其他5条回答
下载很容易但都不是授权的,和大街上卖的盗版一样AUTODESK公司前段时间抓得很凶小心,被抓到后果严重
autocad的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁兄弟们,帮忙写一篇英语作文,题目&&我喜欢的体育明星&&100词就够,谢了.急用._百度知道
兄弟们,帮忙写一篇英语作文,题目&&我喜欢的体育明星&&100词就够,谢了.急用.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I am no exception, but I like the sports star - Liu Xiang. It was found that the old heel injury of Liu Xiang is a problem, today warm-up in this place again this issue and found that the periosteum has problems, some people like Deng Linlin, in the second set when running across the fourth barn the eyes of each person, some people like Liu Xiang. Liu Xiang in the warm-up before the game, some people like Yao Ming. His right foot seemed a problem, limping back to the lounge, he left the nest of pain, withdrew from the Olympic Games this time, there is a sports star, lying on the ground
Deng Yaping is my favorite sports star.She was a great Chinese ping pong ball athlete. Deng Yaping was born on the second of June,1973.She is thirty-five years old now.With the effection from her father,she started playing table tennis when she was only five!Because she was shorter than most of the athletes,the Henan table tennis team didn't let her join until 1983.She was the most talented and outstanding athlete at that time.After she had joined the Henan table tennis team,she was chosen by the national table tennis team!Of course,she had to practice harder and harder than before.In 1997,she went to Tsinghua University and majoyed in English and management.She had hardly time during the majoying but she tried her best and finally graduated successfully.From 1993 to 1998,she became the number one women's singles player in the ITTF(International Table Tennis Federation).Now she is also a kind and loving mother.Deng Yaping is always full of energy and confidence.She doesn't satisfy the medals that she got.She works hard for her destinations bravely.--------------------My favorite sport star is Dabao.Who is Dabao? Lei’s me tell you ,Dabao is Liuxiang.Liuxiang is my favorite sport star.Because he is a hero, at the Athens Olympic games on August 27,2004.Liuxiang won the men’s 110m hurdles final in 12.91 seconds,equaling the world record set and breaking the Olympic record.
Liuxiang is an ordinary boy. He is a Shanghai native, was born on July 13,1983. He is tall ,about 1.88m. His hobbies are singing and playing computer games.He as other teenagers---he don’t like go to school.
But Liuxiang is not an ordinary boy .Proper Liuxiang over the 110meter hurdle in time. All world peoples watch is he. Peoples very excitement.Becuse he break the Olympic record! He use reality tell people life is a continuous prooess of figting and one cannot achieve success without effort.
This is I like Liuxiang’s because, he is a “flying acrobat”, I thaing he fell pround! And you?
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁全国英语职称考试理工类C级的词汇大纲哪里可以找到?!急用,兄弟们指点一下_百度知道
全国英语职称考试理工类C级的词汇大纲哪里可以找到?!急用,兄弟们指点一下
急求啊,有知道的麻烦回一下,谢谢
提问者采纳
//hi,之前在此空间http://hi.baidu您好,祝学习愉快
其他类似问题
职称考试的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁提示您:你还未登录。
没有账号?
恭喜你获得新机会
输入好友ID
本次机会已经送出,可复制一下链接给好友!请问你能不能给我一下2011全国职称计算机考试的试题库么?急用,谢谢_百度知道
请问你能不能给我一下2011全国职称计算机考试的试题库么?急用,谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
,算上以前考初我前几天刚参加完职称计算机考试,我当时也下载用过,你也可以找他问问,可以在里面选择适合自己的版本下载,也算考过好多次了你可以加(Q昵称唐古拉宝),根据你的计算机基础水平。中级的!他空间有免费版的,这次是高级的,我是在他那买的正式版,她空间有些题库,服务很不错哈,里面的命中率是很高的
我空间有下载的
百度搜“争锋职考”,就有考试题库,下载一个题库教学软件,考试轻松过!
其他类似问题
全国职称计算机考试的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 理工类大学排名 的文章

随机推荐