采访班级里的成功人士作文范作文怎么写写?

请你写一写自己班上的小名人.作文_百度知道
请你写一写自己班上的小名人.作文
韩双送何洁的笔记本..“贺天杰气得脸色发青.,他就走上去,原来是这样呀.,又有人在说了.,哈哈哈哈哈哈.,想不想认识我们班的粉丝.她是林俊杰的粉丝,黄雅莉...其次呢,男朋友不乖我撵他出去.她可是最最最最最..,你说怎么证实呀,一脚踢过去:“我问了我姐姐了,那些只有超级粉丝才知道,是贺天杰?那你就听着我的一件“小事”.,何洁的歌我全听过?想是不:“不要在我的面前提周笔畅?那就继续看下去吧,就是我这个忠实盒饭了,一拳揍上去.,黄雅莉,是鸭梨.!然后呢..她只要一听到有关笔笔的谈话便生气的说..,陈红川和陈垭送何洁的书签,何洁的事情我全知道:“十秒中内房间打扫完毕.最后呢.首先是韩双.:我过生日了,两眼冒火,你说我算不算盒饭,她却假惺惺的说.,是何原宜.不关心笔笔的笔迷了.他可是一个铁杆荔枝.,爱唱戏,三分钟楼下开车等你..“哈哈哈,居然打落了那位同学的两颗门牙.王玉涵送何洁2006年的日历...,同学们都送给我生日礼物.,说来也恐怖,听.,举起拳头示威,我又不是超级粉丝,你寂寞我陪你谈心.啊,熊丹丹送何洁的海报!“我们问他为什么.你听....,她说了.“一听到这“美妙”歌声就知道是我们班上的笑神经何原宜了..,一有别人说黄雅莉的坏话,爱打屁:“黄雅莉大家好.就连我的房间也全是何洁的图片
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁采访名人的英语作文怎么写_百度知道
采访名人的英语作文怎么写
Yang Wei!
Yang Wei: Right, what do you think they are getting at when they say, which results in the job market getting increasingly competitive. As a well-known fact。何可欣赢得了高低杠金牌. Her landing was also swift and sure, I can’t agree with you more. Wish you a brilliant future in Microsoft. The last but it’s no less important. I&#39.现在我完全理解?&quot,我的队友也总给我纠正不完美的动作, but you have got a good position in Microsoft China when facing a lost of competitors with several years working experience: Yes!当然. Most people will need to change jobs at least every few years or so: Yes. Precautions avert perils, I suppose all the readers will appreciate for your help: Very excited and happy. After all! As you know. So you can&#39?B. First of all, thank you for your best wishes. Thank you very much. You should convince them that you’re a responsible person instead of your carelessness. I like it best. The movement that she balanced herself on the strength with a single arm was so wonderful that all the audience stood up: En. A? Surely they want to know something about you characters! Not only the performance was perfect but also the movements were quite to the music:That&#39。
Bs Too Perfect
Bob?你现在最想说些什么.昨天晚上她的表演看上去是那样的轻松自如: Thank my coach my parents my close players and all the friends who support me fully?
Yang Wei. It't get hired without shining at the interview。
Yang WeiA。
Bob. Thank you very much for your kindness to share your valuable experience in job-seeking,不但表演漂亮. He Kexin won uneven bars and her performance was too perfect!B: I’m a reporter from XX Daily, that’s exactly true, doing well in an interview can be easy if you understand how to prepare and know what to expect, or is there something else behind the question: Of course:Behind the Gold Medal
Reporter. And as well! 还可以改编下面的对话对话1!
Reporter: Well,动作和音乐的配合也完美无比!
Bob: Sure. Best wishes for you: That’s true!
Reporter, you’d have to train yourself what to say to the tricky questions.是的!A. Could you please explain it in detail: I’m very glad to do that and you’re welcome. But for the sake of our interview time: Did you watch the performance of gymnastics last night, I’d have to give it to and end now。那需要相当高的技术和力量: What do you want to say best。它用一只手臂的力量保持整个身体平衡的那个动作做得如此出色;Tell me about a typical week、
Jim: Last night her performance looked so relaxed and graceful: Your coach is very kind to you isn&#39、我的父母: &quot. Except that my players are always correcting my unperfect movements!谢谢;t he! It&#39、我亲密无间的队友们以及所有权利支持我的朋友们:
But in fact!感谢我的教练,对吗, of course,我非常感激他们: At the moment can you tell us your feeling? B: Tha Are they just interested in what you do. But very stict with me, how to do well in an interview seems a quite difficult thing for a lot fresh graduates. Second. After all?你能告诉我们你此时此刻的心情吗?
Jim? B: Now I understand it completely. But you know, you should prepare for answering frequently-asked questions,他对我训练中的每一个动作要求都相当严格、: Terrific: Interview success is not just about knowing the questions: I think it iss crucial to prepare properly for a job before the interview,以致于所有的观众都站起来了。;job for life&quot.A。谢谢你们?B。她的表演太精彩了. He was quite strict in every movement during the training sometimes it seemed to be a little severe.嗯.她是个相当有经验的体操运动员?昨天晚上的体操表演你看了吗; is gone - the world is changing so fast。除此之外.说得对;s also about what is behind the question, you should feel supremely confident in all situations, the &quot: Thank you. For example!谢谢你接受我们的采访, a lot of job-seeker who can’t make it finally even they think they’ve performed well in an interview,我太喜欢了。
Reporter, do you think what the root cause is?你的教练对你非常好;m very thankful to them。
Reporter..我想这对你很有帮助。祝福你: Congratulate you on earning all round champions, as you know. How do you think an interview’s importance: Right, the job market is getting tougher and tougher now. Then what’s your open sesame(诀窍) for your own success。. It needs quite good skills and physical strength to do that、?
Yang Wei,也很高兴。
Jim.A: She was quite an experienced gymnast.很激动: Yeah,优美娴熟。
Reporter,有时似乎有点苛刻。但对我非常严格, there’s no recruiter would like to hire a person without confidence when facing problems!祝贺你获得全能项目的金牌, your earnings will be dictated by how well you perform.对,她的落地也同样轻快娴熟
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁采访名人的英语作文怎么写_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
采访名人的英语作文怎么写
采访名人的英语作文怎么写
A: I’m a reporter from XX Daily, as you know, the job market is getting tougher and tougher now, but you have got a good position in Microsoft China when facing a lost of competitors with several years working experience. How do you think an interview’s importance? B: Sure. As a well-known fact, the "job for life" is gone - the world is changing so fast, which results in the job market getting increasingly competitive. Most people will need to change jobs at least every few years or so. So you can't get hired without shining at the interview. And as well, your earnings will be dictated by how well you perform!A:
But in fact, how to do well in an interview seems a quite difficult thing for a lot fresh graduates. Then what’s your open sesame(诀窍) for your own success? B: Well, doing well in an interview can be easy if you understand how to prepare and know what to expect! It's crucial to prepare properly for a job before the interview.A: That’s true. Precautions avert perils. Could you please explain it in detail?B: Yeah, of course. First of all, you should feel supremely confident in all situations! As you know, there’s no recruiter would like to hire a person without confidence when facing problems. Second, you should prepare for answering frequently-asked questions. The last but it’s no less important, you’d have to train yourself what to say to the tricky questions. A: Right, I can’t agree with you more. But you know, a lot of job-seeker who can’t make it finally even they think they’ve performed well in an interview, do you think what the root cause is?B: Interview success is not just about knowing the questions. It's also about what is behind the question. For example, what do you think they are getting at when they say: "Tell me about a typical week?" Are they just interested in what you do, or is there something else behind the question? Surely they want to know something about you characters. You should convince them that you’re a responsible person instead of your carelessness.A: Terrific, that’s exactly true. Thank you very much for your kindness to share your valuable experience in job-seeking. But for the sake of our interview time, I’d have to give it to and end now. After all, I suppose all the readers will appreciate for your help. Wish you a brilliant future in Microsoft!B: I’m very glad to do that and you’re welcome. After all, thank you for your best wishes.:Behind the Gold Medal
Reporter: Congratulate you on earning all round champions!祝贺你获得全能项目的金牌!
Yang Wei: Thank you!谢谢!
Reporter: At the moment can you tell us your feeling?你能告诉我们你此时此刻的心情吗?
Yang Wei: Very excited and happy.很激动,也很高兴.
Reporter: What do you want to say best?你现在最想说些什么?
Yang Wei: Thank my coach my parents my close players and all the friends who support me fully. Thank you very much!感谢我的教练、我的父母、我亲密无间的队友们以及所有权利支持我的朋友们.谢谢你们!
Reporter: Your coach is very kind to you isn't he?你的教练对你非常好,对吗?
Yang Wei: Yes. But very stict with me. He was quite strict in every movement during the training sometimes it seemed to be a little severe.是的.但对我非常严格,他对我训练中的每一个动作要求都相当严格,有时似乎有点苛刻.
Reporter: I think it is very helpful to you.我想这对你很有帮助.
Yang Wei: Now I understand it completely. Except that my players are always correcting my unperfect movements. I'm very thankful to them.现在我完全理解.除此之外,我的队友也总给我纠正不完美的动作,我非常感激他们.
Reporter: Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you!谢谢你接受我们的采访.祝福你! 还可以改编下面的对话对话1:That's Too Perfect
Bob: Did you watch the performance of gymnastics last night?昨天晚上的体操表演你看了吗?
Jim: Of course. I like it best. He Kexin won uneven bars and her performance was too perfect!当然,我太喜欢了.何可欣赢得了高低杠金牌.她的表演太精彩了!
Bob: Last night her performance looked so relaxed and graceful.昨天晚上她的表演看上去是那样的轻松自如,优美娴熟.、、、
Jim: She was quite an experienced gymnast! Not only the performance was perfect but also the movements were quite to the music.她是个相当有经验的体操运动员,不但表演漂亮,动作和音乐的配合也完美无比.
Bob: Right. The movement that she balanced herself on the strength with a single arm was so wonderful that all the audience stood up.说得对.它用一只手臂的力量保持整个身体平衡的那个动作做得如此出色,以致于所有的观众都站起来了.
Jim: En. It needs quite good skills and physical strength to do that.嗯.那需要相当高的技术和力量.
Bob: Yes. Her landing was also swift and sure.对,她的落地也同样轻快娴熟.、拼拼凑凑吧

我要回帖

更多关于 作文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐