英初一语文作文教案,初一程度,100字以上,30悬赏,急求帮助

求my favourite fruit is apple英语作文,要有翻译,50词左右,六年级至初一水平,要原创的。_百度知道
求my favourite fruit is apple英语作文,要有翻译,50词左右,六年级至初一水平,要原创的。
急求!有悬赏分!
提问者采纳
com/jeny37/home" target="_blank">http.&quot, a lovely red ball like shape://hi, &quot,one apple a day.baidu。我建议还是写小学作文的时候不要有太多的复杂句比较好的My favourite fruit is apple not only because it is nutritious but also because it is delicious, the figure of an apple, may be the fruit which can be seen everyday, keeps doctors away. A Intersting as it is。顺便给你推荐个学习英语的好网站吧<a href="http, fresh,快乐每一天哦://hi, to a person who is living in the north part of China. I love to eat apple partly due to an old saying, so it would be always. So much I like apples that the first time when I saw the topic this time, apple could actually do good to our bodies such as keeping fit and losing weight, when bought, according to medical theories希望可以帮助你哦.baidu.祝福你学习进步
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
It looks round and red.If we eat an apple every day.So we should eat more fruite instead of fast food? Of course Which fruit I like best,it&#39;s apple.It taste very sweet,we will be more healthy
My favourite fruit is apple not only because it is nutritious but because it is delicious. Apple, to a person who is living in the north part of China, may be the fruit which can be seen everyday, so it would be always, when bought, fresh. I love to eat apple partly due to an old saying, &one apple a day, keeps doctors away.& Intersting as it is, according to medical theories, apple could actually do good to our bodies such as keeping fit and losing weight. So much I like apples that the first time when I saw the topic this time, the figure of an apple, a lovely red ball like shape, comes into my mind.分享给你的朋友吧:i贴吧 新浪微博腾讯微博QQ空间人人网...
&An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.&I believe many people have heard about this before, and that&#39;s the reason for apple is my favourite fruit.
Apple is a delicious fruit, it contains many nutrients such as Iron so that it&#39;s good for our health. If you want to be healthy, from now on, have an apple everyday!As what I have mentioned,& An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.&翻译可以去翻译网p.s hope that I can help you~~(I am also f.1)
My favourite fruit is apple not only because it is nutritious but also because it is delicious. Apple, to a person who is living in the north part of China, may be the fruit which can be seen everyday, so it would be always, when bought, fresh. I love to eat apple partly due to an old saying, &one apple a day, keeps doctors away.& Intersting as it is, according to medical theories, apple could actually do good to our bodies such as keeping fit and losing weight. So much I like apples that the first time when I saw the topic this time, the figure of an apple, a lovely red ball like shape, comes into my mind.我最喜欢的水果是苹果不只是因为它是有营养而且还...
GHTYDXZCJV
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文,80-100左右.根据以下提示写一篇短文,谈谈你的假期计划1.好好休息,学会放松2.读书,因为读书既有趣又能学到很多知识3.陪父母聊天,帮他们做家务4.参加社会活动,了解社会_作业帮
求一篇英语作文,80-100左右.根据以下提示写一篇短文,谈谈你的假期计划1.好好休息,学会放松2.读书,因为读书既有趣又能学到很多知识3.陪父母聊天,帮他们做家务4.参加社会活动,了解社会
求一篇英语作文,80-100左右.根据以下提示写一篇短文,谈谈你的假期计划1.好好休息,学会放松2.读书,因为读书既有趣又能学到很多知识3.陪父母聊天,帮他们做家务4.参加社会活动,了解社会
The summer vacation is coming soon.We will have a two-month holiday.I am going to have a good rest and relax myself.I will read lots of interest books because reading is not only interesting bu also make me get lots of knowledge.Of course,I will chat with my parents and help them do some housework.I am going to take part in the social activitis so that I can know more about the society.I hope I will have a good time in the coming vacation.还可以写: I am going to visit some of my old friends.I think we will have a happy time together.
十五级写的第二段中的interest book应该为interesting book
My summer holiday will come a few days later, and as for my plan for this summer,I think I should have a good rest and enjoy myself.I wiil make a schedule in detail for my summer holiday.Firstly,I am ...问题补充&&
本页链接:
那也是生活的一种收获。结果。保持“微笑”的心态,露出本来的面目。”她生气地说,也能给别人一种信心.,长着一张胖胖的圆脸。
微笑发自内心,急忙问她怎么了,给他一个微笑,笑眯眯地对我说,简直像个“傻”,我们不禁大笑起来,你纵有天大本事也求不出来的。微笑是有“回报”的。这就是我,使人不甘低人一等,一个人出面就行了,手留余香,这都是她的功劳。我很努力地学!”说着?微笑能给自己一种信心,以免将来吃大亏!没过几天我竟然全都会吹了,谁不希望跟一个乐观向上的人交朋友呢。”这时,一看原来是她(我的那个好朋友),誓励,显露出来的豁达气度让对方觉得自己渺小。
微笑没有目的。
清者自清。“烦死了。”妈妈听了嗔笑着说,当然。我见她心情好转后.?只要明我真的错了,别人就怎样对你,整天唠叨个没完,同什是对生活的尊重。微笑的本质便是爱,草稿打了一张又一张,是一种假笑,有一次强夺下表哥肩上的铁桶,你对别人的微笑越多,也不是对强者的奉承.有人说我文静。它使我上进,还是对陌生人。”经过两个多小时的苦战,一天内竟然学会了6个音呢,一百位,身高一米六,人际关系就像物理学上所说的力的平衡,音乐老师宣布下星期我们要进行口琴**,我却不以为然。可是没人愿意教我,一定不会是平庸的、丑陋,懂得爱的人,我朝她笑了笑,我的一个好朋友因妈妈太唠叨而心情差极了,我们又打闹起来,既不是对弱者的愚弄。
在受到别人的曲解后,我觉得富有个性。本想打退堂鼓。我在一旁听了,平日里要我不说一句话,就有上进性,你就跟着说! 微笑是我的一张名片
微笑发自内心,浊者自浊,那么首先就要**心中的障碍!她纯粹是为了你好,我却不能!”听了这些话。我听了。这很好?”“你呗。过后。不甘低人一等。参考**。有了上进性就必有拼搏精神,有时倔其实表现出的是一种执着,有人说有爱因斯坦的理论错了,说了还说,这一切都将化为乌有,令彼此之间倍感温暖,剩下的事就让时间去明好了,我也看了看她,爱因斯坦的理论经受住了时间的考验。她拿着口琴和**曲目来到我的桌前.?”
就在这时:“哎呀,一个自然流露的微笑,无论是初次谋面也好,焦急地说,无法伪装,正常,他笑到了最后。我竟傻乎乎却又倔强地说,并且是一种很重要的修养,简直是一头不知天高地厚的小倔牛,便到处“寻师求学”:“我教你吹口琴吧,一旦有机会?要这么多人,可以选择暴怒,一种永不服输,被我出来了,说,自顾自下去。
微笑是人生最好的名片,八成是到了更年期了,有个人拍了一下我的肩膀:“怎么别人说少条件,这是大多数人所想的。微笑是对他人的尊重:第一篇!来,通常微笑的力量会更大,并且说有一百位科学家联合作,我也悄然明白,在大人们赞许的目光下:“真倔!”这时。事后。当年。当时,她看了看我,半天透不过气来,这对我可是晴天霹雳啊。妈妈也责怪我。奉承时的笑容,她也朝我笑了笑。一次求一道几何题、蓄意诋毁的人,大都说少条件。“我发觉,微笑能拉近人与人之间的距离,妈逢人就夸他,说到。我多么希望时间在世停顿…强是我的名片我。到此时,认为别人能做的:“为什么表哥挑得起,你应该理解一下你的老妈呀。人生中有挫折有失败有误解。我很小就显露了这种性格,当我流利的把它吹完时。快到**了!虽然倔强也给我带来过一些伤害,我依然很倔,她放弃了许多午休的时间。有时候过多的解释,因为微笑会震撼对方的心灵,“真是的,比我大几岁的表哥主动帮妈妈去担水,不卑不亢,人生会更加美好,无论是对朋友。由我说来,别人对你的善......余下全文>>
莉莉爱丽 &
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
一天?我也是花的灵魂吗,如泣如诉。一个声音传入了我的耳朵。这是最后一层。终于,我充满疑惑,被困于此。我终于成为完美的彩虹蝶。困在茧中的蝶,我努力使自己清醒着,我睁开重燃**的双眼,终于……我感受到了大自然那清新的气息,我要钻透这层茧,我要出去,因为我怀疑这层茧足足有几米厚,环绕在女孩身边;我舞动着翅膀,我觉得自己的心中也结了一个茧,再次将我唤醒。突然,触目的是女孩甜蜜的笑脸,我想放弃这撕心裂肺般的疼痛,但是,一次又一次:“蝴蝶要经历破茧而出的痛苦才能得到令人羡慕的美丽,且越结越大,是的。出不去?那么我的轮回。我的心已在滴血?越思考。我已经伤痕累累,我出不去了,遮蔽了我的心灵,对,我的心便滴血般疼痛,我心中的茧层层展开,全然忘记了身体的疼痛,那是历尽千辛万苦的血,但更多的却是美丽和精彩……我循声望去。我知道我会死,我却再也见不到春天了?重生的羽衣化为狰狞的牢狱,生活中固然有许多无奈,我要起舞,一股死亡的气息向我袭来,人要面对挫折才会体味生活的美好,我要完成今生的誓言……于是。我看到了自己的翅膀,我轻轻喘息着,它折射着七彩的阳光,我想确定一下。层层银丝将我围困,我钻不透它,我必死无疑,我终于出来了……我舞动了一下自己美丽的翅膀,我是蝶——彩虹蝶,我的心越痛,我看不见……我不想这样,是的,它们如此轻盈,我几次想放弃,浑身又充满了力量,越结越厚,我兴奋起来。一想到我的同伴已在花间翩翩起舞,微微移动着……但动不了,而我,两天……我仍旧没有钻出这层茧,就是为了今生的誓言吗,幻觉一般。我仍在坚持……我触动到了一层柔软的东西。我冲击着这一层又一层的茧,但,一缕微淡的阳光透过厚厚的茧渗进来,我坚持了下来。“每一只蝴蝶都是从前一朵花的灵魂回来寻找它自己的”我被困住了,我聆听着大自然的声音,是吗,搅乱了茧内昏暗的光影,所以,我幸福地微笑着。雨……雨水轻轻撞击茧的声音:我为什么钻不出这厚厚的茧
初二啊!我才初一!800字太多了,我们才要500字的
aerssszas&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by手机改变我们英语作文100字急求,要有讽刺意味,最好有译文_作业帮
手机改变我们英语作文100字急求,要有讽刺意味,最好有译文
手机改变我们英语作文100字急求,要有讽刺意味,最好有译文
We live in a world with high-tech products.Cellphone has been part of our life,it gets updated very fast.Unlike twenty years ago that cellphone is owned by the adults,but now even a kid is equipped with a cellphone.This high-tech product changes our life.It brings convenience to our life,but at the same time,the over use of the product let us miss something from our life.我们生活在一个高科技产品的世界.手机已经成为我们生活的一部分,更新很快.和20年前不同,以前手机拥有者是大人,现在即使一个小孩也有手机.高科技产品改变了我们的生活,它给我们的生活带来了方便,但是同时,产品的过度使用让我们的生活错失一些东西.Cellphone indeed facilitates our life.We can keep in touch with our friends any time anywhere instead of making an appointment.We can make new friends through QQ,getting knows what our friends are doing right away.Before,if people miss their family,the first thing they do is to write a letter and send it home,but now,they just pick up the phone and call their parents,they can catch them immediately.How efficient the work is.手机确实使给我们的生活带来便利.我们可以和朋友随时随地联系,而不用计划,我们可以通过QQ结交新朋友,第一时间知道我们的朋友在做什么.以前,如果人们想念家人,他们做的第一件事就是写信寄回家,但是现在,他们只要拿出手机,打给家人,就可以马上和家人联系.这是多么有效率啊.While the phone brings convenience,it does harm to people’s life to some extent.Today as cellphone’s function has been fulfilled,people share message from many ways,like QQ,blog and so on.People like to paste pictures on the social online world,they like to catch friend’s attention,so they take pictures as long as they want to.If a girl goes out for dinner,the first thing she does is to take a picture of the food instead of enjoying the food.Too much attention on the cellphone distracts people’s focus on the enjoyment of life.在手机给人但来便利的同时,然而在某种程度上,手机对人们的生活造成一定的伤害.今天随着手机功能的完善,人们有更多的平台来共享信息,比如QQ,微薄等等.人们喜欢在社交网络世界发照片,吸引朋友的关注,所以人们很喜欢随时照相.如果一个女孩出去吃晚饭,她做的第一件事就是把食物照下来,而不是享受食物.对手机的过度关注让人们忽略掉享受生活的真谛.Cellphone brings positive and negative effect to our life,we should make use of it to facilitate our life,at the same time,we keep focus on the enjoyment of real life,not the Internet world.手机给我们的生活带来了积极和消极的影响,我们应该利用手机来便利我们的生活,同时,我们把关注度放在享受现实生活上,而不是网络上.
Mobile phone to change our
不用这么麻烦求英文作文,你写个中文的作文大概十来句话,在百度在线翻译上直接翻译,然后在看有什么不对的句子稍微修改简单点就好了。
Cell phone is so cheap that almost all people can afford it.Our life style has changed enormously because of the widespread of mobile phones.
First of all, mobile phones change the way we com...
没让你翻译这句话
百度翻译的语法不对Mobile phone as a product of new era, commonly used by all people. He can bring us many benefits, but also bring us many problems.
First of all, mobile phones can let us contact more cl...初一英语作文带翻译要6篇每一篇一定要有100个单词!越快越好悬赏可不少哦30哦_作业帮
初一英语作文带翻译要6篇每一篇一定要有100个单词!越快越好悬赏可不少哦30哦
初一英语作文带翻译要6篇每一篇一定要有100个单词!越快越好悬赏可不少哦30哦
①MY BIRTHDAY 我的生日Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents. Mother prepared a tea party for me. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six. There were cold drinks and refreshments. We ate, talked and laughed. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly. In a twinkling, the clock on the wall struck nine. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another.昨天是我生日,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼.母亲给我准备一个茶会.我邀请他们都前来参加.茶会下午六点半开始.有冷饮和点心.我们又吃又谈又笑.我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人.时间过得很快.转瞬间,墙上的钟敲九点了.我们不得不互道再见② My brother is a bookworm. He is a top student.
He hardly ever goes out to play in a year. One day we had a holiday, and I asked him to play with me. But he said he would never left his desk. He didn't promise to play with me until I cried.
We started playing "seek and hide". I hid behind a cupboard. I waited for a while, but he didn't appear. When I ran out, to my surprise, I found him reading. As he was looking for me, he happened to find a book. That was why he forgot playing the game.
This is my brother-cute,hardworking and bright.
【参考译文】
我哥哥是个书迷,他是一名尖子生.
一年中他几乎很少出去玩.有一天放假,我叫哥哥跟我一起玩,可是他说他不愿离开他的书桌.直到我哭了他才答应和我玩.
我们开始玩“捉迷藏”游戏.我藏在一个柜子后面.但我等了一会儿也不见他出现.我跑出来时,大吃一惊,我发现他正在看书.当他在找我时,碰巧发现了一本书.那就是为什么他把做游戏的事忘了.
我的哥哥就是这样一个人——可爱、勤奋、聪明.③It was my birthday yesterday. I got a lot of gifts. All of them were covered with coloured paper. Among them there were two interesting ones. My elder sister gave me a round paper bag and I thought it was a football. BUt when I opened it, it turned out to be a clock. My brother gave me a message, saying that My present has been put in your bedroom. As soon as I went into my bedroom, I found a box. I opened it and found a laptop. I was very happy. These two presents aim to let me study hard and not to waste time. 昨天是我的生日,我收到了很多礼物.它们用彩纸包着,其中有两件有趣的东西. 我姐姐送了我一个圆纸包,开始我认为是个足球,但打开后才发现是一个闹钟.我哥给我留了张条,告诉我:“我的礼物已经放在你的卧室里了.”我走进卧室,发现一个盒子.我打开了它,里面是一台笔记本电脑.我非常高兴. 这两件礼物是为了让我好好学习,抓紧时间.④I have got two baby cats. they are very beautiful. One is yellow. the other is white. they are very lovely. the yellow cat is very naughty. He likes to play with people. He often runs here and there. His favourite game is playing with balls, ropes and stones. But the white cat is very gentle. She likes to wash her face. And she doesn′t like to play with people. She often jumps onto my knees. I like to give her a bath.
Oh, my baby cats bring me much happiness. We are very good friends. I love them.我有两只小猫.他们非常漂亮.一只是黄色的.另一只是白色的.他们非常可爱.黄色的小猫很调皮.他经常到处跑.他最喜欢的游戏是玩球、绳子和石头.而白色的小猫非常温和.她喜欢洗她的脸.并且她不喜欢和人玩.她经常跳上我的膝盖.我喜欢给她洗澡.
噢,我的小猫为我带来了很多愉快.我们是非常好的朋友.我爱他们.⑤All of us have read the stories by Andersen, because they are popular in the world.Hans Christian Andersen is a famous writer of fairy tales. He was born in 1805 and died in 1875. When he was eleven, his father died. His family was so poor that he couldn't go to school. He had to work. Later some warmhearted people helped him, and he went to school. In 1828, he began to get advanced education. He wrote plays, novels, poems and so on. He worked hard, and he was successful at last. He wrote more than 160 stories. We all like them.我们所有人都读过安徒生的故事,因为这些故事在世界上很受欢迎.汉斯·克里斯蒂安·安徒生是世界著名的童话作家.他生于1805年,1875年去世.安徒生十一岁丧父.由于家境贫寒,他不能上学.他不得不去工作.后来一些热心人帮助他,他才上了学.1828年他开始接受高等教育.他写剧本、小说、诗歌等.他创作勤奋,最后终于成功了.他共写了160多个故事,我们都很喜欢.⑥i have rested for a week. I began to feel bored. So I went out with my friends. They are my best friends in the middle school. We didn’t go to someplace special. We just saw the other. We had lunch together. While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. Yes! A year later, we have grown riper. And we learned much more things and got new life. We haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years. Two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us. 我休息了一个星期.我开始了对感觉乏味.如此我出去了与我的朋友.他们是我的最好的朋友在中学.我们没去在某处特别.我们看见了其他.我们一起吃了午餐.当我们吃午餐, 我们仍然谈论新学校和新朋友.是! 一年后, 我们增长更加成熟.并且我们学会了更多事和有新生活.我们没有足够时间演奏, 浪费和迷路.我们只有二年.二年去, 我们将有属于我们的真正的生活. 第一篇: We are hosts today We are learning all kinds of knowledges at school.We are the masters of the knowledges. Our life in the future will be more wonderful.We will make many robots .We will have more tall buildings .There will be less pollution .People will have more leisure time .I am going to be a doctor when I grow up .I want to help patients .I will work and live in Beijing .I will work hard to treat the patients.I will try my best to save people"s lives .I will travel a lot when I am free.I will go to the beach on vacation . (我们正在学校学习各种知识.我们是知识的主人.我们未来的生活会更加美好.我们会造很多机器人.我们会有更多的高楼大厦.污染会更少.人们会有更多的休闲时光.我长大后会当医生.我要在北京工作生活.我会帮助病人.我要努力工作救治病人.我要尽力挽救人们的生命.有空的时候我要常去旅游.我会去海边度假.) 第二篇: When I was a child.I was very naughty.I always made my parents angry.But they also loved me very much. I liked playing football When I was five years old.I often played football on the grass in front of my house.My father taught me how to play football.He played football well.We often played together after supper. One day,I played football alone happily.Then I broke our neighbour Mr Zhang's window. He was very angry.At last I said sorry to him.My parents apologized to him for this,too. I like playing football.I love my parents. 第三篇: 展望我的未来」 I earnestly hope to lead a healthy and prosperous life in the future. Judging from my aptitude inclination and personality streaks, my ideal life will be that of a scientist, researching, lecturing, and writing books. As I am from a farming family, I particularly enjoy being close to earth. If I can afford to live a pastoral life in the countryside, I will feel most blessed. As far as social life is concerned, simplicity is what I intend to pursue, so I really don't need too many friends. All these will be mere talk if I am idle now. To attain my goal, I must make a point of training my body and mind. This is a highly competitive society in which everyone is eager to come out on top. That is not only a competition of physical strength and mental power, but a marathon of patience, faith, and perseverance. Life is not all roses, but with what I am being equipped with by the top teachers in this elite school, I surely deserve a promising prospect. 4.last year ,I went to Beijing I love there The summer Places is to beautiful and we went to Wangfujing though there are lots of people in there and the things are too expensive ,most people buy things in there.I bought a pair of beautiful shoes in there.I love Beijing .This too beautiful!文章大意:去年,我去了北京,我喜欢那里.颐和园的景色非常美,我们还去了王府井.虽然那里有很多人,而且东西都很贵,但是许多人还是在那里购物.我在那里买了一双很漂亮的鞋子.我爱北京!那里很美!5.My familyI love my family, because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents!On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!我的家庭我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心! 6.My
Holiday I like my holiday very much. Though it's very short,I can enjoy the Spring Festival. I can watch cartoon every day. I needn't go to school .Sometimes I can go to play with my friend outside. With the festival coming,I can play all the time. I can play video game with my brother. I am good at playing PC game. Then more and more relatives came to my home. We had dinner together. It's so lively that I'm very happy. But I still have to do my homework. During the holiday,I learned a lot. I love my holiday. 我的假期我很喜欢我的假期.虽然很短,我可以享受春节.我可以每天看动画片.我不必上学.有时候,我可以去发挥我的朋友之外.随着节日的到来,我可以支配所有的时间.我可以玩视频游戏和我的兄弟.我擅长玩电脑游戏.然后,越来越多的亲戚来到我家.我们共进晚餐.这是如此生动,我非常高兴.不过,我还要做功课.假日期间,我学到了很多东西.我爱我的假期.
Hello Everyone! My name’s XXX .Daisy is my English name. I’m fourteen years old. My favourite food and drink are bananas or milk. They’re healthy food and drink. I don’t like Coke. Because it isn’t a ...

我要回帖

更多关于 初一作文 的文章

随机推荐