2006到2010六级阅读理解真题真题年阅读翻译

你现在的位置 : &
2010年12月英语六级真题翻译原文及答案解析
2010年12月英语六级真题翻译原文及解析
  Part VI Translation (5 minutes)
  Directions: Complete the sentences by translating into English the Chinese given in brackets. Please write your translation on Answer Sheet 2.
  82. There is no denying that you __________________________________ (越仔细越好) in dealing with this matter.
  83. Only when I reached my thirties _____________________________(我才意识到读书是不能被忽视的).
  84. Much _________________________________(使研究人员感到惊讶), the outcome of the experiment was far better than they had expected.
  85. Oh, my, I can& ______________________________(我一定是把它忘在哪儿了).
  86. I ____________________________________________ (宁愿加入你们去做义工) than go to the beach for a holiday.
  参考解析
  82. There is no denying that you ___________(越仔细越好) in dealing with this matter.
  解析:can never be too careful / can not be too careful
  【考点解释】本题考查&越仔细越好&&再&也不为过&的固定搭配,即can never be too/can not be too + adj.
  【原句精释】无可否认,处理这件事,越仔细越好。
  83. Only when I reached my thirties __________________________ (我才意识到读书是不能被忽视的)
  解析:did I realize that reading cannot be neglected
  did I realize that reading is unignorable
  【考点解释】本题考查由only when 引起的局部倒装。当only when置于句首,主句用局部倒装,即将助动词置于主语前面。only when引导句子时态为过去时(reached),为保持时态一致,主句助动词用注意被动语态的使用,reading与neglect为被动关系。同时也可以使用be+adj的结构。
  【原句精释】直到三十岁,我才意识不能忽视读书。
  84. Much ___________________ (使研究人员感到惊讶),the outcome of the experiment was far better than they had expected.
  解析:to the researchers& surprise
  【考点解释】本题考查固定搭配 to one&s surprise 使&惊讶的是&
  【原句精释】让研究人员大为惊讶的是,实验结果比他们的预计好得多。
  85. Oh, my, I can& __________________________(我一定是把它放在哪儿了)。
  解析:I must have left / put it somewhere.
  【考点解释】本题考查对过去事情的肯定的猜测,即must have+过去分词,leave与put都有放置的意思,但leave强调遗忘在&,较之put,leave更贴合题意。
  【原句精释】天啊,我找不到钥匙。我一定是把它放在哪儿了。
  86.I ________________________(宁愿加入你们去做义工)than go to the beach for a holiday.
  解析:would rather join you as a volunteer
  【考点解释】考查结构&宁愿&也不愿&&, 因题干中已存在&than go&的结构,只能使用 &would rather do rather than do&。加入& join sb
  【原句精释】我宁愿加入你们去做义工,也不愿到海边去度假。
&&& 相关推荐
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 2006六级真题 的文章

随机推荐