my的my love 英文歌曲咋写

以my saturday为题的英语短文怎么写?(最好是60词左右的)_百度知道
以my saturday为题的英语短文怎么写?(最好是60词左右的)
语短文里要带时间:你什么时间起床?什么时间吃早饭,比如说,什么时间在家看电视,什么时间和朋友一起踢球,什么时间上学,什么时间吃午饭,什么时间吃晚饭,什么时间去睡觉等
I eat my breakfast at6:00pmMy Saturday is the busiest day:00am.m.I go to school at around 7. After the meal.m. I have supper at around6,I usually get up at6.30am:00pm. After class at noon, I have lunch at the school canteen, Then my friends and I play football in the school playground until 5.00a, I go home to take a shower, watching TV, and last but not least, went to bad at 11!:00pm
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
went to bad at 11. After class at noon:00pm. I went to school at around 7, we went home to take a showerIt was my busiest Saturday! I got up at 6, then my friends and I played football in the school playground until 5:00pm:00pm. After the meal, and last but not least, watching TV:00am in the morning and ate breakfast at 6:00am, I had lunch at the school canteen. We had supper at around6:30am
my saturday was good .at 8.00 o`clock, ,I got up . then i ate breakfast.
it was very delious .i was very happy.
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My Favorite Subject的英语作文怎么写?_百度知道
My Favorite Subject的英语作文怎么写?
3.Why do you like it提示.When do you have ys your favorite subject:1.What&#39?2
我有更好的答案
所以! Because of it is very amusing!你呢! How about you, be to wield the broadest language in the world. We can use English and anybody to have a conversation 。我们可以用英语跟任何人交谈, you certainly,星期二和星期三都有英语课!因为它非常有趣, have to know English! We all have English to levy,当然, therefore,我很喜欢这几天, I am fond of this several day very much Monday, on Tuesday and on Wednesday?译文:猜一猜我最喜欢的科目是什么?英语,是世界上运用最广泛的语言,你得懂英语!我们在星期一What is guessing my most delighted subject? English
We students all have our favorite subject.Some like Chinese,others like physics,still others like chemistry,but my favorite subject is maths.
  Maths is a subject that develops our thoughts……There’s a say-ing in Maths called “all roads lead up to Rome.” One Maths problem may have many ways of solving it.Those ways are just like paths through the mountains.Some are straight and short.That is to say they are easy to get the right answer.And others are long and curving like snakes.They are very difficult to under-stand.If you could find the straight and short ones you can get to your goal in no time.Otherwise,you may get lost in the moun-tai...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语单词 my的音标怎么写_百度知道
英语单词 my的音标怎么写
英语单词 my的音标怎么写
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐: