有关上网的英语作文文《高中生应该上网吗》

您试图访问的页面可能已被删除或暂时不可用。
页面即将跳转到
诚信保证计划
关注拍拍 惊喜多多
Copyright &
广东省通管局 增值电信业务经营许可证B2-高中生英语作文——资料为本人悉心收集,是文档中的精品,极品,绝对值得下载收藏..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高中生英语作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2013全国各地中考英语作文试题话题作文范文集锦...
小升初英语作文范文
中考英语作文范文
高考英语作文范文
考研英语作文范文
英语日记作文范文高中英语作文 题材:“Jack是一名高中生,迷上了电脑,总是上网玩游戏、聊天,看电影,学习成..._百度知道
高中英语作文 题材:“Jack是一名高中生,迷上了电脑,总是上网玩游戏、聊天,看电影,学习成...
高英语作文
题材:Jack名高迷电脑总网玩游戏、聊看电影习绩差父母师失望自讨厌自能控制自给编辑部写信寻求帮助
Dear Editor:
I'm writing to you to ask for help.
My name is Jack.I love the feeling of using computers so much that I'm completely addicted to it,I always spend my spare time playing games,chatting online or watching movies,which results in poor grades.My parents,as well as my teachers,become disappointed with me.
It's certain that every coin has two sides.To balance my study and entertainment is of chief importance,However,I'm under the control of my personal desire.I've determined to get rid of it,only to end in failure and hate myself.
What I can do to change my situation?I'm really upset.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
JACK 我高纯粹手打标准作文懂
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
senior high school student who name is Jack.As a student,I know I should study hard. But I find I have be crazy about computer and always play computer games,chat and watch films on Internet.What's worse,they caused my grade become worse.
My parents and my teachers are dispointed to me and I also hate me very much.But I can not puter look like a hand hold me so that I can not run away from it.Oh my god,I almost crash because my bad habit.
So I want to ask for help from you by writting the letter.I'm looking forward to your reply,thank you!Best wash
Jack原创字母码错误包涵
what's the problem? 如果他寻求帮助,并且父母老师都了解情况,当时就应该采取措施。很明显一个学生,该干什么干什么去就对了。
Jack was a high school student, fascinated with computers always online to play games, chat, movies, academic performance is very poor, his parents, the teacher he was disappointed, he hated myself, but cannot control himself, for which he wrote a letter to editorial office for assistance!
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高中生活英语作文 的文章

随机推荐