&&&&您所提交的评论已被保存,登录后即可发表
&&&&您已经选择过了。
应用大小:18.7 MB
类别:教学
当前版本:1.2.2
语言:英语
运行环境:需要 iOS 4.3 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:Has your toddler reached the age where its t...
My First Words Baby Picture dictionary应用说明
Has your toddler reached the age where its time to introduce new words? Every parents want their child to learn new words as they grow up. This app is a perfect way to teach them! My First Words Baby Picture Dictionary is an Audio Picture dictionary for toddlers and kids.** Very simple and neat layout designed for toddlers eyes **** Bright, colorful and large pictures keep them their interest level high **** There are Animal sounds on touching the Animals! **** Navigation has been made slow deliberately so that child will listen to the entire word, otherwise a child has the tendency of pressing the iPhone or iPad very fast **** The words are divided in separate categories **** You can favorite picture/words your toddler likes the most **** Slideshow will help them learn the words one after the other **** Your toddler will learn much faster with this unique app! **Each word has a clear Native Audio which reads out the correct pronunciation. This is very important for a child's learning. The free version contains over 50 common English words of day to day life. If your toddler likes the voice, you can purchase an 'Expansion Pack' of over 250+ words via in-app purchase.The words are divided in separate categories and you can favorite words your toddler likes the most.You will never get your iPhone or iPad back!
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
||||||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
APP111苹果园为用户提供苹果游戏软件介绍,视频,攻略,评测,iphone6游戏,iphone5s游戏下载
iphone5软件下载,ipad mini软件,ipad游戏,最新最全的限时免费游戏信息
11:37:01.269---- 11:37:01.284----15.6this is a picture of my house 是什么意思_百度知道
this is a picture of my house 是什么意思
提问者采纳
这是一幅我的房子的图