英语作文:《Chang in my hometown》文献综述怎么写写?

这篇英语作文怎么写?求4句_百度知道
提问者采纳
The five-star red flag flying in front of the school 。五星红旗在校门前飘扬。The classroom is very clean. 教室里十分干净。The students sitting in the classroom in uniform. 穿着校服的同学们坐在教室里。 Everything is so beautiful. 一切都是那么的美好。
能不能写与课文差不多的句子
我怕被老师看出来
别采纳别人
This is my school.It is very beautiful .No leaves on the ground .The students play in the playground .
这是我们的学校。它非常漂亮。地上没有一点落叶。同学们在操场上玩耍。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
This is our school. There are many classrooms in it.There are eight hundred students and sixty-nine teachers in our school. There are many trees and flowers in it.
我是学英语专业的。
这是我们的学校,那里有很多的班级,在我的学校里有八百个学生和69个老师,那里有很多树和花。
This school is nice and clean.
In this school i have many friends
Our teach is kind
We can play each other and chat
In the school have mang trees and floweys
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
大学英语作文怎么写how to come true my dream?
最好是关于当一名优秀教师从性格和教学素质来说
09-12-19 &匿名提问 发布
I have dream,I want to be a teacher.I don't want to want go to a famous school,I don't want to be a famous teacher,I don't want to teach some excellent students.I just want to teach some students who can't afford school fee,or it's difficult for them to go to school. I have dream,I hope all the children can gain education,it's should be fair to them in the word.I can't change the world,but I can change some students' fale of education,because I can be their teacher. I hope my dream can come true quickly.When I was young I used to dream about being an artist. My mom told me it is not good to be an artist. Now I want to be an doctor because I want to help other people. I know that being a doctor is hard because you need to be good at biology and chemistry. You need to study harder than others in universities. I think I can do that. I don't want to get high salary, I just want to help those people who is in pain and need to take care. Today, some doctors are bad. They do not care about the people, they only care about the money. I don't want to be a doctor like that. I want to help others. So, my dream is, to be a doctor that can help others
请登录后再发表评论!
我选了几篇出来。其他的你可以亲自到这个网站去看看。内容很丰富的!:-)你要的是北京的吗?请看:2007年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语(北京卷)书面表达(共两节,35分)1 情景作文(20分)假设你是李华,要给英国笔友Harry写封信,介绍你班两位同学精选班长的过程。请按下图顺序描述。注意:1.信的开头已为你写好。      2.词数不少于60.提示词:竞选班长monitor election Dear Harry,How are things going?Last Monday.(请将情景作文写在答题卡二第一页指定区域内)Best wishes,Li HUa2 开放作文(15分)请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50.In your English class,you are asked to describe the following picture and explain to your classmantes how you understand3 One possible version:Dear Harry,How are things going?Last Monday,our class held a monitor election.This was our first electiong,so everyone was excited.Two of my classmates Liu Dong and Wang Hong.They each gave a speech telling us what they would do when they were elected.Then we voted for the monitor.Theresult was 28 to 15 in Wang Hong’s favor.Wang Hong because our new monitor.The whole class cheered for her,and she promised to do the best she could for us all.Best wishes,Li Hua2 开放作文(15分)One possible version:    In this picture,a mother bird stays in her nest in a big tree,watching her babies flying away.I think the mother bird must be bery proud of her children,who are able to find their own food now.But she may also feel a sense of loss since they no longer need her day-to day care as they used to.This picture shouws very well the mixed feelings of parents when watching their children grow up.For my parents,things will be much easier.We will set up a family blog to post our photos,journals,and even audios.Once I leave for college,we can conveniently share our experiences and support each other no matter wherer we are.Their “nest”will never be empty.2007年湖南高考英语作文范文【材料】假设你是王平,李华是你的同窗好友,请根据下列要点,用英文给李华写一篇毕业留言。【要点】1. 简要表述李华在你心目中的印象;     2. 用一到两个相关的事例进行具体描述;     3. 对他李华表示美好的的祝愿。【注意】1. 内容积极向上,语意连贯,结构完整。词数120左右。        2. 不能写成诗歌形式;不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。 参考范文: Li Hua,
  It’s time to say goodbye. It’s time to recall those beautiful days we spend together. You are the very person who gives me a hand when necessary. You are the most considerate person who knows exactly what I need.
  Still remember that night two years ago? When I suddenly fell ill, it was you who carried me on your back to a nearby hospital. You took good care of me while I was having an injection. Later, you managed to help me with my lessons. Without your help, I would have failed in the examination.
  I still have hundreds of stories to share with you. I still have thousands of blessings for you. May all your dreams come true! May our friendship last till the end of the universe!                                               Yours,
                                              Wang PingPS:看看这个吧~这个也不错哦!2007年高考英语图表作文预测 名师提供经典范文预测一根据漫画,请以“烟”为题,用英语写一篇短文,描述下面的内容,并就此发表你的评论。 要求:1. 文章必须包括描述和评论两部分;根据内容适当发挥,注意行文连贯。 2. 词数:100词左右。 【预测依据】 看图类写作是高考写作的热点之一,具有一定的难度。内容上多为中学生日常生活中熟悉的经历,社会热点,具有一定的交流性、应用性、时代性、教育性。 【写作指导】 1.要审清写作要求。 2.此题只提供了一幅相关的画图信息。通过观察及写作要求,我们可以确定:(1)体裁:夹叙夹议;(2)人称:须用第三人称;(3)时态:可用一般现在时。 3.审清图画的主题和梗概:一个年轻人在工厂,嘴里正吸着烟,这时他看到工厂里的一个禁止吸烟的标志牌,而工厂本身也正向大气中排放滚滚浓烟。年轻人顿时觉得困惑不解……由此,作者发表评论:相关部门应当采取措施禁止工厂污染自然环境的行为! 4.增加细节,连贯成文,做到层次分明,结构严谨,并准确选用相关词语、句型表达图画内容。 【参考范文】 SmokeThis is a funny and instructive picture. In the picture, a young man is smoking happily in a factory when he sees a sign which means “No smoking” on the wall. But he finds that the factory is giving off large quantities of heavy smoke which makes him feel very puzzled, “Why does the factory forbid people to smoke while the factory itself emits so much poisonous smoke?” Nowadays, many factories know the danger of smoking to themselves and don’t allow people smoking in the factory. However, they don’t pay any attention to the danger that they cause to the whole society. And they let out lots of polluted smoke which does great harm to our environment. In my opinion, we could live without most of the industrial products, but we could not survive without nature! Therefore, something must be done to prevent the pollution caused by all factories! 【范文点评】 本文首先对图片内容进行了简短的介绍,接着发表了作者的简短评论。文章结构严谨,审题准确,语言流畅,过渡自然。文章的得分亮点也较多。如最后一段,一句“In my opinion, we could live without most of industrial products, but we could not survive without nature.”,便不入俗套地点明了要采取相关措施的原因!可谓一语惊人,令人深思! 预测二 下表是你根据平时了解所得到的中国高三学生选择高考志愿的信息。请你根据该表用英语写一篇简要介绍,向编辑部反映该情况。 注意: 1.文章的开头已为你写好。 2.词数:100词左右。 Chinese senior middle school graduates have different opinions on how to choose their courses and universities. 【预测依据】 在高考中,图表类写作经常出现。其内容上多为中学生日常生活中熟悉的生活经历,以及社会热点。高考志愿填报问题,是考生、家长、社会等非常关注的一个热门话题,对于该话题的报导以及争论是人们经常耳闻目睹的。 【解题指导】 本文从体裁上看属于议论文,其命题方式属于图表类。图表类作文多以说明文和议论文为主,要求考生根据所给的图表、数据及标题进行分析、研究,阅读其中的文字和说明,弄清各种信息之间的关系,提炼和确定出文章的中心思想。然后进行分析、概括和归纳。 注意:(1)图表和数据内容不一定要全部描述。(2)善于抓住总的规律,趋势,归纳增减率。(3)时态:特定时间用过去时。经常出现的情况或自己的评述用一般现在时。(4)要适当运用一些高级词汇并灵活使用图表类写作常用的经典好句型。 【参考范文】 Chinese senior middle school graduates have different opinions on how to choose their courses and universities. A survey has been done to study it. We can see from the table that about 35% of the students believe the choice should be based on their own interest. They say interest is the mother of success. Besides, it is a miserable thing to have to spend most of your time studying what you have no interest in. More students (around 45%) ,however, insist that main consideration should be given to the needs of the society, for, they argue, not everyone can find the job they like best. What’s more, interest can be born and lost. Interestingly, there are about 20% who find it too difficult to make a choice and would rather depend on their parents or teachers to make a decision. 【范文点评】 该篇文章从总体上来讲,能够把握议论文的特点。语言流畅,能够正确地利用一些较为高级的词语以及一些精彩短语、句型(文中黑体字)。人称使用正确,为第三人称。能够把握主体时态:用一般现在时。因为是经常出现的情况。能够按题目的要求,涵盖所要求的内容,并适当增添了一些相关内容,较好地完成了写作任务,达到了预定的写作目的。
2007年山东高考英语作文范文
点击数:309  
   今年,教育部直属示范大学将招收一批免费示范生,学生毕业后须回生源所在省份的中小学任教10年以上,你愿意成为一名免费示范生吗?请陈述理由。 参考范文:    Recently I learned From the newspaper that normal universities belonging to the Education Department would recruit some students free. As a return, the students must serve as a primary school teacher for at least 10years in his hometown. I feel that is a good news for me and I will contact the universities to get enrolld.    First of all, ads a farmer's child, my family's living condition is not so good, I can hardly afford the high tuition of regular universities. I am so happy to get this chance to become a college student and coninue my study.    Secondly, serving as a teacher is my dream since I was a child. I was brought up in a mountain village. Many of my little friends got poor education and they had to get to work as a teenager. If  I become a teacher, I will devote myself to give them better education.    Lastly, our country is in great need of teachers, especially in rural areas. After I graduate, I will return to my hometown and serve as a good teacher.
我喜欢努力的学生。 这是英语教育网,有07年高考精选范文40篇,免费下载的,你自己下吧。 如果你不会下,就到我的共享资料里面来下也可以。
I'm very glad that a class team will be organized to take part in the group dancing competition by our school and the monitor expects all to be active. I've decided to join the team and win the top honour with my classmates. First, in the past two years the group dancing has been introduced all over the campus with the adoption of a practical policy issued by the national educational authority. As well as other social activities such as charity contribution, touring around the orphanages and nurseries and serving the public in the neighbourhood, the group dancing has become more and more popular among us. Then the second, the group dancing,regarded as one of the most popular group activities,it helps us to learn   to be more cooperative,more confident and more optimistic. It also serves to develop a full personality, both physically and mentally. With the reasons listed above,I'm looking forward to the day when our class team will win the first prize in the competition with our great efforts.
请登录后再发表评论!这个英语作文怎么写?_百度知道
my ambition My ambition is to become a teacher. As a child, I had many dreams, but becoming teacher is the most thing I want to be. During the class, I pay more attention to teacher‘s instruction, and act as teacher‘s helper. I think teacher has more influence on children‘s mind and behavior. There are many crimes and disorders in our society, as many of outlaws come from broken family and human‘s greed. If I can be a teacher, I definitely will ask my students be a honor and useful person. The goal of our life is to help each other and reach the harmony happiness. I hope my ambition and dream can come true. I am willing to study hard and become a teacher in the future.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁经验内容仅供参考,如果您需解决具体问题(尤其法律、医学等领域),建议您详细咨询相关领域专业人士。
请扫描分享到朋友圈seeing the doctor这篇五年级的英语作文怎么写高金悬赏_百度知道
seeing the doctor这篇五年级的英语作文怎么写高金悬赏
提问者采纳
Last Friday afternoon, when I was playing football with my friends, it began to rain. We were so interested in playing that nobody was willing to go back home. The next day, I had a bad headache and had to lie in bed. In the afternoon, I got a high fever. My mother took me to the hospital. The doctor gave me some medicine and advised me to drink more water and have a good rest. He told me not to play in the rain any more. I took the doctor's advice and now I feel much better
I got a serious cough yesterday,so my mother takes me to see a docter this moring. The docter examines me carefully after we arrrive there, and then the docter tells my mother that is not serious ,we shouldn't pay too much worries on it.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 文献综述怎么写 的文章

随机推荐