求一篇Online Shopping 的作文 120词左右,关于感谢的作文……

求一篇英语作文(120词左右)_百度知道求一篇120字左右的英语作文,关于高中毕业后的梦想之类的,英汉互译的说……
鸭娜wan262
After GraduationAfter graduating from high school,I have some dreams to achieve.Firstly,I want to choose a dreamable university and major at what I really like.This idea inspires me to study harder now.Then,it may be meaningful for me to do some part-time jobs.After graduation I have so much spare time to make money by myself,which can not only make me more independent but also relax my parents.Finally,paying a visit sounds attractive.There are so many beautiful places around the world,I can
visit Beijing or Shanghai Province and take some photos as souveniors.I'm looking forward to achieving my dreams.毕业之后高中毕业后,我有很多想要实现的梦想.首先,我想进入理想的大学并学习我喜欢的专业.这个理想激励着我现在不断更努力地学习.其次,对我而言做份兼职是件很有意义的事情.毕业后我有很多空余是件来自己赚钱,这不仅可以让我更加独立,也可以让父母少些压力.最后,旅游是件很有吸引力的事儿.世界上有那么多美丽的地方,我可以去北京或者上海旅游,并拍照留念.我期待着实现自己的梦想 .【纯原创,有问题可以继续问
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇关于网购的英语作文.120字左右Directions:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic of Online Shopping.You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below1.现在网上购物已成为一种时尚2.网上购物有很多好处,但也有不少问题3.我的建议
With advent of the Internet, a brand-new shopping style gradually comes into people’s life. That is so-called on-line shopping, which has gained great popularity among more and more web users. Just as shown in the picture, the young lady is shopping merrily on line. Shopping on line does offer people great convenience, though there is still a great number of people who are filled with worries about on-line shopping.
Like many new things, online shopping has its advantages and disadvantages. The biggest advantage of shopping online is convenience. You order a commodity you want and it will be delivered to you at door next day. Another advantage is economic. You can gain access to bargains on the web shops and enjoy all sorts of discounts. However, there are still risks in online shopping. Entering the card details on the Internet is not completely safe and some of the products you purchase online may fall short of your expectation.
Shopping on the internet has become an irresistible trend in modern society. With the rapid growth of online shopping, it is of great urgency that relative laws should be formulated to ensure the security of online shopping. Here are two pieces of advice for online buyers. When shopping online, be sure to choose secure and credible websites and read the privacy and security policies before making any purchases. When paying, use the third party services to so that personal details should not be revealed. Only in this way can we enjoy the pleasure and convenience of online shopping without the concern of being treated.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇题目为 online shopping 的作文 400个词...时间紧,感谢网友回答.
iudollco2641
online shopping With the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers,shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life.Here consumers can buy almost everything they need.Shopping on the Internet has a lot of advantages,of which the most important is perhaps its convenience.People don't have to waste a lot of their energy and precious time to go from one shop to another to choose the commodities they like.This is especially desirable to the old,the sick and the busy people who cannot go to the shops in person.The goods come in all shapes,sizes and colors on the Internet.All they need to do is to sit in front of their computers and click the mouses.The commodities they order will be delivered to them promptly.However,shopping on the Internet also has its disadvantages.The first disadvantage is that the consumers can't see the goods or try them on personally.Sometimes,the real goods may not be the same as what they have seen on the computer.The second disadvantage is that some shops on the Internet are not registered.They will never deliver anything to you after they get the money from you.Once cheated,you will find that you have nowhere to go to complain.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My View on Shopping Online
With the development of the Internet,shopping online is becoming more and more popular nowadays.There is no doubt that shopping online has some advantages.First ...
扫描下载二维码求一篇题目为 online shopping 的作文 120个词最好能在26日16:00前
Kyoya恭ZM5
Just as its name implies, online shopping is to conduct the shopping activities online.With the development of Internet and electronic commerce,it seems to be gaining in popularity.Online shopping is accessible round the clock and it makes the world's marketplace at your fingertips. It is so convenience that you can buy whatever you want even at 3 a.m. you can choose from a wider variety of things available for you to shop which may not be available in the local brick and mortar stores.What's more,it's always cheaper for you.However,given the lack of ability to inspect merchandise before purchase, consumers are at higher risk of fraud on the part of the merchant than in a physical store. So,when shopping online,we have to choose goods with care.But all in all, I would say its advantages outweigh its disadvantages.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 关于感谢的作文 的文章

随机推荐