英语书虫读后感100

书虫 读后感三篇_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 书虫 读后感三篇
书虫 读后感三篇
书虫 三篇Jane Eyre — A Beautiful Soul(简爱) Jane Eyre, is a poor but aspiring, small in body but huge in soul, obscure but self-respecting girl. After we close the covers of the book, after having a long journey of the spirit, Jane Eyre, a marvelous figure, has left us so much to recall and to think: We remember her goodness: for someone who lost arms and blinded in eyes, for someone who despised her for her ordinariness, and even for someone who had hurt her deeply in the past. We remember her pursuit of justice. It’s like a companion with the goodness. But still, a virtuous person should promote the goodneon one side and must check the badneon the other side. We remember her self-respect and the clear situation on equality. In her opinion, everyone is the same at the God’s feet. Though there are differences in status、in property and also in appearance, but all the human being are equal in personality. We also remember her striving for life, her toughneand her confidence… When we think of this girl, what she gave us was not a pretty face or a transcendent temperament that make us admire deeply, but a huge charm of her personality. Her story makes us thinking about life and we learn much from her experience, at least, that is a fresh new recognition of the real beauty. Learn to love and care(雾都孤儿) Here I am sitting on a couch alone, thinking about what I have just finished reading with tears of sadnefilling my eyes and fire of indignation filling my heart, which revived my exhausted soul that has already been covered by the cruelty and the selfishneof the secular world for a long time. It is truly what I felt after reading Oliver Twist, written by the prominent British author Charles Dickens. The resonance between me and the book makes me feel not only the kindneand the wickedneof all the characters in the novel, but what this aloof society lacks, and what I lack deep inside. These supreme resources I’m talking about right now are somewhat different from minerals, oil that we usually mention. They’re abstract like feelings, and some kinds of spiritual stimulation that all of us desire anxiously from one another —— love and care. Those charitable figures whom Dickens created in the novel are really what we need in life. They showed love and care to others, just as the gentle rain from the sky fell upon the earth, which was carved into my heart deeply. Mr. Brownlow is one such person. The other day he had one of his elaborate watches stolen by two skilled teenage thieves, Artful Dodger and Charley Bates, and thought naturally it was Oliver, who was an orphan and forced to live with a gang of thieves, that had done it because he was the only one near by after the theft had taken place. Being wrathful, he caught Oliver, and sent him to the police station where the ill-tempered, unfair magistrates worked. Fortunately for him, Oliver was proved innocent by one onlooker afterwards. With sympathy, Mr. Brownlow took the injured, poor Oliver to his own home. There Oliver lived freely and gleefully for some months as if he were Mr. Brownlow’s own son. One day, however, Mr. Brownlow asked Oliver to return some books to the bookseller and to send some money for the new books that he had already collected. The thief Oliver once stayed with kidnapped him. After that he disappeared in Mr. Brownlow’s life. Searching for a while, Mr. Brownlow had to believe the fact that he had run away with his money. But dramatically, they came acroeach other again a few years later. Without hesitation, Mr. Brownlow took Oliver home for the second time not caring if he had done something evil. Perhaps most of us would feel confused about Mr. Brownlow’s reaction. But as a matter of fact, this is just the lesson we should learn from him. Jesus said in the Bible. “Forgive not seven times, but seventy-times seven.” Why is that? Because forgiveneis our ability to remove negative thoughts and neutralize them so our energy may be spent on doing what we came here for. We cannot move forward in our future if past issues cloud our thinking. Stop put Mr. Brownlow into the list of your models. Always give people a second chance no matter what they might have done. That’s also a substantial part of loving and caring others. Charles Dickens said:“Love makes the world go around.” These immortal words have inspired and will keep on inspiring us to chant the melody of love and to say the prayer of care forevermore. Let us, therefore, enjoy life and treat other people lovingly. These principles are the roots and foundations of beliefs supporting this article and our mission together. Pride and Prejudice (傲慢与偏见) Many people simply regard Pride and Prejudice as a love story, but in my opinion, this book is an illustration of the society at that time. She perfectly reflected the relation between money and marriage at her time and gave the people in her works vivid characters. The characters have their own personalities. Mrs. Bennet is a woman who makes great efforts to marry off her daughters. Mr. Bingley is a friendly young man, but his friend, Mr. Darcy, is a very proud man who seems to always feel superior. Even the five daughters in Bennet family are very different. Jane is si-mp-le, innocent and never speaks evil of others. Elizabeth is a clever girl who always has her own opinion. Mary likes reading classic books. (Actually she is a pedant.) Kitty doesn’t have her own opinion but likes to follow her sister, Lydia. Lydia is a girl who follows exotic things, handsome man, and is somehow a little profligate. When I read the book, I can always find the same personalities in the society now. That is why I think this book is indeed the representative of the society in Britain in the 18th century. The family of gentleman in the countryside is Jane Austen’s favourite topic. But this little topic can reflect big problems. It concludes the stratum situation and economic relationships in Britain in her century. You can find these from the very beginning of this book. Austen left this problem for us to think. The genius of Jane Austen lies in this perfect simplicity, the simplicity that reflects big problems. Although Austen was only 21 when she wrote “Pride and Prejudice”, her sharp observation of social lives makes the style of this book surprisingly mature and lively. The plots in her works are always very natural. The development of the plot is as inevitable as a problem in mathematics. I think the depth of Pride and Prejudice is the reason that makes this book prominent and classic. Today, her book still can be the guide telling us the economic relationships both at her time and in modern time.
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:书虫 读后感三篇&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《书虫 读后感三篇》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。热词搜索:
您现在的位置:&>&&>&
幼儿画报之《书虫和它的书》读后感
时间: 字数: 100字 黄鑫妍
今天爷爷和我一起阅读了幼儿画报,其中一个故事特别有趣,故事名叫《书虫和它的书》,故事说了每一本书里都住着一只书虫,如果你有书不好好阅读,那么书虫就会很开心的来吃你的书。还好我很喜欢读书,而且经常读完了就和同学换着读,这样就不会被书虫咬到了。
喜欢就分享到:
对作文的表态
09-1001-1507-0108-0402-2201-1212-1511-27阅读“书虫”系列的书,写一篇英语读后感!是英语的啊!100-150词
小狼狼7ANal
理智与情感 Sense and Sensibility Sense and Sensibility was the first Jane Austen published.Though she initially called it Elinor and Marianne,Austen jettisoned both the title and the epistolary mode in which it was originally written,but kept the essential theme:the necessity of finding a workable middle ground between passion and reason.The story revolves around the Dashwood sisters,Elinor and Marianne.Whereas the former is a sensible,rational creature,her younger sister is wildly romantic--a characteristic that offers Austen plenty of scope for both satire menting on Edward Ferrars,a potential suitor for Elinor's hand,Marianne admits that while she "loves him tenderly," she finds him disappointing as a possible lover for her sister.Soon however,Marianne meets a man who measures up to her ideal:Mr.Willoughby,a new neighbor.So swept away by passion is Marianne that her behavior begins to border on the scandalous.Then Wil meanwhile,Elinor's growing affection for Edward suffers a check when he admits he is secretly engaged to a childhood sweetheart.How each of the sisters reacts to their romantic misfortunes,and the lessons they draw before coming finally to the requisite happy ending forms the heart of the novel.Though Marianne's disregard for social conventions and willingness to consider the world well-lost for love may appeal to modern readers,it is Elinor whom Austen herself mo a truly happy marriage,she shows us,exists only where sense and sensibility meet and mix in proper measure.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
During my summer vacation,I read a book named Robinson Crusoe.In fact,I have read this book in Chinese.However,reading in English is quite different from in Chinese.At first,I spent a lot of time...
扫描下载二维码读书心得100字大全_读书心得
读书心得100字大全
学习啦【读书心得】 编辑:刘园
  读书时就像在品味一杯上好的绿茶,虽然淡了些带是很有滋味;读书的滋味就像是在一次秘密的探险;虽然会有些胆战心惊,但是去能发现你数不清的意想不到的东西;下面是学习啦带来的读书心得100字,希望可以帮到大家。
  读书心得100字篇一:
  我爱读诗,诗让我聪慧。如苏轼《题西林壁》中的&不识庐山真面目,只缘身在此山中&,告诉我:要想认识事物的本质,必须全面把握、冷静分析,才能不被局部现象所迷惑。
  我爱读小说,比如《三国演义》。虽然那刀光剑影让人心惊胆战,但魏、蜀、吴三国之争,使我学到了不少智慧和历史知识。
  我永远离不了好朋友:书。
  读书心得100字篇二:
  我爱读书是我最大的特点。&书籍是人类进步的阶梯&这句话是我读书的信念,所以把我的作文水平提高了。看书不要囫囵吞枣,否则就是一事无成,书上的知识会让你百看不厌。这就是我爱读书的原因吧。从古至今有许多名人都是以读书而成名的。记得有一次同学找我玩,&我在看书呢,要去你自己去要多 读书 &我说。同学叫我小书迷。
  读书心得100字篇三:
  书像无数颗星星。莎士比亚说:&书是全世界的营养品&,伟大的诗人杜甫也说过这样一句话:&读书破万卷,下笔如有神。&
  有一天,我在书房里看得津津有味,妈妈就把我的&灵魂&从书里&拉&了出来。我和妈妈大吵一架,妈妈甘拜下风,连声说&师傅&。
  书是人类进步的阶梯,是人类的瑰宝!
  读书心得100字篇四:
  每当我捧起一本书,就不肯放下,甚至忘记了吃饭和睡觉,真可谓废寝忘食,简直比书呆子还要书呆子,比啃书虫还要啃书虫。前一阵子,我们班流行《淘气包马小跳》,一套丛书11本,我只花了两天的课余时间就全&啃&完了。当然,数学课上我也是全神贯注地把头伸进了抽屉&&第二天,叶老师很&客气&地向我妈妈反映了这一情况,结果&&
  读书心得100字篇五:
  一花一世界,一书一天地,经常陶醉在自己读书的世界里是一种快乐。读书,可以寻找一块洁净地的宿营地,能安置我们的灵魂,可以寻找一方明亮清澈的天空,让我们人生快乐地飞翔&&
  因为读书,你沉浸在书籍柔软的纸页里,那些文字就像密密地重重叠叠一刻不停地环绕着你飞舞的雪花,你带着无限的信任走进去。仿佛与世隔绝一般地感觉。随着书感动而感动,幸福而幸福,痛苦而痛苦,不知不觉一时满脸泪水,那是一种酣畅淋漓的痛快。
  读书心得100字篇六:
  俗话说的好,书中自有颜如玉,书中自有黄金屋,一本书可以陶冶人的情操,可以使人变得高尚。
  当你在烦恼的时候打开图书,打开绚丽多姿的图书,我就进入了知识的大门。
  你便会遨游在知识的海洋里,动人的小说,美妙的诗歌,感人的童话,精美的散文&&都会让你难以忘怀,给你无穷的乐趣。
  读书如水,是生命的源泉,读书如花,是生命的情怀&&
  读书心得100字篇七:
  想想看:在清闲午后,在落日黄昏,品一杯清茶,翻开手中的书卷,看亲情如灯,在悄无声息中照亮生命的每一个角落,直至潸然泪下;品人生似棋,在无常生活中执一颗平常心,看云卷云舒,花开花落。在不经意中,把这些美丽的方块字,组成一篇篇优美的文章,那是何等的意境啊。享受阳光明媚;享受空气清新;享受历练,深邃。
  读书心得100字篇八:
  书可以使人变得聪慧,书可以陶冶情操,书是人类进步的阶梯,在书的世界里演绎着大千世界的真善美,正与邪;书寄托着前辈们对下一代是殷切希望。读书是一件快乐的事,读书的乐趣很多,就拿四大名著的两大名著来说吧!
本文已影响 人
[读书心得100字大全]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
807人看了觉得好
932人看了觉得好
862人看了觉得好
【读书心得】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 书虫读后感 的文章