英语骂人的一段话翻译 求大神翻译以下一段话 谢谢!

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
找英语高手帮忙
管理系统。首先,介绍了开发该系统的选题背景,其次论述了系统的设计原理和方案的选择,并对本系统开发进行了可行性分析。然后给出了本设计的设计思路和设计中所用到的数据库表,用系统的功能结构图分析了系统的各功能模块。以该系统为例,逐一介绍开发该系统的步骤:系统设计、系统实现、系统维护。该系统主要实现了提取单词、对比单词、生词的强化训练学习。文中详细的说明了系统的各个功能模块、所需的表及表字段、菜单的设计等。并给出了部分主要表单中相应的功能控件的事件及代码。最后论述了在设计中遇到的困难及解决方法,并给出了系统调试结果。
关键词:英语单词学习;提取单词;对比单词;生词
The system for learning English words uses a database management system written with VISUAL FOXPRO. First of all, I shall introduce the topical background of developing this system. Then I shall discuss the theory (或 principle) behind the design of the system and the choice of the program, as well as conduct the feasibility analysis for the development of this system. Then I shall present the reasoning behind the design and the database table as well as analyse the different
The system for learning English words uses a database management system written with VISUAL FOXPRO. First of all, I shall introduce the topical background of developing this system. Then I shall discuss the theory (或 principle) behind the design of the system and the choice of the program, as well as conduct the feasibility analysis for the development of this system. Then I shall present the reasoning behind the design and the database table as well as analyse the different functional modules using the functional schematics of the system. Using this system as an example, I shall introduce one by one the steps of developing the system: system design, system implementation and system maintenance. The main purpose of the system is to train and exercise the extraction, comparison of words as well as strengthen the user’s vocabulary. The article also details the individual functional modules of the system, the necessary tables, the tabulated fields and the design of the menus, etc. It also presents part of the events and codes of related functional controls in the main forms. Last but not least, I shall discuss the problems encountered in the design and the corresponding solutions and present the trial run results of the system.
关键词:英语单词学习
Keyword: learning English words
关键词:提取单词
Keyword: extraction (of words)
关键词:对比单词
Keyword: comparison of words
关键词:生词
Keyword: vocabulary
The system for learning English words uses a database management system written with VISUAL FOXPRO. First of all, I shall introduce the topical background of developing this system. Then I shall discuss the theory (或 principle) behind the design of the system and the choice of the program, as well as conduct the feasibility analysis for the development of this system. Then I shall present the reasoning behind the design and the database table as wel
是这样成英语的
The system for learning English words uses a database management system written with VISUAL FOXPRO. First of all, I shall introduce the topical background of developing this system. Then I shall discuss the theory (或 principle) behind the design of the system and the choice of the program, as well as conduct the feasibility analysis for the development of this system. Then I shall present the reasoning behind the design and the database table as well as analyse the different functional modules using the functional schematics of the system. Using this system as an example, I shall introduce one by one the steps of developing the system: system design, system implementation and system maintenance. The main purpose of the system is to train and exercise the extraction, comparison of words as well as strengthen the user&s vocabulary. The article also details the individual functional modules of the system, the necessary tables, the tabulated fields and the design of the menus, etc. It also presents part of the events and codes of related functional controls in the main forms. Last but not least, I shall discuss the problems encountered in the design and the corresponding solutions and present the trial run results of the system.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注求机械方面的英语翻译达人!帮忙翻译一段话!谢谢
求机械方面的英语翻译达人!帮忙翻译一段话!谢谢 55
可能是有点长,但是希望机械翻译大人帮帮忙,多谢多谢
Machined `crown rack' or `Formate' toothed internalbevels and their conjugate meshing gears seem likely tobe the preferred option for these pitch cone angles.The design layout for a rotary actuator that is based onthese parameter values is shown in Fig. 9. The depictedassembly consists of relatively few separate components,namely, the input shaft YX with its machined inclined the shaft yY which is machined integral with theinternal bevel gears 2 and 4; two tapered roller bearingraces that support yY on the inclined boss of YX and areheld in place there by
the fixedshaft 1X, of which gear 1 is an integral part, the outputshaft 3X, of which gear 3 four ballbearing races that are able to tolerate a combination ofboth axial and radial loads in supporting the YX and 3X the gear case and its end cap, and gear caseattachment b and the 1X shaft.An assembly sequence for these components is first toalign the shaft 1X with its gear case register and to lockit in place using its attachment bolts, then to press homethe left-hand ball race for the shaft YX in the gear case next, the shaft 3X and its supporting ball racesis pressed home in the gear case end cap, and the righthandball race for the shaft YX is pressed home in thehousing in the face of the 3X the right-hand rollerbearing for the shaft yY is now pressed home against thestop on the inclined boss of shaft YX and the shaft yY isthen pressed home on this tapered roller bearing until theyY shaft stop is encountered, at which stage the left-handroller bearing is pressed home over the inclined boss andinto the shaft yY until
the threadedkeep ring is then screwed on the inclined boss to lock the right-hand end of the shaft YX isnow pressed home in the roller bearing race in the faceof shaft 3X and the end cap carrying this assemblypresses home the shaft YX into the left-hand rollerbearing race until the cap meets its register in the gearcase and is bolted in place, shimmed as necessary toensure free rotation of input and output shafts and theengaged gears.
This layout is in the CABIN configuration whichensures that those components subjected to the highestrotational speed are closest to the axis of rotation, whilethe small value of è and disposition of the yY gears andbearings ensures the minimisation of dynamic unbalanceeffects. The extensive use of ball and tapered rollerbearings supports for the rotating components minimizesfriction losses and helps to ensure a high mechanicalefficiency for the transmission system as a whole. Inprinciple, the system should be operable in the reversedirection, with shaft 3X as the input and shaft YX as theoutput, but could prove to be inoperable without someform of `kick-start' rotation of the output to overcomeresidual friction and backlash effects that are magnifiedby the high transmission ratio.
A rotary actuator of this kind, where an input rotationof 3608 produces an output rotation of 0:18, has particularapplications for the control of azimuth and inclination ofan astronomical telescope, a radar dish or a gun turret,or other such applications where precise indexing isrequired.
This same CABIN layout can be adapted for transmissionsystems covering a wide range of transmissionratios, each of which requires an appropriate set ofmeshing gears and associated YX shaft. One suchexample is shown in Fig. 10 for which the relevantparameters are
不区分大小写匿名
用机器制造的“冠机架’或“甲酸盐’齿状内部bevels和他们的共轭捕捉的齿轮可能似乎对这些的首选沥青锥体渔的be。The根据的一个摆动马达的设计版面these参数值在图9.显示。 被描述的assembly包括相对地少量分开的组分, namely,与它的用机器制造的倾斜的的输入轴YX 是与的用机器制造的积分式的轴yYinternal斜齿轮2和4; 二圆锥滚柱轴承支持在YX倾斜的上司的yY并且是的races那里到位held由一个穿线的保留圆环; 固定的shaft 1X,哪些齿轮1是整体部分,产品shaft 3X,哪些齿轮3是整体部分; 四个球能容忍的组合的bearing种族在支持YX和3X 的both轴向和辐形装载 齿轮箱和它的节流阀端盖和齿轮箱节流阀端盖的attachment螺栓; 并且1X轴。An这些组分的装配次序是第一对align与它的齿轮箱记数器的轴1X和锁it到位使用它的联接螺栓,然后按家庭轴的YX the左手滚珠轴承座圈在齿轮箱 其次,轴3X和它支持的滚珠轴承座圈在齿轮箱节流阀端盖按的在家is和右手轴的YX ball种族在被按在家在3X轴面前的 右手路辗轴的yY bearing现在被按在家反对在轴YX和轴yY倾斜的上司的stop是then在直到的这个圆锥滚柱轴承按了在家yY轴中止遇到,在哪些阶段左手roller轴承被按在家在倾斜的上司和into直到这中止的轴yY被到达; 穿线的keep圆环在倾斜的上司然后被拧紧锁the整体到位; 轴YX的右手末端是now在面孔的滚柱轴承种族按了在家of轴3X和运载这汇编的节流阀端盖presses回家轴YX入左手路辗直到盖帽的bearing种族遇见它的在齿轮的记数器case和到位被闩上,如所需要填对ensure释放输入和输出轴和的自转engaged齿轮。
This布局在的客舱配置那些组分服从对最高的的ensuresrotational速度是最接近转动轴,而è的the小yY齿轮和的价值和性格bearings保证动态失配的低估effects. 对球和逐渐变细的路辗的广泛的用途bearings支持转动的组分使减到最小保证一高机械的friction损失和帮助整体上传动系统的efficiency。 在principle,系统应该是可行的在反向direction,与轴3X作为输入和轴YX作为output,但是能证明不能动手术的,不用一些form “踢开始’产品的自转克服residual是被扩大化的的摩擦和后退作用by高传输比率。这种类A摆动马达,输入自转of 3608引起0:18的产品自转,有特殊方位角的控制和倾向的applicationsan天体望远镜、雷达盘或者炮塔, or其他这样应用精确索引是的地方required.
This同样客舱设计图可以为传输适应systems盖各种各样传输ratios,其中每一要求适当的套meshing齿轮和伴生的YX轴。 一这样example在图相关的的10显示parameters是
加工`冠架'或`甲酸'齿内部斜面和他们的共轭啮合齿轮似乎可能这些球场是锥角的优先选择。对于一个旋转驱动器是基于设计布局这些参数值,如图所示。 9。在描绘大会由独立的组件相对较少,即,输入轴与加工斜YX老板;轴yY是积分与加工内部锥齿轮2和4;两个圆锥滚子轴承支持yY对YX倾斜的老板,是比赛举办地点由一个线程保持环存在,而且固定1X的轴,齿轮,其中1是一个不可分割的组成部分,输出轴3倍,其中齿轮3是一个不可分割的组成部分; 4球那些能够忍受组合轴承套圈在支持YX与3X都轴向和径向载荷轴的齿轮箱和端盖和齿轮箱附件为端盖螺栓以及1X的轴。为这些组件的装配顺序是首先配合它的齿轮箱登记和锁轴1倍它有何用螺栓及其附件,然后按家庭为在齿轮箱轴YX左手球比赛住房,接下来,轴及其支持3倍球比赛按下家中的齿轮箱端盖,和右手球比赛的轴YX按下家中房屋在井筒工作面3倍;右边滚子轴承的轴yY现在压在主场对阵停止对老板YX轴倾斜和轴YY是然后按下这个圆锥滚子轴承回家,直到yY遇到轴停止,在这阶段的左手滚子轴承按家中的老板和倾斜到轴yY直到这一站是达成协议;螺纹保持环然后在倾斜老板锁拧在整个地方;轴的YX右手端现在家中压在脸上滚子轴承套圈轴的3倍和贯彻这次大会的端盖按家进入左边的辊轴YX轴承套圈,直到上限符合其注册的齿轮案件是在地方螺栓,必要时要匀确保输入和输出轴和自由旋转从事齿轮。这是在客舱布局的配置确保这些组件受到最高转速是最接近的旋转轴,而在电子和处置小齿轮和YY价值轴承,确保了动态不平衡最小化影响。该球和圆锥滚子广泛使用轴承的旋转部件支持减少摩擦损失,并帮助确保高机械效率为整个传输系统。在原则上,该系统应具有可操作性的反方向,以作为输入和轴YX轴3倍输出,但可能被证明是没有一些不可操作形式`发动'的输出转速,以克服残余摩擦和强烈反应被放大效应由高传动比。一个这样的,旋转驱动器在输入轮换对3608产生的0:18输出转速,具有特殊的申请的方位和倾角的控制1天文望远镜,雷达天线或炮塔,精确索引或其他地方是这样的申请需要。此相同的客舱布局可以适应传输系统涵盖了广泛的传播比率,每个都需要一个适当的设置齿轮啮合及相关YX轴。其中一个例如图所示。而有关10参数
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮我用英文翻译下面的一段话。谢谢。在线等_百度知道
帮我用英文翻译下面的一段话。谢谢。在线等
一。产品使用前1.收到产品后请先检查,产品外观,型号贴纸,零件包,先通电测试,没问题在上机。2.一旦装机,我们不在提供换货。购买后7天内,在没有上机和非人为的前提下,寄回到经销商换同款产品3.如果上机后或者人为导致产品出现故障的请看产品售后。4.产品避免在高温,淋雨的环境下使用
一。产品使用前1.收到产品后请先检查,产品外观,型号贴纸,零件包,先通电测试,没问题再上机。2.一旦装机,我们不再提供换货。购买后7天内,在没有上机和非人为的前提下,寄回到经销商换同款产品3.如果上机后或者人为导致产品出现故障的请看产品售后。4.产品避免在高温,淋雨的环境下使用Part One: Before Usage.1. Please check the followings as soon as received the product:product appearance, product type lable,and parts kits.Then carry on power test.If everything goes well, then install the machine.2. Once installed,we won't replace the product.Otherwise,……时间紧迫,如需继续帮助,请发问题到继续解决。
不是很准确呀第2的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
工作量大,分数低不做。。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神翻译一句话,谢谢!Most baby can take in a wide range of food easily.对绝大部分婴儿来说,摄取大量食物非常容易?对绝大部分婴儿来说,摄取很广范围的食物非常容易?
感觉不太通顺另外,下_百度作业帮
求英语大神翻译一句话,谢谢!Most baby can take in a wide range of food easily.对绝大部分婴儿来说,摄取大量食物非常容易?对绝大部分婴儿来说,摄取很广范围的食物非常容易?
感觉不太通顺另外,下
求英语大神翻译一句话,谢谢!Most baby can take in a wide range of food easily.对绝大部分婴儿来说,摄取大量食物非常容易?对绝大部分婴儿来说,摄取很广范围的食物非常容易?
感觉不太通顺另外,下面这句What puzzles me is why his books are so popular.
这句有没有语法问题,语病?
对绝大部分婴儿来说,尝试多种食物很容易.
What puzzles me is why his books are so popular.
这句有没有语法问题,语病?
没有语病的。这句话的意思是:让我困扰的是,他的书怎么如此受欢迎。

我要回帖

更多关于 写给闺蜜的一段话 的文章

随机推荐