∞∞大家拍怎么退款∞∞大家拍如何退款☆★√大家拍拉手网过期退款款怎么办理

BICSI INDIA 2017
Testimonials
"Terrific effort. You have set high standards for yourself and therefore expectation for the future engagement is even higher."
S.Venkatraman - MD, Uniflair
"Welcome aboard the wonderful land of start-ups... All the best."
Prof S Sadagopan
- IIIT - Bangalore
"Dependable support for marketing and lead generating activities to connect potential customers for Schneider Electric."
Sony Bhandwalkar - General Manager – Strategic Marketing (IT Business), APC by Schneider Electric
"I express my admiration for your firm's skills and network ability."
Harriet P. Pearson - VP, Security Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer, IBM, US
"Congratulations for organizing BICSI Annual Conferences in India. Well organized, well conducted and great job!"
Brian Hansen - President, BICSI, US
"DIRAK find worth engaging Infinios for its Marketing and Media PR related activities. A reliable resource for market development programs."
Dileep Kumar - MD, Dirak India
"A good example of meticulous planning and execution. All the best in your future endeavors."
M.N Vidyashankar - IAS, Principal Secretary, Dept of IT, BT and e-Governance, Govt of Karnataka
"I am beholden to you for your painstaking efforts...this is only a beginning of BCIC relationship with Infinios."
T S Sampath Kumar - Secretary General, Bangalore Chamber of Industries and Commerce (BCIC)
"Great to see the efforts taken by Infinios in promoting BICSI to reach the ITS mass in India."
Ninad Desai - Secretary, BICSI India
"Your contribution to the IT Industry is beyond my expectation."
KR Naik - Past President, MAIT
"The dedication and passion you brought to the table was all too apparent."
Harish Krishnan - Director, Global Policy & Government Affairs, Cisco
Partners / Clientele
New facility of Infinios inaugurated recently in Bangalore