急急急吃毓婷后怀孕了!!!!!速度求救

急急急!!!!!!求救!!!谁能帮帮我做答案啊!!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,163,383贴子:
急急急!!!!!!求救!!!谁能帮帮我做答案啊!!收藏
PartⅠ Choosing the best answer to complete each dialogue. (20 points, 2 point each)1. Visitor: Thank you very much for meeting me at the airport.Host: My pleasure.&&&&&& ? A. Are you well&&&&& B. Have you got anything to declare?C. How was your flight?&& D. May I order you a drink?2. Speaker A: Is there anything I can do for you?Speaker B:&&&&&& , there is something.A. No, nothing&&&&&&&&& B. Well, now that you askC. Nothing I can think of&& D. If you ask me3. Waiter:&&&&&&& ?Customer: Yes. I’ll have a cup of coffee.A. What do you want to eat? B. Excuse me, are you ready to order now?C. Have you decided what to have yet?D. Excuse me, but who’d like to order? 4. Tom: The cake is wonderful. Can I have another piece of cake?Mrs. Brown:&&&&&&& .A.I afraid I didn’t cook it wellB. Of course, you mayC. Please help yourselfD. Don’t be so polite5. Bank clerk: Good afternoon. How can I help you?Customer:&&&&&& .A.I am just looking&&&&&&&&& B. I’d like to open an account, pleaseC. I’d like to try it on&&& D. I don’t want your help6. Jim: I am taking more than ten courses this term.Jane:&&&&&&&& . How can you manage with that?Jim: Well, it is really hard work.A. Oh, so many courses&&&&&& B. That’s good for youC. Well, you are too lazy&&& D. Why it is so few of them7. Mary: Excuse me, do you know which bus to catch for London Road, please?John:&&&&&& . I’ve no idea.A. It doesn’t matter&&&&&&& B. OkB. Sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Thank you&&&&&8. Speaker A: What do you think of the college teacher?Speaker B: I think they are knowledgeable and responsible. What do you think?Speaker A:&&&&&& . I like their classes.A. Terrible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Same hereC. I don’t agree&&&&&&&&& D. Not too good9. Harry: Would you mind asking your friends to be a little quieter and turn the music down?&&& Smith:&&&&&& .A. No, I would not mind&&& B. Sorry, I would not mindC. Yes, I would&&&&&&&&&&& D. Sorry. Yes, I will10. Ann: Your carpet in the living room needs cleaning. Would you like me to clean it?Simon:&&&&&& . I can do it myself. Thanks anyway.
A. Don’t bother&&&&&&&&&&& B. I couldn’t agree moreC. I’d love to&&&&&&&&&&& D. Yes, you are right&&&&Part ⅡReading comprehension. (40 points,2 points each)Passage One Questions 11 to 15 are based on the following passage.Scientists have devised a way to determine roughly where a person has lived using a strand(缕) of hair , a technique that could help track the movements of criminal suspects or unidentified murder victims . The method relies on measuring how chemical variations in drinking water show up in people’s hair. “You’re what you eat and drink, and that’s recorded in you hair,” said Thure Cerling, a geologist at the University of Utah. While U.S diet is relatively identical, water supplies vary. The differences result from weather patterns. The chemical composition of rainfall changes slightly as raid clouds move.Most hydrogen and oxygen atoms in water are stable , but traces of both elements are also present as heavier isotopes (同位素) . The heaviest raid falls first .As a result, storms that form over the Pacific deliver heavier water to California than to Utah.Similar patterns exist throughout the U.S. By measuring the proportion of heavier hydrogen and oxygen isotopes along a strand of hair, scientists can construct a geographic timeline. Each inch of hair corresponds to about two months. Cerling’s team collected tap water samples from 600 cities and constructed a mop of the regional differences. They checked the accuracy of the map by testing 200 hair samples collected from 65 barber shops.They were able to accurately place the hair samples in broad regions roughly corresponding to the movement of raid systems.“It’s not good for pinpointing (精确定位),” Cerling said . “It’s good for eliminating many possibilities.”Todd Park, a local detective, said the method has helped him learn more about an unidentified woman whose skeleton was found near Great Salt Lake.The woman was 5 feet tall. Police recovered 26 bones, a T-shirt and several strands of hair.When Park heard about the research, he gave the hair samples to the researchers. Chemical testing showed that over the two years before her death, she moved about every two months.She stayed in the Northwest, although the test could not be more specific than somewhere between eastern Oregon and western Wyoming.“It’s still a substantial area,” Park said “But it narrows it way down for me.”11. What is the scientists’ new discovery?A. One’s hair growth has to do with the amount of water they drink.B. A person’s hair may reveal where they have lived.C. Hair analysis accurately identifies criminal suspects. D. The chemical composition of hair varies from person to person. 12. What does the author mean by “You’re what you eat and drink” (Line 1, Para.3)?A. Food and drink affect one’s personality development.
B. Food and drink preferences vary with individuals.C. Food and drink leave traces in one’s body tissues. D. Food and drink are indispensable to one’s existence. 13. What is said about the rainfall in America’s West?A. There is much more rainfall in California than in Utah.B. The water it delivers becomes lighter when it moves inland.C. Its chemical composition is less stable than in other areas. D. It gathers more light isotopes as it moves eastward.14. What did Cerling’s team produce in their research?A. A map showing the regional differences of tap water.B. A collection of hair samples from various barber shops. C. A method to measure the amount of water in human hair. D. A chart illustrating the movement of the rain system.15. What is the practical value of Cerling’s research?A. It helps analyze the quality of water in different regions. B. It helps the police determine where a crime is committed. C. It helps the police narrow down possibilities in detective work.D.It helps identify the drinking habits of the person under investigation.Passage TwoQuestions 16 to 20 are based on the following passage.The January fashion show, called FutureFashion , exemplified how far green design has come. Organized by the New York-based nonprofit Earth Pledge, the show inspired many top designers to work with sustainable fabrics for the first time. Several have since made pledges to include organic fabrics in their lines. &&&&& The designers who undertake green fashion still face many challenges. Scott Hahn, cofounder with Gregory of Rogan and Loomstate, which uses all-organic cotton, says high-quality sustainable materials can still be tough to fine . “Most designers with existing labels are finding there aren’t comparable fabrics that can just replace what you’re doing and shat your customers are used to,” he says. For example, organic cotton and non-organic cotton are virtually indistinguishable once woven into a dress. But some popular synthetics, like stretch nylon, still have few eco-friendly equivalents. &&&&& Those who do make the switch are finding they have more support. Last year the influential trade show Designers & Agents stopped charging its participation fee for young green entrepreneurs(企业家) who attend its two springtime shows in Los Angeles and New York and gave special recognition to designers whose collections are at least 25% sustainable . It now counts more than 50 green designers, up from fewer than a dozen two years ago. This week Wal-Mart is set to announce a major initiative aimed at helping cotton farmers go organic: it will buy transitional(过渡型的) cotton at higher prices , thus helping to expand the supply of a key sustainable material . “Mainstream is about to occur,” says Hahn.&&&&& Some analysts(分析师) are less sure . Among consumers, only 18%are even aware that ecofashion exists, up from 6% four years ago. Natalie Hormilla, a fashion writer, is an example of the unconverted consumer, when asked if she owned any sustainable clothes, she replied: “Not that I’m aware of.” Like most consumers, she finds little time to shop, and when she does, she’s on the hunt for “cute stuff that isn’t too expensive.” By her own admission, green just isn’t yet on her mind. But –thanks to the combined efforts of designers, retailers and suppliers –one day it will be.
16. What is said about FutureFashion?A. It inspired many leading designers to start going green.B. It showed that designers using organic fabrics would go far.C. It served as an example of how fashion shows should be organized.D. It convinced the public that fashionable clothes should be made durable.17. According to Scott Hahn, one big challenge to designers who will go organic is that&&&&&&&&& . A. much more time is needed to finish a dress using sustainable materials . B. they have to create new brands for clothes made of organic materials . C. customers have difficulty telling organic from non-organic materials . D. quality organic replacements for synthetics are not readily available .18. We learn from Paragraph 3 that designers who undertake green fashion&&&&&&&& . A. can attend various trade shows free . B. are readily recognized by the fashion world
C. can buy organic cotton at favorable prices . D. are gaining more and more support .19. What is Natalie Hormilla’s attitude toward ecofashion? A. She doesn’t seem to care about it.&&& C. She is doubtful of its practical value. B. She doesn’t think it is sustainable&&& D. She is very much opposed to the idea20. What does the author think of green fashion? A. Green products will soon go mainstream. B. It has a very promising future. C. Consumers have the final say. D. It will appeal more to young people.Passage ThreeQuestions 21 to 25 are based on the following passage.Many thousands of years ago, there were no houses as people live in today. In those ancient times, men sometimes made their homes in trees, using the leaves to keep off rain and sun. Their object in building their houses in trees is to be safe from their enemies and from wild beasts. If people in those old times had been more civilized, they would have had strong building materials than leaves and branches.In colder countries, the people of long ago used to live in caves. It was too cold and stormy to live in trees. Sometimes, across the opening of the cave they made a wall of stones, in order to keep out wild animals.As years went on and the human race progressed, men learned more about living in comfort and safety. They became more civilized and left woods and caves. They built houses of different materials such as mud, wood, or stones.During the last hundred years, many new building methods have been discovered. One of the most recent discoveries is to use steel as a building material. Nowadays, when it is necessary to make a very tall building, the frame of it is first built of steel, and then the building is completed in concrete.But whatever building it may be, it should be light, airy, and comfortable. Human being cannot keep healthy without sunlight and fresh, clean air to breathe.21. In ancient times, the purpose in building houses is&&&&&&&& .
A. to keep off rain and sunB. that the people were more civilizedC. that the weather is too cold and stormyD. to avoid being attacked by the enemies and wild animals22. in ancient times, people would live in caves,&&&&&&& .A. because human race evolvedB. because it is too cold and rainingC. because there was a wall of stoneD. because human being hadn’t had stronger building23. Which statement is not true according to the passage?A. People became civilized and they left the forestB. The modern building is made of steel and concreteC. In old days, trees were good places for people to be safeD. The building made of steel is more airy that that made of stone24. All of the following can be used as building material except&&&&&&&& .A. leaves&&& B. stone&&& C. steel&&& D. mud25. Which of the following can serve as the title of the passage?A. Building and Health&&&&&&& B. Building and LivingC. Building and Civilization&&&& D. Building and Building MaterialsPassage FourQuestions 26 to 30 are based on the following passage.On Thursday afternoon Mrs. Clarke, dressed for going out, took her handbag with her money and her key in it, pulled the door behind her to lock it and went to the over 60s Club. She always went there on Thursdays. It was a nice outing for an old woman who lived alone.At six o'clock she came home, let herself in and at once smelt cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke in her house? How? How? Had someone got in? She checked the back door and the windows. All were locked or fastened, as usual. There was no sign of forced entry. Over a cup of tea she wondered whether someone might have a key that fitted her front door-"a master key" perhaps. So she stayed at home the following Thursday. Nothing happened. Was anyone watching her movements? On the Thursday after that she went out at her usual time, dressed as usual, but she didn't go to the club. Instead she took a short cut home again, letting herself in through her garden and the back door. She settled down to wait.It was just after four o'clock when the front door bell rang. Mrs. Clarke was making a cup of tea at the time. The bell rang again, and then she heard her letter-box being pushed open. With the kettle of boiling water in her hand, she moved quietly towards the front door. A long piece of wire appeared through the letter-box, and then a hand. The wire turned and caught around the knob on the door-lock. Mrs. Clarke raised the kettle and poured the water over the hand. There was a shout outside, and the skin seemed to drop off the fingers like a glove. The wire fell to the floor, the hand was pulled back, and Mrs. Clarke heard the sound of running feet.26. Mrs. Clarke looked forward to Thursday because_______.&&&& A. she worked at a club on the day&& B. she said visitors on Thursdays
&&&& C. she visited a club on ThursdayD. a special visitor came on Thursday27. If someone had made a forced entry, _______.&&&& A. Mrs. Clarke would have found a broken door or window&&&& B. he or she was still in the house&&&& C. things would have been thrown about&&&& D. he or she would have needed a master key28. On the third Thursday Mrs. Clarke went out_______.&&&& A. because she didn't want to miss the club again&&&& B. to see if the thief was hanging about outside&&&& C. to the club but then changed her mind&&&& D. in an attempt to trick the thief29. The lock on the front door was one which_______.&&&& A .needed a piece of wire to open it&&&& B. could he opened from inside without a key&&&& C. couldn't be opened without a key&&&& D. used a knob instead of a key30. The wire fell to the floor_______.&& A. because Mrs. Clarke refused to open the door&&&& B. when the man's glove dropped off&&&& C. because it was too hot to holdD. because the man just wanted to get awayPart Ⅲ&& Vocabulary and Structure (15 points, 1 point each)31. As we can no longer wait for the delivery of our order, we have to ________ it.A. postpone&&& B. refuse&&&& C. delay&&&&& D. cancel32.&&&& These books, which you can get at any bookshop, will give you ________ you need.A. all the informationB. all the informationC. all of informationD. all of the information33.&&&& Not until the game had begun ________ at the sports ground.A. had he arrivedB. would he have arrivedC. did he arriveD. should he have arrived34.&&&& Young people are not ________ to stand and
they want art they can participate in.A. conservativeB. contentC. confidentD. generous35.&&&& Most broadcasters maintain that TV has been unfairly criticized and argue that the power of the medium is ________.A. grantedB. impliedC. exaggeratedD. remedied36.&&&& These surveys indicate that many crimes go ________ by the police, mainly because not all victims report them.A. unrecordedB. to be unrecordedC. unrecordingD. to have been unrecorded37.&&&& I have no objection ________ your story again.A. to hearB. to hearingC. to having heardD. to have heard38.&&&& The clothes a person wears may express his ________ or social position.A. curiosityB. statusC. determinationD. significance39.&&&& By law, when one makes a large purchase, he should have ________ opportunity to change his mind.A. accurateB. urgentC. excessiveD. adequate40.&&&& You will see this product ________ wherever you go.A. to be advertisedB. advertisedC. advertiseD. advertising41.&&&& The early pioneers had to ________ many hardships to settle on the new land.A. go along withB. go back onC. go throughD. go into42.&&&& The suggestion that the major ________ the prizes was accepted by everyone.A. would presentB. presentC. presentsD. ought to present43.&&&& Beer is the most popular drink among male drinkers, ________ overall consumption is significantly higher than that of women.A. whoseB. whichC. thatD. what44.&&&& Peter, who had been driving all day, suggested ________ at the next town.A. to stopB. stoppingC. stopD. having stopped45.&&&& I didn’t know the word. I had to ________ a dictionary.A. look outB. make outC. refer toD. go overPart Ⅳ&& Writing (25 points)Directions: You are to write in 100~120 words about the title “Are Pets Good For People?” You should base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below.1. 对宠物的看法因人而异;2. 饲养宠物有利也有弊;3. 我的看法。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或急急急,求救啊!!!!_中兴n881f吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,924贴子:
急急急,求救啊!!!!收藏
我的881f死机了,我把电池抠了,重启发现虚拟sd卡里面的东西都没了,软件也没了,怎么办啊?丢的东西还能还原吗???急急急啊
京东中兴 n881f 体验&购&实惠!全场手机爆·爆·爆!抢到手软就等你!爱生活,爱网购,就爱京东!满99元免运费!正品有保证,货到付款,全国联保!
手机里装了钛备份了吗?
有时候卡死了重启了也会。。。    ——不要盯着我的ID和头像3秒不然你会眼熟我   
没备份的话找是找不回来了,这个问题是rom的bug,刷个机以后就不会了   --来自大尼采客户端,白菜的价格,苹果的质量,你值得拥有
没什么大问题
这好像是rom的bug   -- 小葵花妈妈课堂开课啦~!孩子咳嗽老不好。多半是装的。打一顿就好了。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或急急急!!!!求救!_诸暨二中吧_百度贴吧
关注:11,406贴子:
急急急!!!!求救!收藏
诸暨哪里烫头发既便宜又要好????
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
名流小百货店的8号和35号。8号还是个帅哥……
名流有点坑
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求救~~~急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!大神速度进来_穿越火线吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,246,251贴子:
求救~~~急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!大神速度进来
今天刚做的系统,刚下载的CF,一登陆游戏就说错误1346:找不到BugTrap.dll求教大神怎么解决?
家里有一个台式机,一个...
大家好,我就是传说中的...
到这一步了该怎么炒作...
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 积极急急急急急急 的文章

随机推荐