翻译句子,翻译成英文句子翻译

帮忙翻译一下,请把下列句子翻译成英语。_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,请把下列句子翻译成英语。
大学毕业才一年,如果你们产品的质量没有实质性的提高,他有极强的责任感,尽管我承认问题存在,从信封的颜色来看,1,这位老太太确信,是用我的名字登记的。10,我认为你们在市场上不会有什么竞争力。15,室内空气质量与儿童的健康密切相关,经过两个月的不懈努力,Please translate the following sentences into English,这是为什么他被选中掌管这个项目。17,上个月我们买了一辆车,因为他答应和我一起吃饭。5,因此很难在野外继续生存。4,他妈妈坚持说他每月的零用钱不能超过100元。9,有时候年轻人会抱怨无法和父母沟通。2,我想它很快就会回来,我一直梦想着朋友遍天下。多亏了网络,他从一个追求梦想的年轻人变成了一个凡事都无所谓的庸人。20,但我并不认为这些问题不能解决。6,决定去一所夜校学习中文。12,这可不是人人都能得到的机会。,当然与成人的健康也有关系。18,警方终于在一个南方城市找到了罪犯的踪,知道原理是一回事,事实上,现在终于梦想成真了。3,今天她儿子会回家来为她庆祝生日的。8,要付诸实践又是另外一回事。16,我的梦想终于实现了。19,13,思想是通过语言来表达的。7,家养的动物习惯于依赖人,乔治对中国文化着了迷,这封信可能来自一位女性。11,两家公司已经原则上达成协议实施这项计划。14,我已经获准了进入那个地区采访,玛丽从小就盼望能在中国云南的一个村庄住上几年,
提问者采纳
t communicate with their parents2, so they can hardly survive in the open 4, young people sometimes complain
that they can&#39,
he has a strong sense of responsibility and that is why he was chosen to charge the program17, i have always been dreaming of having lots of friends ,i think he will be back soon because he promised to have dinner with me 5 although i admit there exists the problems,, according to the color of the letter ,
to know the principle is one thing,george is fascinated by Chinese culture and he idecides to learn Chinese language in a night school12,i think you will lose competitiveness in the market 15, mind is expressed by languages7 the old woman is certain that
today her son will go back to celebrate her birthday8,
now she realized her dream, it is likely from a woman 11,t be improve substantially in quality , to put into practice is
another thing16,s health as well 18, the police finally find the trail of the criminal in a southern city 13, after 2 months of efforts,t be solved 6,which is in my name10,s health and adult&#39,
he has become a common people from a young person
pursuing his dreams 20,t think they can&#39,
i don&#39,3, domestic animals tend to depend on humans,if your products can&#39,1, last month we bought a car , the indoor air quality is closely related to children&#39, mary has always been looking forward to living in a small village in Yunnan
China for some years when she was young , my dream has been realized19,
graduating from the college for one year,
two conpanies has agreed with each other in principle to carry out the plan14, his mother insisted taht his monthly pocket money not be more than 100 yuan9, thanks to the internet,i was entitled to go to the district to have a interview which is a valuable opportunity,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
句子翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
and now her dream has come true,,2, Since childhood Mary has had a dream that
she wants to live in a village in Yunnan for years,
1. Sometimes young people will complain that their parents can not communicate. 2. Mary grew up looking forward to a village in Yunnan, China to live for a few years, and now that dream come true. 3. Domestic animals are accustomed to rely on people, making it difficult to survive in the wild. 4. I think it'll be back soon, because he promised to have dinner with me. 5. While I acknowledge the problem, but I do not think these problems can not be resolved. 6. Thought is expressed through language. 7. The old lady is convinced that her son will return home today to celebrate her birthday. 8. His mother insisted that his monthly allowance can not exceed 100. 9. Last month we bought a car, my name is registered. 10. From the color of the envelope that the letter might be from a woman. 11. George was fascinated by Chinese culture, decided to go to a night school to learn Chinese. 12. After two months of unremitting efforts, the police finally found in a southern city traces of criminals. 13. The two companies have agreed in principle to the plan. 14. If your product does not substantially improve the quality, I think you will not have any in the market competitive. 15. To understand the principle is one thing, to put it into practice is another matter. 16. He has a strong sense of responsibility, which is why he is chosen in charge of the project. 17. In fact, indoor air quality and children's health are closely related, and adults of health for that matter. 18. I always dream to have friends all over the world. Thanks to the Internet, my dream has come true. 19. Only one year after graduation, to pursue his dream from a young man into a mediocre everything does not matter. 20. I have been given permission to enter the interview area, this is not everyone gets the chance.
1,sometimes teenagers will complain that it is hard to communicate with their parents.3.Farm animals used to rely on people, so it is difficult to continue to live in the wild. 4,I think he will come back soon, because he promised to have dinner with me 5While I admit problem exists, but I don't think that they cannot be solved 6 thoughts express by words.7The old
lady was convinced that her son will come back home today to eclebrate her birthday
1. Sometimes young people would complain of not being able to communicate with their parents. 2. Mary was looking forward to a village in China's yunnan lived for several years, and now finally dream come true. 3. Farm animals used to rely on people, so it is difficult to continue to live in the wild. 4. I think it will come back soon, because he promised to have dinner with me. 5. Although I admit that a problem exists, but I don't think that they cannot be solved. 6. Thoughts are expressed by means of language. 7. The lady was convinced that her son will come back home today to eclebrate her birthday. 8. His mother insisted that his monthly allowance should not exceed 100 yuan. 9. Last month we bought a car, it is to use my name registration. 10. From the color of the envelope suggests that the letter might be from a women. 11. George was fascinated about Chinese culture, decided to learn Chinese in an evening school. 12. After two months of unremitting efforts, the police finally in a southern city found the criminal down. 13. Two companies have reached an agreement in principle with the project. 14. If the quality of your products is no substantial increase, I think you will be competitive in the market. 15. Know principle is one thing, to put it into practice is quite another thing. 16. He has a strong sense of responsibility, this is why he is chosen to take control of the project. 17. In fact, indoor air quality and the children's health is closely related with adult's health, of course also there is relation. 18. It has always been my dream to have friends all over the world. Thanks to the Internet, my dream has come true. 19. Only a year, he graduated from the university of young people from a pursuit of dreams has become a schemer everything indifferent. 20. I have been approved to enter the region to interview, this is not everyone can get the chance 是原创,希望可以帮到你
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译个句子,翻译成英文_百度知道
帮我翻译个句子,翻译成英文
from。,光从他的存款来判断他是否富裕是不科学的。需要用到judge by &#92,
提问者采纳
It&#39,,s wealthy solely by his bank savings,s unscientific to judge whether he&#39,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Judging from his deposit if he is wealthy is not scientific很正确的哦~~相信我吧,用到了judge from。,
The light from his account to determine whether he is rich is not scientific.
没有judge这个词呀
你在说什么喔,不用judge?那用别的也行。
Light to determine whether he is wealthy from his deposit is unscientific.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译句子 中文翻译成英文_百度知道
翻译句子 中文翻译成英文
而这种美就来自于团结
把这句翻译成英文,体现到那种抗争的美,
我有更好的答案
Reflected in that fight, and this beauty comes from the unity,
The beauty of the struggle to reflect that, and this kind of beauty comes from unity
Embodiment of the beauty to the fight, and this kind of beauty from unity to translate this into English
Embodiment of the beauty to the fight, and this kind of beauty from unity
翻译有以下两种结果:1、Impersonate that kind of the United States of the aggro, but this kind of is beautiful and then comes from solidarity2、Impersonate that kind of the United States of the aggro, but this kind of the United States come from solidarity望采纳,谢谢!!
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙请高手翻译个句子~翻译成英文。_百度知道
帮忙请高手翻译个句子~翻译成英文。
你激励了我,所以请高手帮下忙啦~谢谢。,我会变的更强,但是请记得,别堕落了。可以用you rise me up
我翻译的觉得好像整句的时态不一样,
提问者采纳
不能接宾语you。,s you who encouraged&#47, But remember not to stoop, I will become stronger,rise是不及物的,It&#39,你翻译的句子不对,inspired me,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
dont be discouraged,,But please remember,so I will become stronger,You encouraged me,
You have risen me up so I am getting stronger, however, please remember, don't drop me down. You've risen me up and I've got stronger, however, please remember not to fall back.
You have stimulated me , I will be changeable keeping in memory by force, but please , not having degenerated.标准翻译、、希望可以帮助你、、
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐