请帮忙翻译如下的英文句子翻译!谢谢,第四章,1-5...

请英语高手帮忙翻译如下句子,中译英,谢谢!_百度知道
请英语高手帮忙翻译如下句子,中译英,谢谢!
如下文字很重要,再确定一下美国人来香港是否是免签,但是我听说美国人去香港是不用签证的,不是香港签证)。谢谢请不要机译,如果你没有办中国签证(我指的是中国签证! 美国人来中国是必须要有签证的。但是来中国大陆是一定要签证的。但是为慎重起见还是请你在美国的网上查一下,是可以拿护照来香港的
提问者采纳
you can come to hongkong.If you don&#39,but i also heard that if you go to hongkong.But i can assure you a mainland visa is definitely needed.so Americans should have a visa to come to china,there is no need for it,you'd better check it on the internet if coming to hongkong is visa-t have a chinese visa(mainland visa not hongkong visa)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
so that you can cook it for breakfast on Monday, put some vegetables and dressings, put the small pieces into the pot and boil it for 5 minutesUse flour to make a big dumpkin skin. Boil water in the pot. After it&#39. It takes about 3 minutes. Do not pour oil. You can make more on the weekends. Put it in the pot and bake the both side till it turns hard. 敬请指正;s boiling, and break it into small pieces. You can have a try today. After that. Set light flame
中译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁6:06:11【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求帮忙翻译一下的句子,是大学英语精读第二册。谢谢哈~!"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求帮忙翻译一下的句子,是大学英语精读第二册。谢谢哈~!"相关的详细问题如下:fights his or her way to the top.5)The uncontrolled emotional reaction of the nation to his death was almost unbelievable and demonstrated the deep esteem in which he was held.2) Americans admire the self-made person--the one who, with neither money nor family influence,even though some of them openly scorned him1) Writers note that the Lincoln Memorial in Ws birthday in schools and pubiic places have sometimes had charaterstics of religious services.4)As President.3)When reformers in the northern states put pressure on Congress not to permit slavery in western territories that later became states.C is not unlike the temples that ancient Greeks built in honor of their gods,and that annual ceremonies of celebrating Lincoln&#39,from the United States,he appointed men to high government positions whom he considered most capable,some of the southern states wanted to secede,or withdraw,D===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:3)当改革者在北部各州国会施加压力,他或她的方式到顶部,后来成为美国南部的一些州,想脱离,或撤回,不允许奴隶制在西部地区。其他不会,可能有错的词2)美国人钦佩靠自己奋斗成功的人――一个谁,从美国,也没有家庭背景,既没有钱解决方案2:谢谢呀朋友....解决方案3:像能够获利是这种骗术的特点,它将要付诸实行,且是以文件形式. 但是这样欺骗被认为生产好处的幻觉本质现在来临被提供,也许不太准确. 大意吧解决方案4: google translate
12345678910请帮忙翻译以下句子成英文,谢谢~_百度知道
请帮忙翻译以下句子成英文,谢谢~
以下是××申请表,为了完成表格内容,我们更新了表格中各项内容的英文说明珐笭粹蝗诔豪达通惮坤以及增加了Cost Center、成本分析等内容。请帮忙跟进,谢谢
提问者采纳
The following is × × application form, in order to complete the form, and we updated the table of the elements of 珐笭粹蝗诔豪达通惮坤the English description as well as increasing the Cost Center, cost analysis and so on. Please help to follow up, thank you
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
Following is a question posted forms in order to complete the form contents, we update珐笭粹蝗诔豪达通惮坤d the contents of each item in the form of English description, and the increased Cost center, cost analysis, and so on.Please follow up, thank you
The following is
× × application forms, in order to complete the forms, we updated the table of the elements of the English insturction descriptions as well as increasing the Cost Center, cost analysis and so on. Please help to follow up, thank you very much.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2:08:24【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"各位美女帅哥帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,谢谢。"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"各位美女帅哥帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,谢谢。"相关的详细问题如下: Dear, if one day I gave up you,Please don't doubt whether I love another person,Because I find that you do not cherish me,I am not willing to leave you,I don't want to get up when the threat,Because of the two words that I do not have easily to say because I love you.If one day I really choose to leave,So sorry not want you retain,But true to your heart,After some people are always in the loss to know the once beautifulBefore I decided to leave you, I will give you a lot of opportunities,If you put me to give you the opportunity for you to indulge in the capital,One day I will walk away, although it will break my heart,But I know myself, once fell in love with a person can put one's heart and soul into,But once I decide to give up,I will only cry once, then I will choose to forget,Don't think of the feelings of the absence of third words ===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:亲爱的,如果有一天,我给了你,请不要怀疑我是否爱另一个人,因为我发现你不珍惜我,我不愿意离开你,我不想起床时的威胁由于这两个词,我不会有容易说,因为我爱你。如果有一天我真的选择离开,所以很抱歉不希望你保留,但真正给你的心,在一些人总是在知道曾经的美丽,在我决定离开你的损失,我会给你很多机会,如果你把我来给你机会为你到沉醉在首都,有一天,我步行距离,虽然它会打破我的心,但我知道我自己,曾经在爱情下跌一个人可以把一个人的心脏和灵魂成,但是,一旦我决定放弃,我只会哭一次,那么我会选择忘记,不要以为第三个单词的情况
================可能对您有帮助================
问:药品是防病治病的特殊商品,直接关系到广大人民群众的身体健康和生命安...答:Drug is dredging the special commodity, relates directly to the people's health and lives, so, medicine industry related to the livelihood of the people. In recent years, our country medicine industry with higher speed vigorous...===========================================问:1当我到那时,音乐会已经开始了 2我们在六点以前就到商店了 3我告诉他我...答:1.When I got there, the concert has already begun. 2.We reached the shop before six o'clock. 3.I told him I have learned English. 4.The patient was already dead when the doctor arrived.===========================================问:感谢感谢了。答:应该是个错误的拼写,或者故意的,猜测:t1red, I was a person= tired, I was a perosn, 译文:累了,我是个人啊!===========================================问:感谢感谢了。答:1.不是你所说的而是你所做的才能给人们留下印象。 2.你在欧洲旅游的时候有写日记的习惯吗? 3.他们在村子旁边修建一个巨大的工厂的计划失败了,因为当地人强烈反对。 4.他的老板警告他如果再迟到的话,他将会丢掉工作。 5.他一点也没有语言天赋...===========================================问:诚实是一种病,诚心是一种错误。(英语怎么说??)答:Honesty is a disease, sincerity is a mistake===========================================问:请各位帅哥美女帮我中译日一下以下几句句子。急!万分感谢! 〔我是日语...答:1.除了Sakuhachi和koto,日本还有哪些传统乐器? 尺八(しゃくはち)と琴(こと)の他(ほか)に、日本ではどんな伝统楽器(でんとうがっき)がありますか? 2.Sakuhachi是以什么所制成的乐器?竹子吗?我从书上得知它在德川时代被一群僧侣广泛...===========================================问:翻译的句子是: 列出优势,综合不足,整理出一套符合环境的解决方案是本...答:lay out the advantages and disadvantages, make up a solution which are in accordance with the environment is the basis and ustmost import thing.===========================================问:translate the following sentences into english ,using the words and...答:把下面的句子翻译成英语,要使用括号里面的词语和表达===========================================问:I don't now his a__________,but I think he looks very young.答:百度在线翻译===========================================6:06:13【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求帮忙。麻烦大侠帮我翻译下下面的句子,谢谢了!能不能不要谷歌和有道,谢谢了。"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求帮忙。麻烦大侠帮我翻译下下面的句子,谢谢了!能不能不要谷歌和有道,谢谢了。"相关的详细问题如下:ne of the main themes that emerged in interviews with those from other countries involved with inspection of aquaculture facilities in China is the de facto existence of two separate systems of facilities inspection.operate such export only schemes for products intended for theinternational market (Ellis and Turner. Obtaining information aboutthe inspection process proved to be a very difficult task withvery few Chinese officials willing to discuss issues of aquaculturefood safety. In the absence of universally accepted standards and practices for all products for human consumption. Chinese productioninspectors did not confirm these reports but did say that largerproduction facilities receive closer scrutiny and that export producerstend to have larger facilities, many countries, 2008), 2008).This has been reported in the literature about China and is thought to be a common a phenomenon in developing countries where food safety laws and infrastructure may be at an early stage of evolution (Ellis and Turner: one for production of food destined for the export market and one for facilities that supply food for domestic consumption===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:在对一些参与中国水产养殖设备检验的外国人的采访中,而另一种给国内消费供应食物,2008),实际上两种独立的水产养殖检查系统是其中主要的一个主题,并且这也被认为是在一些食品安全法律和基础设施处于早期发展阶段的发展中国家的普遍现象(埃利斯和特纳。中国的产品督察员没有证实这些报道:一种是针对出口市场,仅供参考啊,2008)。对于人类消费的所有产品,在缺少普遍接受的标准和规范(这里practices翻译成规范较为合适)的情况下。获知检查过程被证明是非常艰巨的任务的信息,许多国家对这些出口产品仅计划输出给国际市场(埃利斯和特纳,但确是说过大型生产设备会有更严密的审查并且那些出口产品的机器一般会用较大型的设备,很少有中国官员愿意讨论水产食品安全的相关话题。我怎么觉着元英文段子有语病啊姑且一试。这已经在关于中国的文献中有过报道解决方案2:谢谢。
================可能对您有帮助================
问:能帮我再翻译一下下面几个日语吗? 1、因为我争开眼睛的时候已经晚了,...答:1、私と争うことに目をしようとしたときはもうおそくましたので、がよく闻こえなかったラジオ放送の天萦璞à馈 2、明かりは暗い。に见られない言叶ではない。 3、试Yの日になって、私はになった2台の目まし时计、なるべく寝ないを振り返っ...===========================================问:One of the main themes that emerged in interviews with those from o...答:姑且一试,仅供参考啊: 在对一些参与中国水产养殖设备检验的外国人的采访中,实际上两种独立的水产养殖检查系统是其中主要的一个主题:一种是针对出口市场,而另一种给国内消费供应食物。 这已经在关于中国的文献中有过报道,并且这也被认为是...===========================================问:余华先生的活着是一部反映文革时期社会形态的作品。文章质朴清新的语言...答:Yu Hua's life is a reflection of the cultural revolution period of social work. The simple and fresh language profoundly reflects the chaotic background underlying ordinary people intolerable life. It is around the protagonist ...===========================================问:求助大侠,我淘宝店里多了很多俄罗斯,和英国美国来的朋友。麻烦帮我翻...答:下载个语言转换器就OK啦! 给分!!===========================================问:作为一个医者,应当重视个人品德和医德的修养,学会建立良好的医患关系...答:As a healer, more attention should be paid to individual moral character and moral cultivation, to establish a good doctor-patient relationship. We should learn to accept patients,sincere communication, eliminate misunderstandi...===========================================问:我会继续深化理论学习,增强与人交往的能力。这次实习是我在象牙塔里最...答:I will further my theoretical study, and enhance my socializing capability. This internship is one of the most vivid practice lesson while I'm in the ivory tower, which guides me to take each step in a steady, concrete and powe...===========================================问:借助这次实习机会,我夯实了书本理论知识,拓宽了自己的视野,积累了自...答:through this internship, I consolidate the theoretical knowledge of books , broaden horizon and accumulate my own clinical experience , I also find my shortcomings.===========================================问:河北省第六人民医院儿科、门诊、住院部进行实习。通过这一个半月的学习...答:lz你好,这些我都没有学过,我是在百度在线翻译上翻译的,希望可以帮到你。 Department of Pediatrics, Hebei Sixth People's Hospitaloutpatient, inpatient department internship. Through this one and a half months of learning, I deeply...===========================================问:求各位大侠帮我翻译一下下面的句子! 门诊实习主要包括了解心理测查的相...答:门诊实习主要包括了解心理测查的相关理论知识、进行系统培训。 Clinic practice mainly include understanding the psychological survey of relevant theoretical knowledge and training system. 建立良好的医患关系,指导患者进行心理测查。 ...===========================================

我要回帖

更多关于 英文句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐