whywhat is my namee is tide

Lowetide.ca |
“MY NAME IS CALEB JONES”
Tags: , , ,
The more I look into the back story of young Caleb Jones, the more I like him. He’s confident, self-assured and knows exactly who he is at a very young age.
Jones: “My name is Caleb Jones. I am Seth’s little brother, but I’m Caleb and I think I’m going to make my own legacy in hockey. Eventually, I want people to just know me as Caleb and not ‘Seth’s little brother.’
Jones’ draft day was a blur and I didn’t have
to spend on looking at his career and scouting report. The comments section had the same issue—but in fairness to both of us, there was a lot going on that day. Let’s go back to draft day and see what people were saying about young Caleb Jones, and what he does to have earned a ranking inside Craig Button’s top three rounds.
Future Considerations suggests Jones is a good skater, with enough ability to recover quickly. Smart with the puck, efficient without possession.
ISS says Jones improved his game over the last couple of season. He’s good with the headman pass and doesn’t leave the forward exposed. Improved quickness and speed, they also say “good edges” that help him on offense and defense.
Black Book got a look at Jones at the 5 Nations Cup and had good things to say. The scouting service noted his impressive positioning on the power play and his dependability in all situations.
Bruce McCurdy filed a report on all prospects from the orientation camp this weekend and had some nice words about Jones
McCurdy: Caleb Jones (D) is another is at his first pro camp, and it’s a measure of success that it doesn’t really show. He’s held his own, hasn’t stood out.
Jones on going to Portland Winterhawks: “The ‘Dub’ was just a better option for me. I’m really comfortable with coach (Jamie) Kompon in Portland and his staff. He coached in the NHL, so I trust him with my development to get to the next level. And the game schedule prepares you for the pros.”
I’d say (based on what we’re told Caleb Jones is a young man who is developing rapidly as we speak, with at least two more years of real development to go. When things like emerging, developing talent and great strides year over year are mentioned, it’s a positive arrow. He sounds like a two-way blue who will earn his keep (mostly) without the puck. His improved quickness and speed, as noted by ISS, is probably what got him drafted by Edmonton.
The rest is about determination, hard work, development and luck. I love the quote from the player himself above. We’ll get good intel on him this winter, hoping for good news about Caleb Jones.
Subscribe to our , Follow us on
or simply recommend us to friends and colleagues!
No public Tweets foundPopularRecent114网址导航[Single] Tidelines – Say My Name (M4A-iTunes) - Love Melody - Download Mp3-320kbps + iTunes - USUK, K-Pop, J-Pop, ....
Top Ad unit 728 × 90
Latest News
[Single] Tidelines – Say My Name (M4A-iTunes)
Reviewed by Love Melody
7:46:00 AM
About Love-Melody
Number of Entries : 35
Subscribe to:
TOP 10 THIS WEEK
fbbox//luv.cocktail
Google+ Followers
Designed by
Contact Form