求翻译,谢谢
你发来的产品图片是可以生产的,但是要先开模具,最低量是300件。样品如果有现货我们会发给你。
坐等答案!
[ 本帖最后由 snow-sorrow 于
09:13 编辑 ]
UID 1542536
阅读权限 10
回复 #1 snow-sorrow 的帖子
the sample photo u send to me, we can produce it, but need to make the model for it. and for mini/model need 300pcs for bulk production. if we have the ready sample for your photo, we will send u.
UID 2235391
阅读权限 25
We can manufacture the products as u sent in the photo,but we need to make a model first.Our MOQ is 300,samples will be sent if we have in stock.
UID 2084951
阅读权限 25
we can produce the product which you sent in your picture,but we have to taking new tooling,and the MOQ is 300PCS,We can sent you the samples if we have in stock
UID 2240811
阅读权限 0
回复 #1 snow-sorrow 的帖子
We can produce the prducts in the picture which you sent to me. But fisrt we have to cast molds for the product you required.The products you required must amount to 300 pairs. Samples will be sent to you when we have samples in stock . Wait for our news with patience ,please!
UID 2229646
阅读权限 25
We are able to produce the products in your pictures you sent, but we need to open the new mold first. Our MOQ is 300.
这句翻译最地道.
UID 2237264
阅读权限 10
回复 #6 伍贤清 的帖子
楼上翻译的很含蓄,谢谢,辛苦了
UID 2237264
阅读权限 10
回复 #3 外贸翻译通 的帖子
谢谢,您翻译得很地道
UID 2232417
阅读权限 25
来自 快乐办公
你发来的产品图片是可以生产的,但是要先开模具,最低量是300件。样品如果有现货我们会发给你。
We are able to produce the products in your pictures you sent, but we need to open the new mold first. Our MOQ is 300.
We will send you the samples of what we now have in stock.
点击查看外贸翻译通具体翻译过程:
[ 本帖最后由 外贸翻译通 于
09:29 编辑 ]
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-求翻译谢谢!_百度知道
求翻译谢谢!
提问者采纳
我需要校穿毛衣
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
137*****490
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
我需要件用衣服
我需要一件上学用的毛衣
我需要一件毛衣去上学
多穿一点衣服
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译 谢谢_百度知道
求翻译 谢谢
i'm on the topthere is no lucknever turned around to stopmake my movemake you movemake you wanna hear me talksee me walksee me fucksee me suck a lollipopwanna get messyi'll make you hotmake you rocki'll leave the world in shocki'm your tease i'm your fueli just wanna see you droolon your knees pretty pleaseyou wish you were my main squeezelllluxuryfuck mei'm a celebritycan't take your eyes off mei'll make you fuke me just to get somewherefuck mei'm a celebritycan't take your hands off mei know you wanna suck me what you waiting forlipgloss and lollipoplet's rock our water popcan't take your eyes off mei'm all that you can seelipgloss and lollipopi'll make your feet dropcan't take your eyes off mei'm everthing you wanna bemmm hot damnhere i cometell me how you want it doneat the mall in the hallon your momma's bedroom wallyou can choose either way youyou will end upon the news[ha yeah just like you want it right?]do i make you wetit's all about the C.U.N.T[i wanna hear you say]love my pink knifeyou wish you had a slice of me
提问者采纳
这...是歌词?还是别的?
是歌词,可以帮翻译一下么
Orz 这歌好不纯洁啊...我试试I'm on the top我占据上位There's no luck没有什么侥幸可言Never turned around to stop永远别想翻身让我停下Make my move做我的爱Make you move做你的爱Make you wanna hear me talk让你听到我的声音See me walk看我行走See me fuсk看我丅艹你See me suck a lollipop看我吮吸棒棒糖(Mmm) Wanna get messy(嗯……)想要弄得污秽一团糟'll make you hot我会让你浑身火热Make you rock让你摆动I'll leave the world in shock我将让全世界惊诧I'm your tease我是你的挑逗者I'm your fuel我是你的燃料源泉?I just wanna see you drool我只是想看着你流口水On your knees滴在你的双膝Pretty please拜托了美女You wish you were my main squeeze你希望我最想上的就是你L-L-L Luxury.享受吧Fuсk me, I'm a celebrity艹丅我吧,谁叫我是个名流Can't take your eyes off me你的目光无法从我身上移开I make you fuсk me just to get somewhere我让你艹丅我只为让我登上欲望之巅Fuсk me, I'm a celebrity艹丅我吧,谁叫我是个名流Can't take your hands off me让你的双手欲罢不能I know you wanna suck me我知道你想要吸我的XXWhat you’re waiting for那你还在等什么Lip gloss and lollipop唇彩和棒棒糖Let's rock I wanna pop让我们摇摆我想射Can't take your eyes off me你的目光无法从我身上移开I'm all that you can see我是你眼中所能容纳的全部Lip gloss and lollipop唇彩和棒棒糖I'll make your (booty drop)我会让你的双丅臀摇摇欲坠Can't take your eyes off me你的目光无法从我身上移开I'm everything you wanna be我就是你想要的一切Hot damn, here I come真丅他妈的热,我来了Tell me how you want it done告诉我你想怎样来做At the mall, in the hall, on your mama's bedroom wall在商场,在大厅还是在你妈妈卧室的墙壁上?You can choose, either way you will end up on the news(Yeah, just like you wanted, right?)你可以选一种,不过不管哪种都会让你上新闻(对,就像你希望的一样,是吧?)Do I make you wet我让你湿了吗?It's all about the C-U-N-T全部是关于你的....
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
我上的顶部有没有运气从来没有转过身来停止我的行动让你感动让你想听我说话看到我走我他妈的看到我吸了棒棒糖想要得到凌乱我会让你热让你摇滚我会离开这个世界的冲击我是你的挑逗,我是你的燃料我只是想看看你流口水你的膝盖上漂亮的请你希望你是我的主要挤压lllluxury我他妈的我是一个名人不能把你的眼睛我我会让你妇科我要到什么地方我他妈的我是一个名人不能拿开你的手我知道你想吸我,你还在等什么唇彩和棒棒糖让我们动摇我们的水弹出不能把你的眼睛我我所有,你可以看到唇彩和棒棒糖我会让你的脚下降不能把你的眼睛我我的一切你想成为MMM热该死在这里,我来了请告诉我你希望这样做在商场的大厅里你妈妈的卧室的墙上无论哪种方式,你可以选择你会结束后的新闻[HA是像你想要的是正确的?]我让你湿CUNT[我想听你说]爱我的粉红色刀你想你的我吃了一片
我在上面没有运气不要转身停止使我的行动让你走让你听到我说话看到我,我他妈的都是什么看我吃棒棒糖想变得混乱我会让你热让你摇滚我会让世界震惊我挑逗你我是你的燃料我只想看到你流口水在你的膝盖很好你希望你是我的情人lllluxury他妈的我我是一个名人不能把眼睛从我我会让你妇科我去某个地方他妈的我我是一个名人不能把你的手拿开我知道你想吮我你的等待唇彩和棒棒糖让我们摇滚我们的水流行不能把眼睛从我我都可以看到唇彩和棒棒糖我会让你的脚滴不能把眼睛从我我的一切你想做的嗯嘿我来这里告诉我你想怎么做在大厅里的购物中心在你妈妈的卧室的墙上你可以选择你你会对新闻[哈哈是啊就像你想的那样吗?]我是否让你湿它的所有有关的c.u.n.t【我想听到你说]爱我的粉红色的刀你希望你有一片我
哪儿来的这么长的诗歌
我在topthere没有lucknever转过身来stopmake我movemake你movemake你想听到我talksee我walksee我fucksee我吸一个lollipopwanna得到messyi会让你hotmake你rocki会离开世界shocki正在你取笑我是你的fueli只想看到你droolon膝盖漂亮pleaseyou希望你是我的主要squeezelllluxuryfuck梅是个celebritycan没有把目光从美会让你妇科我得到somewherefuck梅是个celebritycan没有将手从梅知道你想吸我你等待forlipgloss和lollipoplet的岩石水popcan没有把目光从梅是如此你可以seelipgloss和lollipopi会使你的脚dropcan没有把目光从梅是一切你想bemmm热damnhere我cometell我该怎么doneat商场在hallon你妈妈的卧室wallyou可以选择的方式将结束在这个消息呦呦[哈哈是的就像你希望它对吗? ]我让你wetit都是关于c u nT[我想听你说]爱我的粉红色knifeyou祝你有一片我
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢!
提问者采纳
1.Ask about the time and other services of the birthday, tell the guests the fees of the birthday cake and candles as well as the delivery time.2.Send out flowers with congratulatory words and the business card of the hotel's manager.3.Before the delivery, you should check the birthday cake and candles. During the delivery, you should also give the guests knives, forks and sauces. The chief managers should go congratulate at the same time.4.If the celebration is in the guest room, the manager should inform the staff to provide beverage and chairs in time.真看清啊自看清嘛......
图片肯定被转码了,不过还是谢谢你!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
按默认排序
其他1条回答
太用金山词霸吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
4. Not matter of the today will drag tomorrow.
5. Time the study pain is temporary, has not learned the pain is life-long. 6. Studies this matter, lacks the time, but is lacks diligently. 7. Perhaps happiness does not arrange the position, but succeeds must arrange the position. 8. The study certainly is not the life complete. But, since continually life part of - studies also are unable to conquer, what but also can make? 9. Please enjoy the pain which is unable to avoid.
10. Only has compared to the others early, diligently, can feel the successful taste.
11. Nobody
it comes from the thorough self-control and the will.
12. The time is passing.
13. Now drips the saliva, will become tomorrow the tear.
14. The dog equally study, the gentleman equally plays.
15. Today does not walk, will have to run tomorrow.
16. The investment future person will be, will be loyal to the reality person. 17. The education level represents the income.
18. One day, has not been able again to come.
19. Even if the present, the match does not stop changes the page. 20. Has not been difficult, then does not have attains.
哈佛校训???
是的!谢谢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
按默认排序
其他1条回答
翻译成现代汉语?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖