this is the hotel____they ilivedd last month这就是上个月他们住过的旅馆

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
(1/2)That is the hotel we lived in last noon.同义句改写that is the hotel_ _
阿K第三季膔涘h
That is the hotel we lived in last noon.同义句改写that is the hotel in_which _we lived last noon
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
that is the hotel in which
we lived last noon.that is the hotel where
we lived in last noon. 希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不会的欢迎再继续问我(*^__^*)
两个空就填:in which一个空就填:where意思是:这就是最后一个中午我们住过的旅馆。希望采纳哦~~~
您好同义句:that is the hotel
we lived last noonthat is the hotel
we lived last noon翻译: 这就是最后一个中午我们住过的旅馆。望采纳,祝开心!
扫描下载二维码This is the hotel last month. A. which they stayed B. at that they stayed C. wher——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
This is the hotel last month. A. which they stayed B. at that they stayed C. where they stayed at D. where they stayed 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
This is the hotel_______ last month.
[&&&& ]A.which they stayed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.at that they stayedC.where they stayed at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.where they stayed
This is the hotel _______ last month.
A. which they stayed
B. at that they stayed
C. where they stayed at
D. where they stayed
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!上个月他住在这个酒店。
He stayed at this hotel last month.
我一定会再住在这个酒店,希望到时候,能睡上新的床。
Great customer service. I will definitely stay here again. Hopefully, they would have new beds.
当我和我家人一起来的时候,我再次住在这个酒店。我推荐给所有想拥有在新加坡舒适住所的旅行者。
I stayed at the hotel again when I went with the family. Irecommend it to all travellers who would like a comfortable stay in Singapore.
我前往这个漫天尘土、灰蒙蒙的城市拜访高德,发现当时他住在一个条件不太好的酒店。一般球队在比赛当天就住在这个酒店,街对面就是比赛场。
I traveled to the dusty, dingy burg and found God in the second-rate hotel across the street from the arena where the team stayed on game nights.
在我住到这个酒店前,我看了不少负面的评论,不过这是别人的真实想法。
Before my holiday I had read some negative reviews and can now honestly say the people who wrote them must think they deserve the world.
我在这个酒店住过两个礼拜。
I have been resident in this hotel for two weeks.
我并不介意在这个酒店住,但下次再来的时候,我可要找个好点儿的酒店了。
I didn't mind staying there, but the next time I'm going I will stay at a more fancy hotel.
在4月的广州展览会期间,我们在这个酒店住了6个晚上。
We stayed in this hotel during the Canton Fair in April for 6 nights.
你在这个酒店住过吗?
Have you ever stayed at this hotel?
他以前从来没有在这个酒店/旅馆住过。
He has never stayed at this hotel before.
以后就算飞机停在这个酒店门口我都不会去住。
I would not stay here again even for the transport convenience.
史姑娘师长教师在他的赚了很多钱,所以他们决定往伦敦,住在一个很是好的酒店,而他们往游遍这个著名的城市。
Mr smith made a lot of money in his business , so they decided to go to London and stay at a really good hotel while they went touring around that famous city.
一对夫妇花大约140美元就可以在日本北部岛屿北海道冰酒店住上一个晚上,这个价钱还包括一顿在冰桌上的晚餐。
A couple can spend a night at the ice hotel on Japan's norther island of Hokkaido for about $140 including dinner served on an ice table.
对于那些不想要住在靠近城区、只想找个地方睡觉的个人来说,这个酒店还是可以的。
This hotel would probably be OK for one person who doesn't mind being in close quarters and only needs a place to sleep.
在很多不同的地方经过一番打探之后,我们住在了圣詹姆斯皇冠假日酒店,因为它便利的位置,以及同这个区其它酒店相比,它的合理定价。
After searching through various sites we settled on the Crowne Plaza St James because of its location and it sensible pricing compared to other hotels in the location.
因为在淡季,这家酒店非常安静,我想他们可能希望所有的客人都住在一个部,尽管这个部分在不同区域。
The hotel was very quiet (off-season), and I think they preferred to keep the guests all in the one wing (although in different areas).
我们碰巧找到这个度假村的——原本只订了3个晚上,接着我取消了邦涛酒店的预订,在那里多住了6晚。
We found it by accident - only originally booking for 3 nights - and then cancelling accommodation in Bang Tao and going back for another 6 nights.
我第一次光顾这家酒店的时候是他们开张的第一周,我在那儿住的一点儿也不舒服,这些我都在这个网站上描述了。
I first visited this hotel one week after they opened and had a very poor experience which I detailed on this website.
撇开这个的话,我作为一个来过新加坡很多次的人,可以说泛太平洋酒店式我住过的最好的酒店,而且还在不断改进中。
Regardless, I've stayed in Singapore many times and find that Pan Pacific Hotels are the best when it comes to service and constantly trying to improve.
这个城市的足球氛围无以伦比,无论你身在哪里,球迷们都关注你的一举一动,虽然我现在仍然住在酒店里,可是我感觉我已经完全融入了这里。
The people I've met around the city have been great. Everywhere you go fans want to know what's happening. I'm still living in a hotel at the moment but I feel settled already.
这个城市的足球氛围无以伦比,无论你身在哪里,球迷们都关注你的一举一动,虽然我现在仍然住在酒店里,可是我感觉我已经完全融入了这里。
The people I've met around the city have been great. Everywhere you go fans want to know what's happening. I'm still living in a hotel at the moment but I feel settled already.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
This is the hotel _______last month.
A.which they stayed
B.at that they stayed
C.where they stayed at