一道英语口语韦博英语题

一道英语题Learning a language is ,in some way, like learning how to fly ,to play the piano or to drive a car .There are 1._____ important differences ,but there is one very important similarity( 相似) .It is like this ,learning how to do such things 2.____ lots of practice .It’s never enough only 3.____ something .It’s more important 4.____ you to do things with what you know .For example ,it isn’t simply enough to read a book on 5.____ to fly a plane. A book can give you lots of information about how to fly, but if you only read the book and then try to fly 6.____ a lot of practice first, it’ll be very dangerous. You’ll crash (坠毁 )and get killed. The same is true of 7.____ the piano and driving a car.
You may think it is simply enough to know some grammar or the meaning of words . But no one can learn English and to practice speaking it a lot before you can 8.____ you are good at it .In order to learn English 9.____ .You’ll just have to 10____ practicing and practicing .Always remember : Practice makes perfect(熟能生巧).
1. A: some
C;a little
2. A: wants
3. A: to find
B: to know
C;to make
6. A: have
C; without
D haven’t
7. A: play
C;playing
8. A: speak
9. A: well
C;careful
very much]
10. A: make
1 A 2 D3 B4 A5 B 6 B 7B8D 9 A 10B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一道英语练习题!As a doctor,he tries his best to help__A the sick B the ill Csicker D sicks
Athe sick指病人,其它不是!例句:Moral responsibility is the burden of the sick as well the healthy .担负起道德责任不仅是健康人的职责,也是患者的义务.Infants ,children ,pregnant and lactating women ,the sick ,and the elderly are very vulnerable to malnutrition and have special needs .婴儿、儿童、孕妇和哺乳妇女、病人以及老人非常容易患上营养不良,他们都有特殊的需要.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一道英文题目首字母填空:Do you love sports?A study shows doing sports not only keeps you fit but improves your p_______.The experts say playing sports can help children get more a_____and develop a healthier personality.First,playing a sport may i_____a child's self-esteem.This can help them a lot when they take on other challenges in life.Second,children who play sports have b_____social skills.When playing a team sport,children need to w_____closely with each other.This helps them have better skills to interact with others at school and h____.Third,playing a sport g_____children the expeiences of joy after a win and sadness after a loss.Children have c_____to learn how to f______ the highs and lows in life.This also teaches them to t______again when they lose a game.
zuibhouy2522
从上往下的顺序是(满分回答,chance
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你喜欢体育吗?研究表明,运动不仅使你保持健康,但提高你的P _______。专家说运动可以帮助孩子获得更多的_____和发展健康的个性。首先,运动可以_____孩子的self-esteem.this可以更好的帮助他们的时候他们会在生活中的其他挑战。第二,谁玩体育有B _____社交能力的孩子。在一个团队运动时,孩子们需要W _____密切彼此。这能帮助他们有更好的技能,在学校和h____他人互动。...
扫描下载二维码一道英语题 求详细解答it was too early in the _to expect many visitors to a seasideAseasonBtime CperiodDterm这题选B
选择A 句子意思:在这样的季节里期望很多的游客来海边还为时过早.或者是:从季节方面考虑,现在期待很多游客来海边还尚为过早.in the season 在这里面是从季节上来讲,在季节方面.这道题从语法角度来讲四个词都是可以的.但是我们可以从后面的seaside这个词判断出,是对季节的要求.因为只能是在夏季去海边而不是冬季,所以本题目选择A.C是一段时期的意思D是学期的意思.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
期望有更多的旅客来海滩现在算来时间还很早。C指很长的一段时期,无此类用法D通常是指学期,任务范围内的时间排除B是语言的习惯用法吧 要是我选的话按照CHINESE思维也可能选A
A题目是说现在的季节还不能指望有很多旅客到海边旅游。
time表示泛指
扫描下载二维码求助.这是一道英语题,我看不懂,具体见下I am a word.
I have four letters.My first letter is in horse but not in worse.My second letter is in ice but not in cake.My third letter isn't hood but in good.My last letter is in have but not in vase.What am I? 翻译结果如下我是词我有四封信.我的第一个字母是在马而不是更糟.我的第二封信是在冰上而不是在蛋糕.我的第三封信不是罩在好.我的最后一封信,是有而不是花瓶.我是什么?
这是一个谜语,你不要把它翻译成英文,答案是:highletter是字母的意思,第一个字母在horse,不在worse,所以是h第二个字母在ice,不在cake,所以是i第三个在good,不在hood中,所以是g第四个在have,不在vase,所以是h
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该是单词:HIGH
= = !这是脑筋急转弯!囧
high。。。就是让你猜一个词,第一个字母在horse里而不在worse这个词里。。第二个字母在ice里而不在cake里。。以此类推第三个,第四个字母
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语韦博英语 的文章

随机推荐