以my family 英语作文为题,写一篇英语作文

以present for my family and friend为题写一篇英语以present
friend为题写一篇英语作文
Write a Letter-Write a letter instead of a card, write about all the good memories you have with her and all the things she has done for you. I don’t mean type, but rather handwritten note the old-fashioned way with a pen and paper
Birthday, a friend gave me a lot of gifts, birthday party that night, after the end of the night, the flowers seem more brilliant than ever smile. I was holding the bland, but contains a deep friendsh...
I bought a Christmas present for my best friend yesterday. It was a Christmas card. I wrote down my best wishes to him/her on it and sent it out. I'm sure he/she will like it. I wish our friendship will last long.(42 words)
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码以family love为题写一篇英语作文,词数80词左右
先说一下写作思路,介绍家庭成员,家庭成员的基本状况,然后介绍相互之间的关系,经常做的事情,通过这些体现家庭的love.I have a big family and I love them very much.There are five people in my family,my father,mother,two little brothers and me.My father is a maths teacher in a high school,and he is a kind person.My mother is a diligent worker and she is very good at cooking.My two little brothers are twins,they looks different but they are very lovely.I love my family,we usually talking everything after meal,we share sorrows and happiness with each other,and we help each other.I enjoy the time we spend together,if you visit my family you will be attracted and I bet you will be touched by the family love.大体就可以这样写一下,再加上一些个人的感受体验,自己家庭独特的小故事更好.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my family 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐