为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码九年级英语单词拼写练习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
九年级英语单词拼写练习题
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
九年级英语单词拼写练习题
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
九年级英语单词拼写练习题Unit 11. When you are in t_____________, you can ask your teacher for help.2. He got good grades in all subjects last t&&&&&&&& .3. It doesn’t m_________ if you can’t finish the project today. You can do it tomorrow.4. Every morning, many students read a&&&&&& in the school yard.5. You speak too q&&&&&&&&&&&& . I can’t follow you. 6. How do you p&&&&&&&&&&& the word?7. The old man was very tired, so he walked s&&&&&&& .8. ―Can you come to my party this weekend? && ―I’m a________ I can’t. I have to visit my grandparents.9. We can d_________ with our problems by ourselves.10. It is a s&&&&&&&&&&& , please don’t tell others.11. If you don’t solve this problem, it may probably _____________ (影响) your study.12. This kind of silk (丝绸) feels really&&&&&&&& (软的).13. Jim is good at math. He always works out many math problems&&&&&&&&& (容易地).14. We all r&&&&&&&&&& (将……视为) our teachers as our friends.15. I realized that I had made a big&&&&&&&&&& (错误) .16.You can’t go to university _____________(如果不;除非) you work hard.17. The war(战争)made many people&&&&&&&& (失去)their house.18. A good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 友谊) can make us happy.19. It’s our&&&&&&&&&&&& (责任) to keep our school clean.20. He wants to be a&&&&&&&&&&& (军人) when he grows up.Unit 2 1. Time is money. We shouldn’t w__________ it. 2. I used to be afraid of the dark. So I slept with the light o&&&&& .3. My brother learns English by h______________.4. Many children like eating a lot of c&&&&&&& . It’s bad for their teeth.5. Mrs Chen is a good teacher. She is very p&&&&&&&&&& with her students.6. Students should pay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (专心) to listening to the teacher in class7. Try your best to do everything well in your&&&&&&&& (日常的) life. That’s enough.8. The boy used to&&&&&&&&& (造成) a lot of trouble for his family.9. His dog’s&&&&&&&&&&& (死亡) made him really sad .10. She used to be flying in an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (飞机) .Unit 3 1.You are not allowed to drive if you don’t have the driver’s l__________.2. ―When did you become a m&&&&&&&&&& of your school football team?& ―Last year.3. You must work hard if you want to a___________ your dream. 4. I can’t help you at p&&&&&&&&& . I’m too busy. 5. I want to r&&&&&& to Mary’s letter.6. Tony won the 100-meter r&&&&&&& in the sports meeting yesterday.7. This is a good ________ (论点). You must use it.8. ―Who&&&&&&&& (教)you English last term?&& ―Mrs Yang.9. Get up steam(加把劲), and you will be sure to&&&&&&&&&& (成功).10. I feel&&&&&&&&&&&& (困倦的), I'm going to lie down.11. He is _______&&&&& (愚蠢的) because he often does foolish things like this.12. Our English teacher often tells us the ______________ (重要性) of learning English.13.Biology is the&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 研究) of living things.14. He had an interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (经历) while traveling in America.Unit 41. ―What would you do if you had a million dollars?& ―I’d give it to medical r___________.2. Don’t w&&&&&&& about me,I can take care of myself.3.―If someone offered you cigarettes, what would you do? ―I would r__________ him.4. His grandmother fell d_______________ and couldn’t move yesterday. 5. My sister is good at French. She can learn it well by h____________.6. Your answer is not c&&&&&&&&& . You should be careful when you do your homework.7. The river is ten meters d&&&&&&& . It’s dangerous to swim there.8. The boy was badly h&&&&&&& in the car accident.9. Tina is a good l&&&&&&&&&&& . She likes to listen to her friends.10. Please&&&&&&&&&&& (覆盖) the table with a clean cloth.11. His&&&&&&&&&& (膝盖) was hurt in the football match yesterday.12. Can you finish the&&&&&&&&&& (其余) of the work in two hours?13. He wears a shirt and a _________ (领带) every day.14. Reading is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (有帮助的) to improve your English. 15. Tony is very shy, he has a small&&&&&&&&&& (圈子) of friends in his class.16. There are many books on the _____________(架子) of his bedroom.17. -I’m sorry I can’t ___________(提供) you any help.&& -Thank you all the same.18. Many ____________ (医疗的) soldiers rushed to save the wounded (受伤的) people in the earthquake.19. We are looking for people who are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (知识渊博的) about computer programs.20. What will you do if you ____________ (烧伤) yourself by accident?Unit 51. Yesterday I found a watch, but I didn’t know who was the o&&&&&&&&& . 2. He got up early in order to c__________ the early bus.3. He is not strong enough to l______ the heavy box. 4. Tom didn’t come back at two a.m. His mother was very w&&&&&&&&&&& . 5. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we will have a p_________ on the beach.6.―Jack, please don’t make any n________ in the reading room.&& ―Sorry, I won’t do that again.7. There are some kites in the s______ .8. Listen! How strongly the w_____ is blowing(吹,刮)!9. The two reporters often i_____________ the people here.10. Peter is the&&&&&&&&&&& (主任) of the English department. 11.He wrote down his name on the _________ (石头).12. One _________(手指) can’t lift a small stone.13. The pen_______(掉下来) from her hand while she was walking along the river.14. Zhang Hong is my ________________(邻居). She is very friendly and helpful.15. There is a strange ___________(气味) in the house, what’s wrong?16. I’m trying to get good grades in the&&&&&&&&&& (期末) exam. 17. There is a ____________ (猴子) in the cage. 18. The Pacific is the biggest ___________ (海洋) in the world. Unit 6 1. Nothing is difficult if you put your h_________ into it.2. I e__________ that I can study in Beijing University when I finish high school.3. Tom is an h_____________ boy,he never tells lies(说谎).4. You will m&&&&&&&&& the train if you can’t get to the station on time.5. I don’t like chocolates because they are too s__________.6. Smoking can cause lung (肺) c&&&&&&&& . 7. I like to t_________ delicious food.8. What she said didn’t ________________(使…感兴趣) me.9. Eating too much burnt food can&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (增加) the risk of cancer.10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (不管什么) you do, you must be careful. 11. The&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (渔夫) often goes fishing in the river.12. He had a&&&&&&&&& (饼干) before the dinner last night.13. The teacher asked me to write down the&&&&&&&&& (主要的) points of the speech.14. He saved my life at the&&&&&&&& (风险;危险) of his own.15. Young people usually have more&&&&&&&&&& (活力) than the old.16. The cat is washing&&&&&&&&& (它自己).17. Lingling has a six-month English&&&&&&&&&& (课程) in Hong Kong.Unit 71. France is famous for its w__________, especially champagne (香槟酒).2. Beijing has lots of beautiful s&&&&&&&&& .& 3. The Eiffel T&&&&&&&&& is very famous in the world.4. Jack, the black table is heavy. You can carry the yellow one. It is l&&&&&&&& . 5. Could you please p&&&&&&&& me with some advice on how to learn English?6. ―Can you s&&&&&&&& a boat ?&&& ―Yes,I can.7. His d&&&&&&&& is to become an engineer.8. I was allowed to&&&&&&&&&&&& (继续) using the library.9. Go and find out the truth to&&&&&&&&& (报告) back quickly.10. Notre Dame Cathedral is a very famous____________(教堂) in the world.11. He’d like to sail across the&&&&&&&&&&&& (太平洋) .12.―Can you _____________(翻译) this sentence into English?& ―Sorry. I can’t. It is too difficult.13. Lily is a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (活泼的) girl. Everyone likes her.& 14. Why don’t you&&&&&&&&&&&&& (考虑) visiting Paris? It is the capital of France.& 15. Beijing has many wonderful places,&&&&&&&&&&&&& (包括) the Great wall and Summer Palace.16. I take the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (地下的) train to go to work every day.& Unit 81. The old man is d__________. He can’t hear anything.2. Tom is a b__________ boy. He can’t see anything but he is good at listening.3. ―My MP5 doesn’t work. Could you please help me r__________ it?&&& ―Sure.4. I take after my mother. I am s_________ to her in some ways.5. The box is too heavy for me to c__________ it.6. If you want to sell your house, put an a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the newspaper.& 7. The little girl looks sad. Let’s c&&&&&&& her up.8. We’re going to s&&&&& up a food bank to help hungry people.9. Mr Smith often helps c&&&&&&& a basketball team for a middle school.10. Jim can f&&&&&&& up the old bikes.11. Could you go and f&&&&&&& an English book for me?12. Please s&&&&&& the door when you leave the room.13. Could you please&&&&&&&& (装满) this bottle with water for me?14. My sister is very lovely. She fills my life with _____________(愉快).&&&&&&&&&&& 15. We came&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (特意地) to visit you.& 16. You can’t _______________(想象) how difficult the test is.17.You can visit my&&&&&&&&&& (网站) on the Internet.Unit 91. ―When was the telephone i____________?&&& ―In 1876.2. I believe that sports can d_____________ body and mind.3. You must k____________ at the door before coming in.4. He didn’t n&&&&&&&& the teacher come into the classroom.5. Don’t t___________ your things everywhere. Please put them away.&& 6. She usually eats lemons,because she likes the s&&&&&& taste.7. It is very cold in Harbin in winter. Sometimes the temperature is b__________ -30℃.&& 8. I often&&&&&&&& (加热) some water to wash clothes in winter .9. The river has&&&&&&&&& (上升) several meters after the heavy rain last night.10. We are living in the 21st&&&&&&&&&&& (世纪).11. The boy is very a&&&&&&& , he always answers the teachers’ questions.12. An artist can&&&&&&&&& (创作) beautiful things.13. The police told everybody to&&&&&&&&&& (留下) in their cars.14. The old fisherman is walking _______________(朝着) the river.15. They ______________ (生产) many new cars in the factory every year.16. Our trip was _____________ (令人愉快的) last week and everyone felt very happy.17. My grandmother goes shopping with a _________ (篮子) every day.&&& 18. The teacher likes to ______________ (划分) the students into three teams to play the game.19. The cup is made of __________(金属) .20. This story is an ______________ (古老的) Chinese legend.& Unit 101. The box is e______________. There is nothing in it.2. Don’t forget to l__________ the door when you leave.3. The f&&&&&&&&& grows a lot of wheat on his farm.4. The young man asked the girl to_____________(与……结婚) him. 5. The little boy ______________(打破) the window with a stone yesterday. 6. The children _____________(冲) out of the classroom after class every day. Unit 111.―Could you please l__________ me your bike? Mine is at home.& ―Sure, here you are.2. Can you tell me if I can p__________ my car here?3. I’m sorry to t&&&&&&&&&&& you, but could you give me a hand?& 4. She likes living in the countryside, because the air there is very f&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. Liu Xian performed&&&&&&&&& (魔术) in the CCTV Spring Festival.6. As a soldier, he must obey this _________(命令).7. The boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (想知道) whether he could pass the exam . 8. Please give me a _________(直接的) answer.Unit 121. In China, we s___________ hands when we meet someone for the first time.2. It’s rude to p_________ at someone with your finger.3. ―Would you like some cakes?&& ―Thanks, I have just had lunch. I’m f________ now.4. ―W__________ bike is this?&&& ―It must be Mrs. Green’s. I saw her put it here just now.5. In Brazil, you are supposed to k_____&&& when you meet someone for the first time.6. A k_________ is used for cutting things.7. Switzerland is the l&&&&&&& of watches.8. He is used to eating with a f&&&&&&& and a knife.9. To protect the environment, we shouldn’t drop r&&&&&&&&& everywhere.10. You can f&&&&&&&&& a basketball team with your friends.11. He sent an e&&&&&&&&&& to his parents on the internet.12. It     &&  (正常地) takes 20 minutes to get there by bike.13. The Great Wall is the ________& (象征) of China.14. It’s impolite to _______ (插) your chopsticks into your food.15. My sister got the answer to the    &&&&& (谜语) very quickly.16. Bob sits ___________(在……旁边) me. He is my good friend.17. I don’t understand the meaning of this   &&&&& (符号).18. Look at the people on the beach. They are really&&&&&&&&&&&& (放松的).19. He gave us a&&&&&&&&&&&&& (恰当的) example. &20. The baby eats with a&&&&&&&&&& (调羹).21. He is very friendly and kind&&&&&&&&&& (对于) his students.Unit 13 1. The stones are very h______ .2. The waiters have to learn how to s________ people.3. Life is f&&&&&&&& to anyone. Don’t complain about it.4. This kind of t________&&&&& can make your teeth whiter and whiter.5. What kind of shampoo can make your hair s&&&&&&& ?6. Please tell him the t_______, or he will be unhappy.7. My parents gave me a new s&&&&&&&&&& for my birthday. I can put my books in it.8. When you&&&&&&&&& (列出) the prices , you can go to the store with the lowest price.9. She likes to wear a&&&&&&&&& (紫色的) skirt in summer.10. I like&&&&&&&& (粉红色的) roses.11. Different people have very different&&&&&&&&&& (想法)on wearing clothes.12. Yesterday I bought a _________(钱包). It’s a gift for my mother’s birthday.13. Both my parents have very good ___________(鉴赏力) in music.14. Mr. Li is a scientist, he teaches people&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (科学的) farming.Unit 14&1. ―Could you please& w_________ my plants while I’m away?&&&& CSure.2. It’s very cold in the room. Could you please l________ the fire?3. Jim,it’s your t&&&&&&&& to clean the classroom.4. The table is made of w&&&&&& .5. Hainan Province is in s_____________ China.6. They keep a lot of animals on the f&&&&&&&& .7. She asked me to wait for her in the park,but she didn’t a&&&&&&&&& in the end.8. It has been a big s______ for Li Mei to give a speech in public because she was really shy before.9. Our teacher ____________ (坚决地) disagree that sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to smoke.10. Don't forget to bring your&&&&&&&&& (毛巾) when you go swimming .11. I wrote a&&&&&&&&&& (诗) last night.12. The ______________ (村民) is busy working on the farm.13. He works in a local&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (政府) .14. What is the&&&&&&&&&&&& (目的) of the meeting?15. I opened my&&&&&&&&&& (邮件) and was surprised to find nothing in it.Unit 15――Review1.―What do you usually do in your s________ time? ―I usually go shopping.2. ―Can you help me?&&&&&&& CYes, c_______________. How can I help you?3. Some stars in the sky are very t________. They can’t be seen with our eyes.4. How do you feel when you see the national f________ of China?5. Don’t push the door. You just need to p________ it outside.6. The earth is a p&&&&&&&& .7. China has become stronger and stronger. We feel p_________.& 8. This is not a real plane. It’s only a m&&&&&&&& .& 9. Don’t use p&&&&&&&&&& bags. They will pollute our environment. 10. The little panda is only one ___________ (磅) .11. Living in the same ___________(社会), we should help each other and love each other.12. We have learned a lot of new words and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (词语) of English.13. A full-grown elephant can w&&&&&&&&& over 6,000 kilograms.14. You can’t be late for this _______________ (商业) meeting. It’s very important.15. They _________ (建造) a new bridge last year.16. He is a&&&&&&&&&&&& (生意) man,he has a lot of money.
Unit 1 1. trouble&& 2. term&&& 3. matter& 4.aloud&&& 5.quickly&&& 6.pronounce&&& 7.slowly&&& 8.afraid&&&&& 9.deal&&&& 10.secret&&&& 11.influence&&&& 12.soft&&& 13.easily&&&& 14.regard&& 15.mistake&&& 16.unless&&& 17.lose&& 18. friendship&&& 19.duty&&& 20.soldier
Unit 21. waste&&&&& 2. on&&&&& 3. himself&&&& 4.candy&&&& 5.patient&&&& 6.attention& 7.daily&&&&&&& 8.cause&&&&& 9.death&&& 10. airplane&&&
Unit& 31.license&& 2. member&&& 3. achieve& 4. present&& 5.reply&& 6.race&&& 7. point 8.taught&&&& 9.succeed&&&& 10.sleepy&&& 11.silly&&& 12.importance&& 13.study&&&& 14.experience&&
Unit& 41.research&& 2. worry&& 3. refuse& 4.downstairs&& 5.herself&& 6.plenty& 7.deep&&& 8.hurt&&&& 9.listener&&& 10.cover&& 11.knee&&& 12.rest&& 13.correct&&&& 14.helpful&& 15.circle&&& 16.shelf&&&& 17.offer&&& 18.medical&&& 19. knowledgeable& 20. burn
Unit 51.owner&& 2. catch&& 3. lift& 4.worried& 5.picnic&& 6.noise&&& 7.sky&& 8.wind&&& 9. interview& 10.director& 11.stone&& 12.finger&& 13.dropped&&&& 14.neighbor&& 15.smell&& 16.final& 17. monkey&&& 18. ocean
Unit 61.heart&& 2.expect& 3.honest& 4.miss& 5.sweet&& 6.cancer&&& 7.taste&& 8.interest&& 9.increase&& 10.Whatever& 11.fisherman& 12.biscuit&& 13.main& 14.risk&& 15.energy&& 16.itself&& 17.course&&&&&
Unit 71.wine&&& 2.sights&&&& 3.Tower&&&& 4.light&&&& 5.provide&&&& 6.sail&&& 7.dream&&&& 8.continue 9.report&&& 10.church&&&& 11.Pacific&&& 12.translate&&&& 13.lively&&&& 14.consider&&&& 15.including&&&& 16.underground
Unit 81.deaf&&& 2.blind&&& 3.repair&&& 4.similar&&&& 5.carry&&& 6.advertisement&&& 7.cheer&& 8.set9.coach&&& 10.fix&&& 11.fetch&&& 12.shut&&&& 13.fill&&& 14.pleasure&&& 15.specially&&& 16.imagine&&&& 17.website&
Unit 91.invented&& 2.develop&&& 3.knock&&& 4.notice&&& 5.throw&&& 6.sour&&& 7.below&& 8.heat9.risen&&& 10.century&&& 11.active&&& 12.create&&& 13.remain&&& 14.towards&&& 15.produce&& 16.pleasant&&&& 17.basket&&& 18.divide&&&& 19.metal&&&& 20.ancient&&
Unit 101.empty&& 2.lock&& 3.farmer&&& 4.marry&&& 5.broke&&& 6.rush&&
Unit 111.lend&& 2.park& 3.trouble&&& 4.fresh&&& 5.magic&&& 6.order&&&& 7.wonder&& 8.direct
Unit 121.shake&& 2.point& 3.full&&& 4.Whose&&& 5.kiss&& 6.knife&&&& 7.land&& 8.fork&& 9. rubbish 10.form&&& 11.email /e-mail&& 12.normally&&& 13.symbol&&& 14.stick&&& 15.riddle&&& 16.beside& 17.mark&&& 18.relaxed&&&& 19.proper&&& 20.spoon&&&&& 21.towards
Unit 131.hard&& 2.serve& 3.fair&&& 4.toothpaste&&& 5.shiny&& 6.truth&&& 7.schoolbag&& 8.list&& 9. Purple& 10.pink&&& 11.thoughts&&& 12.purse&&&& 13.taste&&&&& 14.scientific
Unit 141.water&&&& 2.light&&&& 3.turn&&&& 4.wood&&& 5.southern&&& 6.farm&&& 7.appear&&& 8.step&& 9.strongly&& 10.towel&&&& 11.poem&&& 12.villager&&& 13.government&&& 14.purpose&& 15.mail
Unit 15――Review1.spare&&&&&& 2. certainly&& &3. tiny&&&&& 4. flag&&&&& 5. pull&&& 6. planet& &7.proud& 8. model& &9. plastic &10. pound&&&&& 11. society&&&&& 12. expressions& &13. weigh 14. business& &&15.built&&&&& 16.business
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 dr.eiffel 的文章

随机推荐