关于手机的励志英语短剧剧。4个人。

&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
搞笑的4&个人英语短剧剧本
搞笑的4人英语短剧剧本  Narration: Carrie, Cici and Wing are co-worker of a company. This day they are talking in the office.  Ca: Bingo! I finally finish this case. It is really tough! I have not slept well for almost a week.
  Wing: Me too .I always get so busy in this season. I have drunk three cups of coffee in order to keep awake.  Ci: Our boss must be enjoying his holiday in Fiji very much. What do you think he will feel when he comes back to see our case?  Ca:Of course he will feel surprised and give each of us a promotion.  Wing: Come on, he is a devil, how could he do this to us? Anyway, we should award ourselves for these days hard work!  Ca: You are right. Let's pig out on junk food!  Wing: I have stayed in China for a whole year and I miss my hometown. I miss German food!  Ca: so do I .how much I love French food!  Ci: I have not eaten German or French food before. Do you have any recommendation?  Ca: If you visit France or go to a French restaurant, snails, cheese, and goose liver and red wine are the best choices.  Wing: You also can't miss the famous German sausage, ham and blue checse  Ci: They all sound yummy. But do you know what Chinese eat when they miss their families?  Wing&Ca: No  Ci: The answer is dumplings!  Ca:Well ,I heard that before though I haven't tasted .  Wing: Can you make dumplings, CiCi? Would you make some for us? I have been longing for dumplings for a long time.  Ci: Aha, it is as easy as a pie for me .what about coming to my house tonight? We can make dumplings together. I will teach you how to cook it.  Ca: Great! That is fantastic. Then it will be the first time to make and eat dumplings  Wing: Very good idea! We could busy some basic ingredient at the supper market after work.  Ci: Sure.We need flour, yeast, pork, cabbages, vinegar, sauce and ginger.  (The three colleagues had their shopping and now they are in CiCi's house)
  CiCiours some pour on the table and said:"Carrie, can you fetch some water here?"  Ca: sure, here you are .what s next?  Ci:Ci:we have to mix the flour yeast and water together .be careful ,don't add too much water.  Ca: Okay, I'm kneeing the dough repentedly.it is becoming and softer  Wing: Yeah, I am cutting the pork into many small pieces, and then I will add several spoons of oil in it .shall I blend them?  CiCi: Yes, make sure they blend well. A bit salt and a spoon of vinegar are needed, too.
(an hour later)
  Ca: Yes, the dumplings are prepared .lets start!  CiCi: Wait! I remember well that you all miss the food from your hometown.Look, what are these?  Ca: Wow! Cheese! Where did you get it? And my favorite red wine.  Wing: God. Those are sausage and ham, I can't believe it!  CiCi: Haha, it is a big surprise, isn't it? Now ,we are got all three countries' food ready.  Ca: So it is a complete big meal.  Wing: An unforgettable banquet in my life. Let's cheers!  Ca, Ci, Wing: Cheers!
也许您还关注以下文章:英语小话剧。。四个人演
英语小话剧。。四个人演
最好一个人是旁白,三个人演,搞笑的,悲伤的都可以..三分钟左右..
第一场:LittleRedRidingHood家Mum:(妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌紫的水果放在篮子里)LittleRedRidingHood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi,mummy,whatareyoudoing?Mum:(一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandmaisill.HerearesomeapplesandbananasforGrandma.TakethemtoGrandma....Tags:英文小剧本发布:51剧本|分类:英语话剧剧本|评论:0|引用:0|浏览:2029
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求助。。。四个人的英语短话剧可以选什么_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:620,330贴子:
求助。。。四个人的英语短话剧可以选什么收藏
大概10来分钟的那种,最好有搞笑的
时间紧迫啊!求大神支招
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 励志英语短剧 的文章

随机推荐