写一篇关于狼的报道一篇问路的英语作文文

您还可以使用以下方式登录
当前位置:>>>>
>>有关狼的谚语英文版
有关狼的谚语英文版
&&& 发布时间: 14:21:17&&& 点击:284
1.Don&t trust a goat with the kitchen-garden,or a wolf with sheepfold. 不能请羊管菜园,不能请狼管羊圈。
2.The wolf has a winning game when the shepherds quarrel.螳螂捕蝉,黄雀在后。
3.He that makes himself a sheep shall be eaten by the wolf. 甘心做绵羊,必然喂豺狼。
4.a wolf in sheep's clothing 披着羊皮的狼, 口蜜腹剑的人
5.A growing youth has a wolf in his belly. 年轻人,在成长,吃起饭来像饿狼
6.A wolf in sheep's clothing 匹着羊皮的狼
7.He holds a wolf by the ears. 拧狼耳,即骑虎难下
8.The wolf may lose his teeth,but never his nature.狼的牙齿会掉,本性却改不了
9.When the fox preaches, take care of your geese. 黄鼠狼给鸡拜年,没安好心。
10.the wolf at the door比喻家庭面临的财政问题
11.Don&t trust a goat with the kitchen-garden,or a wolf with sheepfold. 不能请羊管菜园,不能请狼管羊圈。
12.Who keeps company with wolves, will learn to howl. 和狼在一起,就会学狼叫。
13.Man is a wolf to man. 人对人是狼。(人心狠,人吃人)
14.A thief knows a thief as a wolf knows a wolf. 贼了解贼,正如狼了解狼。
15.It is a foolish sheep that makes the wolf his confessor. 蠢羊才向狼忏悔。
16.keep the wolf from the door (拒狼门外)
17.have a wolf in one's stomach (肚里有狼)是指&饥肠辘辘&
19.have a wolfish appetite 是&有狼一般的食欲&
20.to wolf down one's food 是&狼吞虎咽的吃东西&
21.Keep the wolf from the door 是&得免饥寒&
22.We were in those days very poor,and keeping the wolf from the door proved no easy task 那时,我们很穷,求温饱很不容易。
23.The death of wolves is the safety of the sheep.(狼死羊安)
24.The wolf may lose his teeth,but never his nature.(狼的牙齿会掉,本性却改不了。)【PDF】一部描写狼和游牧文化的中国奇书-《狼图腾》(英文版)作者-姜戎-著葛浩文-译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
【PDF】一部描写狼和游牧文化的中国奇书-《狼图腾》(英文版)作者-姜戎-著葛浩文-译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩47页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢描写狼的英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
描写狼的英语作文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢谁帮我写一篇英语作文,.题目号我最喜欢的野生动物._百度知道
谁帮我写一篇英语作文,.题目号我最喜欢的野生动物.
英语作文..rt
这个很简单的额啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
My favorite animal
My favorite animals are rabbits. Rabbit is very cute, chubby, hairy. Its head is small, two long ears, like two big fan inserted in the head, as long as there is a little static and dynamic, it will be kept on the ears before and after the swing. It is particularly beautiful eyes. It also has an endearing three mouth, the above two, the following one. Jigen on both sides of the mouth are thin beard, it always put the two long vertical whiskers were straight, and appears to be very spirited. Small rabbits love to eat green vegetables, red radish, but it is still the most favorite carrot. Rabbit likes to play on the lawn, it danced on...
&The Wolf&, this word many people hear it, they will think of cruel, evil, vicious...... Almost all of the negative way can describe it. But I was born to Wolf seemed to particular emotions, special admire it. The Wolf and the fox, as were very crafty. The children see in fairy tale is so speak of some adults also believe. But, I want to ask: &Wolf really 'cunning'?& Meet prey, it like a tiger, silently latent, pounced. In the snow, it let nature take its course, all over, &gray& as appropriate. Many smart ah!!!!! Is this also calculate cunning? I'd like this.
The most let I love, is also the most let I admire is Wolf is a very close-knit colle...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
东郭先生与狼英文小品剧本如何写(摘编)
13:13&&作者:&&来源:&&字号:|
《东郭先生与狼》英文小品剧本的写法如何下手呢?下面就通过一个现成的例子来了解一下吧!
第一幕:东郭先生说:我是东郭先生。我喜欢做好事。我的缺点是经常做好事。今天是个好天气,我背了一些书到集市上去卖,我需要钱。走了那么远,我累了。我喝些水和吃点东西。于是他靠在一棵树下,吃着东西。这时他听见了哭声。
第二幕:狼正在地上哭着。它正在流血。它在喊救命。东郭先生走上去。他扶起了这狼。
东郭先生问:你为什么在这里哭?
狼回答,很伤心地:我受到猎人的追赶。我跑了很多路。现在我很渴,也很累啊。
东郭先生同情这只狼,于是把自己水壶了的水给了他喝。还把袋子里的干粮拿了出来给它。
看见狼的身上流着鲜血,东郭先生说,你在这里呆着,吃这些粮食。我去那边给你买些药。于是,东郭先生就去买药了。
当东郭先生回到原来的地方的时候,他发现狼不见了。他向四周看,突然有一双手掩住了他的眼睛。这时候,传来了狼的声音,我还没吃饱,我很饿,你就帮人帮到底吧!
《东郭先生》英文剧本是这样写的:
Scene one : Mr Dongguo said: I am Dongguo. I like to do good deed. My weakness is that I often do good deeds. Today it is fine. I am getting some books to the market to sell. I need some money. Now I'm tired. I want to drink some water and get something to eat.
So he drinks water under a tree. And then he hears someone crying.
Scene two:the wolf is on the ground crying. It's bleeding. It is calling for help.
Dongguo goes up.
He picks up the Wolf.
Dongguo asks: why are you crying here?
The Wolf answered, very sadly: I was chased by a hunter. I have covered a long way. Now I'm thirsty, also very tired, ah...
Dongguo gives it water to drink. Also he takes out the bag of food to it.
Seeing the blood flow, Dongguo says: you stay here and eat the food. I go there to buy you some medicine. Then, Dongguo goes to buy medicine. When Dongguo gets back to the original place, he finds that the Wolf is gone. He looks around, suddenly he finds something covering his eyes. At that time, came the voice of the Wolf: I haven't eat enough. I'm very hungry. You help me!
新东方培训机构提供、英语、、、 、、、,等等课程的学习。课程多,分类细,方便大家的选择。满足不同阶段的学习需求。
温馨小贴士:
1. 咨询电话:(每天 9:00-18:00)
2. 上海新东方官网:
(责任编辑:Ada)
更多文章推荐
热门资讯排行
大家都在找

我要回帖

更多关于 如何写好一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐