iheart cold中文意思是什么意思?

Relevance ranks synonyms and suggests the best matches based on how closely a synonym’s sense matches the sense you selected.
Complexity
Complexity sorts synonyms based on their difficulty. Adjust it higher to choose from words that are more complex.
Length ranks your synonyms based on character count.
Common words appear frequently in written and spoken language across many genres from radio to academic journals.
Informal words should be reserved for casual, colloquial communication.
chilly, freezing
aloof, unresponsive
frigid conditions
Other adjectives related to cold
More words related to cold
Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright (C) 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.
Word Origin & History
cold O.E. cald (Anglian), ceald (W.Saxon), from P.Gmc. *kaldaz, possibly pp. adj. of *kal-/*kol-, from PIE base *gel-/*gol- "cold." Japanese has two words for "cold:" samui for coldness in the atmos tsumetai for things which are cold to touch, and also in the fig. sense, with ref. to personalities, behaviors, etc. Sense in common cold is 1537, from symptoms resembling those meaning "not strong" (in reference to scent) is 1592, from hunting. Cold-hearted (1606) is originally in Shakespeare. Cold shoulder (1816, first in Sir Walter Scott), is probably originally
...a literal figure, but commonly used with a punning reference to "cold shoulder of mutton," a dish. Cold-call in the sales pitch sense first recorded 1972.
Example Sentences for cold
The cold manner she maintained towards me at your father's house——'
She couldn't put too much warmth into it, and yet it mustn't be too cold.
She touched the cold forehead and muttered, "How chilly you are!"
What a cold night for you to go out, and leave this warm room!
When they get cold, they make 'em run 'til they are warm again.
The cold increased rapidly, and he was obliged to return to England.
Alexandra w the cold was bitter enough on the ground.
What was a cold compared to the fact that she needed two dollars and a half?
Alec remembered too, and his voice once more grew hard and cold.
We had stepped from the cold spring of Wisconsin to the mild summer of the South.《Cold Laser Technology and Frequency Healing》 Carmen Harris【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
通知出版社:
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (日)
平装: 148页
语种: 英语
14 x 0.9 x 21.6 cm
Cold lasers used to be an exclusive tool of the professional. Nowadays the technology is becoming more widely used by individuals in search of an alternative or additional healing solution to allopathic medicine. We are at the quantum age of discovering the immense power of Light frequency. Combining her passion for the cold laser and her personal knowledge of quantum healing, the author (an intuitive healer) enlightens the reader about her subject in a clear and friendly fashion. The concepts of universal energy and cold laser technology are fused in an effortless journey that takes in practical healing results and our relationship with our spiritual selves.
在亚马逊中国上尚未有买家评论。
此商品在美国亚马逊上最有用的商品评论 (beta) (可能包括""的评论)
美国亚马逊:
3/3 人认为此评论有用Three Stars
m from Austin
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: Kindle电子书
已确认购买
Nice overview of this therapy, but not enough technical information to satisfy me.
6/7 人认为此评论有用Therapy of the Future
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: 平装
已确认购买
Great book. I've been receiving cold laser treatments at a chiropractor'soffice for 18 months and since they don't tell me everything, I'm trying tolearn more about its overall effect~~also would like to learn how to do thetherapy myself so it's less expensive...because I'm currently paying $1 perminute at doc's office. Sometimes I have 2 lasers going for an hour!!
1/1 人认为此评论有用Cold Laser Technology...
S. Johnson
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: Kindle电子书
已确认购买
I enjoyed reading this book, and all the codes are very handy. I would have liked more information on actually using the laser other than "you'll have to experiment."
0/1 人认为此评论有用Easy to read and understand
已确认购买
Much more information than I expected. Easy to read and understand.
0/1 人认为此评论有用Five Stars
Joan Innes
已确认购买
Brilliant book, very informative
查找其它相似商品
Cold Laser Technology and Frequency Healing [平装]
通常需要3-5周发货。
由中国国际图书贸易集团公司(客服电话400-008-1110,工作时间9:00 - 18:00)直接销售和发货。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。女孩,我发誓我永远不会再通过这个和之前,我给你一次机会我会死;爱不会让你哭,问为什么所以我会拒绝我的心,因为我不会辜负阿列 为什么你试试你的心是空的,你再这样冷;你不关心你和我;你的心是空的;你不会放过;但我清醒了这辈子为什么你放手那是因为我的心这是空的 Tryna你去告诉我如何成为一个男人当这东西你不underestand 现在是时候给你真相不轻谎言这份爱请不撒谎没有尽头我永远不会说再见,这也正是我需要做的如果我结了你我应该放弃 的翻译是:Girl, I swear I forever does not then through this and zhiqian, I to you once opportunities I love does not let you cry, asked why so I will refused I of heart, because I does not live up to the Allier why you try try you of heart is empty of, you does not concern you
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
女孩,我发誓我永远不会再通过这个和之前,我给你一次机会我会死;爱不会让你哭,问为什么所以我会拒绝我的心,因为我不会辜负阿列 为什么你试试你的心是空的,你再这样冷;你不关心你和我;你的心是空的;你不会放过;但我清醒了这辈子为什么你放手那是因为我的心这是空的 Tryna你去告诉我如何成为一个男人当这东西你不underestand 现在是时候给你真相不轻谎言这份爱请不撒谎没有尽头我永远不会说再见,这也正是我需要做的如果我结了你我应该放弃
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Girl, I swear I will never, and through this before, I'll give you a chance I love will not let you cry, ask why so I will refuse my heart, because I do not live up to why you try Allier Test your heart is empty, you do not c you
Girl, I swear I forever does not then through this and zhiqian, I to you once opportunities I love does not let you cry, asked why so I will refused I of heart, because I does not live up to the Allier why you try try you of heart is empty of, you does not concern you
Girl, I swear I forever does not then through this and zhiqian, I to you once opportunities I love does not let you cry, asked why so I will refused I of heart, because I does not live up to the Allier why you try try you of heart is empty of, you does not concern you
正在翻译,请等待...
The girl, I pledged I never can again through this and before, I give you an opportunity I Likes not being able to let you cry, to ask therefore why I can reject my heart, because I cannot disappoint Arab League list as any you to try your heart am spatial, you like this are again
相关内容&a今年秋天,爱情有木有? Autumn, love has the wood to have this year? & aUp in the sky, there’s someone behind
& a我会尽我所能以及一切手段来获得成功。 I can I be able as well as all methods obtain successfully. & aSyntax error on token "char", invalid ClassType 句法错误在象征性的“炭灰”,无效ClassType & a他不仅唱歌而且亲自当导演拍电影 Not only he sings moreover when directs personally makes the movie & a说实话,我不想让父母失望 Told the truth, I do not want to let the parents be disappointed & areal policeman hardly recognize any resemblance between their lives and what they see on TV---if they ever get home in time 真正的警察几乎不认可所有相似在他们的生活之间,并且什么他们在电视看见---如果他们回家庭及时 & athis drawing is involved with flameproof certification and every component must be inspected to ensure compliance with
the certificate. 这张图画介入以耐火的证明,并且必须检查每个组分保证遵照证明。 & a到了上学期末,我们已经学完了《大学英语》第二册。 To has gone to school the end of the period, we already studied "University English" the second volume. & a让孩子画自己 Let the child draw own & a爱你比永远多一天!Love you more than ever day! Likes you forever being more than one day! & aLove Michael 爱迈克尔 & a你觉得东莞的天气怎么样 How do you think Dongguan's weather & aWith malice towards none,with charity for all ! 正在翻译,请等待...
& aadd-on product version : you have to install the product instances of the add-on product version on the corresponding instance of the stand-alone product version 附加产品版本: 您在独立产品版本的对应的事例必须安装附加产品版本的产品事例 & aFound your hold you 发现了您的举行您 & aSo far,our government has taken many measures to control the population 到目前为止,我们的政府采取了许多措施控制人口 & aantifriction metal,
Morgoil lubrication 减摩金属, Morgoil润滑 & a忙碌的工作状态和快速的生活节奏 Bustles about active status and fast rhythm of life & aRaw material warehouse regarding in delivery packing condition approval, when discovered following packing is not good takes defective works processing 看待在交付包装情况认同的原料仓库,当发现跟随包装时不是好作为瑕疵工作处理 & a交科院 Hands over the branch courtyard & acheer white 欢呼白色 & a明天上班 早点休息 He did not think other people knew & a熟悉,为某人所熟悉 Familiar, is familiar with for somebody & a所有人都回家了,没人在那儿 All people all went home, nobody in there & ahave a great weekend 有一个了不起的周末 & aCS-17 wheel.wear cycles CS-17 wheel.wear周期 & aDetailed Questions 详细的问题 & a我偶尔喜欢去酒吧
没事的时候和朋友们一起出去购物
我是个购物狂啊 I occasionally like the bar Is all right time and the friends exit shopping ha ha I are together a shopping crazy & aI can not sleep because of you 由于您,我不可能睡觉 & ai dont know ,i never used it 我不知道,我从未使用了它 & a巴洛克时期的音乐风格的概述 Pakistan Locker time music style outline & a мuses  мuses & aabsoluteiy absoluteiy & aministrarna 正在翻译,请等待...
& a可是,由始至终,我心底的初衷没有因为任何事而变质. But, from start to end, my moral nature original intention has not deteriorated because of any matter. & a吮指原味鸡 吮指原味鸡 & aLoving sb,it is for the feeling that you have never had before rather than the needs he satisfies you! 爱恋的sb,它是为您从未有的感觉,在而不是需要他满足您之前! & ad?r h?nder m?nga olyckor 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAzarias Azarias & a12.4 The electrical resistivity of the material shall be determined 12.4材料的电子抵抗力将是坚定的 & aAll donations go directlt to muscular dystrophy canada ?? ???? directlt ? ??? ???? ?? & apress HOME to confirm,any other key to abort. 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe man wear a shirt and a pair of trousers 男服衬衣和一条长裤 & a英文我只会一些简单的,你会说中文吗? English I only meet some simply, you can speak Chinese? & a你喝酒了? You drank? & apartitioning aborted 正在翻译,请等待...
& akritik 三café & aClaim and verify your ownership of your site on Alexa. 要求并且核实您的站点您的归属在Alexa。 & awho arrive with a few hundred dollars collected ! 谁到达与收集的几百美元! & aLove you with my life 爱您以我的生活 & awho arrive with a few hundred dollars collected by subscription from friends at home completed the curriculum of the Ohio State Wesleyan University in three years and graduated with his name taking the highest rank, and prize money and medal! 谁到达与捐款在家收集的几百美元从朋友在三年完成了俄亥俄状态Wesleyan大学的课程并且毕业了以他的名字采取高级的和赏金和奖牌! & ahavets 三café & aInvalid Username, should be 4-12 alphanumerals in length. 无效用户名,应该是4-12 alphanumerals长。 & aWere kinda heavy 是有点儿重的 & aDo you know that I am for you? 您是否知道我是为您? & a女孩,我发誓我永远不会再通过这个和之前,我给你一次机会我会死;爱不会让你哭,问为什么所以我会拒绝我的心,因为我不会辜负阿列 为什么你试试你的心是空的,你再这样冷;你不关心你和我;你的心是空的;你不会放过;但我清醒了这辈子为什么你放手那是因为我的心这是空的 Tryna你去告诉我如何成为一个男人当这东西你不underestand 现在是时候给你真相不轻谎言这份爱请不撒谎没有尽头我永远不会说再见,这也正是我需要做的如果我结了你我应该放弃 The girl, I pledged I never can again through this and before, I give you an opportunity I Likes not being able to let you cry, to ask therefore why I can reject my heart, because I cannot disappoint Arab League list as any you to try your heart am spatial, you like this are again &

我要回帖

更多关于 cold是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐