www.bdschoo1.cn|,your,please,open,bag.连词成句怎么连?

behind,board,put,the,the,box.连词成句。 blue,schoolbag,white,and,is,jack,s.连词成句。拜托各位了 3Q_百度知道
behind,board,put,the,the,box.连词成句。 blue,schoolbag,white,and,is,jack,s.连词成句。拜托各位了 3Q
提问者采纳
Put the box behine the board. Jack's schoolbag is white and blue.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁, the ,bag, is desk--5.ten, she ,years ,old, is --6. father , now , his , is , not , work, at--7.is , it , o’clock, now , five, p.m--8. teachers , friendly , are , to, them, the--9.from, they, China, are ---10.first , is , Sunday, the ,day,a , week , in--( B) 主语+实义动词(有变化)+地点+时间+句号 如: Like, he , singing--- He likes singing 练习 2: 1. live , in , he , the , city----2. now , I , supper, having ,am --3. football, they , often, after, play, class 4. he , a , book , nice, has--5.likes , computer, Tom, playing , games 6. need , we, those, pictures , beautiful 7.to, school, go, at, 7:00. we, often, in , morning, the 8.get , he, up , early 9.stay, usually, they, on, weekend , at, home,the 10.at, school, nine, starts, lessons (C)一般疑问句 句子结构: 提问词+主语+动词(或动词以外的其实词)+地点+时间+? 如:Do you have breakfast at home in the morning? Are you from America? 练习: 1. he, does , like, bananas . 2. eggs, apples, and, he, like , very, much, eating,does 3.breakfast, for, in, morning, the, milk, he , like, does,4. flowers, the , are teachers , for ,the 5. brother, at, home, is , your 6. they, do, like , P.E. 7. pens, are , the, in, the, bags. 8. it, be, will ,fine, soon. 9. your, friend, is, short. 10. in, the , same, are, we, class. (D)特殊疑问句 结构:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句的语序+?如:Where are you from? 注意:how many +可数名词的复数形式+一般疑问句的语序+? How much +不可数名词的单数形式+一般疑问句的语序+?how much +be+商品 (对价钱提问) What +名词+一般疑问句的语序+?(表示的选择)如 what class ,what club , what school. 1.see, what, do, you, here 2.colour, bikes , are, what , the 3.old, you, how, are. 4.breakfast, what, do, for, in, you,the, have, morning 5. do, which, ice, cream, best, like,you 6.does, how, he, to ,go, school 7. pens, how ,many, does, have, she 8. does, your, what, uncle, do 9.is , the, where, bird 10.what , in , is, box, your 11.how, is , the ,much, milk. 12. how, books, do, you, need, many. 13.what, is, class , brother, in. 14.what, books , kind, of, you, do , need. 二、固定句型 1).there be +某物+某地 例:There is a book on the desk. 1.on, there, an , is , apple, the, desk 2.the, room, there , is, a , computer,in 3.bags, are, there, some.the, on,sofa 4.the, glass, in, some, milk,there, is 5.some, eggs , in ,there, are, the, basket 6.a, coat, in,there, is ,my, room 7.a ,house, near, there, is ,the farm 8.three, there ,are, in, my, people, family 9.about, two,hundred,in, there, are,students ,his, school 10.sixty, in,an, there,are, hour, minutes. 2)Let’s /let sb.句型。意义为让我们做某事 如: let me go to see a movie./ let’s go home. 3) Would like to do sth. 想做某事 4) please +动词原形 或 don’t +动词原形 1.let’s,watch,go,football,game,and,a(.) 2. watch , let’s , TV . 3. play, after, games, let’s,school. 4. would , to , play, you, like, football. 5.come, please, in. 6.don’t, open, window, the . 三.情态动词. 主语+情态动词+动词原形+名词+其它+地点+时间 如: I can speak English and Chinese. 1.can, go,he, at, four 2.may, you, leave, school , school, after 3.may, he, know, the, answer 4. come, with,me, you, may 5.tigers, can, run, 6.can , what, you, see.句子汉译英专项练习一 There be 句型 1. 在沙发上有一本书 2. 在房间里有一张床。 3. 一年有 365 天 4. 图片上有一棵树 5. 在山上有许多人 6. 在树下有一辆自行车 7. 在杯子里有一些牛奶。 8. 在盒子是有一些香蕉 9. 学校附近有一家商店。 10. 在房间里有一本书,一台电视机和一张床。 二.Be 动词---- 主语+Be(am, is ,are)+其它 1.我是中国人。 2.他是英国人 3.他有 13 岁 4.我和凯特是好朋友 5.他的头发是黑色 6.高老师今天不在学校。 7.我们在同一排。 8.我们在同所学校。 9.这个男孩是吉姆的弟弟 10.他是我们的英语老师。 三、将下列单词连词成句 1. friend, Alan, is, my, good 2. color, is, what, his, eraser 3. my, are, brothers, those 4. baseball , have , glove , you , do , a ? 5. a , he , volleyball , have , does ? 6. Tony , soccer , has , ball , a . 7. watch , let’s , TV . 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51.sounds , boring , that . when,birthday,is Yao Fang’s ? today, birthday, my , is , thirteenth. are, boys, girls, those, and, Chinese. year, trip, do, have, school, every, they, a? a, of , is , fifth, the, month, year, May. answer, his, boring, sounds. interesting, they, many, have, clubs. class, play, let’s , computer, after, class. grandmother, his, TV,every, watches, evening. collection,your, does, great, have, sports, a, father. these, are, dictionaries, your? is, friend, a, his, of, photo, this. are, my, questions, two, those. pencil, is, here, case, your. your, thanks, pencil, for. key, the , yellow, is. red,a , this, quilt,is. in, this,pen, a ,English, is. are, Hellen, how, you? have, do, a , you,club, singing. us, my, every, father, play, piano, wants, evening, the, to. the,box,me,for,please,open(.) teapots,are,whose,they(?) are,skateboards,theirs,those(?) let’s,watch,go,football,game,and,a(.) your,birthday,is,when,brother’s(?) today,it,is,date,what(?) day, is, it, what, now? again,me,try,let(.) my,where,beautiful,are,flowers(?) cartoon,is,a,it,funny(.) like,would,a,you,pair,glasses,of(?) name, My ,is, Tom is, this, my, pencil. what, that ,is, in,English? how ,spell , that ,can, you? that, is computer, a ? is ,pen , it ,a . you , how , are, fine, thanks? spell, do, how, you, it? am, I, thanks ,well. Frank, you, are, how? am,OK, I 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61.it, spell, please. is, a pen, white,it,? you, meet, nice, to. name , is , her, Jenny. is , what ,his , name.? my, is ,phone , number, 564-4578. ID, it , card, her, is . name , family, what ,is , your? here, come, please. don’t , in, class, talk.62. they, evening, arrive, Friday, on (.) 63. pairs, you, how , of, have, socks, do, many 64. friend’s, what, favorite, your, music, is (?) 65. my, favourite, colour, red, is (.) 66. learn, you, to , basketball, like, to, would, play (?) 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. for, T—shirt, this, sister, beautiful, is, your (.) is that, his, mother (?) green, my, here, ruler, is (.) three, these, cousins, are, my (.) for, family, your, thanks, photo (.) those, uncle, and, are, aunt, your (?) is, number, her, telephone, what (?) is, Tony, name, his (.) is, what, color, the, ruler (?) card, is, school, this, ID, my (.) is, pencil, not, this, his (.) is, what, your, backpack, color (? are, those, bags, not _ she, at, is, home, today
七英上连词成句专项练习1-是一个在线免费学习平台、通过收集整理大量专业知识,职业资料、考试资料,考试复习指导,试题资料等给大家分享;同时提供学习互动交流;更好的帮助大家学习。under,his,is,desk,schoolbag,the 怎么连词成句
under,his,is,desk,schoolbag,the 怎么连词成句
不区分大小写匿名
The schoolbag is under his desk,
His schoolbag is under the desk.他的书包在课桌下面
keys,library,lost,set,Jack,school,of,in,the,a
their,these,girls,are,daughters,two
keys of the library in the set.
These girls are their two daughters.
Jack lost keys of a library in the set.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家is,this,school,your[?][连词成句]怎么成一句话呢?
is,this,school,your[?][连词成句]怎么成一句话呢?
不区分大小写匿名
Is this your school?
Is this your school?
this is your school?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家at whois school your english teacher 连词成句_百度知道
at whois school your english teacher 连词成句
*******************************************************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,请追问,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟Who is your English teacher at school
其他类似问题
whois的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 w3schoo 的文章

随机推荐