关于运动会的英语周记200字带翻译,带翻译的

10:39:02【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"英语周记三百字带翻译"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"英语周记三百字带翻译"相关的详细问题如下:只要字数达到即可,必须带翻译===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:“什么. I was so happy but my father and mother said that I should give a half to them and the rest would be my pocket money in one year, my family have had a completely c表,天变得昏暗. Then we prepared for the traveling。然后我和爸爸一起装饰家里。突然,多遗憾的一天哪。那意味着我们的计划不可能实行了. I played with my cousin,我我和唐&#47,接着下起了大雨!” I shouted,我和唐&#47,兄&#47,但是爸爸妈妈说要上交一半而且另一半要做为我一年里的零用钱,妈妈则在烧好吃的东西. “姐/妹建议去公园玩,我很高兴,弟/妹一起玩。晚饭以后。午饭后. After lunch. 前天我收到了2000元作为零用钱来自于我的亲戚! 今天我父母带我去了外公家.” I said。“那是一个好主意”我说到. It meant our plan is impossible. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest, it rained heavily. Then my father and I decorated our flat and my mother cooked delicious food for our meal! The day after yesterday I received 2000 yuan from my relatives as my pocket money,我家里以近在两天前做了彻底的大扫除第一篇,兄&#47。然后我们为旅行准备着;姐&#47. After that ! Tomorrow is New Year’s Day:Today my parents took me to my grandfather’弟&#47!”我大叫到,我们一起看电视节目,我们多高兴呀;表. What a pity day! 明天是春节. How happy we were,顺便休息一下. After supper we watched TV program. “that’s a good idea
================可能对您有帮助================
答:.My mother told me that I have to do some home work at home. I did two hours of home work and getting tired. I went to bed to take a nap. When I woke up, it was in the evening. My father and I watched television to-gether for a...===========================================答:Mother’s Love 妈妈的爱 我们的妈妈是赋予我们生命的人,她很有耐心和友好。当我们范错误的时候,爸爸会很生气并且要打我们,但是妈妈的做法相反,她和爸爸交流,让他平静下来,原谅我们所做的。妈妈的爱如此温和,我们伴随着爱长大。当母亲节到...===========================================问:求4篇寒假英语周记带翻译的字数少点 也不能太少 要60—100字之间答:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. A...===========================================问:求4篇寒假英语周记带翻译的字数少点 也不能太少 要60—100字之间答:这么多你自己挑吧 第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we...===========================================问:求4篇寒假英语周记带翻译的字数少点 也不能太少 要60—100字之间答:July 6 2007 It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. ...===========================================问:求六篇100字的英语周记,带翻译。请不要给我一个网址敷衍。请将它写在答...答:Saturday, my father and I went to the zoo.In the zoo, it is opposite the three monkeys. I said:" Look Dad, there are three monkeys. The monkey is very clever, very cute, I like the monkey, you like monkey?" The father replied: ...===========================================问:求六篇100字的英语周记,带翻译。请不要给我一个网址敷衍。请将它写在答...答:What the most meanful thing I have done in the last week is learning swimming. Last friday,my cousin and I went to the swimming pool.He promised to teach me how to swim.At first I was scared,but he taught me patiently. Finally,...===========================================问:求六篇100字的英语周记,带翻译。请不要给我一个网址敷衍。请将它写在答...答:Mothers Day 母亲节是五月的第二个星期日。今年母亲节那天,人人听力网 我为母亲买了一件毛衣和一束鲜花作为礼物,感谢母亲为我付出的辛苦。母亲收到礼物后,非常高兴。 Mother's Day comes on the second Sunday in May each year. On that da...===========================================这又使我想起一句名言:"一分耕耘,一分收获。"多么好的名言,我的精神一下子提上来了,我找到了精神需要的补品。向以往那样,我又好好学习,每天老师带我们去知识的海洋,攻破...=========================================== MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service...===========================================每个人都有权利从它那里获得启示。它给每个人以机会,而问题在于我们自己能不能从中去发现"启示"。勤于思索的人,在某种意义上,就是在辛勤寻找启示的人--带着...=========================================== 《 My Spring Festival 》
The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is a day when Chinese people get together for sharing happiness.
Th...===========================================scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful).
When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door.
有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟...===========================================host the 2008 Olympic Games. At that time, English must be the most useful language in our city. I have made up my mind to learn English well and be the top student in English le...===========================================and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family was happy and harmonious!
译文:今... in the neighbourhood with their lessons. The children were interested in English. They we...===========================================无聊而快乐的生活啊!呵呵。
今天,因为天气炎热,所以爸爸带我到河边去玩,还带了瓶... 吃完午饭,妈妈也不让我睡午觉,就让我写作文,写完后,我知道该在网上学英语了。学了三...===========================================初一英语日记五篇(带翻译):自己要稍微整理一下!
August 24,2010 Tuesday
I went to visit the Great Wall with my friends during the summer vacation. We went there by bus. It too...===========================================that , it rained heavily. It meant our plan is impossible. What a pity day!
今天我父母带我... in the zoo. there are also many birds ,but I can't call theirs names in English.
we to...===========================================
12345678910关于运动会的英语作文带翻译
> 关于运动会的英语作文带翻译
关于运动会的英语作文带翻译
&&&&来源:作文网
  关于运动会的英语第1篇:Jane liked sports
  Jane liked sports. Her school sports meeting would be held on May 4. She had entered for(报名参加) the high jump and the long jump races, and the other girls in her class were sure she would win both. Then ten days before the sports meeting, when Jane climbed the hill she was wounded(受伤) in her left leg.
  Her first thought(考虑) was for the sports meeting. Would her leg be all right by May 4? Some of her friends sent her to the hospital. The doctor said it was not serious. Jane's left leg was much better by the end of April, and on May 4 she was able to run and jump at sports.
  简喜欢运动,她学校的运动会将于五月四日举行。她报名参加了跳高与跳远两项比赛,她班上的其他女孩子都相信她能赢得两项比赛。然而,在比赛的前十天,当简在爬山的时候她的左腿受伤了。
  她首先想到了校运会。她的腿在五月四日能够完全康复吗?她的一些朋友把她送到医院,医生说伤势并不很严重。到四月底,简的左腿已经好多了。到5月4日她一定能够又跑又跳了。
  关于运动会的英语作文第2篇:The Sports Meeting 运动会
  Our school had a sports meeting last week. Eleven classes took part in it. The weather was sunny and warm, and the whole playground was quite exciting.
  In the boys' relay race, Class 6 fell behind at first. But the second runner Li Lei ran faster than any other runner. Then he caught up with others little by little.
  At last, their classmate, Wang Lin passed the finishing line first. Besides, Li Lin from Class 7 broke the school record for 100-meter race and Class 11 won the team title. The headmaster gave the prizes to the winners.
  【参考译文】
  上周我校举行了一场运动会,有11个班参加。那天天气晴朗而温暖,整个操场一片沸腾。
  在男子接力比赛中,6班开始时落后。但是在第二棒李雷比其他选手跑得都快。他逐渐赶上了其他人。
  最后,他的同班同学王林第一个到达了终点。另外还有来自7班的李林打破了100米短跑的学校记录,11班获得了团体总分第一。校长给得胜者颁奖。
  关于运动会的英语作文第3篇:我最喜欢的运动
  Among all the sports, I like basketball most. It is both an indoor and outdoor sport. People in everywhere like to play or watch this game.I also like to watch people playing basketball on TV. I often play it with some friends after school, and sometimes we play it on Sunday afternoon. I am very good at basketball, but I am not the best player in my team. Basketball can make me happy and healthy, and I really enjoy playing it.
  在所有运动中我最喜欢的篮球。它既是室内运动也是户外运动。到处的人们都喜欢玩或观看这个比赛。我也喜欢在电视上看人们打篮球。放学后我经常和一些朋友打篮球,有时我们会在星期日下午打。我很擅长打篮球,但我却不是我的球队打得最好的球员。篮球使我快乐,健康,我真的很喜欢打篮球。
  关于运动会的英语作文第4篇:我们爱运动(We Love Sports)
  Sports keep us fit and fresh. Everybody likes to do one kind or another. But not all people know how to do them correctly and sometimes the advice we got may be wrong.
  运动让我们保持健康和富有活力。每个人都喜欢一两种运动。但并不是所有人都知道如何正确的做运动而且有时候我们得到的建议可能是错误的。
  I'm lucky, for since my first day at school I have always had a good teacher of physical education. I have always been very strong.
  我是幸运的,因为从我上学的第一天开始我的体育老师就很好。我一直都很强壮。
  I go swimming almost every day all the year round, of course I like many other sports too. I am thinking of taking part in a few items at the school sports meeting this autumn.
  我一年中的每天都去游泳,当然我也很喜欢别的运动。我正在考虑参加学校举行的秋季运动的几个项目。
  Everyone in our school likes sports. Every morning, after we get up, we do morning exercises. And after the second class, we do exercises again.
  We only have PE classes twice a week, but we do sports at five every afternoo. We have school basketball, football and volleyball teams, and our teams often have matches with teams from other schools. Besides ball games, some of us like running, jumping and swimming. Once a year we have a sports meeting.
  我校人人都喜爱运动。每天早晨起床后,我们做早操。下第二节课后我们又做课间操。我们每周只上两节体育课,
  可是我们每天下午五点都做运动。我们有校篮球队、足球队和排球队,这些队常与外校比赛。除了球类运动之外,我们有些人喜爱跑、跳和游泳。我们每年举行一次运动会。
  关于运动会的英语作文第5篇:My Favorite Sports【我最喜爱的运动】
  Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it almost every day.
  Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money. Table-ten it is not so rough as football. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days. Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise.
关于运动会的英语作文带翻译相关推荐初1 英语周记20字带翻译 多多益善_百度知道
初1 英语周记20字带翻译 多多益善
提问者采纳
My school is very good。我在一班。我有许多朋友.我叫麦克。我十二岁. I am twelve。我的学校很好. I have many friends . I am in Class 1。我爱我的班.I love my classMy name is Mike
呵呵 我不是小学生 拜托
那就仿照类似的句子,增加难度就OK了。用过去式最好。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
matches crowd my minds、竞争充斥着我的生活. Cherishs true that my friend&#39,他们都是同等的重视.Do not regret, or live long beyond one hundred years,战斗,and can&#39。
我相信你也有我一样的心事,让自己更快乐,很紧张.
But now I have grow up, but I don's wise (wisdom)? The answer may vary from person to person。
但现在我已经长大了,战斗, but all of us can live many lives by reading books。让我们尽我们所能.
It&#39。另一方面.Secondly,
make ourselves more happy, and to give purpose and significance to an otherwise meaningless,它可以改变一个人的命运. He never gives up when he is in some difficulty situations,人类的智慧(智慧)的创建;t think his decision is wise in reality. we students should try our best to study hard. But in my opinion,” explained one friend of mine when asked why he decided to quit his highly-paid but demanding position in his company recently, is limited in terms of time and space,做我们自己,we don&#39,我觉得每天都很累。第二,最终把他搅起的奶油冰淇淋和爬了出来. Experience.But how can we protect our eyes,记得继续做眼部运动.
Obviously.Fistly。
因此, it is a good habits to not to read your books or newspapers for a long time because our eyes need rest. He holds no belief in his life and become the slave of his fate. Few of us can travel around the world,经验是有限的时间和空间上,它往往是傻瓜, while the pessimist sees difficulty s case is not unique,光将损害我们的眼睛。
How to Protect Our Eyes
Everyone knows that eyes are one of the most important parts of our body。但它是一个理想的补充到我们自己的经验有限,一个良好的习惯是不要读书读很长的时间。
然而, friendship and love,而且还可以享受一些漂亮的景象。但事实上;s do our best to do ourself ,始终扮演着人类社会的重要作用。
这是真的. Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream,to my surprise,做他们的身体和精神上的伤害.
这是从你读的书, it won&#39. While experience makes one more resourceful,并为实现自己的个人价值 - 一个人的生命的宗旨,努力使我们的生活更美好. when eact be filled in (with)t feel happy at all!相信自己,我梦想着长大。他认为在他的生活没有信仰, educated may emphasize the former。他从不放弃。我总是觉得孤单和无趣,too? There is so much experience we need in careers. To be sure,你在现实生活中获得更多的重要知识。但在我看来。一方面。虽然经验更丰富的资源。
信念是如此重要。我们所能做的是发展的适应能力来解决它。但是如何才能保护我们的眼睛吗?
“I can&#39,旧可以强调后者。
Knowledge or Experience
Which is more important in life, it&#39。
因此. Depending too much on it only leads to narrow-mindedness and prejudice, they are oft quit:眼睛是我们心灵的窗口. It helps one deal with the problems with ease and confidence,当被问及为什么他决定辞去高薪, idle life?
这里有你的一些提示。首先。我的朋友可能有他自己的原因。因为我觉得一个孩子不具有足够的自由.
Stress is a natural part of everyday life and there is no way to avoid it。最后,因为社会的快速发展, book knowledge makes one more learned. A miser may think that “money talks. Because the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty,不能做任何自己想做的事, knowledge from the books you read,但我们都可以通过读书,鼓励他去战斗;t do anything I wants to do.Having good eyesight means we can not only see things clearly. The second mouse wouldn&#39, all of us can lead a happier lives,一定的压力是非常重要的提供动力和挑战,我的朋友的情况是不是唯一的, such as health。总是有希望在他眼里。第二只老鼠还是没有放弃. I don&#39,并有更多烦恼,满足所有的著名人物。各类书可以带给我们更多的经验几乎是无限的,你可能会失去。
无论书本知识和个人经验是必不可少的, it can be seen that one with firm beliefs is likely to get successful and master his own life:“ If one&#39, experience is far less adequate。我们学生更应该尽我们所能;t the bad thing it is often supposed to be, a creation of human&#39,受过教育的可能强调的是前者,这是无法让人体验到所有重要的事件。
Is Stress a Bad Thing. Especially activities and to accumulate experience of different kinds is more crucial. The young,成为他命运的奴隶。”谁拥有雄厚的信念可以享受丰富多彩的生活,可以帮助我们解决问题. From books you can not only trace back to the wisdom of our antecedents, or personal experience you gain in reality,我们却得不到希望中的美好。由于乐观的人在每一个困难的机会, however.我并不感到快乐,并给予一个目的和意义.I don&#39. For one thing,但金钱不能买到一切,是远不足够的经验. But it is the ideal supplement to our own limited experience, we should try to make our life better。如何成为一个有效的秘书吗,可以看出。当我们每一个人还是孩子的时候。
一个办法来弥补它是阅读的书籍, you may lose many things!你永远是最棒的,书本上的知识,或入不敷出百年长。我不认为我们应当把一切金钱:“如果一个人的心已经满了,我们想长大,使更多的教训之一,或使我们过上舒适的生活,友谊和爱很多东西.
Thus,后者鼠标是一个谁都有自己的信仰,使一.At last。考试。
所以我们应该学会珍惜,随着速度与哪些技能已过时,答案可能因人而异的人,珍惜你所拥有的一切.
怎样保护我们的眼睛
每个人都知道。守财奴可能会认为“金钱万能”。我们很少有人可以周游世界。可以肯定的是. How to become an efficient secretary.there is also a saying goes that eyes are the window of our mind, but keep up with the latest developments of science and technology.
So please learn to treasure. Books of various kinds can bring us almost unlimited additional experience,淹死了;t think we should regard money as everything.
So whatever we are children or adults. There are always hopes in his eyes that encourage him to fight,我们都应该不断努力. What we can do is to develop our adaptive abilities to deal with it rather than to escape from it. Grades,是没有办法避免。在压力下的人容易发挥自己全部的潜力,remember to keep on doing eye-exercises and watch more green grass and other plants。拥有良好的视力是我们不只能看清事物,眼睛是我们身体重要的一部分;s mind is full。
Belief,但我不认为他的决定是明智的现实,I dreamed to grow up,但是如果你只给你注意赚钱。
压力是日常生活的一个自然组成部分. The first mouse is one of these kinds of pessimists,他在一些困难的局势.
Beliefs are so important that it can change one&#39. My friend may have his own reasons,它不会在(与)任何坏主意已定, however。否则. Unless it gets out of control,掌握自己的生命! You are the best,否则,” but if you only give your attention to making money. Money is just a tool that can help us solve problems or enable us to live a comfortable life,I feel more tired and have more problems, and the old may stress the later。在过去几年相当多的男人和女人却选择做一个舒适, in life and even in academic studies。从书本上你不仅可以追溯到我们的来路的智慧. This way。但是当我们成长了,如健康,otherwise,不要在太暗或强光下读书,but also enjoy some beautiful scenes. let&#39. People under stress tend to express their full range of potential and to actualize their own personal worth——the very aim of a human life, he will lose himself in his way of life,但跟上科学技术的最新发展趋势. In the last few years quite a number of men and women have chosen to do something less competitive at the cs society。我们应该做的是适当地使用它.
I believe you also have the same thoughs with me?如何准备你的第一个孩子来到这个世界的,压力不是坏事Learn to treasure
When I was a little girl ,甚至在学术研究报告;t have such nice life as wish。钱只是一个工具?有这么多的经验. Otherwise。根据它太多只会导致狭隘和偏见, as the speed with which skills are obsolete and new problems crop up is unprecedented because of the fast development of society,生活了许多生命,它的间接经验, but money cannot buy everything.” Anyone who has strong beliefs can et have much freedom,无论我们是孩子还是大人。他们害怕的压力和工作压力将剥夺他们的喜悦和幸福, and fight:”我的一个朋友。第一只老鼠是悲观主义者这些种之一, the latter mouse is the one who has his own beliefs. For another,或个人的经验,他将失去他自己的生活方式, it is impossible for anyone to experience all the important events and meet all the famous people, easy life a highly-paid job can obtain.
Experience is priceless。两只小老鼠倒在奶油桶。
显然。年轻的.
压力是件坏事吗, always plays an important role in human&#39. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned,悠闲的生活,但要求在他的公司最近的位置!
当我还是一个小女孩. In fact, stress isn&#39, a certain amount of stress is vital to provide motivation and challenge。
经验是无价的,解释说,努力学习。特别是活动和不同类型的经验积累更为重要,而不是变成守财奴, and fight,让我吃惊的是我觉得更累。我甚至开始怀念过去,否则毫无意义的.And I even start to miss the past.But when we became
older .有一句话说. I always felt lonely and boring. They are afraid that the stresses and strains of work will rob them of joy and happiness and do them harm both physically and mentally,而悲观者在机会中看到困难,我们都可以过上更幸福的生活。除非它得到了控制,以坚定的信念都有可能获得成功。第一只老鼠很快就放弃了,因为我们的眼睛需要休息,突然出现的新问题是前所未有的.
钱的确很重要。他挣扎着如此努力,我们需要在职业生涯中的生活. As a say (saying) goes。作为一个说(说)云. What we should do is to use it appropriately at read books in a strong or
poor light?
Here are some tips for you ! Bt stand the pressure and competition。它帮助人们轻松和自信与问题处理? How to prepare for your first child to come into the world. Both book knowledge and personal experience are essential,安逸的生活一个高收入的工作可以得到的东西的成本竞争力下降,the light would harm our eyes!
Money is indeed important. One way to compensate for it is to read books?
“我无法忍受的压力和竞争。不要后悔,don&#39。这样一来. Because I think I don&#39, we wanted to grow up. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out,看着更多的绿色草和其它植物;s secondhand experience,而不是逃避它. I feel tired and stressed out every day
大哥,我才初一不要这么高难度好不好!!短一点 简单一点的 谢谢啦!!
Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. “that’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the traveling. After lunch, the sky turned dark. After that , it rained heavily. It meant our plan is impossible. What a pity day! 今天我父母带我去了外公家,我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹一起玩。突然,我我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹建议去公园玩,顺便休息一下。“那是一个好主意”我说到。然后我们为旅行准备着。午饭后,天变得昏暗,接着下起了大雨。那意味着我们的计划不可能实行了,多遗憾的一天哪!
还有么?多来几篇 这样的 谢谢
I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the hot weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me.At last, I was ill. 我已经休息了10天。在这些日子里,我觉得很无聊。我不知道做什么。虽然我有很多事情要做,我觉得不舒服。我生病是因为炎热的天气。我累了,困,也没有力量。我的父母担心我的健康。事实上,这并不重要。我总是在房间空调打开了它在低温。因此,当我走了出去,高温不给我.在最后,我被虐待。有字数要求有些发不过来只能一篇一篇的发
多多益善的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 运动会英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐