小学四年级作文新年英文作文!!!!

四年级作文题目:文具盒公公家的争吵
编辑点评:
作文是一个复杂的认知过程,是学生运用语言文字,反映客观现实,表达思想感情,培养写作能力的一种综合训练。因此,在作文时,教师应重视指导学生分析写作的过程。
今天,文具盒公公家里发生了争吵。铅笔说:&我的功能最强了,能让人们写出好多字,所以人们都喜欢我。&橡皮撇了撇嘴:&如果人们写了错字还不得靠我把字擦掉?哼!&尺子打断了他俩:&我最强,我不仅能测量,还能画出各种各样的图形;你们行吗?&钢笔一直都沉默着,直到他们都争累了才站了起来:&真正的强者不是靠自己吹捧的,要由别人来评价。&说着一抖衣服&瞧见了吗?《英雄》牌,真正的名牌。&语气中的自豪感咄咄逼人。文具盒公公走了过来:&你们都很强,都有值得骄傲的一面;但是也都有不足的地方。你们只有精诚团结,相互协作才能更好的发挥自己的优势,才能为自己的小主人建功立业。团队精神永远是第一位的,否则,你们只会把事情搞糟,明白了吗?&他们听了文具盒公公的话,脸慢慢的红了下来,随后他们握手言和从此再也不争吵了。
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
My winter holiday is very dull. I stay at home for most of time. Sometimes I visit my friends and play basketball with them. Sometimes we go shopping.
最新2015四年级作文信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议: 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&作文 新年心愿正文
作文 新年心愿
作文 新年心愿
作者/编辑:佚名
  []  &一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴,。&转眼之间2011年就要过去了。我们即将迎来生龙活虎的一年&&2012年,龙年。在来临之际,我有很多很多的。
  首先我祝全国各地的大人以及小们天天都生气勃勃。我还希望我亲的身体,顺利,开开心心,每天都能抽出陪我,陪我;同时我也希望传授我们知识,教我们做人的们工作顺利,家庭,最好能买更多的奖品奖励我们,《》()。 ◆分享好文◆希望我的学习进步,健康,成为一个对有用的人。最后,我希望在我的努力下,考一百分。我还希望在时有多红包,给自己多买些课外书。
  希望在新的一年里,我所有的心愿都能实现。
&&&&金华兰溪市兰溪市聚仁教育集团振兴:章凯悦
  〔作文 新年心愿〕随文赠言:【不积跬步,无以至千里;不积小流,无以成江海。――荀况】
  作文 新年心愿所属栏目:〖
  “作文 新年心愿”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  小学四年级作文提供的作文 新年心愿由网友原创或转发,若作文 新年心愿侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
作文 新年心愿相关作文范文作文的写作一向是中小学生的“老大难”,精品学习网特别整理相关素材及范文,希望能有所帮助!
热点话题作文
最新二年级过年的作文精选-十篇
春节作文大全:关于春节来了作文范文
写作&&&技巧
作文频道提供了最全面的中考作文题文题库,供大家参考
精品小编为大家提供最全面的历年高考满分作文题库
友情链接:()优秀作文网_小学生作文大全_初中作文_高中作文_作文素材
【按字数】
【按描写类型】英语四年级新年作文_百度知道
英语四年级新年作文
oday is Spring Festival, i watched TV;clock i got up and brushed teeth and washed my face.Happy New Year&quot. at 7 o' to my parents. i can use this money to buy toys and clothes.the program was so wonderful. then i said &quot. i felt very happy. when the night came. they gave pocket money to me
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
clock i got up and brushed teeth and washed my face. i can use this money to
to my parentstoday is Spring Festival. at 7 o&#39, i watched TV;Happy New Year&quot. then i said &quot. when the night came. they gave pocket money to me
In China,Spring Festival is a very important day for many people.Some foreigners also celebrate it now. In New Year's Eve,people have a big dinner together.We always eat dumplings,hot pot and so on.At that time,we are all very happy.
The next day is the Spring Festival.We say &Happy New Year&each other.The elder give us some lucky money.We also say thanks to them.We can use the money to buy
some books,some toys and so on.I like it a lot.
today is Spring Festival. i felt very happy. at 7 o'clock i got up and brushed teeth and washed my face. then i said &Happy New Year& to my parents. they gave pocket money to me. i can use this money to buy toys and clothes. when the night came, i watched TV.the program was so wonderful. i like it very much.
1.(这篇在网上传烂了) Winter vacation is coming.We're happy to welcome the holidays.Usually,winter vacation is funny because Spring Festival is during the vacation. Spring Festival is a excellent day for every Chinese,especially for children.During the festival,relatives go to visit each other and give presents to each other.Then it's the happy moment for children,children are given some lucky money. But i'm not a child any longer.I want to make the festival a little bit different. I plan to have a different day.I'm going to sell some toys in the flower market.I will ask my friends to join me.If i earn some money,i'll buy some presents to my parents.Well,it's my turn to give back to my parents for their love. 2.The Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.It usually comes in January or February.Family members get together no matter how far away they live or work. On the Eve families have a big dinner. The most traditional food is dumplings. Then they go out to let off firecrackers. At midnight or early the next morning, older people give children money to wish them good luck. Children enyoy this holiday very much because they can get money from their grandparents, parents and other relatives. 3.一个反面的 To tell you the truth, I don't like the Spring Festival at all. When I was young I liked it very much,because I could had something tasty to eat during the Spring Festival,and I could enjoy very wonderful TV programmes,too,I also could had much free time during which I could did something I liked to do. I don't like it now, there are many reasons. Firstly, I can't have a good time during the Festival. Every New Year's Eve something unpleasant often happens. Once I quarreled with my second brother. Secondly, I can't relax myself during the Festival. I have to do many things, watch so many TV programmes, meet so many people,all these things make me very tired. Thirdly, spending one Spring Festival means that I become one year older, I don't like to be old. I want to live longer and be young all the time. Readers, what is your opinions about the Spring Festival? Please tell us, we can share our opinions. Thanks for reading! Goodbye.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小学四年级作文 的文章

随机推荐