impossible to
observeA、it
D、they are
答案是C3、even
she herself
such an experience, it’s
can recognize
friend .A、that
D、all答案是C4、Primary products are the raw materials______ which manufactured goods are made.
答案是C,该句子的意思?
5、______isthat I can’t understand what she is talking about.
A.What I find difficult
B.What I find it difficult
C.How difficult I find
D.How difficult I find it
6.Byreferring______his notes, the speaker was able to give the exact detailsrequired.
7.Unfortunately, he didn’t ______ to read the agreementcarefully before signing it.
8、Thechild was ______ to open the window.
barely enough
enough tall
C.barely tall enough
enough barely
9、______the strength of the opposition , we did very well to score two goals.
B.Considered
C.Considering
D.Consider
1,考查的表转折的并列关系,前面有个less,对应的more。两个一看就不是比较关系2,detais是名词,在这里,前面用形容词就好了,visible details 又作为了定语从句的先行词,不是别的什么从句,不用多加什么东西3,表方式,那样4,初级产品是未加工的一些材料,制成品就是由它们做的。考查be made from5,句子缺主语,考的主语从句,wh...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求英语高手帮忙回答几道英语题!!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
求英语高手帮忙回答几道英语题!!
来源:互联网 发表时间: 9:11:26 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求英语高手帮忙回答几道英语题!!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求英语高手帮忙回答几道英语题!!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:A. No: There are clubs: _______;s there to do at night. I can manage myself: Can I help with your luggage: _______ :Ht ring. Never mindD;d like to see a pair of brown shoes.A. Let&#39? B? Nancy. Desk Clerk. To sum up25.D, thanks. What can I do for youD.A. Mickey. You name itC?B. What&#39. You manage it24. mentioningD: ______. No?D;s my pleasure: ______A.A, please.C. Make _____ use of your time in class. What can I do for you, many thanks. My alarm clock didn&#39. I can doB,it's alright. No.A. You don&#39. Just a minute. Thank you anyway18,s put it off till laterC? Speaker B. Would you please forgive me:Good afternoon. It&#39. No在线(一) 2.16.22. You&#39. To tell you the truthD. mentionedC? ―I&#39:______A. I can manage itC. Do you want to buy something21: Want to come over Thursday for supper, you needn&#39. Thanks. You&#39, I thinkB. carelessD. What do you wantB? I never accept any apologies at all.C;t want to23. That&#39. Never minE. Are you OK. ―________,I'll not mind. Jackson!A?19. To begin withC. Review important points _____ in class as well as points you rre really too kind apologizing to me? Lt do anything for me? Clerk. No. I really can&#39._______. inadequate20. goodB. A.B, and so on. Thank you anywayD. badC. Thank you. You find itD. You can&#39: What&#39. No, concerts:______A, but I have to work that eveningD.B. Pupil:Can I do anything for you. These things often happen.A. To speak outB.C;t. Customer, I feel terrible, not necessary: I apologize for being late this morning: You look a little pale. Paul. You make itB. What do you likeC, I don&#39. mentionB. Can I help you,Holiday Inn. Speaker A;s all right. Desk Cs the matter. to mention17. No;t;d like to book a double room for the nights of 23rd and 24th please. Tt have to be so polite,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
告诉你真相(即,所以用被动17:你能想到的都有24,但我那晚得工作:请等一下(前台查询是否还有这样的房间)1916:不,谢谢:谢谢。我自己能行18.b 译为.b 需要我帮你拿行李吗:我能帮您做些什么:说真的)25,不是重点自己的行为.c 译为.c 译为.b 译为.b 是指在课堂上提到的一些重点:在课堂上好好把握你的时间20,谢谢.b 译为,这些重点是被提出来的:不。23.b b的意思是:没关系22.a 译为?21.c 译为?Lisa
提问者评价
感谢您的翻译.万分感谢所有人的解答.
解决方案2:
BBBACBCBCB
解决方案3:
BBBACDCCCC我认真看了 就是 不知道选的答案对不对
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号英语题,各位高手走过路过不要错过。_百度知道
英语题,各位高手走过路过不要错过。
so he came to school half and hour___.good
B、the cake smells___.A.as much as possible
C、mingming got up very___.more11.much higher
D.how soon
C.not as hardly as6;late13,the price is high.much too
C、___will your father be back、the dress is very beautiful 、there was a______wind last night and it rained____、old people must be spoken to______,but it is ___dear.as long as possibleC,please read English stories_____.not as hardly as
D.strongly.bad
D.A.you’d better take him to the hospital.fast enough
D;heavy9、india has the second______population in the world.smallest
D、the food in this restaurant is not good.little2.A;late
C.therefore
B.late.very expensive
B.A.quick enough
C.A.well5.late.how long
B.strongly.A.larger
B1?in two hours.luckily8.enough fast
C.A.A.A.too much
C.as much as you can
B.largest3.please throw it away.some time
B.some times14、if you are free.15.many
D.politely
B.strong.sometime
C、linda studies____her brother.A.badly
C.A.A.as many as you can12.expect、i am____worried about my parents’lately
D、the price of these clothes is______than before.as hard as
B.lately,___.A、he could run___to catch the bus.well
C.sometimes
D.more high4.strong.lately.worse7.polite
C.A.as hardly as
C.enough quickly10?A、why is there_______traffic on the street in January than in march.how many
D.more expensive
D、he doesn’t look as ____as usual
提问者采纳
ADCCC BACAB ADCCB
第11题为什么不是D?
.as many as +名词 ,as much as 用法多 此处 表示程度 译为“尽量”“尽最大努力(可能)”,as much as possible [one can]。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
走过路过不要错过的相关知识
其他2条回答
A D C C C B B C A B A D C C B
这个有点困难啊。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖