这句话怎么翻译 求大神ps

但我们并没有走到一起.我们还是在等待》这句话怎么翻译成英文求大神帮助_百度作业帮
但我们并没有走到一起.我们还是在等待》这句话怎么翻译成英文求大神帮助
Thank you,but we did not come together.We are still waiting汉译英大家帮忙翻译下这句话(真的真的好喜欢你,舍不得放弃,你要原谅我啊)求大神帮助_百度知道
汉译英大家帮忙翻译下这句话(真的真的好喜欢你,舍不得放弃,你要原谅我啊)求大神帮助
提问者采纳
Please forgive me and I love you so much that i woundn't give up .
其他类似问题
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译,拜托拜托,这是一封很重要的信_百度知道
提问者采纳
I am so little comparing to the enormous world, where I live in darkness, wanting the bright sunlight. I do want the light. The sky is cloudy. A ray of light tore the cloud coming by me, shining on me. It didn't, however, stay long. It began running forward. I was trying to pursue it in the darkness because I yearn for the light and the warmth. I believe that one day I would catch that light, grasping firmly. Then the light would dance between my fingers. Then it would light up my world. With the distance between I and the light getting longer, however, the darkness came again. I fell down. And I stood up because I cannot forget the warmth felt by the fingers immerged in the light. Though my body would get torn and shorn, I would always attempt to get the light for my sun, as long as my blood is boiling, my heart is beating, and the tips of my fingers are still warm. And it is you, who is my sun. XX, may I be the light of you? I haven't produced myself to you yet. I'm from China, a 13-year junior middle school student, your ardent fan. And I want to be one of your friends. In a summer, I got familiar with you. Happy is the summer, because of you. I'd like to tell you that don't be too tired and be happy every day. Be my friend, XX. Give your fan from China a pet name, please.
Look forward to hearing 缉川光沸叱度癸砂含棘from you soon.
谢了≡ω≡
在不在?能再帮我翻译几句话吗?
哪些话呢?我尽力吧。
不用了,谢谢啦
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
上百度翻译一下
百度翻译不准,要不我就不会提问了
。你行不?