My mother [ ]the basket caseyesterday morning [empty]

欢迎你,    
新概念英语第一册笔记新版第23课
10:17:00 来源:新东方在线整理
新概念课文翻译:
新概念学习手册:
新概念课后题及答案:
新概念单词表:
  v 动作的过去时态  go -& went  I went there yesterday.  did, didn't  I didn't go there yesterday.  Did you go there yesterday? Yes, I did. No, I didn't.  What do you do every day?  What do they do every day?  What does she do every day?  What did you do yesterday?  动作的过去式变化  规则变化  ask, jump, wait  1 一般的动词后面直接加-ed  清辅音后面加ed,读[t]  浊辅音或元音后面加ed,读[d]  asked [B:skt]  jumped [dVQmpt]  cleaned [kli:nd]  lied [laid]  waited [5weitid]  2 单词末尾是e的直接加d  believe, argue, waste  believed, argued, wasted  3 单词是以短元音加一个辅音结尾,这个辅音要双写加ed  C, e, a, i  chat, stop, beg, fit  chatted  stopped  begged  fitted  4 如果是辅音字母加y结尾的单词,要把y变i加ed  study, empty, cry  studied  emptied  cried  play -& played  enjoy -& enjoyed  empty -& empties -& emptied -& emptying  I empty the basket every morning.  My mother empties the basket every morning.  My father emptied the basket yesterday morning.  They are emptying the basked.  I am going to empty the basket.  I didn't empty the basket yesterday.  Did you empty the basket yesterday?  What did you do yesterday?  What did she do yesterday?  What did your mother do yesterday?  [词汇·略]  keep -& kept  How are you all keeping?  keep up with sb. 赶上某人  keep on doing sth. 继续保持做某事  keep sb./sth. under one's hat = keep secret 保守秘密  study  study hard  want to do sth.  I am studying hard.  I want to keep up with you.  try 尝试  keep on trying  cost [物做主语,表示物的售价]  pay [人做主语,人为某物付钱]  afford 支付得起,腾出时间  take [花时间]  expend [数额较大,比较正式的用法]  It cost me …  pay for  I can't afford it.  I can afford one day for you.  spend  spend three days  holiday 假期  Spend my holiday  in the country  I am going to spend three days in the country.  spend the weekend  They are going to spend their weekend in Hong Kong.  spend … on  spend (in) doing sth.  I spend some time reading the book.  Women always spend a lot of money on clothes.  I have spent a lot of money on my child.  I spent ten minutes in listening to Mr.Zhang's explanation.  spend some time on sth.  spend some time in doing sth.  
本文关键字:
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
新概念第三册
新概念第四册
新概念网络课堂
初中新概念
高中新概念
大学新概念
【零基础直达四级水平】
【零基础直达六级水平】
职场新概念
乐学酷讲新概念3册
¥799.013752试听
新东方在线名师,新东方20周年功勋教师。主讲:新概念第三册,新概念第四册。英语硕士,元老级教师,留...
乐学酷讲新概...
大学·新概念通关班 1册
¥699.013578试听
主讲:新概念第一册。同学们眼中热爱美,热爱生活的娜娜老师。福州大学英语专业学士,美国宾夕法尼亚大...
大学&新概念...
大学·新概念通关班 1+2+3册
¥1499.013500试听
新东方教育科技集团20周年功勋教师,新东方教育科技集团十大演讲师之一,新东方教育科技集团教学培训师...
大学&新概念...
大学·新概念通关班 1+2+3+4册
¥1999.013764试听
大学&新概念...
大学·新概念通关班 1+2册
¥999.013502试听
主讲:新概念第二册。北京大学翻译硕士。在多年的教学实践中,逐步形成了自己独特的教学方法,致力于使...
大学&新概念...
【名师互动】新概念VIP通关班 3册
¥1999.019240试听
【名师互动】...
【名师互动】新概念VIP通关班 1册
¥1999.018962试听
【名师互动】...
【名师互动】新概念VIP通关班 2册
¥1999.016690试听
新东方在线&最受学员欢迎的新概念女神&教师,新东方教育科技集团教学培训师,集团优秀教师,北京新东方...
【名师互动】...
乐学酷讲新概念 4册
¥799.013799试听
乐学酷讲新概...
【零基础直达六级水平】英语学习VIP长线...
¥3999.019234试听
对外经济贸易外国语言学及应用语言学硕士,对外经济贸易大学传媒英语学士,美国留学归来。2011年1月赴内...
【零基础直达...
【零基础直达六级水平】
英语学习基础套装
¥2599.013403试听
【零基础直达...
【零基础直达六级水平】
英语学习全能套装
¥2999.016934试听
主讲:新概念第二册。北京大学翻译硕士。在多年的教学实践中,逐步形成了自己独特的教学方法,致力于使...
【零基础直达...
【零基础直达四级水平】英语学习VIP长线...
¥3599.015550试听
【零基础直达...
【零基础直达四级水平】英语学习VIP长线...
¥3299.013280试听
北京新东方学校2014财年优秀教师,对外经济贸易大学外国语言学及应用语言学硕士,多年外企及涉外工作经...
【零基础直达...
【零基础直达六级水平】英语学习VIP长线...
¥3599.013301试听
【零基础直达...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
新概念网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
新概念课程排行榜
新概念公开课A woman is going shopping. She is going
boat. The boat is going across(穿过)the river. Her basket is empty(空的). Oh dear! Look! Her basket is in the
.“Help!”she says.“Look! My basket is in the river.”A boy sees the basket. He says, “Don’t worry! I can
it! I’m a very good swimmer.” He takes _
_his shoes and shirt. “Look
my shirt and shoes, please!” he says and then jumps _____ the river.
sees the basket. “I can go by basket!” it thinks. It gets to the basket. The boy
in the river. “Where’s the basket?” he calls:“It’s ____ there!” calls the woman. “It’s behind you!” It’s
that duck! The boy gets to the basket.“Go away!” he says __
__ the duck. The duck
out of the basket and swims away. The boy takes the basket to the land. “Oh, thank you!” says the woman. “Thank you very much!” “Not at ___ __!” says the boy.“
you like to give me my shirt and shoes?” “Yes, here you are. Oh, what’s in the basket? It’s the duck’s
.”小题1:A.onB.inC.byD.to小题2:A.waterB.boatC.shipD.tree小题3:A.cleanB.buyC.doD.get小题4:A.onB.inC.offD.up小题5:A.afterB.atC.forD.like小题6:A.ontoB.atC.intoD.off小题7:A.dogB.chickenC.duckD.monkey小题8:A.is fishingB.is swimming
C.is playingD.is flying小题9:A.underB.in front ofC.overD.behind小题10:A.besideB.underC.onD.behind小题11:A.atB.withC.toD.for小题12:A.climbsB.comesC.jumpsD.walks小题13:A.onceB.itC.allD.work小题14:A.AreB.DoC.WouldD.Could小题15:A.meatB.hairC.handD.Egg - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:A woman is going shopping. She is going
boat. The boat is going across(穿过)the river. Her basket is empty(空的). Oh dear! Look! Her basket is in the
.“Help!”she says.“Look! My basket is in the river.”A boy sees the basket. He says, “Don’t worry! I can
sees the basket. “I can go by basket!” it thinks. It gets to the basket. The boy
in the river. “Where’s the basket?” he calls:“It’s ____ there!” calls the woman. “It’s behind you!” It’s
__ the duck. The duck
out of the basket and swims away. The boy takes the basket to the land. “Oh, thank you!” says the woman. “Thank you very much!” “Not at ___ __!” says the boy.“
you like to give me my shirt and shoes?” “Yes, here you are. Oh, what’s in the basket? It’s the duck’s
.”小题1:A.onB.inC.byD.to小题2:A.waterB.boatC.shipD.tree小题3:A.cleanB.buyC.doD.get小题4:A.onB.inC.offD.up小题5:A.afterB.atC.forD.like小题6:A.ontoB.atC.intoD.off小题7:A.dogB.chickenC.duckD.monkey小题8:A.is fishingB.is swimming
C.is playingD.is flying小题9:A.underB.in front ofC.overD.behind小题10:A.besideB.underC.onD.behind小题11:A.atB.withC.toD.for小题12:A.climbsB.comesC.jumpsD.walks小题13:A.onceB.itC.allD.work小题14:A.AreB.DoC.WouldD.Could小题15:A.meatB.hairC.handD.EggA woman is going shopping. She is going
__ the duck. The duck
C.is playingD.is flying小题9:A.underB.in front ofC.overD.behind小题10:A.besideB.underC.onD.behind小题11:A.atB.withC.toD.for小题12:A.climbsB.comesC.jumpsD.walks小题13:A.onceB.itC.allD.work小题14:A.AreB.DoC.WouldD.Could小题15:A.meatB.hairC.handD.Egg科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:A小题3:D小题4:C小题5:A小题6:C小题7:C小题8:B小题9:C小题10:B小题11:C小题12:C小题13:C小题14:C小题15:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
用所给动词的正确形式填空 1.The tiger _____(eat) some meat yesterday morning. 2.We dressed up and _____ (make) a funny play for my mother. 3.Max_____(sit) in a basket.
Published by
Download presentation
Copy to clipboard
Presentation on theme: "用所给动词的正确形式填空 1.The tiger _____(eat) some meat yesterday morning. 2.We dressed up and _____ (make) a funny play for my mother. 3.Max_____(sit) in a basket."— Presentation transcript:
用所给动词的正确形式填空 1.The tiger _____(eat) some meat yesterday morning. 2.We dressed up and _____ (make) a funny play for my mother. 3.Max_____(sit) in a basket on the front of the bike. 4.We_____(ride) a bike for three people the day before yesterday.
从方框里选择合适的单词填空(每个单词只填一个) 1.____did you go yesterday? 2.____was at the zoo yesterday ? 3.____did you clean the room? 4.____did you buy at the market? 5.____did you get there the morning? 6.____they at the pool on the weekend? Where , How, Who, Where, What, When
连词成句,注意字母大小写及标点符号 1.fell,I,my,off,bike,Sunday,last(.) __________________________________ 2.saw,apples,of,lots,we,there(.) __________________________________ 3.looks,it,a,mule,like(.) __________________________________
4.a,good,you,have,time,over,the,holiday,did,sum mer(?) __________________________________
快乐 ABC ( ) 1.Where _____ you go ____ your holiday? A. do on B. did on C. do in D. did in ( ) 2._____did you go there? --By plane. A. Where B. What C. How D. When ( ) 3.Did you buy ______ gifts? A. the B. an C. some D. any
( ) 5.Many many years ago, people traveled______. A. By bus B. By plane C. By bike D. By Riding horses ( ) 6.______did you go to Japan with? A. When B. Who C. How D. What ( ) 7.Did you have ______ cold? A. a B./ C. an D. the ( ) 8.How_____ the beach? A. did B. was C. are D. were ( ) 9.I went to the moon ______spaceship. A. on B. by C. in D.take ( ) 10.There were ______of grapes in Turpan. A. lot B. many C. lots D. much
根据要求,完成各题。 1.had,of,lot,a,We,fun,yesterday ( 连成一句话 ) _______________________________________ 2.I rowed a boat yesterday.( 用 tomorrow 替代 yesterday) _______________________________________ 3.We ate fruit for breakfast today.( 变成一般疑问句) _______________________________________ 4.I am reading a magazine.( 变成一般过去式 ) _______________________________________ 5.Did you go there by subway ? ( 作否定回答 ) _______________________________________
根据答句写问句或根据问句写答句 1. - _________________________________ - I went to Canada. 2. - _________________________________ - l read books on my holiday. 3. - _________________________________ - We went to Xinjiang by plane. 4. - _________________________________ - Fine, thank you. And you? 5. - How was your holiday? - ___________________________________
Ads by Google

我要回帖

更多关于 basket case 的文章

随机推荐