MIDWEEK MADNESS! Offer ends 16 November
-35%? 68? 44
Buy Victor Vran 2-Pack
MIDWEEK MADNESS! Offer ends 16 November
-35%? 100? 65
Buy Victor Vran 4-Pack
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recommended By Curators
"aRPG that does just enough different to stand out. May lack depth for fans of the genre, but a unique weapon system and amusing narrator kept me playing"
Read the full review .
Recent updates
28 October
The darkest night of all is upon us: Victor Vran celebrates Halloween with spooky new content!
Stand your ground against the legion of festive pumpkinhead monsters and chip, batter and shoot your way through the demonic members of the cucurbit family until you meet their master: The PumpKing, in the Secret Pumpkin Level!
To enter the new area, you will need a special key - a slice of pumpkin pie. Each hunter will be given several slices of the pie, which will become a rare drop once Halloween is over.
Update Oct 28th (Halloween)
New Map: Secret Pumpkin Level
New Items: Pumpkin Pie, Carved Box
New Boss Fight: The PumpKing
Updated Localizations
22 October
Hexes now grant rewards on leveling. A single reward is given for each star. Additional reward is given when all Hex stars are maxed
Resolved an issue causing some visual effects to remain on screed after the monster that caused them is dead
Fixed an issue causing challenges to autocomplete in the Cauldron of Chaos
Fixed a rare blocking issue with Vail the Lich
Fixed Steamed Up achievement not unlocking
“Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, but the entertaining combat, above all else, is what would get me to return and burn away more hours hunting the creatures of the night.”
“Victor Vran will keep you hitting stuff and collecting loot for a lot longer than you might expect.”
“Victor Vran offers motivating and dynamic battles and it's twice the fun in co-op mode.”
About This Game
Victor Vran is an isometric Action-RPG with a massive selection of weapons, items, outfits, demon powers and destiny cards. Experience intense combat action with dozens of enemies attacking you from all sides and unleash powerful skills to finish them off!
Victor Vran lets you decide how to play the game. Forge your own personal version of Victor thanks to a vast array of powerful weapons, game-changing outfits, wicked demon powers and destiny cards. Use special moves, combine skills and weapons to wipe out hordes of hideous beasts and clever boss monsters.
Slaying demons doesn’t have to be a lonely affair – team up with friends online and explore the story of the dark world together in a full co-op experience.
Dynamic action – dive down on enemies, dodge attacks and stand against hordes of monsters
Extensive character development – choose your weapons, items, outfits, destiny cards and demon powers to create your ultimate monster-slaying build
Invite friends to defeat a vile monster or fight alongside players from all over the world. Do you want to find out who is more powerful? Try out the PvP Arena.
Randomly generated items in addition to the hand-crafted ones. Improve every item to perfection by using transmutation.
Huge variety in monster behavior
Customize your difficulty with cursed hex items
Xbox controller support
Development will not end with the release. We will continue to improve and update Victor Vran with free features and content.
The free Tome of Souls DLC introduces a brand new weapon type that unlocks new active abilities and a spellcaster playstyle. Of course, there are legendary tomes of forbidden words and endless power, such as The Nekonomicon and Fifty Shades of Slay.
The free Highlander Outfit DLC opens even more character build options and an exciting new look for the title character.
The free Cauldron of Chaos DLC adds a huge new map which offers a randomized layout, encounters and daily challenges.
Here is what you can expect in the near future:
A Local Coop multiplayer mode will allow two players to play together on the same system.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8800 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 4000 or higher, Intel HD 4000 or higher (min. 512 MB VRAM)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Recommended:
Processor: 2.5 GHz Quad Core CPU
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 560 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 5800 or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Minimum:
Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 (GeForce 600 or higher, AMD Radeon 5000 or higher, Intel HD 4000 or higher)
Recommended:
Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 (GeForce 660 or higher, AMD Radeon 7000 or higher)
Minimum:
Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 (GeForce 600 or higher, AMD Radeon 5000 or higher)
Recommended:
Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 (GeForce 660 or higher, AMD Radeon 7000 or higher)
(C) 2015 Haemimont Games
Victor Vran, the Victor Vran logo and the Haemimont logo are trademarks of Haemimont Games. EuroVideo and the EuroVideo logo are trademarks of EuroVideo Medien GmbH. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
7.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Wow, I am very pleasantly surprised. I was expecting another same old ARPG, but Victor Vran is really good. It has a different formula to the genre and adds an arcade feel to the game with challenges. The shotgun is my favorite. I never tire of the aimshot. It has a satisfying kick and rewards good aim. Nice humor in the game. Only annoying thing is I spend $20 on it today and now I read its being released fully tomorrow, so I bet it will be on sale! Doh!
Was this review helpful?
13.6 hrs on record
Victor VranDeveloper: Haemimont GamesPublisher: EuroVideo MedienNote: A key for this game was provided by the developer for the purpose of writing an informative review. No other compensation was given.Introduction==========From the makers of Tropico and Omerta: City of Gangsters, comes an isometric hack n' slash RPG! Victor Vran boasts a fun, intuitive combat system that can pump out some serious hurt on the hordes of enemies you'll be facing as you explore the game's world. Victor is a Hunter, and at first is on a mission to find his lost friend, Adrian, in a city plagued by monsters. With the city's defenses failing, it's up to Victor to save everyone during his quest to find Adrian. Let's take a closer look at Victor Vran.Gameplay==========Taking the signature isometric angle that other games in this genre take, Victor Vran plays nearly exactly like games such as Diablo II or Torchlight. The difference is in the combat system. It is almost completing hack n' slash styled, and is really a blast to play once you have all your gear and abilities in order. Victor is able to jump off of walls to reach higher ground or avoid attacks. There are several different weapon types, including Swords, Rapiers, Shotguns, Scythes, and Hammers. Each weapon type excels at a certain aspect of combat. Swords are great all-purpose weapons, while Scythes and Hammers are great for tackling large groups. Shotguns and Rapiers handle single targets very well, although are a bit slower than the other types. Each weapons type also comes with a certain set of Skills. Learning how to most effectively use each weapon type and their abilities is key to survival. Oh, did I mention you can have 2 different weapons equipped at once, and switch between them on the fly at the press of a button? This allows you to chain together some pretty sick combos!In addition to weapons, there are also Outfits, Demon Powers, and Destiny Cards. Outfits simply define your playstyle, offering different ways to fill your Overdrive Meter. If you've ever played Final Fantasy X and remember the different Overdrive Modes it had, you're on the right track. There are a total of 4 possible Outfits, and it is recommended that you take the one that most suits your style of play--ranged, melee, caster, or all-purpose. Once you have filled Victor's Overdrive meter, you can unleash a special Demon Power ability. These range from dealing damage to single or multiple targets, giving Victor special buffs, or placing debuffs on surrounding enemies. A great way to stack on damage is to tack on an area of effect Demon Power to your Weapon combos, such as Meteor. Destiny Cards are cards that you can equip to add small bonus stats to Victor. Demon Powers and Destiny Cards can be found via loot drops, or hidden in secret chests which are sparsely scattered about each map.Speaking of secrets, each map has a set of challenges you can complete. These can be anything such as defeating a certain number of enemies in a certain time frame, breaking a certain number of urns, defeating specific special monsters, or finding a number of hidden 'secret' chests on each stage. Some of these challenges are very difficult, and can take some time to complete if you are going for 100% completion on each stage. Each challenge, when completed, instantly rewards you with items, gold, or experience points. As you gain experience points you level up, and upon level up you get to choose between 3 bonuses. These bonus can be extra stats (like +300 health), item chests (which contain random weapons/loot), Destiny Cards, Demon Powers, or weapons. Victor Vran also offers co-op, with up to 4 players that can join a game and mow through hordes of enemies together. There are also a lot of neat little Easter Eggs and references scattered throughout, such as the infamous &Arrow to the Knee& Skyrim joke, and a small nod to The Stanley Parable.Graphics==========Victor Vran is a beautiful game. The angle at which the game is played helps to point out details in the environment. Everything is fully fleshed out and detailed. The buildings, the NPC models, the monsters...all of them look very good and are easily distinguishable. The game has a very dark feel to it, which is perfect for this style of game and its setting/concept. Each monster type is unique and can be identified on screen with ease. Champion monsters have a special aura that can't be missed. Sound and Music==========The very first thing you will notice about this game is that Victor is voice by Doug Cockle...the same guy who voices Geralt of Rivia in all of the Witcher games! This can be a selling point or a hindrance, depending on how you look at it. People who aren't big fans of the Witcher might be annoyed by it slightly, but those who are fans will realize that Doug's unique voice talents lend perfectly to bringing Victor and his persona to life. Dreary and archaic are the two best words to describe the soundtrack. The music lends to the dark mood that the game has, accenting the action and locations perfectly. Weapon attacks sound great, although the shotgun is a bit louder than everything else. If you choose to go the ranged playstyle route, be prepared for that! Some enemies have unique sounds, and at times only make specific sounds when performing specific attacks. Along with their visual cues, if you listen closely you can learn to dodge monster attacks on the fly using the roll/dodge button. Dodging is key to survival when facing large groups, so paying attention to visual and audio cues can save your life!Performance==========This game is very well optimized. I ran it at a nearly perfect 55-60 FPS on Medium settings with my low-mid tier custom PC. Lowering the settings made it run even better, at the expense of visual quality--which for this type of game isn't too big of a deal. I can see how some people might have issues running it, so lowering the quality of visuals will definitely boost your performance. Speaking of quality, there are a lot of options for it, video and audio.I frequently use a Logitech F310 controller with whatever games support it, and Victor Vran played perfectly with it. I did not try mouse/keyboard controls because my controller worked so well!Final Thoughts==========A great title that somehow stands out on it's on in the genre. With a great combat system and the potential for some amazing combos, Victor Vran is a great experience. The only downside is that it is a bit shorter than most other games in the genre, even more so if you play co-op with a friend or friends. It is still very much worth taking a look at, especially with some of the free planned DLC on the way!Gameplay Demo==========Nerd House Verdict:==========Highly RecommendedBe sure to check out
for more reviews!
Was this review helpful?
28.6 hrs on record
This game is amazing fun and challenging. One of the best RPG, Hack n Slash, Adventure games I ever played. I just love it, I am getting farther up in levels and it just gets better and better. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
205.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Victor Vran is to aRPGs genre what Guild Wars 2 is to MMOs. The best &outsider& out there. I've often been comparing those two games because the feeling is very similar. You feel that you have more freedom than the other games, a more clever approach of the combat system, smoother animations.The weapons / cards / powers / consumables system gives a lot of possibility regarding the build you want to play.There is also grinding and difficult content for people that like it.The game has been evolving in a very good way since the release of the Early Access. A lot of stuff has been added and more is coming. The game has been updated once per week for the past month with a lot of playtime added.The devs seem to read very often what we have to say about certain aspects of the game and they also answer most of the questions on a daily basis.Overall, this is a very good game and I'm looking forward to the release.
Was this review helpful?
4.7 hrs on record
**This review is for the final game. I've completed the first Act and have aquired the &hex& system for increasing difficulty (explained below).As a long time fan of the action RPG (ARPG) I'm always on the lookout for new entries in the genre that Diablo made famous. With some glaring exceptions, the ARPG over the last few years has not disappointed with games like Torchlight 2, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, and Diablo III (post auction house). I'm happy to report that Victor Vran is another excellent example of ARPG done right.Graphics: Let's start off with the least important (and least impressive) thing in this game. ARPGs rely on visual indicators to tell you what kind of attacks you are being subjected to and they can't clutter the screen with tons of words and icons like a MMO or traditional RPG. Victor Vran's art style is clean and fits the dark tone of the game, it's not visually amazing even with everything cranked to the max, but the information the game and its user interface delivers to the player is streamlined and I never had trouble figuring out what I was looking at or what exactly an attack was.Sound: Fittingly spooky music, good voice acting (the main character sounds remarkably like Geralt of Rivia), and some really &meta& lines from the narrator (which you will either love or despise, believe me). The weapon attacks sound great from the boom of the shotgun to the weighty thumps of the hammer.Gameplay: Ok, let's get down to what really counts here. What makes this game worth playing amongst its peers? The action it puts back in ARPG. Victor can run and jump, roll deftly, and leap down from ledges to explore lower areas. The gameplay feels great and the controller interface is nice and smooth without taking away from mouse-driven staples like clicking away frantically at monsters. The skills are weapon based, but the game really encourages you to switch weapons often and doesn't use a skill tree so you're always going to be very efficient with every skill in the game (more or less depending on your other gear synergy, of course). Fans of the genre may lament the lack of a sprawling skill tree with tons of customization options, but this game places skill above build and you will need to actually learn how each skill interacts to clear all the &kill monsters with x weapon& challenges.Victor can also equip potions and bombs (on cooldowns, no spamming) as well as two magic spells called Demonic Powers. These powers range from beneficial auras to meteors that fall from the sky. The destiny cards you find or get at level-up grant your passives and can be swapped on the fly to mess with your build. There are also outfits that change how your demon power is restored (amongst other bonuses) so there is plenty to tinker with even without the skill tree.The most interesting thing for me about the gameplay was the challenge system. Each map has a few challenges to complete that really direct your gameplay. The effect of these challenges cannot be understated because their presence keeps the game from feeling repetitive. On one map you may be trying not to take a single hit and on the next you may need to use a weapon that you haven't mastered yet. Past level 12 you pick up &hexes& which are similar to Bastion's gods or Transistor's limiters in that they reward you with greater prizes for suffering buffs to your foes and debuffs to you. The rewards are so amazing that I was tempted to leave them on, and they even have a leveling mechanic of their own to intice completionists.Victor Vran is a lot of fun. I don't know how long the game will remain fresh without different classes and skill trees, but for the money to time ratio, it's a definite &buy&.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Victor Vran
Victor Vran 2-Pack
Victor Vran 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website热门单机:
||||||||||
近期新作:
||||||||||
单机大作: