。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。英文日记 不超过60字 《英语日记 my familyy》and《My holiday

你现在的位置 : &
英语日记30字带翻译:我的故乡
  导语:在发愁英语日记怎么写?不用担心,英语网小编给大家搜集整理了各类话题的英语日记,供大家参考,希望能给大家带来灵感,记下每天发生的奇事、趣事,写出更加优秀的英语日记。更多资料敬请关注英语网!
  MY NATIVE TOWN 我的故乡
  My native town is X. We have settled down here since my grandfather was a child. In other words, my family has lived here for more than one hundred years.
  It is a small village. There are about one thousand inhabitants. Most of them are farmers. The mode of their living is very simple. However, they have already possessed television sets and refrigerators. They made up their minds to live a modern life.
  我的故乡是X。我们自从祖父是小孩时,就定居在此地。换句话说,我们家人在此地已经住了一百余年了。
  这个小村庄。居民大约有一千人。他们大部分是农夫。他们的生活方式很简单。然而,他们已拥有电视和冰箱。他们下定决心要过一个现代的生活。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐关于摘菊花的日记,不超过60字._百度知道评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)求寒假六篇英语小日记(每篇不少于80字)-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
求寒假六篇英语小日记(每篇不少于80字)
来源:互联网 发表时间: 16:32:38 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求寒假六篇英语小日记(每篇不少于80字)”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求寒假六篇英语小日记(每篇不少于80字)”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:求寒假六篇英语小日记(每篇不少于80字),具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.
July 7 2006
It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry.
July 10 2006
I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.
July 14 2006
Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time.
July 24 2006
I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the hot weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me.At last, I was ill.
August 6 2006
It was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the Wanjia Market . It was hot outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in a year, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently. About ten minutes left, my friends arrived one by one. After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium. The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today!
August 7 2006
Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. I think next year we won’t make a party. Next year is a very important year. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject.I know, it is the most important for us now.
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号60字左右初一寒假英语日记带翻译
时间: 来源: 编辑:planer36
*(month)*(date)
What a fine day today !I'm very happy in this fine day . Beaucse today I don't have to do my homework and I can play with my good friends .There is lots of snow now ,so we make a sonw man .That's really intersting .We play with snow to about 6:30 .Of couse I must go home now.
What a fan day !
多么好的天气阿!在这样的好天气里我非常高兴,因为今天我不用写作业,并且可以和朋友们出去玩。这里现在有很多雪,所以我们堆了一个雪范文网[***]人。那真的很有趣。我们玩雪,一直到晚上6:30。当然现在我必须回家了。
多么有趣的一天啊!
上一个范文: 初一寒假英语日记带翻译
下一个范文: 初二寒假英语日记带翻译
搜E搜推荐文章

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日记 my family 的文章

随机推荐