采蘑菇的小姑娘们 come on

帮我解决一下用come的十个英语造句come on:跟我来,你自己看着办吧!2.come along:这个小女孩和我们一起来的.3.come back:我要走了,可能永远不再回来.4.come down:她的头发下垂到腰部.5.come from:他出_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我解决一下用come的十个英语造句come on:跟我来,你自己看着办吧!2.come along:这个小女孩和我们一起来的.3.come back:我要走了,可能永远不再回来.4.come down:她的头发下垂到腰部.5.come from:他出
帮我解决一下用come的十个英语造句come on:跟我来,你自己看着办吧!2.come along:这个小女孩和我们一起来的.3.come back:我要走了,可能永远不再回来.4.come down:她的头发下垂到腰部.5.come from:他出生于一个很好的家庭.6.come in :请他进来(祈使句)7.come into one's mind :你曾经想起过这个主意吗?8.come out :花开了.9.come over :过来帮我一下.10.come round :列车员正走过来.
come on ,you decide it.The girl came along with usI'll go and maybe never come backHer hair come down the waist.He comes from a e in ,pleaseThis idea once come into your mind?Flowers come outCover over and help me ,please?The conductor is coming round
<e on,you do it yourself.2.The girl comes along with us.3.I'm leaving,maybe I won't come back forever.4.Her hair comes down the back.5.He comes from a great family.6.Please come in!7.Have you come into your's mind?8.The flowers come e over to help me.10.The driver is coming round.
孩子,学英语考的使自己,不要让别人来帮助你回答这些问题好嘛,这些句子 最好可以使用一般现在时,可以把自己融入句子中去
come on:跟我来,你自己看着办吧!Come on with me,it is all your e along:这个小女孩和我们一起来的。The little girl came along with e back:我要走了,可能永远不再回来。I am goinng,maybe without coming back e ...
1. Come with me, you see to that yourself!2 this little girl come with us.3 I want to walk, may never come back.4 her hair prolapse to the waist.5. He was born in a good family.6 please him in (imperative)7 have you ever think about this idea?8. Flower.9 come and help me.The conductor is coming.加油吧!女孩们英语单词怎么读_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
加油吧!女孩们英语单词怎么读
加油吧!女孩们英语单词怎么读
come on,girls!英语翻译never thought that i'd be alonei didnt hope you'd be gone this longi just want you to call my phoneso stop playing girl and come on home (come on home)这段话、_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译never thought that i'd be alonei didnt hope you'd be gone this longi just want you to call my phoneso stop playing girl and come on home (come on home)这段话、
英语翻译never thought that i'd be alonei didnt hope you'd be gone this longi just want you to call my phoneso stop playing girl and come on home (come on home)这段话、
永远不要认为我会很孤单,我不希望你离开这么久,我只是希望你能播一下我的电话,所以,请不要再玩弄那些女孩们了,回来吧,回家来
从来不认为我会孤独, 我只是不想你离开我这么远,我只是想你打个电话给我 不要去泡妹子 并且回家吧
从来没有想到我会独自一人不希望你将会离开这漫长的只是要你打电话给我的手机让停止演奏的女孩,回家来吧(回家来吧)
注: 有的 地方你写错了
/ss/fy.htm在线翻译网!

我要回帖

更多关于 采蘑菇的小姑娘 的文章

随机推荐