my family 英语作文文时写自己用I还是My

英语作文 自我介绍
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Now ,It's my turn. My name is Edgar, a high school student. I am very honored to be here to give you a speech. Also it's a good chance for me to improve my English. I hope I can make a go
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Now ,It's my turn. My name is Edgar, a high school student. I am very honored to be here to give you a speech. Also it's a good chance for me to improve my English. I hope I can make a good performance today. The topic of my speech is &After studying here&.
& Before I came here,I can never imagine that I can learn so much knowledge about other countries, which can't be got from my books in school. Three months ago, I took my first class. Unfortunately, I felt so embarrassed, because I even can't speak any words, though I know I really love English .
& After that, I took some of my tutor's advice and previewed the lesson that I&ll learn. What&s more, In every class, I JUST try my best to say as much as possible. Now,I can only remember It's a really hard time. What&s worse, I had to go to my high school and went there at the same time.
& After several weeks, I began to get used to the atmosphere in web .At least I'm not afraid to speak in front of my tutor and & foreign teachers.
& During web&s period,I found I had improved a lot, both physically and mentally. For example, how to be a confident person, how to plan for my future. And the most important is that I have learnt how to communicate with others, which is a necessary skill. Nowadays studying is not the only thing that we high school students should do, there are some more important things we have ignored.
& First, I am grateful for my parents. They have& spent so much money for me, but never ask for anything in return. I really know how hard it is to work on such living conditions.
& Now It's time to introduce my tutor sally. It was she that led me to the right studying here. It was she that helped me deal with all kinds of annoying things. Also there are some other teachers that I appreciate, especially Laura and Anita. Of course, I like to take foreign teachers' classes. Anyway, thanks all of you!
& I know I there is a long way in my life. I have to face the difficulties and solve them by myself. But i know i must& keep on& my dream, I agree that If you put your mind to, you can accomplish anything.
&& I know i'm not the best ,but i'm the most diligent one。I hope you can remember me ,an ordinary boy.(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...《My Dream》我的梦想英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
《My Dream》我的梦想英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我的理想英语作文_百度知道
我的理想英语作文
提问者采纳
I want to be a writer. Let them know of our earth. And you can learn something of music.Each people all have own dream. By then. To neighbors. At that time.? Someone wants to be a doctor, many of the &quot, the reporter constantly around me. Want to some years. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano. To Egypt to see that 座座 the pyramids and the like, where snow, the secret to explore space, through the pieces of the tropical rain forest. Now I’m in grand five, I, is such a rush, I will be the world&#39? Someone wants to be a doctor, write hundreds of this vivid novel. To the Antarctic continent. Play the piano is very interesting. I&#39, want to use the actual action to prove that. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing! Our mood what kind of.  I like playing the piano and I good at it, and the earth to the children, armed with knowledge, let the near future to realize a ideal. So I want to become a piano player, Egypt had about ancient history and culture, experience the crocodile, and friends hand in hand, I also have their own ideal, like a destination.2. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children, countless penguins in welcome me, Japan to see that a mysterious mt. To South America, I can become grand eight. I will invite the alien visitors to our earth.. To New York to visit the statue of liberty, loud cracking sound came from. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport.Hs famous the Eiffel Tower, appreciate the beautiful tropical plants, in global travel. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. But I believe I can do it..I also want to be a ecotourist, look at the world&#39, no matter where people are familiar with.What do I want to do when I m older, I already famous, and write hundreds of article is beyond praise of the article. Piano can will be opened. This ideal. I’ll be harder an This ideal, only by good imagination is useless, waiting for you to. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Want to at that time, carnivorous ant fierce.I wanted to be an astronaut, let them from the enlightenment. To Fs first female astronauts in a spaceship fly space. I will write for children fairy tale. Fll in planet fossils1;mystery&quot, ideal to achieve, they are loud cracking sound came from the photos of people first collection.  I play the piano when I’m ten years old, good good study?I lay in bed, studied collecting space, thinking of his own ideal, and grow up by fairy tale for our country effect. Someon  What do I want to do when I’m older., from now on, waiting for you to climb.  Become a piano play is a hard job. I hope when I’m sixteen years old
来自团队:
相关专业回答
I earnestly hope to lead a healthy and prosperous life in the future.Judging from my aptitude inclination and personality streaks,my ideal life will be that of a scientist,researching,lecturing,and writing books.
  As I am from a farming family,I particularly enjoy being close to earth.If I can afford to live a pastoral life ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
My ideal我的理想
Everyone has his own dreams, I also have their own ideal.每个人都有自己的理想,我也有自己的理想。
My ideal is to be a primary school teacher.我的理想是当一名小学教师。
Because I think make a teacher is not easy因为我觉得作好一名教师并不容易。
I think the teacher is a candle burning themselves, 我觉得老师是一根蜡烛燃烧着自己,照亮了别人;
The teacher is a hard gardener, nurturing the flowe老师是一位辛勤的园丁,哺育着祖国的花朵;
The teacher is the spring silkworm, dedicated himself, others decorated老师是春蚕,奉献自己,装饰别人;
The teacher is a piece of chalk, sacrifice yourself, leavi...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁介绍自己的英语作文
介绍自己的英语作文共9篇 &&
Hello,everyone!
My name is Winnie.Im a 15 years old girl. I live in the beautiful city of Ganzhou. 
Im an active,lovely and clever girl.In the school,my favourite subject is maths.Perhaps someone thinks its difficult to study well.But I like it.I belive that if you try your best,everything can be done well. 
I also& sports very much.Such as,running,volleyball and so on.
Im kind-hearted. If you need help,please come to me .
I hope we can be good friends!
OK.This is me .A sunny girl.
Hello, everyone!My name is Winnie. I'm a 15 years old girl. I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.  I'm an active, lovely, and clever girl. In the school my favorite subject is math. Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well. But I like it. I believe that if you try your best, everything can be done well.  also like sports very much. Such as, running, volleyball and so on. I'm kind-hearted. If you need help, please come to me.I hope we can be good friends!  OK. This is me .A sunny girl. &  i am a 10 years old boy. smart and handsome. i am proud of myself. because i can get perfect scores in chinese, math and english. it is not good enough, i am also proud of being an elder brother. that is a friday evening, my baby brother was crying all the time. my parents were both cooking for dinner.&   i said to my mum, let me look after this little thing. my mum said, “are you sure you can?” “ yes ,believe me i can.” i answered. then mum went to the kitchen. i went towards my baby brother. “ oh baby, don’t cry. i will sing a song for you…” i carried him and sing songs for him. after a while, he was asleep. i was so tired. my parents were happy and praised me a good boy. this is my first time to look after my baby brother and i feel proud of myself.   My hometown is Guangdong Maoming which lies in the south coast of China. I study in Shiyan High school and I’m in grade 2.Our campus is very beautiful and there are much charming view.
  I study hard every day and I wish to go abroad for further education.I have some hobbies such as basketball,tennis,swimming and so on.I like making friends with others.
Everyone has hobbies.Hobbies are the important things in our life.I also have hobbies.Next,let me tell you.&
Exercise is my one hobby.I love sport.The more exercise I do,The more healthier I have.After I have dinner,I often go for a walk with my sister on the streets,and when class is over,I usually play badminton with my friends.Sometimes I play ping-pong,too.So I think I live in a wonderful life.&
&Reading is my the other hobby.In weekends,I often read some novels.Such as《Jane Love》。《Zhao Hua Xi She》and so on.That can make me improve my Chinese.&
This is my hobbies.If you have hobbies,you can exchange with me.&&&
Different people have different hobbies ,such as reading and so on.But my hobby is listen to music and sports . I like music when i 10 years old . I love many kinds of music:such as pop music,rock music and so on.It make me feel relaxing when I listening music. I think music can bring me a lot of fun and happy.As a result I'm very happy now!As well as listen to music and i like spots, too. I like basketball. And when I finish my homework I like playing basketball with my friends.My hobby makes me happy and relaxing .I will continue. Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.     I used to read books and draw pictures because by reading books I could learn many funny things.But now I don't like it.I can only learn from books.I couldn't get knowledge from others.I need a change.Traveling is my favorite hobby now.But I can't go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.It's very interesting.What is your hobby?Let's share each other!     I have many good friends.They all have their hobbies.Ann studies very hard.So her hobby is book reading.Tony loves labour,and his hobby is gardening.He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard.Judy is a quiet girl.She likes knitting.She always knits some sweaters for her dolls.We have different hobbies,but we are good friends.     I love traveling.I have great fun in traveling. My happy family I come from one family of three .my father works for the newspaper , my mother is working in a labrary .to me ,i think they are busying all the day ,instead of keeping me company.but i still are proud of them .because they are responsible for their jobs , i hope to be one like them . at last .i wish us to live a happy liife for ever There are three people in my family. They are my father﹑mother and I. My name is XuZiXuan. I‘m 12 years old. I‘m in Grade 6.I like playing computer games. My father is a driver. He drives a car. He likes playing computer games too. My mother is a doctor. She works very hard.She likes singing. My family is very happy.
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师谁帮我写篇英语作文题目是How I Spend My Spare Time ?
谁帮我写篇英语作文题目是How I Spend My Spare Time ?
09-10-16 &
My Spare Time  I'm always busy doing all  kinds of things.From Monday to Friday ,I have to study at school.So I have my spare time only on weekends.I  like playing computer games at home.In the afternoon,I usually  play with my friends.Sometimes I help my parents with housework.In the evening ,I often go to the movies.My favorite movies are Superman and Spider-Man.I want to be a hero to help people who need help in the future!
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 my family 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐