however easy it is easy是什么意思思

这句语法哪里错误?To start with,it's of benefit to find your disadvantages,however,it is that your laziness,selfishness and arrogant are never easy to be realized,not to mention to getting rid of them by yourself,and managing to drop them.
镜音双子137282
To start with,it's of benefit to find your disadvantages.(这里应该是句号) However,it is your laziness,selfishness and arrogant that(that应放到这里,而不是is后面))are never easy to be realized,not to mention to getting rid of them by yourself,and managing to drop them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
To start with, it's of benefit to find your shortcomings. However, it is your laziness, selfishness and arrogance that are never easy to recognize, not to mention managing them or getting rid of them by yourself.
首先,发现自身缺点是很有益的。但是,懒惰、自私、和自负都不容易被意识到,更别谈靠自己摆脱他们,或者试图放弃他们~ 孩子,这句话,你是想表达这意思吗?我看了好几遍才看出这个意思~如果我翻译跌大概是这个意思的话~我只能说:亲,这个不是语法问题了,这个是段落问题~
根据我写的中文,参考你写的基础,我作出如下翻译:first...
扫描下载二维码However,a priori,unless we have good reason not to,we could assume it is easy 上句中的a priori 翻译_百度知道
However,a priori,unless we have good reason not to,we could assume it is easy 上句中的a priori 翻译
!!。这个a priori在这里什么意思!谢谢!!!在线等这句话怎么翻译
提问者采纳
感觉有点先天的,根据经验的意思,有没有上下文啊?
上下文:we assumed that one of the variables was the dependent variable(let us call it Y),and that the other was independent variable(say X),and we treated the relationship between Y and X like regression model, However, a priori, unless we have good reason not to, we could as easily have assumed Y is the independent variable and X is the dependent variable
先天的经验吧。
那整句怎么翻呢?However, a priori, unless we have good reason not to, we could as easily have assumed Y is the independent variable and X is the dependent variable好奇怪,因为前面说假设Y是被解释变量,X是解释变量。而后面这句说可以简单地假设Y是解释变量,X是被解释变量。
我们假设其中一个变量是因变量,称为Y,另一个是自变量,称为X,我们把X和Y之间的关系当做一种回归分析,可是,一条先验规律是,除非我们有很充分的理由不这么做,我们都应该倾向于假设Y是独立的,而X是因变量;这个表示把我弄糊涂了,不好意思,你就参考一下就行了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
即Y=F(X),我们一般用Y表示因变量,用X表示自变量,后一半应该译为,就是说一般表示的时候用X表示自变量:然而,依照惯例,Y表示因变量,别想复杂了上面8791的回答差不多了其实意思很简单
上下文:we assumed that one of the variables was the dependent variable(let us call it Y),and that the other was independent variable(say X),and we treated the relationship between Y and X like regression model, However, a priori, unless we have good reason not to, we could as easily have assumed Y is the independent variable and X is the dependent variable
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁not.stop.smoking.easy It is to组成一句话
It is not easy to stop smoking.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Topaz Simplify
Turn your photos into works of art.
Create paintings, sketches, watercolors, cartoons, and more
Make your art uniquely personal instead of using cookie-cutter filters
Get better results faster with specialized digital art technology
"Photography is an art, but there's something stirring about natural media. Topaz Simplify is an easy way to create one-of-a-kind art from your photos,and offers photographers a wide range of options for creative expression."
"I believe Topaz Simplify to be one of the best plugins available on the market today. It performs better than other products, some of which cost twice as much. Definitely add this one to your wishlist."
"Topaz Simplify offers photographers a wide range of options for creative expression. The result is of a quality that pros can use, but the interface is easy enough for anyone to master."
"Topaz Simplify should come with a warning: don't download unless you want to spend a ton of time trying out cool effects. It's amazing to watch the process and how easy it is."
"Boring images can often make great source material for running through Topaz Simplify. The problem with Topaz Simplify is its ease of use - install and bam, you're spending hours playing with effects."
"I've found the approach that Topaz Labs uses to be very innovative and a very good value... I'm very pleased."
Your new toolbox for photo art effects.
Topaz Simplify makes it ten times easier to create stunning art from your photos. Start by using one of dozens of curated art presets. Then, fine-tune them to get the exact look you want.
Your photos will never be the same again.
(30:25)See what you can dowith Topaz Simplify
Create art that is uniquely yours.
Don't just pick a filter from a list. Topaz Simplify gives you a set of tools to create art that only you can make. Build a wide assortment of effects such as watercolors, oil paintings, cartoons, charcoal drawings, sketches, and more.
"Topaz Simplify should come with a warning: don't download unless you want to spend a ton of time trying out cool effects. It's amazing to watch the process and how easy it is."
& Robert Lachman
Use one-of-a-kind technology.
It's hard to do great work with complicated tools. That's why we packed Simplify full of the latest technology to make it as simple as possible to create great art. With Simplify, you're not just turning photos into paintings... you're getting a whole new artistic system that will put you years ahead of any other method.
Each time you process a photo, Topaz Simplify's technology combines four key areas to get the final result:
1. Edge tracing
Automatically trace the important edge features in your photo, and then modify the tracing if needed. (For example, make the lines thicker, ignore weaker lines, etc.)
2. Details
Independently adjust smaller image detail to add interesting textures with finer control.
3. Large image features
Create an artistic base for your work by removing unwanted image elements. One of Simplify's most magical features.
4. Original enhancement
Make the final result look more natural by intelligently merging it with parts of the original photo, which is also enhanced.
Fun fact: this size-based technology is called "topological decomposition".
Each one of these key areas can be processed completely independently. When combined, however, they can create an almost limitless assortment of unique art effects.
There's no other tool out there that helps you create beautiful + unique art as quickly as Topaz Simplify.
Say they recommend Topaz Simplify
Most Helpful Reviews
Newest Reviews
Oldest Reviews
5 Star Reviews
4 Star Reviews
3 Star Reviews
2 Star Reviews
1 Star Reviews
Thanks for sharing your experience!
Tips for writing reviews:
Focus on the product and your experience with it
Aim for clear and concise language
Be specific. Whats great about it? Whats not so great?
Customer service issues, please contact
Profanity or spiteful remarks
Obscene or distasteful content
E-mails, phone numbers and URLs
Information about other companies and Web sites
Topaz Simplify & create works of art.
Create unique and stunning fine art from your photos.
Simplify requires a
in Mac OSX 10.6+ or Windows 7+ with 4GB RAM or more.
Enter your email address:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Feb, 2016
Buy Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends in
-61%? 28? 11
Recent updates
Since the community for this game has grown quite large, we have opened an official Facebook page. Like us here:
From Facebook, we'll post news, updates & information on upcoming releases... especially the much-requested sequel, Katakana War!
About This Game
Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle is an educational game that is the ideal introductory course to the Japanese language!
You’re reading this page now because you have more than a passing interest in learning Japanese. Maybe you’ve tried learning it before, but never had any luck? That’s completely normal, so don’t worry! Learning a language can be daunting. And with a language like Japanese, full of strange and wonderful written characters, you might not even know where to start.
You need a learning tool that’s going to keep you interested, challenge you at the right pace, and most importantly, keep you coming back for more.
That’s why Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle was made! This isn’t just educational software – this is a full-blown RPG specifically designed to keep you engaged. By playing along, you’re going to be introduced to the Japanese language like never before.
Learn how to read and write Japanese characters (Hiragana) at a steady pace. There’s a new set of characters to learn each chapter, and your revision takes place on the battlefield! If your knowledge is up to scratch, you’ll claim victory in exciting strategic battles. If you’re falling behind, you have the opportunity to revisit specific chapters and brush up on your knowledge.
As a bonus, you’ll also learn common Japanese words and phrases and important grammar points!
What is Hiragana?
Hiragana is the basic writing system used in Japanese. Japanese actually combines 3 different sets of characters to form written works – Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. This game focuses solely on Hiragana, the foundation. By learning Hiragana, you can write and pronounce nearly any Japanese word.
An exciting story based on the concept of learning Japanese. As the characters in the story learn Hiragana, you learn along with them!
Learn every single Hiragana character, with detailed instructions on how to read and write each character.
Visual animations displaying how to write each character.
Audio speech examples demonstrate how to pronounce each character.
Exciting gameplay with familiar RPG elements – collect items, complete quests, engage in battles!
Earn experience points and level up your characters.
Revise completed lessons to brush up on your knowledge.
In-game quizzes to test what you’re learning.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: 1280 x 720 or higher display
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Compatible OpenGLR
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: 1280 x 720 or higher display
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Overwhelmingly Positive
(162 reviews)
Very Positive
(365 reviews)
If you want to learn the basics of Japanese, it is a very interesting game.I was a bit unconfident about being able to remember the Hiragana symbols, but the game is cleverly designed and allows learning through repetition thanks to battles. If you don't know the enemy, you can't hit them.I should also mention I am playing the game the hard way without taking notes (to see how well it's possible to do just by memorizing as much as possible), and I'm pleased to notice that remembering Hiragana is actually a pretty smooth process despite their complexity. Within about 1.5 hour, I became familiar with about 15 symbols.Clearly a game to try if you're interested in Japanese, or if you also just want to have fun with an original turn-based RPG :)
I bought this game just for the sake of doing so, as I've never really been interested in learning Japanese, but thought this was an interesting concept. Honestly, this &game& has impressed me greatly, and I'm actually enjoying learning a language I've had no previous interest in. If someone would take the time to produce other &games& that present learning material in a similar style, I have no doubt that every gamer around could beat out most college professors in terms of intellect. I mean, I've never even been remotely interested in Japanese, and now I think I'll want to continue learning even after I beat the game. This &game& is addictive, and presents content in a way that is sure to 'lock it away' in your memory, and keep you in a fun way of thinking as opposed to a learning mindset, so that you learn something without feeling bogged down.TLDR: This is a great game, and has caused a desire to learn for someone who had none.
DLC FOR KATAKANA PLEASE!
Good game, very repetitive but that does the trick as a learning game.
I'm not sure how well I'll remember these characters but on sale for a few dollars, it's a charming little RPG with a nice educational twist.
I am loving it! At first I was a little frustrated at the lack of instruction (especially controls), but there is a full explanation once you get past the introduction. Keep a notebook handy for your notes, and maybe get some
for additional reinforcement.
When you will end this game you won't be casual weeaboo. You will be casual weeaboo who knows hiragana.
Great game. I learned Japanese and I knew nothing about it beforehand.
Love it! It is useful only if I can stop myself from my notes. And the success of defending the enemies really encourage me to learn more.
Good game. Teaches you listening, reading, and writing.
This is an amazing game and it's just great that they are still making games to this level of quality.HERE YOU WILL LEARN HIRAGANA, there is no two ways about it. Is that all? ABSOLOUTELY NOT!!!!!!! You also have a turn based rpg to help keep those new tricky hiragana characters stored in your memory bank TO STAY.I love this game and will be checking every day untill there is news of a Katakana DLC.
A++Get out your Notebook and start LEARNING today!
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
I've just finished this 'learning' game (don't know how to call it) recently and would like to give a little review of it. This game is the first RPG game that I mostly willing to buy, a game for learning Japanese. When I was searching some random games on Steam and saw this special game. It is hard for me to find a way to start and here it is, a game for the beginner to learn Japanese characters and vocabs. However, I can't fully recommend this game for everyone to play because it is not easy to learn-and-remember in this game, even I take lots of notes and keep practicing on writing the characters. It is a method for me (maybe including anyone) to 'Learn' Hiragana but not 'Remember' Hiragana. Maybe it is just me having some learning problems, but seriously, the game's battle system is quite boring that you focus on defeating the enemies and get money to buy stuffs, then go to the next area and do the same thing. The aim still is still finishing the game and have a happy ending after a while I may forget all I have learnt and wasted several hours. I don't mean that playing this game is wasting time but it is not a choice to keep learning Japanese. Like I said, it is a good start for learning Japanese language but if you have already had a bit or more knowledge of this language, this game may not perform effectively. Let me sum up this long freakin' review:Pro:- a choice for someone who would like to learn Japanese but don't know where to start- suitable for someone who like playing RPG games- educative- feel fun to learn Japanese name of the daily stuffsCon:- quite boring battle system- not easy to focus on learn-and-remember the Japanese characters- some of the stuffs in game are useless or unable to use (spoiler alert!) All above are just my unprofessional review and give a big support to the developer if you enjoy this game like I do :)
Was this review helpful?
Needs DLC for other kanji and katakana. Sequel for words and such.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Highly recommended to who wants to study Japanese as a beginner.When Katakana and Kanji DLCs are released, I will probably buy them to study.
Was this review helpful?
Awesome game. Make sure to have a notebook ready before you play it.
Was this review helpful?
So I'm only, up to the sa, su, shi, so, hiragana and so far it's been a fun experence. I'm starting to remember each character with out my notes (yes they ask you to take notes.) The RPG isn't revationary but, it's gameplay & mechanics are solid. The plot is interesting enough to keep you playing while not distracting you from learning. The lessons are clear and easy to follow.My only gripe with the game is the brush-style font used, when showing how to write each hiraganana. I'd have prefered the font to look closer to a pen or pencil style to make practicing easier to understand.On the whole the game is well made and i'd love to see a sequel with katakana (LJTS2! Katakana Battle!).
Was this review helpful?
Very neat! I studied Japanese in college and the writing of the characters is very accurate! :) I hope that a katakana and kanji version of this game comes out! It is totally fun and educational.
If you would like to learn the basics of hiragana, I recommend this game! ^.^Edit: The only character that I have seen which is not accurate is &ri り&. They use one stroke writting it in the game, but the written form isn't connected and is done in 2 strokes.
The game does however show the correct form of &ri り& when battling the hiragana warriors.
It is ok for it to be connected on a typed font, but not when hand writting it.
Other than that, kudos for making a game that teaches writting Japanese! :D
Was this review helpful?
I've played for only about an hour so far and have learned 15 Hiragana letters so far. The story is cute, and the repetitive teaching style is effective for me. Looking forward to &playing& more.
Was this review helpful?
I am recomending this, but it's really not the best. At best, it's a much cheaper version of Roseta Stone, and the information in the program is helpful, you will learn Hiragana. The problem is, in between lessons, there is a terrible JRPG. Bad dialogue, anoying, shallow, clunky gameplay, and a rediculously slow pace all stand in the way of learning Japanese. Despite all of this, it is still the easiest way to learn Hiragana. I kind of wish they would add mod support so that people could abridge the gameplay, or just make it smoother. I look forward to any sequals that feature Katakana, Kanji, or better gameplay... or better yet, just no gameplay.
Was this review helpful?
This game prepares you to dip your foot in the water of learning japanese. Most things can be spelled with Hiragana, however Katakana and Kanji are used in a lot of spellings. If you play this game it will help you with learning japanese because you know how to sound things out and write them in Hiragana. Most things are spelled by how they sound. Side quests show you new words, and also teach you about japan.Also the game is pretty fun without the learning aspect.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 easy是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐