taking sidess,that,coin,everyone,two,have,knows,every连词成句怎么连

Every coin has two sides. I was 16 years old, getting out of the railway station with my father, when a woman came to him and said that her money had been 16 . She asked if he could lend her some 17 . 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Every coin has two sides. I was 16 years old, getting out of the railway station with my father, when a woman came to him and said that her money had been& 16& . She asked if he could lend her some &17& . My father gave her &18& &she asked and told her not to &19& &about sending it back.
I was &20& . How could my own father be so gullible(易受骗的)? It was &21& to me that she was lying, staying in the &22& all day long to get the next victim.
“She was &23& !” I exclaimed. “Why did you give her the money?” My father &24& at me and I could see he was a bit &25& . “And what would you like me to do?” He said, “Should I tell her that I am a college professor and that I can &26& her scam(骗局)?” I did not &27& him at all, so he told me something that I never &28& . “First, she would not do this if she did not need the money. Second, I made her day, because now she thinks that she is &29& than me, and I do not &30& that. That is more &31& to her than the money.” A week later, we were in the &32& place, and the same woman came to my father with the same &33& . “Not this time,” my father told her, “In your business, you have to learn to &34& people. Try another story &35& me next week.” Well, he was a professor, after all … And I like both sides of this story. 16. A. stolen&&& B. fired&&& C. deserted&& D. borrowed
!7. A. food&&&&& B. comfort& C. power&& D. money 18. A. that&&&& B. which&&& C. what&&&& D. who
19. A. talk&&&& B. worry&&&& C. bring&&&& D. come
20. A. shocked&& B. scared&& C. anxious&& D. nervous 21. A. eager&&&& B. convenient C. comfortable& D. obvious 22. A. parking&& B. stop&&& C. waiting-room&& D. station 23. A. lying&& B. begging&& C. crying&&& D. sobbing 24. A. stared&&& B. looked& C. rushed& D. walked
25. A. hungry& B. tired& C. crazy& D. angry 26. A. go through&& B. see through& C. get through& D. come through 27. A. understand&& B. help&& C. stop& D. beat
28. A. owned&& B. held&&& C. forgot&& D. had
29. A. cooler&& B. smarter& C. wilder& D. older 30. A. think&& B. receive&& C. mind&& D. regret
31. A. important& B. interesting& C. expensive& D. delicious 32. A. beautiful& B. attractive& C. same&& D. common
33. A. story&&&& B. right&&& C. dream&&& D. care 34. A. appreciate& B. treat&&&& C. tough&&& D. recognize 35. A. in&&&&&&& B. on&&&&& C. through&&& D. by
ADCBA DDABD& BACBC& ACADB&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:年度黑龙江省牡丹江一中高三上学期期末考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
High-tech machines have made life easier for millions around the world. However, some people still prefer low-tech ways of doing things. Here’s an example of why this is happening. You can microwave a frozen hamburger in 60 seconds. However, it won’t taste as good as one you cook on the stove. And if you’re in that much of a hurry, you probably won’t take time to toast the bun. High-tech cooking saves time, but it doesn’t make for better-tasting meals.Most people get their news from high-tech sources like television or the Internet. This has many advantages. For example, electronic news is more up to date than newspapers or magazines. It’s also more exciting to see live and videotaped news events than photographs. However, newspapers and magazines have some important advantages. They give more background and details. They also let you read the parts that are important to you and skip the rest.Other high-tech timesavers have similar disadvantages. For examples, most people use the phone or e-mail to stay in touch with friends and family members who live in other places. But when you use the Internet or the phone, you don’t always think carefully about what you are saying, and sometimes you forget the important things you want to communicate. Similarly, when you word-process a homework assignment instead of handwriting it, you can check your spelling electronically and put in fancy headings. However, some students are so busy with the computer that they don’t pay enough attention to the actual words they are writing.【小题1】 Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?A.The writer likes high-tech cooking.B.Low-tech cooking produces better-tasting meals.C.High-tech news programs always keep you reading what is important to you.D.Handwritten homework is better than word-processed homework.【小题2】 How does the writer feel about high-tech tool?A.Better late than never.B.Easy come, easy go.C.Every coin has two sides.D.Learn to walk before you run.【小题3】 What is the main subject discussed in the text?A.High-tech vs. low-tech.B.Advantages vs. disadvantages.C.Newspapers and magazines vs. television and the Internet.D.Word-processing vs. handwriting.
来源:2014届河南南乐县实验高级中学高二下期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:信息匹配
Have you ever lost your temper? Did you yell or screamat those around you, even people you like or love? Did you want to breaksomething or hit someone?Everyone gets angry. We have lots of emotions. Atdifferent times, we may be happy, sad or jealous. &&&1.&&.It’s perfectly okay to be angry at time(偶尔)--- in fact, it’s important to get angry sometimes.Anger can even be a good thing. When we are treated unfairly, anger can help usstand up for ourselves.__2.___some people keep their anger buried deep inside. If you do this, you might geta headache or your stomach might start to hurt. You may just feel crummy (糟糕的) about yourself or start to cry. It’s not good tohide your anger, so you should find a way to let it out without hurtingyourself or others.When you start to feel angry, you can count to 10,draw a picture of anger, play a video game, run as fast as you can or dosomething active. An effective way is to talk to a friend you can trust. &&3.&&.4.&&Instead, admit to yourself thatyou are angry and try to figure out why you are angry and what you can do tokeep the situation from happening again.Never getting angry is impossible. But, you shouldalways remember that how you act when you’re angry can make the situationbetter or worse.&&5.&Take charge of it!A. Once youtalk about anger, those bad feelings usually start to go away.B. Taking itout on others never solves anything.C. Anger isjust another way we feel.D. Here is animportant way to deal with anger.E.& But anger must be released in the right way.F.& Every coin has two sides.G.& Don’t let anger be the boss of you.&
来源:学年河北省石家庄市高三下学期第二次质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Captain Henry,a98&year—old American retired fisherman,has become afirst—time author.having written and published hisautobiography In a Fisherman’s Language after learning to read at the age of 91.Mr.Henry spent most of his life without even hisclosest family members knowing he wasilliterate(不识字的).Forced to quit school in the third grade to take oddjobs,he kept the secret close to his chest,only telling his late wife.Henry’s granddaughter,Marlisa,told reporters how he used tricks,like waiting for others to order at restaurants first,to avoid the issue.A family dispute(纠纷)in his 90s,she said,aroused hisdesire for education.“He signed a document he could not readabout where he was going to live, Marlisa said.Starting with his name,heeventually moved on to the ABC’s and children’s books.He put them down since his wife fell ill.After the tragic loss of his wife,、he went back to reading and began to log his life.He wrote about his family’s voyage from Portugal tothe US,how he went on to captain a boat,and his many journeys at sea.&His life stories have become so popular that nearly800 copies were sold in the first two weeks after the book’s release.One thousand more have since been printed as requestsfor the book flood in from as far as Germany.And now evenHollywood producers have approached Mr.Henry aboutbuying the rights to his life story for a big screen adaptation.The family also now has a book agent and a deal in theworks to publish a second edition.Meanwhile,the family says they are reconnecting and closer thanever as a result of Henry’s.1ate—life efforts..“Everyone has a story,”Marlisasaid.“It teaches that when you’re down and out.& never give up.”1.When did Henry begin writing his life story?A.When he was91 years old.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.After hiswife passed away.C.When he was98 years old.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.After heretired from work.2.Which of the following is true?A.Hollywoodwishes to make a movie out of his book.B.Henry nevertold anyone that he couldn’t read or write.C.Henry beganhis reading with some famous novels.D.Henry’s book was well-received only by Americans.3.How did Henry’s family benefit from his writing?A.The family got more moneyfrom the 2nd edition.B.The family ties wererebuilt and strengthened.C.His family moved fromPortugal to the USA.D.His family story has beenmade into a movie.4.What message can Henry’s story give us?A.Great mindsthink alike.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Every coinhas two sides.C.Practicemakes perfect.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.One is nevertoo old to learn.&
来源:广东省学年高二级学业水平考试试题(英语)
题型:书面表达
第二节&读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。According to Shenzhen Daily, the city’svehicle population has reached over 1 million and 80 percent of the vehiclesare private cars.Nowadays more and more families own privatecars. Private cars, as the product of modern civilization, have been playing avital role in people's daily activities. Firstly,&private cars are aconvenient means of transportation. You can go wherever you like. Secondly,there is no doubt that private cars will have a great impact on the economic growth.The rapid car industry growth will contribute much to keeping the country'seconomy growing at a higher rate in the near futrue.But every coin has two sides. Thedevelopment of the private cars will bring about a series of problems. Forexample, the polluted air given off by cars will do great harm to our health,too many private cars will lead to traffic jams and a great deal of energy willbe wasted and so on.That is why many people suggest we should go cycling in thecity instead.&&&&However, I think that the advantages ofowning a car outweigh the disadvantages. Therefore, it seems to me that Chinashould increase its output of automobiles and enlarge the private car market.We should take advantages of private cars and make them serve us better. Meantime,we hope that satisfactory solutions to these negative problems will be foundsoon.[写作内容]1.请用30个词概括短文的要点;2.某英文报纸就上述“深圳已拥有100万辆汽车”的新闻,开展了一场“The best form oftransportation in our city”的市民大讨论。请你用约120个词就该讨论题发表你的看法,并说明你的理由。[写作要求]1.可以使用实例或分项论述的方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.标题自定。&
来源:湖南師大附中高一下学期期末考试英语试题
题型:填空题
Since every coin hastwo sides, living in large modern cities offers us many advantages, meanwhile,causes many troubles. Better education and better jobs are easy to get, andbetter medical care is convenient to receive in large modern cities.&People are usuallywell informed due to the advanced media, such as television, newspaper and netPC. Large modern cities also provide various night-life activities for thecity-dwellers(城市居民). Thepublic places like cinema, bar, disco-ball are everywhere.&On the other hand,large modern cities are too big to control, so the traffic jams and trafficaccidents often happen, and the social security is a headache problem. Andcity-dwellers have to face the housing problem. Usually a house is tooexpensive for the salary earning class to buy and the rent is also high.Moreover, noise and pollution in large cities bring harm to people’s health.Living in large modern cities
& Advantages
● It’s easy to get better education, better jobs and 53._________.
● People are usually 54.______________ because of the advanced media. ● People can have various night-life activities in modern cities.
& 55.___________
● The society is not 56. ___________. ● Citizens have to face the housing problem. ● Noise and pollution in large cities 57. __________ people’s health.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Posts: 306
You must be a registered user to vote!
Every coin has 2 sides...
3 years 11 weeks ago
Answers (5)
Comments (2)
3 years 11 weeks ago
:Which may explain why some people who boast that they passed CET 6 often times cannot understand oral/spoken English.
3 years 11 weeks ago
3 years 11 weeks ago
3 years 11 weeks ago
:...the grass is always greener on the other side of the coin.&&&
3 years 11 weeks ago
to post answer.
Original Text: *
Security Code:&*&Enter the text diplayed in the box below
What code is in the image?: *
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Reply to: *
Question: *
Comment: *
Your email: *
Answer of the Day
A:&Hi, I am Bhim Patel from India, Came to china for education in 2006 fo
2 users and
20 guests online.
Recent Popular
(465 views)
(423 views)
(386 views)