上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢中学学科网-网校通专用通道:东北师大附中
技术支持:北京凤凰学易科技有限公司 管理维护:网校通(信息部)跪求外研版英语第六册(顺序选修六)第三单元课文《roy's story》原文,网上没有,找了将近一个小时,只要原文就可以!
I remember the first time I met Roy.He was standing in the centre of a group of boys,and he was telling a joke.When he reached the final line,everyone burst out laughing.Roy laughted too.A loud happy laugh."Popular boy,"I thought to myself.My name is Daniel.I was from the north of England,but my father had been offered a better job in London,and our whole family had moved there.I was 12 and,having lost all my old friends,I felt shy and lonely at my new school. There were 33 students in my new class,and most people weren’t very interested in a shy new boy.Roy was one of the few people who were kind to me .He often invited me to join his particular goup,and as a result,I started getting to know people.Roy and I become good friends.We trusted each other and we could talk about personal matters,things that were important to us.Five years later,Roy and I are still in the same class.But just under a year ago.Roy’s father was knocked over by a car.He died a few days later.The family had to move to a much smaller house in order to manage financially.Roy,who had always been very close to his father,changed completely,becoming silent and moody.He had always been a clever,hard-working student but now he seemed to lose all interest in his work.He started losing friends.These days,Roy and I see each other from time to time,but we no longer close.About three months ago,a group of us were playing football together after school.Having left something in the cloakroom,I went inside to get it,and found Roy going through the pockets of people’s coats.In his hand he had a wallet---and I knew it wasn’t his!My mouth fell open and I just looked at him.Roy went bright red.“I’ll put it back right now,”he said,and he did so.I turned round and walked out without saying a word.I really hoped that Roy would explain why he had been stealing,but instead he started avoiding me.At the same time,small amounts of money started disappearing from students’ lockers.I wonder if the thief was Roy but decided not to say anything to anyone.I hope it wasn’t him.Last week our school had a big fair in order to raise money for a charity.It was very successful and by the end of the day,we had made about $500.Our class teacher,Mr White,came and chatted to a group of us that included Roy,and held up a box for us to see.“There’s $500 in here,”he said with a smile.But to our surprise,the next morning,we were told that the money had been stolen.Mr White had left the box in a classroom for a few minutes,and when he came back it had disappeared.The head teacher asked anyone who thought they might know something about the theft to come to him.This weekend ,having thought about the situation for a while,I decided to ask Roy about the theft,and this morning I went to see him.Roy was out,and I went upstairs to his bedroom to wait for him.It was a cold day and his jacket was lying on the back of a chair.I put it on and put my hands in the pockets.I could feel a lot of paper notes and I pulled them out.It looked as if there was about $500 there.I was so surprised that I just stood there,holding the notes in my hands.At that moment,the door swung open,and Roy walked in.
我要悬赏要悬赏 给你打了那么久!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2015年高中英语选修六Module 4作业题6套(外研版附答案和解释)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年高中英语选修六Module&4作业题6套(外研版附答案和解释)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015年高中英语选修六Module&4作业题6套(外研版附答案和解释)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M Module 4 Music
&One Reading Comprehension
Ⅰ.介、副词1.She’sgivenconcertssinceshewaseleven,includingaperformancefortheQueenofEnglandduringhervisit________China.2.Shegraduated________theShanghaiConservatoryofMusic,whereshealsostudiedtheGuzhengin1993.3.Ilistened________musicbeforeIcouldspeak.4.IwentbacktomyhometownofKunmingandworked________apipasoloistoftheKunmingMusicandDanceTroupe.5.Therearemanydifferentpipaschools,andeachonehasitsspecialway________interpretingtheclassicalpieces.6.Goldissimilarincolor________grass7.Thereareemptyspaces,andpeoplesaythesilenceisfull________music.8.IenjoyplayingandIenjoyperforming________public.9.SinceImovedtoCanada,Ihavehadopportunitiestomakecontact________othermusictraditionsandplaywithmastermusicians.10.In1996,ImovedtoCanadawithmyhusbandandIhavebeenlivingtheresince________.Ⅱ.佳句翻译与仿写1.LiuFangisaninternationalmusicstar,famousforherworkwithtraditionalChineseinstruments.翻译 ________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________仿写 济南是一座有悠久历史的城市,以它的泉水出名。________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________2.In1990,whenIwas15yearsold,IwenttotheShanghaiConservatoryofMusic,whereIstudiedthepipaandtheguzheng.翻译 ________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________仿写 2004年,李华19岁的时候,他考上了山东大学,在那里他主修物理。________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________3.Itisn’tsurprisingthatmostclassicalpieceshaveverypoetictitles.翻译 ________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________仿写 他在英语演讲比赛中获得第一名一点也不奇怪。________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________4.It’sthesamewithclassicalChinesemusic.翻译 ________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________仿写 英语学习也是一样的。________________________________________________________________________5.SinceImovedtoCanada,Ihavehadopportunitiestomakecontactwithothermusicaltraditionsandplaywithmastermusicians.翻译 ________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________仿写 自从来到这所学校,我就有机会向一些有经验的老师学习并在英语教学方面取得了很大的进步。________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________Ⅲ.单项1.Shewasbornin1974andhasplayedthepipa________theageofsix.A.atB.toC.onD.since2.DianjuisakindofChineseopera,________includessinging,dancingandacting.A.whichB.thatC./D.who3.Ilistenedto________musicbeforeIcouldspeak.A.aB./C.theD.an4.Whatarethebiggestchallenges________playingthepipaandtheguzheng?A.forB.byC.ofD.about5.Therearemanydifferentpipaschoolsandeachonehasitsspecialway________interpretingtheclassicalpieces.A.ofB.toC.byD.in6.Goldissimilarincolor________grass.A.atB.fromC.toD.with7.Theygivelifetothewholepaintingandthey________peopletocomeintothepicture,likeadialogue.A.hopeB.allowC.suggestD.let8.Ilikethe________inaconcerthallandIalwaysfeelhappywhenIhaveaconcert.A.atmosphereB.stateC.situation& D.phenomenon9.Ialsoenjoythetimeimmediatelyaftertheconcertto______thefeelingsandideaswithfriendsandmusiclovers.A.haveB.takeC.shareD.own10.Thesameis________ofmysecondinstrument,theguzheng.A.sameB.trueC.thesameD.thetrueⅣ.理解Eachnewschoolyearbringsfreshremindersofwhateducatorscallthesummerlearninggap.Somecallitthesummerlearningsetback.Putitsimply,itmeansthelongerthekidsareoutofschool,themoretheyforget.Theonlythingtheymightgainisweight.Recentstudiesshowthatchildrengainweightmorequicklyinthesummervacationthanwhentheyareinschool.MostAmericanschoolsfollowatraditionalnine&monthcalendar.Studentsgetwinterandspringbreaksandabouttenweeksofsummervacation.Someschoolsfollowayear&roundcalendar.Theyholdclassesforabouteightweeksatatime,withafewweeksoffinbetween.Butmanyexpertspointoutthatthenumberofclassdaysinayear&roundschoolisgenerallythesameasinatraditionalschool.Lastyear,astudyatOhioStateUniversityreportedthatyear&roundstudentsdidnotlearnanymorethanotherstudents.LeadresearcherPaulvonHippelsaid“year&roundschoolsdon’treallysolvetheproblemofthesummerlearningsetback.Theysimplyspreaditoutacrosstheyear.”Acrossthecountry,researchshowsthatstudentsfrompoorfamiliesfallfartherbehindoverthesummervacationthanotherstudents.Expertssaythiscanbeprevented.Theynotethatmanyschoolsandlocalgovernmentsoffertheprogramsthatcanhelp.Butcallingthem“summer schools”couldbeaproblem.ThedirectorofthesummerlearningcenteratJohnsHopkins,RonFairchild,recentlywroteaboutthisissueonhisblog.HesaidthatinAmericanculture,theideaofsummervacationwasconnectedtothebeliefsaboutfreedomandthejoysofchildhood.HesaidresearchwithgroupsofdifferentparentsinChicagoandBaltimorefoundthattheyalmostallstronglydislikedthetermsummerschool.Theysaiditcreatedanimageofchildrenbeingforcedtodoworktheymissedduringtheschoolyear.1.Whichofthefollowingistheresultofthelongsummervacation?A.Kidsbecomemuchstronger.B.Morekidsdropoutofschool.C.Kidsbecomepoorinlearning.D.Kidstakepartinallkindsofactivities.2.SomeAmericanschoolshavetheirvacations________.A.everytwomonthsB.everyfewweeksC.everythreemonthsD.everyfourmonths3.ThestudyatOhioStateUniversitysuggeststhat______.A.thetraditionalcalendarisbetterthantheyear&roundoneB.theyear&roundcalendarisbetterthanthetraditionaloneC.thetraditionalcalendarisasbadastheyear&roundoneD.theyear&roundcalendaristhesameasthetraditionalone4.Thesummervacationismostlikelytohaveabadeffectonthekids________.A.whoaretooyoungB.whosefamiliesarepoorC.whoaretoonaughtyD.whodon’tworkhard
particularadj.特别的;特殊的,特定的生义:adj.讲究的,挑剔的;详细的,详尽的beparticularabout对……挑剔(讲究)n.信息;细节;事项Thegirlisveryparticularaboutherappearance.这女孩非常讲究外表。Heraccountiscorrectineveryparticular.她的帐目笔笔无误。
答案Ⅰ.1.to 2.from 3.to 4.as 5.of 6.to 7.of 8.in9.with 10.thenⅡ.1.刘芳是一位国际知名的音乐家,以弹奏中国传统乐器见长。Jinanisacitywithalonghistory,famousforitssprings.2.1990年,我15岁时,就去了上海音乐学院,在那里我学习了琵琶和古筝。In2004,whenLiHuawas19yearsold,hewasadmittedintoShandongUniversity,wherehemajoredinphysics.3.很多古典音乐作品都有着很诗意的标题一点也不奇怪。Itisn’tsurprisingthathegotfirstintheEnglishspeechcompetition.4.中国古典音乐也是一样的。It’sthesamewithEnglishstudy.5.自从移居加拿大,我就有机会接触到了其他音乐传统并跟一些音乐大师同台演出。SinceIcametothisschool,IhavehadopportunitiestolearnfromsomeexperiencedteachersandhavemadegreatprogressinEnglishteaching.Ⅲ.1.D [据句中的谓语动词has played可知,只有since引导的时间点才和现在完成时连用。若选A,谓语动词应用过去时。]2.A [考查非限制性定语从句。which在非限制性定语从句中作主语,且不能省略。that不引导非限制性定语从句,who指人。C项中关系代词作主语不能省略。]3.B [listen to music是固定短语,意思是“听音乐”。]4.C [challenge常与of连用,of表示“coming from”来源于。]5.A [way后面的定语可用of doing或to do两种形式。若选B,需把interpreting改成interpret。]6.C [be similar to 和……相似。]7.B [allow sb.to do sth.允许某人做某事;hope,suggest 不接sb.to do sth.结构;let sb.do sth.。]8.A [句意为:我喜欢音乐厅中的氛围,每当我举行音乐会的时候,我会很兴奋。atmosphere气氛,氛围;state状态;situation处境;phenomenon现象。由句意可知A项正确。]9.C [share sth.with sb.和某人分享某物(事)。]10.B [be true of/for与……情况相同。]Ⅳ.1.C [细节推断题。根据第一段中的“Each new school year brings fresh reminders of what educators call the summer learning gap.Some call it the summer learning setback.”可知C项正确。]2.A [推理。根据第二段中的“They hold classes for about eight weeks at a time,...”可知有些美国学校每八周放假一次,也就是每两个月。]3.D [细节理解题。根据第二段的内容以及第三段中的“Last year,a study at Ohio State University reported that year&round students did not learn any more than other students.”可知D项正确。]4.B [细节理解题。根据第四段中的“...research shows that students from poor families fall farther behind over the summer vacation than other students.”可知,在暑假,家境贫困的学生的学习更落后于其他同学。] 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 外研通 的文章

随机推荐