我是08学生 这次大学英语精读4要清考。。。。没有答疑。。。不知道可有什么能够帮帮我的。。。就一门没过。。。

大学英语清考好过吗
篇一:大学一清考复习内容 一考试复习内容 第一单元 . 1. 2. 3. 4. To conquer the language barrier, they are working hard at English. The teacher is deeply impressed by the students’ ability to surf the Internet(网上冲浪). Nowadays many of the seniors are beginning to consider choosing a career. The Spring Festival. was approaching A lot of people were traveling back home to have a family reunion. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. He looked out of the window, surveying the landscape of the countryside.
We are confident that we can overcome (克服)the difficulties. Tom is the most brilliant(出色的)graduate of his year at Harvard University.
He shifted impatiently in his seat during the long speech by the Dean.
College has helped Bill to broadened his interests. 10. Words that obscure the truth must be discarded (放弃不用). Answer:1.conquer,2.impressed,3.seniors,4.was approaching,5.surveying, 6.confident,7.graduate, 8.shifted,9.broadened, 10.obscure
7. 1. 自从有了移动电话后,他再也没有给朋友写信了。(no longer) Answer:He has no longer written to his friends ever since he got a mobile phone. 2. 尽管很忙,他每天至少花两小时上网(surf the Internet),了解这个领域的最新动态。(even though) Answer:Even though he is very busy, he spends at least two hours every day surfing the Internet in order to know about the latest developments in this field.
3. 李教授在毕业典礼上作了一个简短的讲话,他的话深深铭刻在我的记忆中。(impress upon) Answer:Professor Li gave a short speech at the commencement. His words were / What he said was strongly impressed upon my memory.
4. 讲到期末考试,学生们一点儿都不紧张,他们满脸都是自信。(confidence) Answer:Talking of the final exams, the students were not nervous at all. There was full confidence on every one's face. 15. 在30分钟内写出一篇约100个词的短文,对于他们班大多数学生来说不过是小菜一碟。(snap)
Answer:To write a short passage of about 100 words in 30 minutes would be a snap to most students in their class. 第二单元 1. Since China has entered the WTO, the restrictions on foreign businesses will gradually (来自: 唯 才 教育 网:大学英语清考好过吗)be reduced. 2. 3. 4. The Internet enables us to explore the world without leaving home.The problem with some of these drugs is that they are so accessible .
The government has produced a series of materials to extend public awareness of the dangers of AIDS. 5. 6. Within 2 weeks of arrival all foreigners should register with the local police.When he was offered the opportunity to have an online degree program, he seized it immediately and enthusiastically. 7. No restriction was put on the access to the BBS. Our purpose is to promote interaction between the students and the teachers. 8. 9. Exchanging houses for a few weeks is a good way of having a holiday.
The team members working on the project meet every Tuesday afternoon to exchange their views. 10. All the materials collected for the research project on pollution are available
to all the seniors at this college. Answer:1.restrictions,2.explore,3.accessible,4.extend,5.register, 6.opportunity,7.interaction, 8.Exchanging,9.project, 10.available 7.Translate the following sentences into English. 1. 他的生活经历在他的学术生涯(academic career)中一直扮演着一个重要角色。(play a role in) Answer:His life experiences have always been playing an big role in his academic career. 2. 那家餐厅最近已经延长了营业时间。(extend) Answer:The restaurant has recently extended its opening hours / business hours. 3. 我刚刚读完一本从一种新的视角研究莎士比亚(Shakespeare)的有趣的书。(approach) Answer:I've just read an interesting book which has a new approach to Shakespeare. 4. 随着电子邮件的广泛应用,垃圾邮件(spam / junk email)问题已引人们的极大关注。(issue /problem, draw
2much concern) Answer:With the wide use of email, the issue of spam has drawn much concern. 5. 传统教育比起网络教育来对于学生和教师之间的交流和互动有着更多的限制。(communication and interaction, limitation)
Answer:In traditional / conventional education there are more limitations on communication and interaction between teachers and students than there are in online education.
第四单元 4. 1. The channel tunnel (英吉利海峡隧道) is one of the biggest engineering projects ever undertaken 2. 3. He took it as an insult (侮辱) which wasn't at all what I had intended .As a freshman, you should get to know campus resources as soon as possible and make good use of them. 4. 5. He had made many inquiries into the quality of the computer before buying one.
The police investigated many cases by following the footprints (脚印) left at the scene of the crime. 6. 7. I'm thinking of buying a car. Can you recommend a good make (牌子) to me?
Not only does Mary attend class regularly, but she also participates in extracurricular activities frequently. 8. 9. With the rapid development of the economy, all aspects of our life have changed a great deal.
Tom is such a nice guy. He will not hesitate a moment to offer help when you are in trouble.( 10. This system is extremely (非常地) economical
because it runs on half-price electricity. Answer:1.undertaken,2.had intended,3.resources,4.inquiries,5.investigated, 6.recommend,7.participates, 8.aspects,9.hesitate, 10.economical 7.Translate the following sentences into English. 31. 我已经把我的简历和附函传真给了那家公司,但尚未收到回复。(resume, cover letter, fax) Answer:I have faxed my resume and a cover letter to that company, but I haven't received a reply yet.
2.当别人遇到困难时,约翰会毫不犹豫地提供帮助。(not hesitate for a second) Answer:John will not hesitate for a second to offer help when others are in trouble.
3. 我得承认我很想到国外工作和学习一段时间,但我知道要拿到签证不容易。(admit, abroad, visa) Answer:I have to admit that I desire very much to work or study abroad for some time but I know it is not easy to get a visa.
4. 他到伦敦2年后才在一家国际银行找到一份工作。(It was not until ... that ...) Answer:It was not until 2 years after he arrived in London that he found / took a job in an international bank.
5. 汤姆完成他的教学工作后,在中国周游了2个月才回到美国的家。(travel throughout, before) Answer:After finishing his teaching, Tom traveled throughout China for 2 months before returning home in America. 第五单元 4. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. When they arrived there, he lay on the floor, his nose bleeding .
I think she's right but somehow I'm not completely sure. I'd appreciate it if you would turn the radio down. We were greatly amused to hear about his sitting on the wet paint.
The growing public concern over Britain's poor economic performance was clearer and clearer. It amazed us to hear that you were leaving. Why not tell us a bit earlier?
You needn't worry about him. This kind of medicine will help to heal his wound soon I'm afraid I've chipped a piece out of this saucer.
She has got used to sucking milk through a straw though she is only two months. 10. The old woman had to support her family by washing a heap of dirty clothes every day though she had suffered a deadly disease. 4Answer:1.bleeding,2.somehow,3.appreciate,4.amused,5.concern, 6.amazed,7.heal, 8.chipped,9.sucking, 10.heap 7.Translate the following sentences into English. 1. 这些观众一定是错过了看他们的音乐演出,否则他们会给予高度评价的。(must have done, speak highly of)
Answer:The audience must have missed their musical performance, or they would have spoken highly of it. 2. 尽管她远在他乡,不知怎么她总能感觉到母亲的深切关怀。(somehow, sense) Answer:Somehow she could sense her mother's deep concern though she was far away from home. 3. 这位接线员每天从家里到工作地点路上要花两个小时左右。(spend, or so) Answer:The operator had to spend two hours or so on her way from her home to the workplace every day. 4. 他感激她的同情和理解,因为在当时对他来说这意味着许多。(appreciate) Answer:He appreciated her sympathy and understanding, which meant a lot to him during that time. 5. 她终于来到电话亭,投入硬币后便开始往巴黎拨打电话。(finally, dial)Answer:She finally arrived at a telephone booth and put in the coins before dialing Paris. 第七单元 4. 1. 2. 3. The first-aid instructor(急救指导员)demonstrated the correct way to bandage a wound.How can you receive the defeat so passively Why don't you try it again? Although she has a wealthy background, she would like to earn enough money to be financially independent. 4. 5. You can't just plug people into jobs they don't fit very well. You must consider their qualifications. Twelve people constitute the jury(陪审团) in a law court to listen to the facts about a crime and to decide whether the person accused is guilty. 6. 7. 8. 9. It's the money that spurs these fishermen to risk a long ocean journey. A good teacher should stimulate students to come up with original ideas and inventions.
With the rapid development of the economy, our mode of life has changed greatly these years.
She studied almost constantly for the big test, more than 12 hours per day for nearly a month. 10. Mr. Selby is seriously ill and has been transferred to intensive care. Answer:1.demonstrated,2.passively,3.independent,4.plug,5.constitute, 6.spurs,7.original, 8.mode,9.constantly, 10.intensive 5篇二:大学英语1清考答案 大学英语1 单选 1.(C)
brought up
sit3.(A). is4.(A)
stop talking , listen 5. (B) Besides
8.(A) Have been 9.(C)with10.(A)that
阅读A Once upon a time, there lived a rich man. He had a servant (仆人). He and the servant(仆人) loved wine and good food very much. Each time the rich man left his home, the servant would drink the wine and eat up all the nice food in the house. The rich man knew what his servant did, but he had never caught his servant doing that.
One morning, when he left home, he said to the servant, “Here are two bottles of poison (毒药) and some nice food in the house. You must take of them.” With these words, he went out. But the servant knew that the rich man had said was untrue. After the rich man was away from his home, he enjoyed a nice meal. Because he drank too much, he was drunk and fell to the ground. When the rich man came back, he couldn’t find his food and his wine. He became very angry. He woke the servant up. But the servant told his story very well. He said a cat had eaten up everything. He was afraid to be punished, so he drank the poison to kill himself. 1.In the story, ___C____ liked wine and good food very much. A. the rich man
B. the servant
C. both A and BD. neither A and B 2.The rich man knew that it was ___D____ that drank the wine and ate up all the nice food. A. the cat
B. himselfC. nobodyD. the servant 3.The rich told the servant that there was poison in the two bottles, because ______B__. A. there was in fact poison in the bottles B. did not want the servant to drink his wine C. he wanted to kill the cat D. he wanted to kill the servant 4.In fact, ___A____ ate all the nice food and drank the wine. A. the servant B. catC. the rich man
D. nobody 5.From the story, we know that the servant is very ___C____. A. lazy
B. badC. clever
阅读B Everyone likes living in a clean and comfortant environment. If the envionment(环境) are bad, it will affect(影响)our body, and make us not feel well. Sometimes we may be terribly ill. At that time we don’t want to work, and we have to stay in bed and rest at home. So the envrionment is very important to us. It’s germs that makes us ill. There are germs everywhere, They are very small and you can’t find them with your own eyes, but you can see them with a microscope(显微镜)They are very small and there may be hundreds of them on a very small thing, Germs can always be found in dirty water. When we look at dirty water under the microscope, we shall see them in it. Germs can also be found in air and dust(灰尘). If you cut your finger, some of the dust from the floor may go into it, and you will have much pain in it. Sometimes the germs will go into all of your boby, and you will have pain everywhere. To keep us healthy, we should try to our best to make our environment become cleaner and tidier. This needs us to act together. 6.The writer tell us that___D_____. A. we like working when we are ill B. germs can’t live in the water. C. we can’t feel ill if the environment is bad. D. we feel well when the environment is good. 7.Germs are___A_____. A. very small things that you can’t see with your eyes. B. the things that don’t effect people. C. the things that you can find with your eyes. D. the things that are very big. 8. Where can germs be found? They can be found___D______. A. on the small thing B. in air and dust C. only in dirty water D. everywhere A. I will feel nothing. B. I won’t mind. C. I will feel tense. D. I will feel painful. 10. From the passage we know that__C____. A. environment doesn’t affect our life B. we don’t need to improve our environment C. germs may make us ill D. if the environment is better, germs will be more.
阅读C One day Mrs.Wilson went shopping with Tracy and Ben.They went to the supermarket in the new shopping center. “Why do you buy things here?”Tracy wanted to know.“Because they are cheaper here than at the corner store near our home,”Mrs Wilson said.“Help me check the prices,please.” The Wilsons were not rich and Mrs Wilson was always careful with her money.She looked carefully after the prices of things.She bought lots of things in the supermarket.When they got home,the children said,“We don't think you saved money by going to the supermarket.” “Of course I did,”Mrs.Wilson said.“Everything was cheaper there.”“We know,”the children said,“but we came home by taxi because we had too much to carry.The taxi fare was more than the money that you save!” Mrs Wilson added everything up.Her children were right. 11.The things at the corner store were ___C___ than those in the supermarket. A.cheaperB.nicer C.more expensiveD.saved a little money 12.Mrs Wilson ____A__ in the end. A.spent more money B.paid less money C.lost some moneyD.saved a little money 13.From the passage we know the children were __B____. A.happy
B.clever C.tired
D.lazy 14.Mrs.Wilson will ___C___. A.never call a taxi B.go on buying things in the supermarket C.buy things near her home D.not go shopping with her children 15.The best title for the passage is __D____. A.Cutting PriceB.Corner Store C.Supermarket
D.Shopping
完型填空 All over the world people enjoy sports.Sports help people to keep healthy,happy and to live longer.People play different
games in winter and summer. summer is good for swimming.And in winter people often go skating.Some sports are very interesting and people everywhere like them.For example,football is very popular.In China,most people,men,women,boys and girls,like to watch football games.They often talk about it .Running and jumping bagan long,long ago.But basketball and volleyball are rather new.People bagan to play them not long ago .And people are playing new sports or games all the time.Water skiing is one of the newest.People from different countries may not be anle to understand each other,but after a game they often become friends. ( )36.A. healthB. busy
C. healthy
D. lazy ( )37.A. long B. longer C. happyD. happily ( )38.A. Winter B. Summer
D. Spring ( )39.A. boring
B. difficultC. expensiveD. interesting ( )40.A. woman B. women C. oldD. young ( )41.A. RunB. Runs C. Running D. To run ( )42.A. newB. interesting C. popular
D. old ( )43.A. start B. play C. playing
D. starting ( )44.A. oldest
C. The oldest
D. the newest ( )45.A. in
B. ofC. from D.at 翻译 1,the girl was injured in a road accident because she didn't obey the traffic mles。 这个女孩,由于不遵守交通规则,所以在车祸中受了伤。 2,in out country ,bicycles are kept away from busy streets. 在我国,自行车不可以在繁忙的街道上行驶。 3, The snow went on falling , and they could see only a few meters in front of them. 雪继续下着,他们只能看到眼前的几米。 4, 昨天下午2时到4时你在做什么? What were you doing from two to four.yesterday aftermoon 5. 他服药后,开始感觉好些了 After he had taken the medicine he began to feel better.篇三:2013届毕业生大学英语清考方案 2013届毕业生《大学英语》清考方案
2013届毕业生毕业在即,外国语学院(公共外语教学部)将组织2013届毕业生的《大学英语》清考工作。为使本次考试工作的圆满完成,特制定以下方案。 一、考试对象 (一)2013届本科毕业生 学年第一学期、第二学期《大学英语》课程补考不合格学生; 学年第一学期、第二学期《大学英语》课程补考不合格学生。 (二)2013届专科毕业生 学年第一学期、第二学期《大学英语》课程补考不合格学生。 二、考试报名 考生在教务处规定时间内到外国语学院(公共外语教学部)办理考试报名手续,取得考试资格。未办理报名手续者,不能参加《大学英语》清考。 报名时间:4月16日至4月25日。 三、考前辅导 为帮助本届毕业生顺利通过《大学英语》考试,外国语学院(公共外语教学部)决定对考生进行考前辅导。参加考前辅导的考生须遵守课堂纪律,配合辅导教师完成教学任务。 考前辅导安排:见附件1. 四、命题、阅卷 外国语学院(公共外语教学部)组织教师进行统一命题。考试结束后,组 织教师进行集体阅卷。 五、考试时间 六、清考成绩评定 考生在考前辅导班的学习表现将占毕业清考成绩的30%,卷面成绩占70%。
外国语学院(公共外语教学部) 二一三年五月二日大学英语清考4词汇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语清考4词汇
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢琼州学院2014大学英语清考范围_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
琼州学院2014大学英语清考范围
上传于||文档简介
&&琼​州​学​院04​大​学​英​语​清​考​范​围
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢大学英语4清考大纲_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语4清考大纲
上传于||文档简介
&&21年​清​考​大​纲
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢兰州交通大学英语听力一级清考该怎么办?我是大四的.应该怎么复习 应该怎么复习
课本随便看看,稍稍记点单词,应该没问题,听力很重要,按规律听力都是课本听说教程上的,清考很容易,放轻松!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
主要要天天听不能放下,一天也不能,至少一天精听半个小时
大学英语视听一 多听听 还有搞到大学英语一的听力真题 背答案
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语精读 的文章

随机推荐