ok,we all go to also want to listenlisten up是什么意思思

He can sing a song well.We all love to listen to his.对吗?_百度知道
He can sing a song well.We all love to listen to his.对吗?
his当名词性物主代词讲
提问者采纳
  也可以把love to do换成love doing,最好在his后面加一个song,因为像你这样写的话会引起歧义的。
不对,是吗?
不是,你这样写完全正确,语法上没有错误。美中不足的是最好在his后面加一个song,因为像你这样写的话会引起歧义的。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
listen的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&Better Appreciating Your Mate (for men)
What Do Men Want to HearUpdated on July 12, 2015
See all 4 photos
What Do Men Want ?Can you remember when was the last time you sincerely thanked your man for something he did for you? Or can you honestly say when was the last time you gave a compliment to your boyfriend or husband? Unfortunately, once in a long term relationship, most women have a tendency to take their men for granted and unlike what we might be brought up to believe, men have emotional needs too, and there are certain phrases that most men would love to hear to feel appreciated.
In a relationship, it's not only women who need to hear that they look nice, or that they're wanted, your man also needs to hear how much you appreciate him, love him and admire him. But sometimes for fear of sounding silly, for pride or timidity we don’t tell our men often enough how much we love them.
See all 4 photos
What do Men Want to Hear ?With this in mind I have collected a few phrases that I think men would like to hear from their women.
Come on, join in and tell us which are the phrases that you would like to hear the most from your woman. And you girls tell us which are in your opinion the most romantic, complimentary or sexy thing you’ve ever told your man.Phrases for the romantic:“I like you”.
To whisper these little 3 words with a
languid accent has an incomparable power over a man’s ego.
We will hug you and be proud of having you by
“I trust you, I know you can do
This is a really magic phrase it
proves the confidence you have in him, in his physical and mental
this one as it makes
them feel almighty powerful.
can use this phrase when you want your man to do something for you.
For example if you want him to change the
wallpaper in your room or take care of your cat while you go on vacation, all
you need do is to whisper this phrase and he will be proud to do whatever you
are asking him to do.
the best". I don’t think this one needs explaining.
" I am so lucky I met
For him this means “you are marvellous, absolutely great and more
important you make love like a God !”
“What would I do without
you” this is another ego booster.
is the perfect phrase for those situations when you are in trouble and he saves
Like for example the day your car
breaks down and he drives you to your workplace, or the afternoon when your
nanny is sick and he offers to look after the children while you go out
shopping with your girlfriends.
"We are a team,
baby!", this is perfect to let him know that you support
him, that you are a couple and his aspirations are important for you.
What men WantFor those tired of conforming to the world's model for relationships, Bishop Eddie L. Long presents the biblical model. What a Man Wants, What a Woman Needs will enable you to Identify the missing element in relationships that will foster better communication.&Phrases For Everyday Life:"Thank you". Do not overllok his small gestures -opening a door for you, making you a cup of tea, making the bed, etc. Every small gesture counts and often we just overlook them instead of letting our man know that we appreciated what he did. Even more, just saying "thank you" will let him know what he is doing well to please you, so undoubtedly he will do it again!
"You are so handsome" or "You look really handsome on that suit" . It may sound obvious, but men enjoy a good ego-stroking. Yes my friends, men too -like us girls- like to hear that they look good. Don't hesitate to let him know how good he looks. Remember those first dates when you used to find that he had the loveliest smile in the world, or how you went soft on the knees every time he simply looked at you with his deep blue eyes... Well, don't hesitate to remind him how good looking you find him.
"I love you just the way you are." When he hears this, he'll be encouraged to be the best possible version of himself because he will know that you love him that way. It is important for a man to know that you don't want to change him and you accept him just the way he is.What do men want?
Top 10 Facts to help you understand why he acts the way he doesThis book is the bible for dealing with men. Karen Card, relationship expert, has work with hundreds of individuals and achieved a 93% success rate for her clients that want to improve their relationships.&For the More Intimate Moments
"You drive me crazy, I am mad about you" Another phrase that does not need any explanation.
"I love being wrapped up in your arms."
I love saying this one to my hubby and it is 100% true, I really love when he wraps me up and makes me feel so loved and safe.
“You are so hot”
"What would please you tonight?" This is perhaps the most aphrodisiac phrase y but be careful if you say it you must be prepared to assume your responsibility and try to please him. This phrase is open to all kind of “indecent proposals” are you ready for them.?
“I had an erotic dream and you were in it…” If he asks you to tell him about it, say that you will show him instead!
"Spank me Daddy"
I Think That Most Men will Agree with This One:
See all 4 photos
What men really want women to do and say
See all 4 photos
Phrases for the down to earth men"Dinner's ready!"
“Shouldn't you be down at
the bar with your buddies?”
“You're so sexy when you're
hungover.”
“I'd rather watch football
and drink beer with you than go shopping.”
What do guys wantRemember:A compliment has to be genuineIt Is Important That Your Compliments Relate To His Attributes.
Before you say any of these phrases to your man take into account his attributes. Is he awfully handsome? Or is he very brainy? Is he good at working with his hands? It is important that your compliments relate to his attributes. Give him recognition and appreciate his qualities because normally no one else does. At work, more than likely he is always stressed or trying to meet a deadline and no one tells him how good he
all he gets from his superiors is pressure. It is up to you to pick up his qualities and compliment him about them. In return he will feel appreciated and loved and will love you more for it.Discover the "Top 5 Date Makers” and “Top 10 Date Breakers” revealed in this book Written by RACHEL GREENWALD, a professional dating coach, matchmaker, and the international bestselling author of Find a Husband After 35: Using What I Learned at Harvard Business School. &Listen To Your Man To Know What He Wants To Hear From You
If you want to know what your man wants to hear from you, first LISTEN to him. As the saying goes, “God gave all of us two ears and a single mouth so that we may hear twice as much as we speak”. Careful listening to your man will enable you to pick up his emotional needs at the time of your conversation. We all need to hear different things at different times, listen carefully and you will know what he needs.Make Every Man Want You&Five Truths Every Irresistible Woman Needs to Know
andSeven Habits of Highly Unattractive Women&&What Do Men Want To Hear?
What Do Readers Have To Say?
: "What do men want to hear? Start with the truth and end with the truth and you have it covered".
: "I think the biggegest turn on is... hey darling the chip pan is on and i've cooked steak for tea..."
"good morning sunshine"
: "Truth, honesty oh and truth! Simple really!"
:"I would agree that hearing any of those things from the right woman would be simply awesome, but, call me crude, spank me Daddy works coming from almost any woman."
"I am glad to have you as my husband".
: “Don't stop now. One more time honey”
Remember: If you have a good man, and you don’t compliment your man, another woman will!!
More in this Series7Looking for a perfume for the man in your life? Take a minute and look no further for inspiration from some of the most handsome men in the planet.
49How to choose men&s swimwear for the tall and athletic, the tall and thin, the short and athletic, and the not so young plus plenty more gifts for men.
Recommended Hubs
(Princessa)
6by Imani Jane
2by Sujin Mikee
3by social thoughts
6by Sophie
2by Ashley Chatman
0by Tabby Porter
48by John Hollywood
116by jellygator
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.
Copyright & 2015 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.HubPages& is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, eBay, Google, and others.
(1.91 sec)ok,we all go to also want to listen是什么意思_百度知道
ok,we all go to also want to listen是什么意思
提问者采纳
ok,we all go to also want to listen好吧,我们都去也要听双语对照例句:1.We want to go all the way if we can. 我们会努力去一路高歌。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
listen的相关知识
其他1条回答
好的,我们也都想去听
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 i want you是什么意思 的文章