cnn文章船闸文章 中英文翻译译

当前位置: &
My Day 我的一天英语作文带翻译
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
My DayToday is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30, I’m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon. We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much. I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00.请参考作文地带提供中文翻译:我的一天今天是星期一,我6点起床了,我在6点半吃的早饭,然后我打扫了我的房间,洗脸然后刷牙。早饭我吃了面条,7点的时候我去了学校,我在7点50的时候做早操,上午我们有4节课,11点半的时候,我非常饿,我在学校吃的午饭,中午12点我睡午觉,下午我们有三节课,有微机课和美术课,我非常喜欢它们。我五点半回到家,放学后做作业,我哥哥姐姐和我在晚上八点一起看电视。然后洗脸刷牙。十点时,我上床睡觉。以上便是关于 “ 英语写作范文 ”的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注 相关推荐:
上一篇:下一篇:
将此信息分享到:review article;
review articles;
critique;
review article
大家都在背:
1. He reviews articles in his spare time.
他在业余时间写评论文章.
来自《简明英汉词典》
2. Mr Rich will be writing a twice-weekly commentary on American society and culture.
里奇先生每周将就美国社会与文化发表两篇评论文章。
来自柯林斯例句
3. A good deal of my time is taken up with reading critical essays and reviews.
我的大部分时间都用在阅读评论文章上了。
来自柯林斯例句
4. I had written an appreciation of Hernandez for a magazine.
我为一家杂志社写过一篇评论埃尔南德斯的文章。
来自柯林斯例句
5. He had read many detailed critical appraisals of her work.
他读了许多详细评论她的作品的文章。
来自《权威词典》
1. review articles
很多人认为,评论文章(review articles)无论是在重要性抑或是在质量上都比不上第一手研究的文章。期刊的匿名评审过程强化了这种 …
- 基于567个网页
2. critique
和Luke一起看新闻扩大词汇量_英语杂谈_天涯论坛 ... criticism,n, 评论,批评 critique,n, 评论文章,评论 excreta,n, 分泌物.
- 基于555个网页
公关常用英语_百度文库 ... Online publicity 在线宣传 Op-Ed 评论文章 Persuasion 说服.
- 基于65个网页
4. review article
古典文献学英汉词汇(八) ... retouching,dot-etching 修版 review article 评论文章 reviewer 书评作者.
- 基于35个网页
1. comment
Discuz!X/数据库字典 - Blueidea ... pre_portal_category 文章分类 pre_portal_comment 文章评论 pre_portal_topic 文章专题.
- 基于222个网页
2. Comments
BLAWGDOG - 网络法豆 - 知识产权博客... ... Members - 成员 Comments - 文章评论 Archive |存档.
- 基于62个网页
1. Most discussed
中外对话文章 | China Dialogue Articles ... 热读文章 Most Read 最多评论文章 Most Discussed 商业 Business.
- 基于85个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:CNN新闻附字幕[翻译]:卡梅伦称叙利亚政府极可能使用了化学武器_2013年CNN News_VOA英语网
CNN新闻附字幕[翻译]:卡梅伦称叙利亚政府极可能使用了化学武器
发表时间:内容来源:
In our show of August, we are talking economics, science and couple of legal cases. We are starting with the possibility of countries take action against Syria.
Rather than acting on their own, nations more likely to try to form a coalition and work together. Several governments are building a case for possible strike on Syria. And in United Kingdom, British prime minister David Cameron says it is highly likely that Syria government use chemical weapons. Some members of parliaments are unsure about approving military action.
The question before the house today is how to respond to one of the most horrid uses of chemical weapons in the century slaughtering innocent man woman and children in Syria. It is not about taking sides in the Syria conflict, it is not about invading, it is not about regime change or even working more closely with the opposition. It is about the large scale use of chemical weapons and outer response to the war crime nothing else.
The weapon inspectors are amid their work and will be reporting in the coming days. That is why today could not have been the day when the house was asked the decide on military action.
President Obama was planning to bring some members of US congress yesterday on his plan regarding Syria. Other lawmakers have signed a letter, urging the president to lay out his case to the entire congress and the American people about whether the US should get involved.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest Newscnn文章英文翻译_百度知道
提问者采纳
一点我的理解,Politics is a star, (影片)涉及到的正治内容是本片亮点我没有找到这句的类似用法,但有看到这句:Critics give the movie three stars.也可能是说,(影片)涉及到的正治内容值得一颗星的评价至于对politics的理解,是依据原文的下文:It's about the power of political symbols...因此判断,politics应该是影片内容的一个涉足。as much as Jennifer Lawreence's rebel,Katmiss Everdeem就如Jenifer饰演的反叛者Katmiss the latest installment 最新一部(电影)the popular franchise 热门的Hunger Games系列因为这部电影是从小说改编的,需要得到授权才能开拍,得到授权的称为film franchise 整句,(影片)涉及的正治内容是本片亮点,就如在最新一部Hunger Games系列的电影里,Jenifer饰演的反叛者Katmiss一样。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文文章翻译 的文章

随机推荐