求求人解答说什么!!!

求解答 谢谢!!!!!!_百度知道
求解答 谢谢!!!!!!
词汇知识测试1. I’ve never seen the film, but it’s ______ to be a very good one. A. said B. told C. spoken D. talked2.We all should ______ a lesson from the traffic accident. A. give B. get C. teach D. learn3. The native speaker doesn’t make ______ use of formal rules of grammar arranged in fixed order. A. independent B. conscious C. hidden D. awful4. His disappearance ______ our belief that he was guilty. A. supported B. complain C. remained D. suggested5. To be ______ , I must say it happened at 5:58. But you said it happened about 6:00. A. sincere B. exact C. modest D. respectful6. He has managed to stay out of ______ for two years now. A. contrast B. date C. place D. trouble7. The engine ______ smoke and steam. A. gives off B. gives up C. gives away D. gives in8. Call for me at any time that ______ you. A. fits B. likes C. suits D. meets9. She ______ his number in the phone book to make sure that she had got it right. A. looked up B. looked for C.picked out D. picked up10. It is only ______ that he has been well enough to go out on his own. A. late B. latest C.lately D. later11. Please cut this moon-cake into four ______ parts. A. isolated B. dividing C.separated D. separating12. It was a minor illness, and she soon ______ it. A. got around B. got over C. got out of D. got on with13. The tourist industry has ______ a variety of jobs. A. invented B. developed C. created D. discovered14. You’d better ______ a more serious attitude toward your work. A. develop B. grow C. become D. rise15. She is completely ______ and receives no money from his family. A. unsuccessful B. considerate C. independent D. confident16. I’ve never been to New York. I, ______ , don’t know much about the city. A. however B. therefore C. otherwise D. perhaps17. Whether you’ll go or not, give us your ______ answer. A. definite B. right C. wrong D. sure18. The patient’s progress was encouraging as he could ______ get out of bed without aid. A. hardly B. only C. slowly D. mentally19. Nobody knows the ______ to such a difficult question raised in class. A. reply B. answer C. result D. reason20. I felt ______ of his being able to buy a new car. A. jealous B. unfair C. angry D. mean21. The newspapers all ______ the story on the first page. A. take B. carry C. bring D. give22. The information office at the station ______ that all trains were running about one hour behind time. A. advertised B. decided C. expressed D. explained23. In October, 1998, I was ______ to the position of chairman of the Student Union. A. suited B. appointed C. become D. indicated24. Tom politely ______ not to have heard this remark. A. believe B. confirmed C. imagined D. pretended25. Do you think my sweaters ______ my skirt? A. goes well with B. fits C. match D. get along well with
提问者采纳
词汇知识测试1. I’ve never seen the film, but it’s ____A__ to be a very good one.
A. said B. told C. spoken D. talked2.We all should __B____ a lesson from the traffic accident.
A. give B. get C. teach D. learn3. The native speaker doesn’t make _B_____ use of formal rules of grammar arranged in fixed order.
A. independent B. conscious C. hidden D. awful4. His disappearance ____C__ our belief that he was guilty.
A. supported B. complain C. remained D. suggested5. To be __B____ , I must say it happened at 5:58. But you said it happened about 6:00.
A. sincere B. exact C. modest D. respectful6. He has managed to stay out of ___D___ for two years now.
A. contrast B. date C. place D. trouble7. The engine ___A___ smoke and steam.
A. gives off B. gives up C. gives away D. gives in8. Call for me at any time that _A_____ you.
A. fits B. likes C. suits D. meets9. She __A____ his number in the phone book to make sure that she had got it right.
A. looked up B. looked for C.picked out D. picked up10. It is only __D____ that he has been well enough to go out on his own.
A. late B. latest C.lately D. later11. Please cut this moon-cake into four ___A___ parts.
A. isolated B. dividing C.separated D. separating12. It was a minor illness, and she soon __C____ it.
A. got around B. got over C. got out of D. got on with13. The tourist industry has ____A__ a variety of jobs.
A. invented B. developed C. created D. discovered14. You’d better ____D__ a more serious attitude toward your work.
A. develop B. grow C. become D. rise15. She is completely _C_____ and receives no money from his family.
A. unsuccessful B. considerate C. independent D. confident16. I’ve never been to New York. I, ____B__ , don’t know much about the city.
A. however B. therefore C. otherwise D. perhaps17. Whether you’ll go or not, give us your ___D___ answer.
A. definite B. right C. wrong D. sure18. The patient’s progress was encouraging as he could ___A___ get out of bed without aid.
A. hardly B. only C. slowly D. mentally19. Nobody knows the ___B___ to such a difficult question raised in class.
A. reply B. answer C. result D. reason20. I felt ___A___ of his being able to buy a new car.
A. jealous B. unfair C. angry D. mean21. The newspapers all ___B___ the story on the first page.
A. take B. carry C. bring D. give22. The information office at the station ___C___ that all trains were running about one hour behind time.
A. advertised B. decided C. expressed D. explained23. In October, 1998, I was ___D___ to the position of chairman of the Student Union.
A. suited B. appointed C. become D. indicated24. Tom politely __B____ not to have heard this remark.
A. believe B. confirmed C. imagined D. pretended25. Do you think my sweaters ___B___ my skirt?
A. goes well with B. fits C. match D. get along well with
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
来自团队:
一个工人生产螺栓就需要5个工人生产螺母,这样两种产品生产的人数比应该是1:5,总数是120,然后生产螺栓的人数应该是20,生产螺母的人数应该是100。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
回答如下:
1. I’ve never seen the film, but it’s _A_ to be a very good one. A. said B. told C. spoken D. talked
2.We all should _D_ a lesson from the traffic accident. A. give B. get C. teach D. learn
3. The native speaker doesn’t make _B_ use of formal rules of grammar arranged in fixed order. A. independent B. conscious C. hidden D. awful
4. His disappearance _A_ our belief that he was guilty. A. supported B. complain C. remained D. suggested
5. To be _B_ , I must say it happened at 5:58. But you said it happened about 6:00. A. sincere B. exact C. modest D. respectful
6. He has managed to stay out of _C_ for two years now. A. contrast B. dat...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁易孕期第二天 会不会怀孕??求解答!!!_育儿问答_宝宝树
易孕期第二天 会不会怀孕??求解答!!!
我8月28号例假,9.2号完事。9.6号爱爱了,没有措施,会不会有事呀?是易孕期第二天,排卵日是9.10号,求解答!!!
当时年龄:
还没有宝宝
来自:网页;
有可能怀孕的,会在体内存活三天的。所以很有可能的。再过一个礼拜测试一下。
最佳回答者:
"建议使用早孕试纸"&的妈妈回答:
"建议使用早孕试纸"&的推荐知识:
很多人在问:受孕多久能测出来?其实也就是多久可以知道怀孕,可以测试出来。专家告诉我们一般从妊娠的第7-10天起,孕妇的尿液中就能测出一种特异性的激素,简称HCG。目前市场上的早孕试纸能够最快的检测出是否怀孕了,一般在同床后7天就能够检测了,到医院去检测的话也可以,也是通过尿液绒毛检测,一般同床后一个星期即可。也可以在下个月月经延期一个星期后检测是否怀孕了,这比较准确。
因此受孕多久能测出来正确的回答应该是同窗一个星期左右就可以测试出来。我们再来回顾一下如何测试早孕的知识。
常见测试怀孕的方法:
1、尿液检查是最常见的早早孕检测方法,且通过早早孕试纸在家中检测,也可在医...
以上知识内容来自宝宝树育儿网
市场价:?354
有可能的,避孕吧~~
有可能哦,最好中旬买个检测一下吧
比较有可能哦!
有可能,如果对方好的话(x-y+1)²-(x+y+1)²怎么解求解答,并解释急!!!!_百度知道
(x-y+1)²-(x+y+1)²怎么解求解答,并解释急!!!!
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解答啊啊啊!!!_百度知道
求解答啊啊啊!!!
Last Sunday John wanted
a movie.He let his sister Mary
in that day’s newspaper. He thought there might be
,like an action movie or a scary movie. But Mary thought they were so
.She thought they should stay at home and watch TV.She likes to watch something
,like a game show or a sitcom.John doesn’t like those 6 TV shows.He thought they were
.He thought that talk shows were 8than game shows or sitcoms.He liked to
what different people think about a subject.Finally they decided
the talk show at 4 o’clock.
1.A.watch B .to watch C.watched D.watching 2.A.look B.looked C.looking D.watch
3.A.something exciting B.something reaxing C.interesting something D.inportant anything
4.A.meaningful
B.meaningless
C.fantastic
D. great 5.A.relaxed B.exciting C.scary D.relaxing
6.A.kind of B.kinds C.kinds of D.all kinds 7.A.boring B.bored C.interesting D.wonderful
8.A.enjoyable B.most enjoyable
C.more enjoyable
D.more better
9.A.find out B.find C.finds out D.found out 10.A. watch B .to watch C.watched D.watching
提问者采纳
1.&&&&&&B2.&&&&&&A3.&&&&&&A4.&&&&&&B5.&&&&&&D6.&&&&&&C7.&&&&&&A8.&&&&&&C9.&&&&&&A10. & B
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1B 2A 3A 4B
5A 6C 7B 8C 9B 10B
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖