2015年11月9日天下足球足球制造工艺背景音乐

日天下足球有首背景音乐只有几句!是一个男的唱的?里面还有噢噢噢_百度知道
日天下足球有首背景音乐只有几句!是一个男的唱的?里面还有噢噢噢
Glad You Came - The WantedThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI'm glad you cameYou cast a spell on me, spell on meYou hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on meAnd I decided you look well on me, well on meSo let's go somewhere no one else can see, you and meTurn the lights out nowNow I'll take you by the handHand you another drinkDrink it if you canCan you spend a little time,Time is slipping away,Away from us so stay,Stay with me I can make,Make you glad you cameThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI'm glad you cameI'm glad you cameYou cast a spell on me, spell on meYou hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on meAnd I decided you look well on me, well on meSo let's go somewhere no one else can see, you and meTurn the lights out nowNow I'll take you by the handHand you another drinkDrink it if you canCan you spend a little time,Time is slipping away,Away from us so stay,Stay with me I can make,Make you glad you cameThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI'm glad you cameI'm glad you cameI'm glad you cameSo glad you cameI'm glad you cameI'm glad you cameThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI'm glad you cameI'm glad you came
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Ctrl+D将本页面保存为书签,全面了解最新NBA资讯,方便快捷。
您也可以下载桌面快捷方式
热门:&&&&&
当前位置:&>&&>& > 日 天下足球 完整录像回放
日 天下足球 完整录像回放
11:00:26&&NBA直播吧&&www.zhiboba.net&&
分段视频:
一周十佳:
足球制造:
百度搜索:
google搜索:
搜狗搜索:
soso搜索:
NBA直播吧是一家体育导航网站,所有直播和视频链接均由网友提供,并链接到其他网站播放,如有异议请与我们取得联系。
我们相信在你的支持下我们会更加迅速的成长,并持续为你提供更加优质的体育视频直播内容,喜欢敬请关注NBA直播吧。日天下足球完整录像回放
分段视频:
足球制造:
近期足球视频推荐
近期篮球视频推荐号《天下足球直播》CCTV-5体育频道-最新一期-粉搜网 iFenso.net - 第一超清影视共享门户
最新综艺资讯
号《天下足球直播》CCTV-5体育频道-最新一期
01:22:28 来源: 原创
号《天下足球直播》CCTV-5体育频道-最新一期
天下足球期 完整版:细数西班牙国家德比十大争议判罚
本期直播:[今晚19:30播出]
《天下足球期》CCTV-5直播观看地址:
&& 今晚19点30分《天下足球》,精彩节目不容错过:巴萨力克皇马取胜国家德比;专题《此消彼长,MSN对抗BBC》;专题《国家德比十大争议判罚》;托雷斯助马竞获胜;AC米兰终于赢球;拜仁爆冷输门兴;《足球制造:帕尔马破产让人唏嘘,百年老店推倒重来》。

我要回帖

更多关于 天下足球足球制造 的文章

随机推荐