,we came herebig and small游戏, and left big

& “ One year ago. I ask...”习题详情
105位同学学习过此题,做题成功率67.6%
One year ago. I asked a worker to help me repair my old house. He had a bad first day on the job: his car broke on the way, then he found he had left his tools for work at home and his wife telephoned to say his son had a bad cold. While I drove him home, he was silent all the way. When arriving, he invited me to meet his family.As we walked towards the front door, he stopped at a small tree, and touched the tree with hands. When we opened the door, I was very surprised to see he changed into another person and there was a big smile on his face instead. He hugged (拥抱) his son and gave his wife a kiss.After a while, when he walked me to the car, I asked him why he had touched the tree just then. "Oh, that's my trouble tree," he answered.& "Sometimes I have troubles on my job, but one thing is for sure, they don't belong to my wife and my son. So I just hang up (悬挂) the troubles on the tree every night when I come home. Then in the morning I pick them up. "“The funny thing is," he smiled, "when I come out in the morning to pick them up, I hardly remember what I put the night before. "根据短文内容,回答下列问题。(10分)【小题1】How was the worker's firs day?【小题2】 Where did the worker stop as they walked towards the front door?【小题3】 What did the worker call the tree?【小题4】 When did the worker pick up the troubles every day?【小题5】 Did the worker remember fewer troubles the next morning?Bad. / It was bad. / He had a bad day. / His first day was bad. / The worker's first day was bad.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-吉林省长春市中考英语试题
分析与解答
习题“ One year ago. I asked a worker to help me repair my old house. He had a bad first day on the job: his ca...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
One year ago. I asked a worker to help me repair my old house. He had a bad first day on the job: h...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“ One year ago. I ask...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“ One year ago. I asked a worker to help me repair my old house. He had a bad first day on the job: his car broke on the way, then he found he had left his tools for work at home and his wife telephoned to say his son had a bad cold. While I drove him home, he was silent all the way. When arriving, he invited me to meet his family.As we walked towards the front door, he stopped at a small tree, and touched the tree with hands. When we opened the door, I was very surprised to see he changed into another person and there was a big smile on his face instead. He hugged (拥抱) his son and gave his wife a kiss.After a while, when he walked me to the car, I asked him why he had touched the tree just then. "Oh, that's my trouble tree," he answered. "Sometimes I have troubles on my job, but one thing is for sure, they don't belong to my wife and my son. So I just hang up (悬挂) the troubles on the tree every night when I come home. Then in the morning I pick them up. "“The funny thing is," he smiled, "when I come out in the morning to pick them up, I hardly remember what I put the night before. "根据短文内容,回答下列问题。(10分)【小题1】How was the worker's firs day?【小题2】 Where did the worker stop as they walked towards the front door?【小题3】 What did the worker call the tree?【小题4】 When did the worker pick up the troubles every day?【小题5】 Did the worker remember fewer troubles the next morning?”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“ One year ago. I asked a worker to help me repair my old house. He had a bad first day on the job: his car broke on the way, then he found he had left his tools for work at home and his wife telephoned to say his son had a bad cold. While I drove him home, he was silent all the way. When arriving, he invited me to meet his family.As we walked towards the front door, he stopped at a small tree, and touched the tree with hands. When we opened the door, I was very surprised to see he changed into another person and there was a big smile on his face instead. He hugged (拥抱) his son and gave his wife a kiss.After a while, when he walked me to the car, I asked him why he had touched the tree just then. "Oh, that's my trouble tree," he answered. "Sometimes I have troubles on my job, but one thing is for sure, they don't belong to my wife and my son. So I just hang up (悬挂) the troubles on the tree every night when I come home. Then in the morning I pick them up. "“The funny thing is," he smiled, "when I come out in the morning to pick them up, I hardly remember what I put the night before. "根据短文内容,回答下列问题。(10分)【小题1】How was the worker's firs day?【小题2】 Where did the worker stop as they walked towards the front door?【小题3】 What did the worker call the tree?【小题4】 When did the worker pick up the troubles every day?【小题5】 Did the worker remember fewer troubles the next morning?”相似的习题。& Unit知识点 & “Nowadays,much of the...”习题详情
168位同学学习过此题,做题成功率75.5%
Nowadays,much of the profit of a business—sometimes the whole of its success—depends upon the use of the odds and ends.The odds and ends are various small things,which are left over when the main things are produced.But they possess a real value of their own.If a business,big or small,looked down upon these odds and ends,it would mean a big difference in the amount of the benefit of the business.Take a meat factory for instance,there are countless odds and ends—bones and hair,which can be made into glue and rope to increase its profit greatly.Then,if we are college students,what about our odds and ends—the odd moments?Take time for example.Every one of us has the exact same amount of it.Everyone’s success or failure depends on the use of their time.But everyone uses the time more or less in the same way.However,why many great men in science or art have made huge successes for themselves in the world?Because they have made best use of their odd moments.Thomas A.Edison,never allowed his odd moments to slip by.He thought,planned,and tried his inventions.He always worked twenty hours out of each twenty&four.His inventions made him famous all over the world,and provided valuable wealth for the human beings.So,remember this axiom:busy people always find time& for everything.However,people with great spare time find time for nothing.Is it very strange?Not at all!The question is how to gather up fragments of time and make full use of them.As many big businesses have found,the real profit is in using the odds and ends.We also must do in this way to make best use of our odd moments and manage to be successful in something we do.【小题1】What are odds and ends?A.They are nothing useful.B.They are very small,but valuable things.C.They are the main things factories produce.D.They are odd moments students refuse to gather up.【小题2】Why should the odds and ends be made full use of?A.Because they often determine success or failure.B.Because they can only be found by successful people.C.Because they are various small things people don’t want.D.Because they are useless things left over.【小题3】The underlined word axiom in the last paragraph means&&&&.A.a statement given by famous peopleB.a statement accepted as trueC.a statement that can be arguedD.a statement accepted in scientific field【小题4】Which of the following statements is TRUE?A.The profit of all companies depends on the odds and ends.B.In some way,big meat companies can ignore some small things,such as bones.C.College students only make full use of their spare time before exams.D.Many successful men are good at using the odds and ends.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-高考二轮复习训练:专题11 介词与介词短语英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Nowadays,much of the profit of a business—sometimes the whole of its success—depends upon the use of the ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】 B解析 推理判断题。通读全文可以推断出,odds and ends指的是“虽小,但却很有用的东西”。【小题2】 A解析 推理判断题。由文章中列举的事例,以及第一段和最后一段内容可以推知,零星的东西往往是事情成败的关键。【小题3】 B解析 词义猜测题。零散时间的利用合理与否关系到一个人是否能够成功,成功人士善于找时间并充分利用零散的时间,人越忙碌越会找时间、挤时间。因此结合语境可知,该词意为“不争的事实,被众人所接受的事实”。【小题4】 D解析 细节理解题。本题由文章中作者所举的爱迪生的事例可以得出。成功人士成功的秘诀往往在于擅于充分利用零星的东西和点滴时间。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Nowadays,much of the profit of a business—sometimes the whole of its success—depends upon the use of...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“Nowadays,much of the profit of a business—sometimes the whole of its success—depends upon the use of the ...”主要考察你对“Unit”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“Nowadays,much of the profit of a business—sometimes the whole of its success—depends upon the use of the ...”相似的题目:
根据下列各句句意和空白之后的汉语提示词,在答题卡指定区域的横线上写出对应单词的正确形式,每空只写一词。【小题1】My English teacher told me that my handwriting needed &&&&.(提高)【小题2】Many &&&& (科学家)from Beijing visited our school last Monday. 【小题3】It is &&&& (宣布)that new Paris fashions will be introduced into Xi’an.【小题4】Mrs. Smith led the lonely boy into the &&&& (温暖)of the house. 【小题5】Are you &&&&(乐观的)if you are facing the life of future?【小题6】The cut on my arm &&&&(流血)a lot when I was hurt yesterday. 【小题7】We have a mild &&&&(气候)in Vancouver. 【小题8】The &&&&(顶)of the cars were broken in the accident. 【小题9】Walking in the hot weather, I was &&&&(流汗)heavily.【小题10】Mr. Jones is sitting &&&&(舒服地)in the sofa, watching TV.
Founded in 1966,Seacamp,the first program dedicated to the education of youth in marine(海洋的) sciences,is the result of a cooperative effort of parents,scientists,businessmen and camp leaders.Preservation practices and a respect for the marine environment are the philosophy of the Seacamp.Seacamp’s tropical marine location in the lower Florida Keys enables it to offer a truly unique marine science program.This program is the heart of Seacamp.Young scientists participate in a variety of courses under the guidance of academically trained marine science instructors and biologists.All science activities include studies in both the field and the laboratory.Each session,140 to 160 campers come to Seacamp,mostly from the US,but also from across the world.There are about 30 international campers each summer from an average of twelve countries.Many Seacamp program graduates have gone on to careers as environmental educators and marine scientists.One of Seacamp’s unique aspects is that campers create their schedules.In addition to science classes,campers choose from a variety of programs to ensure that there is something interesting and exciting for everyone.Campers interested in journalism may work on the camp newspaper,SEASCOPE,which is published periodically during camp sessions.Arts activities are also included.Photography allows campers to take home memories of friends,wildlife,and underwater experiences.Seacamp teaches the fun and skills of sailing.It’s an excellent way for future marine scientists to become familiar with the winds,tides and currents that are of primary concern in oceanography.Basic Red Cross certification is offered to beginners in sailing.The Red Cross course in advanced lifesaving is taught at Seacamp.The course is designed to increase the campers’ ability to recognize and avoid dangerous water conditions and practices and to use self&rescue skills to get out of dangerous situations.Parents may bring campers by car to Big Pine Key.Counselors(辅导员) also meet participants at the Miami International Airport on the opening day of camp and accompany them to Big Pine Key on a bus.The fee for round&trip service is $90.To join the Seacamp adventure,interested campers should contact Seacamp for an application.We love to talk about camp!For more information or to ask any questions you might have,please give our friendly staff a call and we’ll be glad to help!【小题1】According to the text,Seacamp is designed to help campers &&&&.A.have a good time at the seasideB.develop a sense of marine protectionC.make a further study about sea lifeD.complete a course about marine wildlife【小题2】It can be learned from Paragraph 3 and 4 that &&&&.A.Seacamp offers many programs apart from science classesB.Seacamp is responsible for training marine scientistsC.beginners in sailing should learn the advanced Red Cross courseD.Seacamp provides traditional camp activities such as arts and crafts【小题3】The main purpose of the text is to &&&&.A.attract the young to SeacampB.present Seacampers’ experiencesC.introduce the programs of SeacampD.explain the aim of Seacamp&&&&
In China, all the students work hard at school &&&& going to university for higher education in the future.in the habit ofin the hope ofin search ofin honor of
“Nowadays,much of the...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Nowadays,much of the profit of a business—sometimes the whole of its success—depends upon the use of the odds and ends.The odds and ends are various small things,which are left over when the main things are produced.But they possess a real value of their own.If a business,big or small,looked down upon these odds and ends,it would mean a big difference in the amount of the benefit of the business.Take a meat factory for instance,there are countless odds and ends—bones and hair,which can be made into glue and rope to increase its profit greatly.Then,if we are college students,what about our odds and ends—the odd moments?Take time for example.Every one of us has the exact same amount of it.Everyone’s success or failure depends on the use of their time.But everyone uses the time more or less in the same way.However,why many great men in science or art have made huge successes for themselves in the world?Because they have made best use of their odd moments.Thomas A.Edison,never allowed his odd moments to slip by.He thought,planned,and tried his inventions.He always worked twenty hours out of each twenty&four.His inventions made him famous all over the world,and provided valuable wealth for the human beings.So,remember this axiom:busy people always find time for everything.However,people with great spare time find time for nothing.Is it very strange?Not at all!The question is how to gather up fragments of time and make full use of them.As many big businesses have found,the real profit is in using the odds and ends.We also must do in this way to make best use of our odd moments and manage to be successful in something we do.【小题1】What are odds and ends?A.They are nothing useful.B.They are very small,but valuable things.C.They are the main things factories produce.D.They are odd moments students refuse to gather up.【小题2】Why should the odds and ends be made full use of?A.Because they often determine success or failure.B.Because they can only be found by successful people.C.Because they are various small things people don’t want.D.Because they are useless things left over.【小题3】The underlined word axiom in the last paragraph means____.A.a statement given by famous peopleB.a statement accepted as trueC.a statement that can be arguedD.a statement accepted in scientific field【小题4】Which of the following statements is TRUE?A.The profit of all companies depends on the odds and ends.B.In some way,big meat companies can ignore some small things,such as bones.C.College students only make full use of their spare time before exams.D.Many successful men are good at using the odds and ends.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Nowadays,much of the profit of a business—sometimes the whole of its success—depends upon the use of the odds and ends.The odds and ends are various small things,which are left over when the main things are produced.But they possess a real value of their own.If a business,big or small,looked down upon these odds and ends,it would mean a big difference in the amount of the benefit of the business.Take a meat factory for instance,there are countless odds and ends—bones and hair,which can be made into glue and rope to increase its profit greatly.Then,if we are college students,what about our odds and ends—the odd moments?Take time for example.Every one of us has the exact same amount of it.Everyone’s success or failure depends on the use of their time.But everyone uses the time more or less in the same way.However,why many great men in science or art have made huge successes for themselves in the world?Because they have made best use of their odd moments.Thomas A.Edison,never allowed his odd moments to slip by.He thought,planned,and tried his inventions.He always worked twenty hours out of each twenty&four.His inventions made him famous all over the world,and provided valuable wealth for the human beings.So,remember this axiom:busy people always find time for everything.However,people with great spare time find time for nothing.Is it very strange?Not at all!The question is how to gather up fragments of time and make full use of them.As many big businesses have found,the real profit is in using the odds and ends.We also must do in this way to make best use of our odd moments and manage to be successful in something we do.【小题1】What are odds and ends?A.They are nothing useful.B.They are very small,but valuable things.C.They are the main things factories produce.D.They are odd moments students refuse to gather up.【小题2】Why should the odds and ends be made full use of?A.Because they often determine success or failure.B.Because they can only be found by successful people.C.Because they are various small things people don’t want.D.Because they are useless things left over.【小题3】The underlined word axiom in the last paragraph means____.A.a statement given by famous peopleB.a statement accepted as trueC.a statement that can be arguedD.a statement accepted in scientific field【小题4】Which of the following statements is TRUE?A.The profit of all companies depends on the odds and ends.B.In some way,big meat companies can ignore some small things,such as bones.C.College students only make full use of their spare time before exams.D.Many successful men are good at using the odds and ends.”相似的习题。Experiential
Learning Games
Experiential programs where we learn a huge amount about critical
issues in a short period of time while having fun. Our programs
are interactive simulations delivered by our staff at your school. We
do assemblies and other on-site programs for colleges, high schools
and organizations around the world. Typically, these cost around $1,000
to $1,500 plus expenses. &&
Education Lab for teachers
A hands-on intensive that provides you with everything
from global perspectives to lesson plans and supplementary materials
for the next day&s classroom&delivered by educators with
over 60 years of global education experience.
Science Lab
students, teachers, professionals&where solutions to global
and local problems are developed&by you.
Learning Resources
Blog and more
Earth Dashboard
If you were flying Spaceship Earth, this is what you would want on the dashboard. See .
INSPIRED LEARNING. SERIOUS
BigPictureSmallWorld, Inc. All
Rights Reserved · 302.656.2721

我要回帖

更多关于 think big do small 的文章

随机推荐