interesinternet是什么意思思

当前位置: &
interest charge是什么意思
中文翻译利息费用:&&&&n. 1.利害关系,利害;〔常pl.〕 利益。 2.趣味 ...:&&&&vt. 1.填;装(子弹);充(电);使饱和;使充满;堆 ...
例句与用法1.No interest charge on unused margin financing facilities不会就备用的?展(融资)信贷额收取贷款利息[ 2.No instant interest charged on new purchase , even if an outstanding is carried forward from last statement即使户口仍有未清馀数,新签购物账项亦不会即时计息。 3.No instant interest charged on new purchase , even if an outstanding is carried forward from last statement即使户口仍有未清馀数,新签购物账项亦不会即时计息。 4.No . there will not be any interest charge on the unused margin value available in your margin account您的?展(融资)户口备用的?展(融资)金额是不须要缴付任何贷款利息。 5.Terms , net cash 30 days , or , less 2 % 10 days . interest charged at the rate of 6 % after maturity付款条件: 30日后全额付现, 10日后付现打2 %折扣,过期后付款时,加上利率为6 %的利息。 6.If prices are expected to rise enough , borrowers may be willing to pay higher interest charges in order to keep the equity gains如果房价预期涨幅足够,借款人可能愿意支付更高的利率以保证资本利得。 7.The expe e required to maintain a property over a given period of time , including property taxes , maintenance , i urance payments , interest charges on financing , etc某个时期维持一个物业所需要的开销,包括财产税、保险费,融资的利息等。 8.The expense required to maintain a property over a given period of time , including property taxes , maintenance , insurance payments , interest charges on financing , etc某个时期维持一个物业所需要的开销,包括财产税、保险费,融资的利息等。 9.However , if you deposit hk 20 , 000 into your account on the settlement date i . e . 20 july 2006 , there will be no interest charge in your margin account但如果您于结算日当日,即日,存入港币20 , 000元到您的?展(融资)户口,那么您便不需要缴付任何贷款利息。 10.Once the seller has effected the shipment / delivery of the contract , the buyer should return the total amount of usd 30 , 000 to the seller without any interest charges当卖方履行完合同中之装运及交货后,买方应一次性将卖方交纳的履约保证金30 , 000美元无息退还给卖方。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:interest是什么意思_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
interest是什么意思
interest是什么意思
interest D.J.[ˈintrist] K.K.[ˈɪntrɪst, -tərɪst, -ˌtrɛst] n.兴趣; 爱好, 嗜好He lost interest in much of his research.他对大部分研究工作失去了兴趣.His two interests in life are music and paintings.他生平两大爱好是音乐和绘画.利益One should not look after one's own interests alone.一个人不应当只顾自己的利益.利息The loan is interest free.prejudgment interest是什么意思_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
prejudgment interest是什么意思
prejudgment interest是什么意思
prejudgment 预先判断的 interest 兴趣爱好利息是预计利息吗?(预计收入)of interest是什么意思_of interest在线翻译_of interest什么意思_of interest的意思_of interest的翻译_911查询
of interest是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
of interest是什么意思 of interest在线翻译 of interest什么意思 of interest的意思 of interest的翻译 of interest的解释 of interest的发音
of interestof interest 网络解释1. 利率& & rate of increase 上涨率;增幅 | rate of interest 利率 | rate of rediscount 再贴现率2. 利(息)率& & ROI--Return on Investment投资收回率 | Rate of Interest利(息)率 | ERP--Enterprise Resource Planning企业资源计划of interest 网络例句1. Some of them might be of interest to you. & &其中有些人可能是你感兴趣的。2. We work for the interest of our country . & &我们为国家的利益工作。3. It is in the interest s of global economy. & &这也是全球经济的希望。4. We work for the interest of country. & &我们为国家的利益工作。5. &I do not see this as a conflict of interest,& he said. & &&我不认为这是一个利益冲突,&他说。6. This is not just a matter of historical interest. & &这不仅是一个历史兴趣的问题。7. It's a matter of considerable interest. & &这是件相当重要的事情。of interest 情景会话1. 在银行&&A: I’d like to apply for a personal loan.&&&&&&我想申请个人贷款。&&B: How much would you like to borrow?&&&&&&您想要贷款多少钱?&&A: A thousand dollars.&&&&&&1000 美元。&&B: Let me check with our credit manager (later)&&&&&&让我和我们的信用部主管谈谈。(稍后)&&A: Our record shows that your credit rating is quite high. I don’t think you’ll have any problems.&&&&&&我们的记录上显示您的信用评价很高。我想您不会有问题的。&&B: What’s the current interest rate?&&&&&&目前的利率是多少?&&A: Our monthly interest is 1.5% of the outstanding balance. Would you please fill out this application form?&&&&&&我们每月利率是未偿余额的1.5%,请您填好这张申请表好吗?2. Loans-(贷款)&&A: Hello, how can I help you, sir?&&&&&&你好,可以为您效劳吗,先生?&&B: I want to take out a loan for school. What kind of interest rates do you offer?&&&&&&我想获得读书贷款。你们的利息是多少?&&A: Do you qualify for any of the federal loan programs?&&&&&&你是否具备联邦政府的贷款资格呢?&&B: Yes, but I need to borrow some more money.&&&&&&是的,但是我还需要再多借一点。&&A: Well, in that case, we can offer you a private educational loan.&&&&&&好的,这样的话,我们可以向你提供个人(非政府)教育贷款。&&B: What’s the interest rate?&&&&&&利息是多少呢?&&A: It’s 7.2%, fixed-rate loan.&&&&&&7.2%的固定利息贷款。&&B: How do I go about taking it out?&&&&&&要获得这种贷款要怎么做?&&A: Just fill out this application. We can let you know right away if you qualify.&&&&&&填这份申请表。如果你符合资格我们会很快通知你的。&&B: All right. Thank you.&&&&&&好的,谢谢你。of interest是什么意思,of interest在线翻译,of interest什么意思,of interest的意思,of interest的翻译,of interest的解释,of interest的发音,of interest的同义词,of interest的反义词,of interest的例句,of interest的相关词组,of interest意思是什么,of interest怎么翻译,单词of interest是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐