red sweathercp是什么意思思

阅读答案:Mike: Whats the weather like today?Mum:It s sunny and warmMike:I want to play football. Can I wear my new red T-shirt, Mum?Mum:Yes, you canMike:_四年级英语_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读答案:Mike: Whats the weather like today?Mum:It s sunny and warmMike:I want to play football. Can I wear my new red T-shirt, Mum?Mum:Yes, you canMike:
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案:Mike: Whats the weather like today?Mum:It s sunny and warmMike:I want to play football. Can I wear my new red T-shirt, Mum?Mum:Yes, you canMike:
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 1:07:58
阅读理解。
Mike: What's the weather like today?Mum:&It' s sunny and warmMike:&I want to play football. Can I wear my new red T-shirt, Mum?Mum:&Yes, you canMike: But. where is it?Mum:&Is it on your bed?Mike: Yes, it is Thanks. MumMum: Hurry up.&&Put it on.&&John is waiting for youMike: Just a minute.根据上面的对话,补全句子。1. It's&&&&&&&&&&and&&&& &&&&&today.2. Mike and John want to&&&&&&&&&&today.3. Mike can wear&&&&&&&&&&&new &&& &&&&&T-shirt.4.&The T-shirt is on ____&&&&&&&& .& 5.&John is&&&&&&&&&&&____ Mike now.
阅读答案:
1. sunny&&warm&&&& 2. play football&&&& 3. his&&red&&&& 4. Mike's bed&&&&&&5.&&waiting for
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)任务型阅读。
As the cold weather comes,
eating candied hawthorns(糖葫..._百度知道
任务型阅读。
As the cold weather comes,
eating candied hawthorns(糖葫...
任务型阅读。
&&&& As the cold weather comes,& eating candied hawthorns(糖葫芦)is a cheap&and tasty way to keep warm. Candied hawthorns are bright red. Street vendors(小贩)put the hawthorns on bamboo sticks,then dip(蘸)them into hot sugar syrup&(糖浆). This makes them harden into a shiny candy coating.&&&&&According to Chinese traditional(传统的)medicine,hawthorns are warm and can help the stomach. They are often used to help with digestion(消化)problem8,e8pecially(尤其)when people eat too much meat or fatty food.
1. As the weather gets older, eating candied hawthorns is a cheap and tasty way to &&&&&__&&&
.2. Candied hawthorns are
&&__&&_&&&& red.3. The candied hawthorns have &&&&&&__&&&& candy coating.4. According to Chinese traditional medicine,hawthorns can help the &&&&&&___&
. 5. Hawthorns are often used to help with &&&___&&&
. when people eat too much &&&___&&&
or fatty food.
提问者采纳
1.keep warm&&2. bright&&3. shiny&&4. stomach&5.meat
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁< -- News and information about meteor showers, solar flares, auroras, and near-Earth asteroids
Solar wind
speed: 407.5
density: 6.6
protons/cm3
X-ray Solar Flares
Daily Sun: 26 Aug 15
Sunspot AR2403 has a 'beta-gamma-delta' magnetic field that harbors energy for
solar flares. Credit: SDO/HMI
Sunspot number:
Spotless Days
Current Stretch: 0 days
2015 total: 0 days (0%)
2014 total: 1 day (&1%)
2013 total: 0 days (0%)
2012 total: 0 days (0%)
2011 total: 2 days (&1%)
2010 total: 51 days (14%)
2009 total: 260 days (71%)
10.7 cm flux: 121 sfu
Current Auroral Oval:
Switch to: , , ,
Credit: NOAA/Ovation
Planetary K-index
24-hr max:
Interplanetary Mag. Field
Btotal: 9.2
Coronal Holes: 26 Aug 15
Solar wind flowing from the indicated coronal hole should reach Earth on Aug. 28-29. Credit: SDO/AIA.
Noctilucent Clouds The northern season for NLCs is underway--but not for much longer. According to NASA's AIM spacecraft,
noctilucent clouds are waning as August comes to a close.
Switch view:
SPACE WEATHER
NOAA Forecasts
Geomagnetic Storms:
Probabilities for significant
disturbances in Earth's magnetic field are given for three activity levels: , ,
Mid-latitudes
High latitudes
What's up in space
Marianne's Heaven On Earth Aurora Chaser Tours
invites you to join them in their quest to find and photograph the Aurora Borealis. Experience the winter wonderland in the Troms? Area.
FLARES: Behemoth sunspot AR2403 started to decay yesterday, but it still a dangerous active region. The sunspot's delta-class magnetic field harbors energy for strong solar flares. NOAA forecasters estimate a 60% chance of
and a 10% chance of
on Aug. 26th. Solar flare
CORONAL HOLE: NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) is monitoring a hole in the
sun's atmosphere--a "coronal hole." It is colored deep-blue in this
extreme UV image of the sun taken by SDO on Aug. 26th:
Coronal holes are places where the sun's magnetic field opens up and
allows solar wind to escape. In the image, above, the sun's magnetic
field is traced by pale loops. White arrows show the flow of material out of
A stream of solar wind flowing from this coronal
hole will probably reach Earth on Aug. 28-29. Its impact could spark a geomagnetic storm
at the end of this week. If so, bright moonlight will temper the visibility of any auroras. Aurora
SPACE YEAST
SURVIVE AND MUTATE: Yeast and people have a lot in common. About 1/3rd of our DNA is the same. Indeed, the DNA of yeast is so similar to that of humans, yeast can actually
spliced into their genetic code. This is
and the students of
have been flying yeast to the edge of space. Understanding how the microbes respond to cosmic rays could tell us how human cells respond as well. Here are three strains of yeast (one per test tube) flying 113,936 feet above Earth's surface on August 15th:
The student in the picture is Joey, a high school senior, hitching a ride to the stratosphere along with the yeast. Joey and other members of the student research team are busy measuring growth curves and mutation rates for the space-traveling yeast.
One result is already clear: Yeast are incredibly tough. En route to the stratosphere they were frozen solid at temperatures as low as -63C, and they experienced dose rates of ionizing radiation 100x Earth normal.
Survival rates in some of the returning samples were close to 100%.
Photo-micrographs show that yeast mutates in the stratosphere. This image, for instance, shows a colony of white mutants alongside the normal red colonies of
In addition to the white mutation shown above, the students have also observed , which are a sign of changes in the cells' mitochondrial genome. These changes are of interest to space biologists because the
of yeast are remarkably similar to those of human beings. In particular, proteins encoded by yeast RAD
genes are closely related to proteins used by human cells to undo radiation damage.
Another flight of the yeast is scheduled for this Wednesday, Aug. 26th. What mutants will emerge this time? Stay tuned!
HEY THANKS:
The students wish to say thanks to
Dan Salkovitz, who sponsored the August 15th balloon flight. In exchange for his generous donation of $500, they flew Dan himself to the edge of space:
Readers, if you would like to sponsor an upcoming student research flight, and see your favorite picture flown to the stratosphere, please
to make arrangements.
All Sky Fireball Network
Every night, a network
scans the skies above the United
States for meteoritic fireballs. Automated software
maintained by NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office
calculates their orbits, velocity, penetration depth
in Earth's atmosphere and many other characteristics.
Daily results are presented here .
On Aug. 25, 2015, the network reported 131 fireballs.
(130 sporadics, 1)
In this diagram of the inner solar system, all of the fireball orbits intersect at a single point--Earth. The orbits are
by velocity, from slow (red) to fast (blue). [] []
Earth Asteroids
Potentially Hazardous Asteroids ()
are space rocks larger than approximately 100m that
can come closer to Earth than 0.05 AU. None of the
known PHAs is on a collision course with our planet,
although astronomers are finding
all the time.
August 26, 2015
there were 1607
potentially hazardous asteroids.
& Upcoming Earth-asteroid encounters:
Notes: LD means
"Lunar Distance." 1 LD = 384,401 km, the distance
between Earth and the Moon. 1 LD also equals 0.00256
AU. MAG is the visual magnitude of the asteroid on
the date of closest approach.
official U.S. government space weather bureau
first place to look for information about sundogs,
pillars, rainbows and related phenomena.
Researchers
call it a &Hubble for the sun.& SDO
is the most advanced solar observatory ever.
views of the sun from NASA's Solar and Terrestrial
Relations Observatory
and archival images of the Sun from SOHO.
the NOAA Space Environment Center
underlying science of space weather
Web-based high school science course with free enrollment
JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='<option value='2015

我要回帖

更多关于 市盈率是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐