根据首字母完成英文句子翻译(并翻译第1、3、4题) 1、please wait in l____ and get on the train!

根据首字母完成句子(并翻译第1、3、4题) 1、please wait in l____ and get on the train!2、Every year many t____ come to climb Mount Gu.3、At the beginning of the new term,I got a new b____ for my school stuff.4、Give me the r____ when you leave the office!5、Mr.Lee is TV r____.He works in CCTV station
3G★重量★SH
1、Please wait in l_ine____ and get on the train!请在线内候车,然后再上火车.2、Every year many t_ourists___ come to climb Mount Gu.每年有许多游客来爬泰山.3、At the beginning of the new term,I got a new b_ag___ for my school stuff.新学期伊始,我的学习用品中新添一个书包.4、Give me the r_ubber___ when you leave the office!离开办公室之前,请把橡皮还给我!5、Mr.Lee is TV r_eporter___.He works in CCTV station.李先生是一名电视台记者.他任职于 CCTV 电视台.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
line 请排队上火车。tourists bag 在新学期初,学习用品方面我得到了一个新书包。rubber 在你离开办公室的时候把那个橡皮还给我reporter
补充下:个人觉得第4个是report
扫描下载二维码英语翻译根据首字母及汉语提示完成句子.1.UNICEF was s▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ up in 1947.2.I'd like to i▁▁ my friend Nancy to you.3.Do you m▁▁opening the door?4.Jim is on d▁▁ today.5.Noise p▁▁ is also a big problem.6.First ,please ▁▁ (介绍) yourself to us all,OK?7.Sometime should be done to protect the ▁▁(环境) in our hometown.8.After ▁▁(检查) the computer,he told me there were no tickets.9.Amoking will ▁▁(当然) do harm to your health.10.There will be an exciting football match between China and Japan on ▁▁(频道) 5 tonight.
kfhiu00EDC
1.set set up 成立2.introduce 介绍3.mind 介意4.duty on duty 值日5.pollution 污染6.introduce7.environment8.inspecting9.surely10.channel
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1, set2, introduce3,mind4,duty5,pollution6, introduce7, environment8, checking9, certainly10,Channel
1.UNICEF was set▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ up in 1947.联合国儿童基金会创建于1947年。(应该是1946年底)2.I'd like to introduce▁▁ my friend Nancy to you.我想把我的朋友南希介绍给您认识。3.Do you mind▁▁opening the door?介意我开门吗?4...
扫描下载二维码根据句意及首字母完成句子。
1. Danny has a big, long t &&&&&&&&&&&&
. 2. I like to sit on the grass and look at the s &&&&&&&&&&&&&
.3. The bird says "I can f &&&&&&&&&&&&
&in the sky." 4. I am w &&&&&&&&&&&&
&about my final exam. 5. I collect many s &&&&&&&&&&&&
松岛枫啊啊97
1.tail& &2.sky& &3.fly&& 4.worried&& 5.stamps
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1.There is a l_______ in our school.We often borrow books and do some reading in it.2.There are many trees on the river b_____.3.Our classoroom is very d______.Please clean it after class.4.There is a m_______ near our home,my mother often goes to buy some vegetables there.5.The hotel is n______ to the post office.6.You can buy something in the s______.
理想很丰满8437
librarybankdirtymarketnextsupermarket
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英文句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐