( )4. Everyone herwe enjoyedd the film ________ me. A. including B. included

.Everyone here,including kids,________(focus) their attention on the matter.
大头7mbL袑J
这不是祈使句,祈使句的主语通常是说话对象YOU,如果是祈使句那么后面的their就说不过去.Everyone是主语,中间插了介词短语including kids,空子中应该填谓语动词.时态不好说,可以填is focusing、was focusing或者focused.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
focus 这是一个祈使句,所以用动词原形
这里的主语 是everyone,动词要用第三人称单数
is focusing
Everyone是主语,focus部分做谓语,所以填写focuses
扫描下载二维码九年级英语上学期期末测试_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语上学期期末测试
上传于||文档简介
&&九​年​级​英​语​上​学​期​期​末​测​试
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&九​上​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢今日推荐:
牛津英语9A&Unit5试卷
作者:外语爱好…&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
牛津9A Unit5 单元试卷&Class&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Name&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Marks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一、听力测试(共20分)A)听录音,找出合适的应答句。1. A. Yes, it is.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. It's Sunday.&&&&&&&& C. It's sunny.2. A. Good luck.&&&&&&&&&&& &B. That's OK.&&&&&&&& C. I'm sorry to hear that.3. A. No, I won't.&&&&&&&&&& &B. No, I don't.&&&&&&&& C. I think so.4. A. Yes, I will.&&&&&&&&&&& &B. Thank you.&&&&&&&& C. All right.5. A. Yes, I'd love to.&&&&&&&& &B. Yes, I would.&&&&&&& C. Never mind.B)根据所听到的对话,选择正确答案。6. What are they talking about?A. A basketball game.&&&&& &B. A volleyball game.&&& C. A football game.7. What does the boy want to do?A. He wants to go swimming.B. He wants to see a doctor.C. He wants to look after his mother.8. When will Helen come back?A. Before Wednesday.&& &&B. After Wednesday.&&&&&& C. On Wednesday.9. What would Bob like to drink?A. Tea.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. Coffee.&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Milk.10. What's the date today?A. March 9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. March 8.&&&&&&&&&& &C. March 7.11. Who is the best at physics in Tom's class?A. Tom.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. April.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Alice.12. Where does the talk take place?A. At home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. At a restaurant.&&&&&& &C. At school.13. What's wrong with the woman?A. She always feels hungry. B. She has a bad cold. C. She has a pain in her teeth.14. How long does the doctor tell the woman to stay in bed?A. For two days.&&&&&&&&& &B. For three days.&&&&&&&& &C. For four days.15. How should the woman take the medicine?A. Three times a day after each meal.B. Twice a day after each meal.C. Three times a day before each meal.C)根据所听到的短文,选择最佳答案。16. Jack's school work was ______.A. poor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. good&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. excellent17. Jack usually hurried to school in the morning because he often ______ at night.A. studied his lessons late&& B. had a good sleepC. watched cartoons or sports games for a long time18. Jack's mother tried to make him ______.A. work harder&&&&&&&&&&& &B. watch cartoons&&&&&& &C. sleep in class19. Jack got a hundred ______.A. in reading&&&&& B. in spelling&&&& &C. neither in reading nor in spelling20. From the story, we can know ______.A. Jack got ten dollars at lastB. Jack's mother was not happy at his wordsC. Jack was good at reading and spelling二、单项选择(共15分)(&& )21. We ________ about 1200 English words by the end of last term.A. learn&&&&&&&&&& B. have learned&&&&& C. had learned&&&&&&& D. learned(&& )22. Ought you _________ hands before you have meals?A. not wash&&&&&&& B. wash&&&&&&&&&&& C. washing&&&&&&&&&& D. to wash(&& )23. We have ___a lot of wild animals, because of the ____ of their living areas.A. loss&&&&&&& B. lose&&&&&&&& C. lost&&&&&&&&& D. loss(&& )24. He told me that he ________the party for two years.A. had been in&&&&& B. has been in&&&&&& C. had joined&&&& D. has taken part in(&& )25. He couldn’t buy the dictionary because he had ________ money with him.&&& A. a few&&&&&&&&&& B. few&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a little&&&&&&&&&& D. little(&& )26. ---Our holiday was ________.&&&&&&&&&&&& ---Yes, I’ve never had _________.&&& A. the better one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a good one&&& C. a better one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the best one(&& )27. Jim turned off the lights and then _______ the classroom.&&& A. was left&&&&&&&&& B. had left&&&&&&&&&& C. has left&&&&&&&&& D. left(&& )28. I believe that those mountains ________ with trees in a few years.&&& A. are covered&&&&&& B. will be covered&&&& C. are covering&&&&& D. will cover(&& )29. When I got to his home, he _______ for three hours.&&& A. had left&&&&&&&&& B. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. had been away&&& D. has been away(&& )30. ---Did you catch the train yesterday?&&& --- No. It&&&&&&&&&& when I&&&&&&&&&& to the station.&&& A. got&&&&&&&& B. got&&&&&&& C. had got&&&& D. was getting(&& )31. The girl devoted all her time she had ___________ others.A. to help&&&&&&&&&& B. helping&&&&&&&&&& C. helped&&&&&&&&& D. to helping(&& )32. My father is considering _________.&&& A. to give up smoking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. giving up to smoke& C. giving up smoking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to give up to smoke(&& )33. The film _________ is very funny.&&& A. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. its&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. it’s&&&&&&&&&&& D. itself(&& )34. When the teacher enter_____ the classroom, the students were talking noisily.&&& A. into&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.\&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on(&& )35. Everyone here enjoyed the film, ______ me.A including&&&&&&&&& B included&&&&&&&&&& C which includes&& D includes三、完形填空(共10分)Early one morning, an old woman was carrying a big basket of cabbages on her head to the market. She hoped to 36_______ them to the people from town.The mountain road was narrow and the old woman was walking 37______, because she did not want to have 38_____ and lose her cabbage.Suddenly she 39______ a loud bell and a bicycle came round the corner. It passed her and went very fast 40______ the hill. The old woman had to jump up to one side of the 41_____ so quickly that the basket of cabbages nearly fell into the valley.She looked up, and saw that a young boy was on the bicycle. He was 42_____ on without even looking round to see 43____ the old woman was all right.The old woman began to shout, “Come back, young man! You dropped something!”When he heard this, the boy stopped the bicycle so suddenly that he 44____ fell off. Then he turned and began to 45_____ the bicycle back up to the hill. “What is it?” he asked. “What did I drop?” “Little boy, “ the old woman answered, “you dropped your manners.”(&& )36. A. send &&&B. sell &&&C. give &&&D. take(&& )37. A. carefully &&B. clearly &&C. politely &&D. hardly(&& )38. A. a match &&B. a rest &&&C. an accident &D. a talk(&& )39. A. hit &&&B. made &&&C. found &&D. heard(&& )40. A. over &&&B. up &&&C. to &&&D. down(&& )41. A. road &&&B. street &&&C. town &&&D. hill(&& )42. A. driving &&B. riding &&C. running &&D. walking(&& )43. A. how &&&B. why &&&C. whether &&D. when(&& )44. A. usually &&B. hardly &&C. easily &&&D. nearly(&& )45.A. carry &&&B. catch &&&C. push &&&D. give
http://www.ryedu.net/syy/zxyy/69.html
没有相关文章
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
5706272448532585521526585Film vs. Digital
Film vs. Digital
A Guest Post by Rebecca Lily
With the comeback of film over the last few years, many digital photographers are questioning whether or not to make the switch. &This is a decision I had to ponder myself as well. &Is it worth adding a Contax 645 to the arsenal and shooting weddings on film?
I would like to present my honest view of film vs. digital within my own field of expertise as a pro digital and hobbyist film photographer.& I own a Nikon D700 plus 2 film cameras, a vintage Nikon FM2 and a Nikon F100 & on these, I have shot both Kodak Portra 400NC and Fujifilm Pro 400H. &I have not had a fabulously great lab develop any of my film work, only a local lab (with mixed results). &I have never shot film for any of my professional work, only my personal projects. &But I am an ardent admirer of a few great pro film photographers and a continuous student of photography & both in the film and digital arenas.&
Film | Nikon FM2 | Nikkor 50mm 1.2 @ f/1.2 | Fujifilm Pro 400H
I realize that there are different camps within the film vs. digital debate. &There is Camp A who only shoot film and claim that you simply can&t reproduce the look, feel and colors of film on any digital camera. &Then there is Camp B who only shoot digital and claim that film simply isn&t worth all the hassle and expense. &Then Camp C who use (or at least tolerate) both, and admit that both formats have strengths and weaknesses. &Speaking in terms of my professional work, I would define myself somewhere between Camp B and C. &After playing around with film a bit myself and studying the work of other photographers, I can definitely acknowledge that film has several advantages over digital & mainly, the dynamic range (or, ability to retain details in highlights and shadows over a wide range of stops), and also the forgiving nature of film when you overexpose it. &It&s very difficult to blow out film even with overexposing by 2-3 stops & and the highlights with film roll off beautifully. &In that regard, you can relax a bit when you&re shooting film (especially if you have a great photo lab to develop and scan it, but that&s another topic altogether.)
Film | Nikon FM2 | Nikkor 50mm 1.2 @ f/1.2 | Kodak Portra 400NC
However, there are weaknesses with film, too. &One is the ongoing expense of the film itself and the time and expense of developing/scanning. &Another is the availability of your favorite film (look what happened to Portra 400NC&) &And you simply can&t take as many images if you have to continuously change rolls of film as you can when you have a 32GB CF card in your camera. &Another disadvantage?& You can& if something happens to your rolls between shooting and developing, that makes for a very unhappy photographer & and an even unhappier client.
Then there&s the issue of the lab. &These beautiful colors that many people see in professional photographers& film work are often simply the result of a very good lab developing their film and applying specific color profiles in the scanning process. &If you cannot afford a good lab or don&t live near one (and are too nervous to mail 50 rolls of film of a client&s wedding), you may find yourself frustrated that you cannot reproduce these results even with the exact same camera, lens and film combination that your favorite pro uses. &
In my opinion, I think digital has only one major weakness when compared to film, and that is dynamic range.& Your digital camera simply will not handle light as well as film does, and the light will not look as soft and even as it does with film.& But I think this problem will improve over time with digital cameras, as newer models with better sensors are developed. &You can already compensate this weakness by shooting in RAW format to maximize the recovery of details in highlights and shadows, and by working on improving yourself technically so that you achieve more consistently precise exposure. &I always shoot in manual/RAW and spot meter, which is a huge help. &I know before I press the shutter if I still have enough details in my highlights and shadows where it&s important to have detail.& This is the result of lots of practice & and I&m still always working on improving my exposure.
Digital | Nikon D700 | Nikkor 24-70mm 2.8 @ f/2.8
Exposing properly, and shooting in RAW, already has you well on your way to better results (and let&s hope that digital camera manufacturers will pay attention and give us better dynamic range in the near future!). &But what about those beautiful filmy colors?
This is where post-processing comes in, and where I personally found my tipping point that made me stick with digital. &
First, it&s important to understand that digital images need to be developed just like film images do.& Many people confuse a film &sooc& for being truly unprocessed, but that is not the case.& Every film image is processed by the lab that develops it, and is color corrected during the scanning process & and sometimes also in the initial developing process (for example, push or pull processing, or cross processing).& Digital images need developing work too, in order to get optimal results.
Digital | Nikon D700 | Nikkor 24-70mm 2.8 @f/2.8
I love the colors and soft, &matte& feel of film. &But for me, it isn&t about the look of any one film & I&m not stuck on replicating one particular set of tones, like the tones in pushed Fujifilm Pro 400H for example (which are indeed beautiful!). &I simply love this overall &filmy& look & the bright, clean colors, the pastels, the soft muted tones, the subdued highlights, the grain & all of it. &And with a bit of post processing, I find that I can replicate or interpret this vision with some of my digital work, where it suits. &It might not look identical to one particular film (although, I can get it pretty close if that&s the goal). &But with a bit of Lightroom or Photoshop I can capture the essence of what I love about the looks of film in general, with my own artistic stamp.& And for me, that&s a very important part of how I express my work & through my post process.& I enjoy having creative control over how I want my colors to look for each individual session that I shoot, rather than handing that control to a lab.
One of the most important steps in post-processing a digital image to replicate film is to carefully control the light and the highlights.& In my normal workflow, I first develop my RAW file in Lightroom, either with a preset or with individual tweaks (such as highlight recovery and exposure correction).& I usually finish my images in Photoshop with actions.& Overall, filmy looks should have lower contrast, reduced saturation, softened and controlled light, subtle creamy highlights, and a matte finish.& If you know your way around Photoshop and can produce these effects, you can put together interesting combinations to give your images a filmy finish.& If you need a hand with achieving those effects, there are a good many professional products that can help.& Many of my own presets and actions are specifically designed to create this look.
If you are interested in how I achieve some of my film-inspired looks for my digital images, I share some of my post-processing recipes on my website, , under the &Tutorials& section. &
So, what&s the conclusion? &I think that&s up to you. &Film will always have its place in the world of photography, and so will digital. &What you decide for yourself depends upon what&s important to you.&
Or maybe, like me, you&ll find that there is a place for both.
Rebecca Lily is a professional wedding and commercial photographer under , which she founded with her husband, Johnny Patience. She is also a designer of Lightroom presets and Photoshop actions, which can be found on her . Johnny and Rebecca make their home in beautiful West Cork, Ireland.
Read more from our
This post was written by a guest contributor to dPS.
Please see their details in the post above.
Become a Contributor: Check out
page for details about how YOU can share your photography tips with the DPS community.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also like...
Featured in Tips & Tutorials
Related Posts
I started shooting film with an Olympus trip, and from there on I then purchased my first slr film camera which
was an Olympus OM10. I tried many different films even Kodak EIR and Black and white films. Each film would give me a different look. When digital cameras came out I bought my DSLR. I have never been happy shooting Digital, it is not the same as shooting on film and I do not like having to process the images to make them look better.
So I have now gone back to film, I love it, especially Black and white film, I have slowed down, my photography has improved so much and I am not sat at a computer processing my images. Film gives me just
what I want, So Digital is not for me. Now I have gone crazy and own twelve film cameras, and a fridge full of colour film and Black And White Film. I shoot every day and now I feel I'm back where it all began! Film Forever!
Join Our Email Newsletter
Thanks for subscribing!
DPS offers a free weekly newsletter with:&
1. new photography tutorials and tips
2. latest photography assignments
3. photo competitions and prizes
Enter your email below to subscribe.
Get DAILY free tips, news and reviews via our .&
Guaranteed for 2 full months
Pay by PayPal or Credit Card
Instant Digital Download
Learn to Use It!