英语口语韦博英语题(初2)

初2英语题_百度知道
He has already stored the food in his cupboard. (important)7. 1?3. I _______ (succeed)in catching the plane yesterday.
(改为一般疑问句)_______ he stored the food in his cupboard_______.
They asked!3?4. ( success)7. (twelve)3. Mei Lanfang started learning Peking Opera at 7 in Beijing. The _______of the computer marked the beginning of a new era. (invent)6.
The guide will show the visitors around the old town this afternoon. (保持句意基本不变)
The ice on the river is not ________ ________ for us to skate on. Did you have a ________ trip in Hong Kong. I will believe it when I see it with my own eyes?2. (engine)3.
John is fat and ________ because he doesn’t take enough exercise, “Have you all found the mistakes in your own test papers? (invite)8.
Jack wants to be a
________ like his father when he grows up. (保持句意不变)_______ _______ impossible for me to climb such a high mountain.
It’s terrible to have an outing in such ________ weather, have you got the ________ for the coming Art Festival. (保持句意不变)I _______believe it _______ I see it with my own eye. There are already eleven in the list? ( please)5.
Mike. Some people even lost their_______. (对划线部分提问)_______ _______Mei Lanfang start learning Peking Opera at 7.1? I’ve lost ________. (protection)1. Brown drives his car much more ________ than he did two years ago? (合并为一句)
They asked us ________ we ________ all found the mistakes in our own test papers.6. (改为感叹句)
________ ________ the fireworks on New Year’s Eve were. To climb such a high mountain is impossible for me.(polite)8.
Lily had a good time with her friends at the party. (改为被动语态)
The visitors will ________ ________ around the old town this afternoon by the guide. The students had a good time in the Century Park last week.
The fireworks were so beautiful on New Year’s Eve. He asked the old man some questions _______ . (me)2. (careful)5.
It is ten minutes’ walk from his new flat to the park.6.5.
We all agree that ability is ___________ than knowledge itself. (freeze)6. ( job)2. (healthy)4. Chinese are very proud to see the success of Shenzhou 7 mission. The world now has a big economic problem. (保持句意不变)The students ________
_________ in the Century Park last week?2.
Now Mr. China hosted _______ first Olympic Games from August 8 to 24. (改为感叹句)_______ _______ Chinese are to see the success of Shenzhou 7 mission. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ is it from his new flat to the park.
Young children should know how to ________ themselves when their parents aren’t at home.5. You are the _______. (改为一般疑问句)
________ Lily ________ a good time with her friends at the party. (it)4. The work is so hard that it is _________(possible) to finish it in half an hour! 4.
The ice on the river is too thin for us to skate on1.
Could you lend me your dictionary
The traffic there is very __________ for children. It was so cold outside. We don’t want to make friends with any __________ person. Anna’s grandpa would like to see Shanghai Grand Theater with __________ own eyes. We all tried to cover our faces under our __________. (scarf)31. We’d better not __________ rivers and oceans because they are important to us. (lucky)8. (invite)6. (he)4. Mike received an __________ to his friend’s birthday party last week. My parents and I visited Osaka(大阪) which is Japan’s __________ largest city. (danger)7. (two)2. __________. Please be careful. (honest)
5, some of the students can become volunteers for the 2010 Expo Shanghai
提问者采纳
3unhealthy
4carefully
5freezely(大概) 6more important
7inviter(大概)
8protection(大概)
9Did Lily have a good time with her friends at the party?
就这么多了,其他的,我好难受
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
Could you lend me your dictionary? I’ve lost _______mine_. (me)
Could you lend me your dictionary? I’ve lost _mine_______. (me)
Jack wants to be a
___engineer_____ like his father when he grows up. (engine)
John is fat and _unhealthy_______ because he doesn’t take enough exercise. (healthy)
Now Mr. Brown drives his car much more __carefully______ than he did two years ago. (careful)
It’s terrible to have an outing in such _不知道_______ weather. (freeze)
We all agree that ability is __more important_________ than knowledge itself. (important)
Mike, have you got the ________ for the coming Art Festival? (invite)
Young children should know how to __protection______ themsel...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2016年初中二年级热点推荐:初二(八年级)上下册英语_练习册答案_练习题_中考网
全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
按省/直辖市查询: |
全国81个热门城市快速直达
您现在的位置: &
请下载附件:
《新人教版八年级英语第三单元测试题》
(本地下载在线阅读)
请下载附件:
《2013版新目标八年级上第4单元测试题答案》
(本地下载在线阅读)
请下载附件:
《2013版新目标八年级上第4单元测试题》
(本地下载在线阅读)
请下载附件:
《学年第一学期单元综合测试题(Unit 1-5)》
(本地下载在线阅读)
请下载附件:
《人教版八年级上册英语第六单元测试题答案》
(本地下载在线阅读)
请下载附件:
《人教版八年级上册英语第六单元测试题》
(本地下载在线阅读)
八年级上册英语第一单元测试题(含答案) 八年级上册英语第二单元测试题(含答案) 八年级英语上册第三单元测试题(含答案) 八年级上册英语第四单元测试题(含答案) 八年级英语上册第五单元测试题(含答案) 八年
请下载附件:
《八年级英语上册第12单元测试题答案》
(本地下载在线阅读)
请下载附件:
《八年级英语上学期第12单元测试题》
(本地下载在线阅读)
请下载附件:
《八年级上册英语第11单元测试题答案》
(本地下载在线阅读)
请下载附件:
《八年级上册英语第11单元测试题》
(本地下载在线阅读)