Let's watch the days go bybasketballXXX(比赛),Class1VSClass5.

1.Did you watch the basketball game ___class 3 and class5 yesterday?这题是from.to.between?2.I haven't___my parents these days.I'm really worried about them.这题是heard of/from还是received?_百度作业帮
1.Did you watch the basketball game ___class 3 and class5 yesterday?这题是from.to.between?2.I haven't___my parents these days.I'm really worried about them.这题是heard of/from还是received?
1,between 你有看昨天三班和五班之间的蓝球赛吗?强调两个CLASS 间的活动,用BETWEEN 合适.而FROM TO 是从什么到什么,从哪里到哪里的意思.2,hear from hear of 是听说(过什么),hear from(收到某人的消息,来信) my parent 没有得到我父母的消息,received 是接收,收到的意思,如果用RECEIVED ,字面翻译这几天我还没有收到我父母,则不通顺,可排除掉.
betweenheared of
1.between,在(两者)之间; 处在...之间2heard of/from,听到某某的消息
betweenprep.在(两者)之间; 处在...之间联系着...(来往于)...之间为...所共有由于...共同作用的结果between the two cities 这两个城市之间between nine and ten o'clock 九点钟和十点钟之间He is a man be...
第一个是:between因为后面有and,一般情况下between为“两者之间的”与and连用。第二个是:heard of“heard”是“hear”的过去式,与of连用为“听......”。
您可能关注的推广The English class is over. Mary and Helen find a watch on the teacher's desk_百度知道
The English class is over. Mary and Helen find a watch on the teacher's desk
写一段对话。20至30字请快点回答。谢谢!
Ls desk: Ok.Hs return it.
Let&#39.Ms watch, Ms our English teacher&#39, it&#39, let&#39! There is a watch on the teacher&#39Helen:Oh;s go
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
but I never saw her wearing it:Gs give it to the teacher.Mary, she'll find out whose watch this is?Mary:Anyway let&#39,is that our teacher&#39:ProbablyHelen(啊噗这难道不是我的英文名么).Helen:Hey Ms watch
Look,Hellen.This is the watch of our teacher,isn't it?Hellen:
Yes,we'd better give it to our teacher as soon as possible in case she is worried.Mary:
You're right.
The English class is over. Mary and Helen find a watch on the teacher's desk. They are curious because they don't know the owner of the watch. The watch is so beautiful that they pick it up to observe. Then they give it to the teacher.
helen的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁参考译文1:马特的类是在早晨。这是一个更有趣。我们谈到了美式橄榄球。马特首先向我们展示了他高中的足球队和足球比赛的其他信息的杂志。然后,他让我们看一部电影叫“星期五胜利之光”。这是这个名字,因为高中足球比赛只有星期五晚上。他还告诉我们关于足球的其他东西。我不喜欢美式足球,因为它太暴力了。不过,我喜欢这部电影。参考译文2:早上是亚光类。更有趣的是。我们谈论美式足球。马太福音第一次向我们展示了一本关于他高中足球队杂志和其他信息对足球比赛。然后他让我们看一部电影是"周五晚上灯"。那是名称,因为高学校只上周五晚上有足球比赛。他还告诉我们其他事情足球。我不喜欢美式足球,因为它太暴力。不过,我喜欢这部电影。参考译文3:早上是亚光类。更有趣的是。我们谈论美式足球。马太福音第一次向我们展示了一本关于他高中足球队杂志和其他信息对足球比赛。然后他让我们看一部电影是"周五晚上灯"。那是名称,因为高学校只上周五晚上有足球比赛。他还告诉我们其他事情足球。我不喜欢美式足球,因为它太暴力。不过,我喜欢这部电影。参考译文4:马特的阶级是在上午。 这是一个很少更有趣。 我们谈到美式足球。 第一太表明我们对他的杂志高中队和其他资料的足球。 然后他让我们看电影称为「星期五夜灯”。 这是因为高学校名称有足球比赛只有星期五晚。 他还告诉我们有关足球其他事情。 我不喜欢美式足球是暴力。 然而,我喜欢的电影。语义参照::Those were such happy time,Make today seem rather sad!
:Those 是这样快乐的 time,Make 今天似乎相当 sad!我靠。老子喊她填一下午的,她崽就填啊
I depend on. I called her to fill in a this afternoon, she would fill theirappuyez
新闻defene
defeneFriend' s name
朋友的名字做快乐漂亮的朋友
So happy beautiful friends数控技术与应用
CNC technologies and applicationswait you forever
永远等待你what to learn and how to learn
学什么和如何学习This product warranty is further subject to jurisdiction where the product is sold.
本产品保修是进一步受司法管辖区的产品销售。我想让我的父母给我买一台电脑,因为电脑能帮助我学习,还能然我更加了解这个世界。但他们认为电脑太贵,而且耽误学习,所以不愿意给我买。能给我提一些建议吗?
I would like to let my parents buy me a computer, because computers can help me to learn, so I can also be more aware of this world. But they were of the view that computer is too expensive, but also delays learning, so I do not want to buy me. Give me some recommendations mentioned?他有很大的变化
[object Object]will wait for you know what you will miss the old days we had together What
你知道你将会错过我们曾在一起的时光会等什么You guys took your sweet time getting here... was Reverb driving?
[object Object]everyone gets a long with him
每个人都跟他获取长He is not an asshole.He just like it.
他不是个屁。他只是喜欢它。date:july 20,2012
日期: 7 月 20,2012Press CTRL + Alt + A or Escape (+ Option + A or Escape on the Mac).
按CTRL + ALT + A或退出(+股权+ A或Mac上的退出)。【摘要】:
The "Summary":种类1弹簧床垫
Type 1 spring mattresses最大模型公园
One of the largest model parkA.It has the largest number of customers
A.它有最大数目的客户中国属于第三世界
China belongs to the Third Worldthe more careful you are,the less mistakes you weill make
你越认真,少错误您做出威尔Expect Orders to meet $100K forecast for S Revenues on track for September
预期订单以满足 100 万美元 ; 9 月预测9 月有望收入1楼挂号大厅
正在翻译,请等待...universal shifts
普遍性转移enzymedlcn
enzymedlcn完成这项工程,主要靠自己,而不是别人
Completion of this project, mainly relied on their own rather than others.There are many ways to learn a foreign language well.read the suggestions below.following these steps will give you a great base in a new language
也有很多途径学习外语,一并阅读”的以下建议。以下这些步骤将使你一个很基本的一个新的语文鲜橙汁
orange juiceohhhhh thats a big problem because i dont know how to speak and understand chinese
一切就是一个大问题,因为我不知道怎么说和理解中国如此,以致
So thatAnd so on , is also a kind of happiness!
等等,也是一种幸福 !我需要查看经理的时间表 看看是否已经排满了
我需要查看经理的时间表看看是否已经排满了am Francis Elliot a British national,I work as a Manager In the HANG SENG BANK of Hong Kong.
弗朗西斯 · 埃利奥特则是英国国家的是作为经理在恒生银行香港的工作。在花丛中呢.
Flowers.After losing Know of how Treasuring
失去的怎么知道后 Treasuring史密斯小姐花了一下午的时间把报告归档。
Miss Smith spent one afternoon to reports filed.虽然祖母体弱多病,她却承担起了家里所有的家务
Although frail grandmother, but she assumed all the household chores at homeface g in the input part, using face intersection tests.
在输入部分中,使用的脸相交测试的脸 g。付账单
pay your billsBecause of the increased directionality inherent to the 3D
他不敢把车停到那
He Park to the明明已经错过你
, Is already miss you你的立体声是新的吗?
Your stereo is new?Jim坐在我旁边
Jim sits next to me人民中路52号
In the people road No.52Like to many people, love, however, only one.
像很多人说,爱,然而,只有一个。at twenty-five past six
在 6:25 上午as he talked to the man, he learned that he had just broken out of prison
他谈到男子,他得知,他刚刚打破了监狱救世主
The Saviorsorry sorry You moy do that、ma
对不起对不起你Moy做that、ma昨晚一直到十点我才睡觉
Until last night didn't go to bed at ten I公司标志
Corporate logo好心分手
Please Let Me Go据说明天会下雨,还会刮大风,气温也会变得很低
It is said that it will rain tomorrow, but also strong winds, low temperatures will becomeyou hair wants cutting .you'd better have it done tomorrow.
你的头发要切割,你最好有它做明天。没有未来
There is no future数据挖掘技术的引入
Introduction of data-mining technology你走的那天,我决定不掉泪,迎差风撑着眼帘用力不眨眼
You go on that day, I decided not to cry, poor air hang in there eyes not blinkingtalk me soon
我很快说最近查询:
Soon forget a word I remember something else.
[object Object]
Do you have Alipay Account
DORIS生活,爱你千回百
He has several girlfriends
正在翻译,请等待...
In order not to be late, I got up early
My mother told me I eat?
正在翻译,请等待...
资产负债表
Can it be said that both of us from the decline in Northern Africa dominated Africa, rubbing scraping both in Europe and the United States of white area
少女时代永远......MySQL Query :
MySQL Error :
MySQL Errno : 0
Can not connect to MySQL server

我要回帖

更多关于 watch the days go by 的文章

随机推荐