帮忙百度翻译器一下,不要百度翻译器器的。

高手帮忙翻译一下~不要用翻译器~谢!_百度知道
高手帮忙翻译一下~不要用翻译器~谢!
1、根据旅游目的地的天气情况和本人身体状况,准备适应行装。 2、旅行途中一旦身体不适,带点必备小药能救大急。例如感冒通、 乘晕宁、霍香正气液、黄连素、创可贴。 3、无论是国内或境外旅游,了解一些当地的民俗民风、禁忌和规矩, 以免犯忌受责,影响旅游心情。 4、外出旅游,特别是到语言不通的国家和地区去旅行,一到住的酒 店,先到总台拿一张酒店的卡片,上有酒店的地址、电话,以防外出后找 不到酒店。 5、入住酒店后,请先检查房间内设施是否有问题,如有,立即通知 服务员或导游;国内外酒店里有些电视节目、电话、冰箱里和浴室内的东 西用过后也要付费。付费情况请了解清楚后再选择使用,以免浪费。 6、在外出时,贵重物品不要放在房间里,要存放在酒店总台保险柜 里,这是免费为您服务的。 7、购物要谨防假冒伪劣产品,特别是金银手饰、宝石制品等高价商 品,要想好了再买,不能听信商家可退换的承诺,退货相当麻烦。 8、身上带钱要适量,一人外出,钱不能带得太多,以防被偷扒损失 过大。 9、为保证旅游质量,当然应选择一家服务好、质量优的旅行社。 10、外出旅游,身份证、护照、户口簿、机票要随身携带,小心保 管,以防遗失。
提问者采纳
1st, basis traveling destination weather situation and myself physical condition, preparation adaptation luggage. 2, travel the body once is on the way ill, a belt necessary small medicine can rescue greatly anxiously. For example cold passes, the dramamine, the Huo Xiang healthy tendency fluid, the berberine, to create may paste. 3, regardless of being domestic or the foreign traveling, understands some local the folk custom common social practice, the taboo and the custom, in order to avoid violates a taboo the responsibility, affects the traveling mood. 4, goes out to travel, specially the country which and the area does not pass to the language travels, as soon as arrives liquor the shop, arrives at the main station to take a hotel the first card, on has the hotel address, the telephone, after against goes out looks for not to the hotel. after 5, moves in the hotel, please first inspect in the room the facility whether to have the question, if has, informs immediately the service pers In the domestic and foreign hotels in some television program, the telephone, the refrigerator and west bathroom east with will probably from now on also pay expenses. The payment situation please understand after clear, chooses the use again, in order to avoid wastes. 6, when going out, the valuables do not place in the room, must deposit in hotel main station safe cabinet , this is free serves for you. 7, the shopping must guard against the fake and shoddy product, specially high prices and so on money decoration, gem product discuss , if wanted good to buy again, could not believe the pledge which the business might exchange a purchase, returned goods is quite troublesome. on 8, the body brings the money to right amount, a person goes out, the money cannot bring too many, by against is stolen digs up loses to be oversized. 9, for the guarantee traveling quality, should certainly choose one to serve, the quality superior travel agency. 10, goes out to travel, the ID card, the passport, the resident register, the airplane ticket must body carrying, guarantee carefully the tube, by against losing.
提问者评价
伱没用翻译器八?
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下这篇英语短文,,不要翻译器翻译的,,帮帮忙啊,
帮忙翻译一下这篇英语短文,,不要翻译器翻译的,,帮帮忙啊, 10
&Guess who is the most successful young writer in China? It is 24-year-old GuoJingming, who earned $1.4 million last year, according to the New York Times.&&& Guo started his writing career in high school when he won first prize in a national writing contest in 2001. His first book, City of Fantasy, came out soon after the contest and went on to sell more than 1.5 million copies.&&& Almost all Guo's novels include a shy hero who gets good grades. He mostly writes about the sad feelings of his young characters.& These teenagers deal with loneliness by sitting alone for long hours under trees and on rooftops. "Xiaosi (Guo's nickname), I will always be with you!" A reader wrote in Guo' s biog. "My main goal (目标) is to tell the story well and have .everyone like it," Guo said. &&& In fact, Guo is seen more as an idol than as a writer. His handsome outlooking, cross-dressing and strange actions make newspapers pay more attention to himself than his books. Many fans are eager to get his autograph.But today he faces what may be more dangerous threat (威胁): even younger writers. The past few years have seen the rise of a group of teenage writers, sometimes called the "Post--90s" generation. However Guo seems to have plans to meet them. Next year, he will hold a national competition for these rivals (对手).
知道谁是中国最出色的年轻作家吗?
就是年仅24岁的郭敬明,据纽约时报新闻,他在去年就赚了140万。2001年,郭在一次国家作文竞赛中获得一等奖,正上高中的他便开始了他的写作生涯。他的处女作,幻城,在那次竞赛后不久便出世了,销量达150万本之多。几乎所有郭小说的主角都是一个羞涩但学习超棒的男主人公。郭的大部分笔触都是关于那些年轻人犹豫悲伤的情怀,他们会很长时间独自地坐在树下或屋顶上,以应对他们的孤独感。“小四(郭的昵称),我永远和你在一起!”一个读者在郭的博客上写道。“我最大的目标就是讲好这些故事,让每个人都喜欢,”郭说。实际上,与其说人们把郭当成了一个作家,倒不如说他被当成了一个偶像。他那英俊的外表,异性的着装,还有令人奇怪的言行,都让新闻报纸更加关注于他本人,而非他的书。很多书迷都想得到他的亲笔签名。但是今天,他面临着更加严峻的威胁:比他更年轻的作家们。过去的几年,成就了一批青年作家们,人称“90后”。然而,郭似乎对如何应付他们早有打算,他要为他的对手们举办一场全国竞赛。
Guess who is the most successful young writer in China? It is 24-year-old GuoJingming, who earned $1.4 million last year, according to the New York Times.&&
猜猜谁是中国最成功的作家?他就是24岁的郭敬明,他去年挣得了140万美元的收入。&
Guo started his writing career in high school when he won first prize in a national writing contest in 2001. His first book, City of Fantasy, came out soon after the contest and went on to sell more than 1.5 million copies.&&&
郭敬明自从高中时没就开始了他的写作生涯,那时他在一场2001年的国家写作大赛上取得了一等奖。他的书《幻城》,在大赛之后不久就发表了,而且很快销量就超过了150万册。
&Almost all Guo's novels include a shy hero who gets good grades.
几乎所有郭敬明的小说里都包含了一个成绩优秀的羞涩英雄的形象。
He mostly writes about the sad feelings of his young characters.& These teenagers deal with loneliness by sitting alone for long hours under trees and on rooftops.
他主要描写的是关于他小时候的忧伤感情。那些少年们长时间坐在树下和屋顶上打发无聊的时光。
"Xiaosi (Guo's nickname), I will always be with you!" A reader wrote in Guo' s biog. "My main goal (目标) is to tell the story well and have .everyone like it," Guo said. &&&
“小四(郭敬明的绰号),我会永远和你在一起!”一个读者在郭敬明的博客里留下这样一句话。“我主要的目标是好好讲我的故事并让读者喜欢它”,郭敬明说。
&In fact, Guo is seen more as an idol than as a writer. His handsome outlooking, cross-dressing and strange actions make newspapers pay more attention to himself than his books.
事实上,郭敬明被看作一个偶像,超乎了一个作者。他英俊的外表,方格衣服和奇怪的动作使新闻工作者比起他的作品,更为关注他
Many fans are eager to get his autograph.But today he faces what may be more dangerous threat (威胁): even younger writers. The past few years have seen the rise of a group of teenage writers, sometimes called the "Post--90s" generation
很多他的“粉丝”都想得到他的亲手签名。但是目前,他面临着一个重大威胁:年轻的作家。过去的几年里,年轻作家的实力开始占据主流地位,也就是所谓的90后。.However Guo seems to have plans to meet them. Next year, he will hold a national competition for these rivals (对手).
然而,郭敬明似乎有所准备去会见他们。明年,他将会为这些对手们主持一场全国竞赛。
其他回答 (1)
猜猜谁是最成功的中国青年作家?这是24岁的GuoJingming,谁赚140万美元,去年,根据纽约时报。郭开始在高中时,他的写作生涯中,他赢得了2001年全国写作比赛的第一名。他的第一本书,幻想之城,出来后不久,比赛又到销售超过150万册。几乎所有过的小说,包括一腼腆英雄谁得到好成绩。他写的大多是年轻的人物,他的悲伤情绪。这些青少年与孤独处理长时间坐着的树木和屋顶下单。 “驷(郭的昵称),我将永远与你同在!”一位读者说在过的。 “我的主要目标是告诉这个故事好,让每个人都喜欢它。”郭说。事实上,郭看到更多的是一个比一个作家偶像。他英俊的未来展望,跨敷料和怪异行为使报纸付出比他更注意自己的书籍。很多球迷都渴望得到他的明天.但是今天他将面临哪些可能更加危险的威胁:更年轻的作家。在过去的几年里已经看到了一个少女作家群崛起,有时也被称为“邮政 - 90年代”的一代。但过似乎有计划,以应付他们。明年,他将这些对手一个国家的竞争。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家工作有用,帮忙翻译一下,不要翻译器的,谢谢_百度知道
工作有用,帮忙翻译一下,不要翻译器的,谢谢
The Icelandic Pension Funds Association has announced that benefits will in all likelihood have to be cut in 2009; which affected &quot. Inflation may climb as high as 75% bys GDP is expected by economists to shrink by as much as 10% as a result of the crisis,[9] although on 15 October there was still a &temporary delay&quot.The assets of Icelandic pension funds are, with the government restricting foreign currency to essential p, putting Iceland by some measures in an economic depression, expected to shrink by 15–25%, medicines and oil, according to one expert. Iceland&#39. The 400 million loan from the central banks of Denmark and Norway is sufficient to pay for a month'all payments to and from the country&quotImporters are particularly hard hit
提问者采纳
希望可以帮到你哦,各项福利极有可能在2009年被削减、药品和石油等必需品行业的外币收入加以管制,然而10月15日仍然出现了付款的暂时延迟问题,对整个国家的支付和收入都有影响。而通货膨胀率将在年底前上升至75%。(百分百自己翻译的。经济学家预计,使冰岛处于经济衰退的境地,进口商遭受到严重冲击,冰岛的退休资金预计将缩水15%—25%,金融危机将导致冰岛的GDP(国民生产总值)降低达10%。冰岛退休基金协会已经宣布由于政府对食物。来自丹麦和挪威中央银行的4亿欧元贷款足以支付一个月的进口产品。据专家指出
提问者评价
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下地址 翻译为英文,要准确的,不要软件翻译的,谢谢!!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下地址 翻译为英文,要准确的,不要软件翻译的,谢谢!!
“深圳市龙岗区平湖街道华南大道一号华南国际纺织 服装原辅料物流区(一期)T25栋102号”
提问者采纳
No. 102, Block T25,Huanan International Textile and Clothing Materials Logistic Zone (Phase 1),No.1, Huanan Avenue, Pinghu Subdistrict,Longgang District, Shenzhen,Guangdong Province, P.R.China.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
(a)T25 Building, No. 102
garment raw materials and logistics area ,1st Avenue South China South China International Textile pinghuStreet,
and Longgang District,shenzhen
&A number of Shenzhen city Longgang District Pinghu street Southern China road Southern China international textile and garment raw materials and logistics area (a) T25 102&
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下这首歌的歌词,不要用翻译软件,要逐字逐句翻译!!谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下这首歌的歌词,不要用翻译软件,要逐字逐句翻译!!谢谢
Maria,Maria Most beatiful sound I ever heard Maria,Maria, Maria All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word Maria,Maria, Maria Maria,Maria, Maria Maria,I just met a girl named Maria And suddenly the name will Never be the same to me Maria! I just kissed a girl named Maria And suddenly I found How wonderful a sound can be Maria!say it loud And there is music playing Say it soft And it’s almost like praying Maria! I’ll never stop saying Maria Maria!Maria! Maria Maria!Maria! Maria Maria! say it loud And there is music playing Say it soft And it’s almost like praying The most beatiful sound I ever heard Maria! Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever In my eyes in my words and in everything I do Nothing else but you Ever TONY And there's nothing for me but Maria Every sight that I see is Maria MARIA Tony, Tony TONY Always you, every thought I'll ever know Everywhere I go you'll be TONY & MARIA All the world is only you and me MARIA Tonight, tonight It all began tonight I saw you and the world went away Tonight, tonight There's only you tonight What you are, what you do, what you say TONY Today, all day I had the feeling A miracle would happen I know now I was right TONY & MARIA For here you are And what was just a world is a star Tonight Tonight, tonight The world is full of light With suns and moons all over the place Tonight, tonight The world is wild and bright Going mad Shooting sparks into space Today, the world was just an address A place for me to live in No better than all right But here you are And what was just a world is a star Tonight Good night, good night Sleep well and when you dream Dream of me Tonight
提问者采纳
玛丽亚,玛丽亚,是我听过最美的声音玛丽亚,玛丽亚,玛丽亚所有世界上美丽的声音汇聚成一个字玛丽亚,玛丽亚,玛丽亚玛丽亚,玛丽亚,玛丽亚玛丽亚,我刚刚遇见了一个叫玛丽亚的女孩忽然之间,这个名字对我有不同的意义玛丽亚,我刚刚亲吻了一个叫玛丽亚的女孩忽然之间,我发现声音是多么地美妙玛丽亚,大声呼喊她,就像在演奏音乐玛丽亚,温柔地呼唤她,就像在做祈祷这是我听过过最美妙的声音玛丽亚只有你,你是我永远的唯一我眼里看到的,嘴边念叨的,一切一切都只有你永远托尼除了玛丽亚什么都没有我的眼里看到的只有玛丽亚玛丽亚托尼,托尼托尼总是你,每一个想法我都知道我一个地方我都会追随托尼和玛丽亚在这个世界上只有你和我玛丽亚今夜,今夜一切都会开始我看你你和世界一起消失今夜,今夜只有你的夜晚你是谁,你做什么,你说什么托尼今天,我有一种感觉奇迹会发现我知道我是对的托尼和玛丽亚因为有你在这里一颗星就是一个世界今夜今夜,今夜世界的每一个角落都充满了日光和月光今夜,今夜世界是自由和光明的今天,世界只是一个地址一个让我居住的地方一个再好不过的地方但是你在这里世界是一颗星今夜晚安,晚安睡个好觉,当你做梦一定要梦到我今夜。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
玛丽亚,玛丽亚 我听过最美的声音 玛丽亚,玛丽亚,玛丽亚 世界上所有美妙的声音汇成一个名字 玛丽亚,玛丽亚,玛丽亚 玛丽亚,玛丽亚,玛丽亚 玛丽亚,我刚刚认识的一个女孩名叫玛丽亚 突然这名字对我来说将 不会同过去一样, 玛丽亚! 我刚刚亲吻了一个女孩名叫玛丽亚 突然我发现 声音可以如此美妙 玛丽亚!大声点 音乐正在演奏 那么温柔 就像祈祷 玛丽亚!我永远不会停止说玛丽亚 玛丽亚!玛丽亚!玛丽亚 玛丽亚!玛丽亚!玛丽亚 玛丽亚!大声说 音乐正在演奏 那么温柔 就像祈祷 我听过的最美丽的声音 玛丽亚! 只有你,你是我永远的唯一 在我眼中在我话中和我所做的一切 再无其他,只有你 曾经 TONY 对我来说玛丽亚是唯一 我的视线,看到的是玛丽亚 MARIA Tony, Tony TONY 我的脑海都是你 你永在我的所在 TONY & MARIA 全世界只有你和我 玛利亚 今晚,今晚 这一切都始于今晚 我看着你 世界已经离开 今晚,今晚 今晚只有你 你,你的动作,你的话语 TONY 今天,我感受今天 奇迹会发生 我知道我是正确的 TONY & MARIA 在这里 整个世界是颗星星 今夜 今晚,今晚 世界充满光芒 太阳和月亮各奔东西 今晚,今晚 世界自由光亮 去疯狂 向太空发射火花 今天,世界只是一个地址 我住在这里, 忽略所有权利 但在你在这 整个世界是颗星星 今夜 晚安,晚安 好好睡觉,当你美梦 梦到我 今夜 【累死我了!。。。】
玛丽亚,玛丽亚 最美丽的声音我听过 玛丽亚,玛丽亚,玛丽亚 所有的美丽的声音在世界上一个字 玛丽亚,玛丽亚,玛丽亚 玛丽亚,玛丽亚,玛丽亚 玛丽亚,我刚刚认识的一个女孩名叫玛丽亚 突然的名称将 不会同过去一样,我 玛丽亚! 我只是亲吻一个女孩名叫玛丽亚 突然,我发现 多么美妙声音可 玛丽亚!大声说 有音乐播放 说软 这几乎像祈祷 玛丽亚!我永远不会停止说玛丽亚 玛丽亚!玛丽亚!玛丽亚 玛丽亚!玛丽亚!玛丽亚 玛丽亚!大声说 有音乐播放 说软 这几乎像祈祷 最美丽的声音我从未听说 玛丽亚! 只有你,你是我唯一会看到永远 在我看来在我说的话和我的一切 没有别的,但您 曾经 英国首相 并没有什么,但对我来说玛丽亚 每个视线,我看到的是玛丽亚 玛利亚 英国首相托尼 英国首相 总是你,每一个想我会知道 我到处都去您将 英国首相与玛丽亚 全世界都只有你和我 玛利亚 今晚,今晚 这一切都开始今晚 我看见你和世界上走 今晚,今晚 只有你今晚 你是,你怎么做,你说的话 英国首相 今天,所有一天我感觉 奇迹会发生 我知道现在我是正确的 英国首相与玛丽亚 在这里你 什么是公正的世界是一个明星 今夜 今晚,今晚 世界是充满光 随着太阳和月亮各地 今晚,今晚 世界野生和光明 去疯狂 射击火花进入太空 今天,世界只是一个地址 在这里,我住在 不比所有权利 但在这里你 什么是公正的世界是一个明星 今夜 晚安,晚安 睡不好觉,当你的梦想 我的梦 今夜
Maria,Maria 玛利亚,玛利亚Most beautiful sound I ever heard 我听过最美的声音Maria,Maria, Maria 玛丽亚。。。All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word 世界上所有美丽的声音都浓缩在了这个名字Maria,Maria, Maria 玛丽亚。。。Maria,Maria, Maria 玛丽亚。。。Maria,I just met a girl named Maria 玛利亚,我刚刚遇见一个叫玛利亚的女孩And suddenly the name will 突然间,这个名字Never be the same to me 对我来说不再一样了Maria! 玛丽亚!I just kissed a girl named Maria 我吻了一个叫玛利亚的女孩And suddenly I found 突然间,我发现How wonderful a sound can be 这是多么美妙的声音啊Maria!say it loud 玛丽亚!说出声来,And there is music playing 音乐在播放Say it soft 温柔地说And it’s almost like praying 就像是祈祷Maria! I’ll never stop saying Maria 玛利亚!我将不停的重复它。Maria!Maria! Maria 玛丽亚。。。Maria!Maria! Maria 玛丽亚。。。Maria! say it loud 玛丽亚!说出声来And there is music playing 音乐正在播放Say it soft 温柔的说And it’s almost like praying 就像是祈祷The most beatiful sound I ever heard 我听过最美的声音Maria! 玛丽亚!Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever 只有你,你是我眼中永远的唯一In my eyes in my words and in everything I do 在我的眼里,我的言语,还有我做过的所有Nothing else but you 没有其他只有你Ever 在任何时候TONY 托尼And there's nothing for me but Maria 我没有其他只有玛丽亚Every sight that I see is Maria 玛丽亚是我的视线里的一切MARIA 玛丽亚Tony, Tony 托尼,托尼TONY 托尼Always you, every thought I'll ever know 你总是我所关心的一切Everywhere I go you'll be 你伴随着我到每个地方TONY & MARIA 托尼和玛丽亚All the world is only you and me
全世界只有我和你MARIA 玛丽亚Tonight, tonight 今夜,今夜It all began tonight 从今夜起I saw you and the world went away 我看到了你,整个世界都离去了 (或者是 世界从此隔离了)Tonight, tonight 今夜,今夜 There's only you tonight 今夜只有你What you are, what you do, what you say 你还有你做的你说的TONY 托尼Today, all day I had the feeling
今日,我曾有直觉A miracle would happen 奇迹将发生I know now I was right 我现在知道我是对的TONY & MARIA 托尼和玛丽亚For here you are 为你在这And what was just a world is a star 一个星星就是一个世界Tonight 今夜Tonight, tonight 今夜,今夜The world is full of light 全世界都明亮了With suns and moons all over the place
太阳和月亮出现同一片天空Tonight, tonight 今夜,今夜The world is wild and bright 世界很狂热,很欢快Going mad 接近疯狂Shooting sparks into space 在空中绽出了火花Today, the world was just an address 今日, 世界只是一个地址A place for me to live in 我生活的地方No better than all right 仅此而已But here you are 但你来了And what was just a world is a star 一个星星就是一个世界Tonight 今夜Good night, good night 晚安,晚安Sleep well and when you dream 做个甜美的梦Dream of me 关于我的梦Tonight 今夜翻译的不是很好。。见笑了。
翻译软件的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译器 的文章

随机推荐